Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 19th 05, 07:56 AM
N9OGL

Default K4YZ ANSWER MY QUESTION

Ok, Mister Wizard, answer me this question, where in the FCC rules or a
FCC decision does it state that an information bulletin can not be
opinionated??? please quote it from rule or statement from the FCC.

You say I'm in violation of federal law so please enlighten me which
laws am I in violation of?

Todd N9OGL

The FAQ (Well, Question 1, at least) Airy R.Bean Homebrew 20 February 22nd 05 07:04 PM
router question snow Shortwave 7 January 30th 05 04:22 AM
Someone answer this question... N4ATS Swap 1 November 24th 03 04:34 AM