Old April 23rd 05, 11:50 PM
Nomen Nescio

Default Freebanders in Trouble

You freebanders better knock it off.
The FCC just formed a Freeband Strike Unit, and they
already cited a bunch of Freebanders.

Old April 23rd 05, 11:52 PM

Nomen Nescio wrote:
You freebanders better knock it off.
The FCC just formed a Freeband Strike Unit, and they
already cited a bunch of Freebanders.

They are looking into no code techs like you who get on the General
portions of the bands, too, Davies.

Old April 23rd 05, 11:55 PM
Johnny

"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
You freebanders better knock it off.
The FCC just formed a Freeband Strike Unit, and they
already cited a bunch of Freebanders.

I heard they are using hams as volunteers.

73 good dx,

Johnny

Old April 24th 05, 02:31 AM
CB outlaw

Good F'n luck too the FCC. I'm gonna challange them at Backlash(r) to a
no DQ match and the winner takes all, in other words if I win at
Backlash(r) the FCC loses ALL CONTROL and ALL FREEBANDERS CAN USE ANY
FREQUENCY WE WANT TO from 0 khz to 50 Ghz. If they win (The fcc) then
us freebanders will cocede defeat. What about it FCC you up to the No
DQ challange at Backlash(r). BTW Vinnie Mac already appoved becuase
then if We freedbanders win then he can broadcast the way he wants to
without restrictions from stupid useless censors and the goody-two
shoes idiots.By the way, ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW

Old April 24th 05, 04:00 AM
mopathetic won't say where he is camping

The law already wins automatically. Why should the FCC accept the terms
of an idiot? You are already a loser from the jump, and have no hope.

Old April 24th 05, 04:29 AM
CB outlaw

LAWS DO NOT APPLY TO ME AS I AM ABOVE ALL YOUR PUNY LAWS YOU STUPID
USELESS PATHETIC LITTLE HUMUNIOD EARTHLING. HUMUNS ARE IRRELEVANT! YOU
WILL BE ASSIMILETED! WE ARE THE BORG!

Old April 24th 05, 06:16 AM
John Smith

Hmmm, well, since we can count the hams on our toes and fingers.
And, since freebanders are EVERYWHERE and out number hams but a thousand
(and increasing daily) to one...
It will keep them busy with a un-ending fox hunt...

Regards,
John

Old April 24th 05, 08:02 PM
Scratch Dog Twice

"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
You freebanders better knock it off.
The FCC just formed a Freeband Strike Unit, and they
already cited a bunch of Freebanders.

There were multiple coordinated busts in several cities last
night. Freebanders could be in for some big trouble from
Uncle Candy Pants. Tons of equipment seized. Ham radio
operators assisted in all raids.

Old April 24th 05, 08:31 PM
Kathy Lee

"Steveo" wrote in message
Nomen Nescio wrote:
You freebanders better knock it off.
The FCC just formed a Freeband Strike Unit, and they
already cited a bunch of Freebanders.

They are looking into no code techs like you

They got N8WWM already.

If you see the fugly felon doug at Dayton ask him these questions.

(he will be attempting to sell some trash there if I didn't
scare him away again)

I can answer these questions for you, I'm his felon common law wife.

1. How is the court ordered shrink working out for you?

Terrible, he is a bigger nut job now than ever!

2. How's the court ordered job hunt going?

Terrible, the dead beat daddy still lives off me unless he can swindle
someone with his
superskyhooks antenna scam!

3. How's the court ordered wage withholding going?

Wage withholding? Would't he have to get a job for that to occur?

4. Have you made the rain report for jamming repeaters again, Doug?

Probably, he's always bragging about cutting peoples coax and jamming
repeaters.

5. Have you threatened to kick anyone elses ass, only to have them show
up at your section 8 slum and prove what a ****ing coward you are, maggot?

I doubt it. I have a hard time getting him to walk away from the window and
stop
shaking in fear after the last time someone came looking for him!

Here's what the felon looks like:

http://img258.echo.cx/img258/8190/fu...seupgif7bt.jpg

and

http://img258.echo.cx/my.php?image=d...sefugly2nk.jpg

Yes, that's my little hog joweled felon. We are both felons so at
least we
have something besides living in the ghetto in common.

FREEBANDERS 4 LIFE The Legendary Outlaw CB 2 December 4th 04 06:36 PM
Pro-43 Trouble Update Bo Harris Scanner 0 November 11th 04 11:08 AM
Yeasu ATAS-120 trouble WG Antenna 1 September 26th 04 03:58 PM
dual cb antenna is it worth the trouble [email protected] Antenna 4 July 20th 04 06:34 PM
Trouble getting started Gavin Jacobs Shortwave 6 December 30th 03 09:12 AM