Old April 3rd 05, 03:20 AM
Bill Brannick

Default Foxfire History

I have asked this before , but did get not a single response so I will
try again ...

When I open the "history" window, it shows two folders.. One for URLs
visited TODAY and another for URLs visited more then 6 days ago..

There must be a option somewhere that would allow me to see those from
one to five days ago..

Thanks for any assistance offered..

Bill

Old April 3rd 05, 04:20 AM
Mike Coslo

Bill Brannick wrote:

I have asked this before , but did get not a single response so I will
try again ...

When I open the "history" window, it shows two folders.. One for URLs
visited TODAY and another for URLs visited more then 6 days ago..

There must be a option somewhere that would allow me to see those from
one to five days ago..

Dunno Bill,

Foxfire has a lot of similarities to Netscape. In my history folder, I
have several different days and weeks worth of history items.

Perhaps the amateur radio policy group is the wrong place to ask. I
would wager that most people in here use the evil program, Internet
Exploder......

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old April 3rd 05, 07:18 AM
Bill Brannick

Sorry folks.. not even close to being the group I intended to post to.
My apologies...

Old April 4th 05, 03:16 AM
Mike Coslo

Arf! Arf! wrote:

Are you discussing Firefox, the browser?

Foxfire is the browser for us dyslexic types! 8^)

Thanks for the correcttion, tho'.

- Mike KB3EIA -

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
Bill Brannick wrote:

I have asked this before , but did get not a single response so I will
try again ...

When I open the "history" window, it shows two folders.. One for URLs
visited TODAY and another for URLs visited more then 6 days ago..

There must be a option somewhere that would allow me to see those from
one to five days ago..

Dunno Bill,

Foxfire has a lot of similarities to Netscape. In my history folder, I
have several different days and weeks worth of history items.

Perhaps the amateur radio policy group is the wrong place to ask. I
would wager that most people in here use the evil program, Internet
Exploder......

- Mike KB3EIA -

"Howard Stern and SIRIUS Announce the Most Important Deal in Radio History." yojimbo Shortwave 0 October 6th 04 03:32 PM
George Bush OT Twistedhed CB 2 April 10th 04 12:32 AM
LUXORION updated : a new History of amateur radio Thierry Dx 0 March 3rd 04 05:47 PM
France, keeping in mind its recent history General 0 October 11th 03 04:19 AM
France, keeping in mind its recent history General 0 October 11th 03 04:19 AM