Old April 18th 05, 03:18 PM
KC8GXW

Default William Shockley

After leaning about toady here and from his "don't abuse me but I'll
abuse you" blog, I'm leaning more to the thought that the transistor
wasn't the only great idea that William Shockley had!

Old April 19th 05, 07:59 AM
N9OGL

I DIDN'T MAKE THAT STATEMENT DICKHEAD, SAID IF YOU CONNECT TO ICQ OR
ECHOLINK TO TALK TO ME AND DO WHAT YOUR DOING ON HERE I'LL BAN YOUR
SORRY ASS.

TODD N9OGL

Old April 19th 05, 11:58 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
I DIDN'T MAKE THAT STATEMENT ####HEAD, SAID IF YOU CONNECT TO ICQ OR
ECHOLINK TO TALK TO ME AND DO WHAT YOUR DOING ON HERE I'LL BAN YOUR
SORRY ASS.

Ohhhh! Toiddie! You'll "BAN" him...?!?! Geeeee...isn't that like
CENSORSHIP...?!?!?!?

You creeps that jump up and down about "IT'S MY RIGHT! IT'S MY
RIGHT!" are ALWAYS the FIRST ONES to resort to the very conduct you
allegedly oppose!

Sheeeeesh!

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 19th 05, 01:09 PM
N9OGL

Steve,
Not at all, you can get on my blog and do that **** or on here, I
don't want you doing it to me on ICQ or Echolink.

Old April 19th 05, 03:00 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

I DIDN'T MAKE THAT STATEMENT DICKHEAD, SAID IF YOU CONNECT TO ICQ OR
ECHOLINK TO TALK TO ME AND DO WHAT YOUR DOING ON HERE I'LL BAN YOUR
SORRY ASS.

TODD N9OGL

Hey DICKBREATH, what makes it ok for you to shout and call everybody
names and then you go hide and shake about your control freak privileges.
If you come to my house or call me on the phone or get on my echolink
node or icq or instant messenger, I'll do more then ban your gay face.
And stop talking about everybody's butt or ass, we know what you like,
you don't need to remind us. Do you even know anything about Bill Shockley?

Old April 19th 05, 03:05 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

Steve,
Not at all, you can get on my blog and do that **** or on here, I
don't want you doing it to me on ICQ or Echolink.

Well DICKBREATH, when you make the rules of what, where and when, that's
censorship! So I can go post on the front page of your blog about how
you like to talk about butts and how you download gay porno, or all the
other things that are so true of you?

Old April 19th 05, 03:28 PM
N9OGL

does your boyfriend steve know you get on my blog and pretend to be
him???

Old April 19th 05, 06:08 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:
does your boyfriend steve know you get on my blog and pretend to be
him???

Toady, prove it or you are a liar!
If you know all about how to set up your page, you will have the IP's of
any poster logged!
So here's your chance to prove you are a liar you little gay boy. Post
the logging.
You make so many post about boyfriends and gay sex, child porn, rusty
sex objects, did your daddy and uncle molest you as a little boy toy
toad? Do they still do it today gay toady? Please get help with all
these sick fantasies soon!
When you make these accusations, please be ready to back them up you gay
racist perv.! I've seen your waste of bandwidth site but I never posted
on it in my name nor anybody else's name, so your turn gay boy, PROVE IT
OR YOU'RE A LIAR!

Old April 20th 05, 02:00 AM
KC8GXW

KC8GXW wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

does your boyfriend steve know you get on my blog and pretend to be
him???

Toady, prove it or you are a liar!
If you know all about how to set up your page, you will have the IP's of
any poster logged!
So here's your chance to prove you are a liar you little gay boy. Post
the logging.
You make so many post about boyfriends and gay sex, child porn, rusty
sex objects, did your daddy and uncle molest you as a little boy toy
toad? Do they still do it today gay toady? Please get help with all
these sick fantasies soon!
When you make these accusations, please be ready to back them up you gay
racist perv.! I've seen your waste of bandwidth site but I never posted
on it in my name nor anybody else's name, so your turn gay boy, PROVE IT
OR YOU'RE A LIAR!

Well that proves it toad, you have had all day and no proof? So you
are a liar, your blog is all lies, your pathetic life has been and
always will be a lie.
BTW a blow-up doll made in China doesn't mean that your girlfriend is
Asian!

Old April 20th 05, 02:16 AM
N9OGL

No dumbass I'ver been at school all day.