Old May 1st 05, 04:20 PM
Mike Coslo

Default rrap cry babies

Userbeam Remailer wrote:

aa2qa and kb3eia whine whine whine
rrap cry babies

And my first Userbeam email too!

Während ich das Baby sein kann, das schreit, sind Sie ein Feigling.

- Mike KB3EIA -
Old May 1st 05, 04:51 PM
K4YZ

Mike Coslo wrote:
Userbeam Remailer wrote:

aa2qa and kb3eia whine whine whine
rrap cry babies

And my first Userbeam email too!

W=E4hrend ich das Baby sein kann, das schreit, sind Sie ein Feigling.

I was gonna say that this guy is about as German as the Pope, but
DANG! the new Pope IS German...

What did you do to get these anonymous cowards railing on YOU,
Mike...?!?! You and Jim Hampton are two of the coolest heads on the
group! Maybe that's what torques their bolts...???

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 1st 05, 06:44 PM
Lloyd 2

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mike Coslo wrote:
Userbeam Remailer wrote:

aa2qa and kb3eia whine whine whine
rrap cry babies

And my first Userbeam email too!

Während ich das Baby sein kann, das schreit, sind Sie ein Feigling.

I was gonna say that this guy is about as German as the Pope, but
DANG! the new Pope IS German...

What did you do to get these anonymous cowards railing on YOU,
Mike...?!?! You and Jim Hampton are two of the coolest heads on the
group! Maybe that's what torques their bolts...???

73

Steve, K4YZ

That is what Roger Wiseman, AB8MQ likes to do. He lurks and spams like the

coward he is.

Old May 1st 05, 10:12 PM
Mike Coslo

K4YZ wrote:

Mike Coslo wrote:

Userbeam Remailer wrote:

aa2qa and kb3eia whine whine whine
rrap cry babies

And my first Userbeam email too!

Während ich das Baby sein kann, das schreit, sind Sie ein Feigling.

I was gonna say that this guy is about as German as the Pope, but
DANG! the new Pope IS German...

What did you do to get these anonymous cowards railing on YOU,
Mike...?!?! You and Jim Hampton are two of the coolest heads on the
group! Maybe that's what torques their bolts...???

I think it was when I asked Jim H what was the problem that a few
people had with Phil.

- Mike KB3EIA -
Old May 1st 05, 10:24 PM
Jim Hampton

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mike Coslo wrote:
Userbeam Remailer wrote:

aa2qa and kb3eia whine whine whine
rrap cry babies

And my first Userbeam email too!

Während ich das Baby sein kann, das schreit, sind Sie ein Feigling.

I was gonna say that this guy is about as German as the Pope, but
DANG! the new Pope IS German...

What did you do to get these anonymous cowards railing on YOU,
Mike...?!?! You and Jim Hampton are two of the coolest heads on the
group! Maybe that's what torques their bolts...???

73

Steve, K4YZ

Hello, Steve

Maybe since I was on dial-up and AT&T didn't have newsgroups caused me to be
a bit inactive and not likely to defend myself?

I'm up and running on 3 megabaud DSL now. Clear the decks LOL

The reality is that a lot of the folks that love to post anonymous stuff
have nothing better to do in their lives. Too bad, really.

All that aside, this new DSL is a lot nicer than the old DSL that I had and
*far* superior to that dial-up. Plus, I'm saving about $5.00 per month by
going back to Frontier for all my phone services plus DSL. Nice. 56k to 3
megabaud plus it costs less!

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Old May 2nd 05, 02:37 PM
K4YZ

Jim Hampton wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mike Coslo wrote:
Userbeam Remailer wrote:

aa2qa and kb3eia whine whine whine
rrap cry babies

And my first Userbeam email too!

W=E4hrend ich das Baby sein kann, das schreit, sind Sie ein

Feigling.

I was gonna say that this guy is about as German as the Pope, but
DANG! the new Pope IS German...

What did you do to get these anonymous cowards railing on YOU,
Mike...?!?! You and Jim Hampton are two of the coolest heads on the
group! Maybe that's what torques their bolts...???

Hello, Steve

Maybe since I was on dial-up and AT&T didn't have newsgroups caused

me to be
a bit inactive and not likely to defend myself?

Just like the ALC's to do that.

I'm up and running on 3 megabaud DSL now. Clear the decks LOL

The reality is that a lot of the folks that love to post anonymous

stuff
have nothing better to do in their lives. Too bad, really.

All that aside, this new DSL is a lot nicer than the old DSL that I

had and
*far* superior to that dial-up. Plus, I'm saving about $5.00 per

month by
going back to Frontier for all my phone services plus DSL. Nice.

56k to 3
megabaud plus it costs less!

I am on Bellsouth Wideband and it's great. Not quite instantaneous
click-and-go, but pretty darned close!

Welcome back.

73

Steve, K4YZ

RRAP suggestion: Let's all go back to 14.313 again dancin chicken Policy 2 April 29th 05 03:15 AM
RRAP Drivel Roster 2004/05 Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê Policy 7 June 10th 04 04:25 AM
RRAP Drivel Roster 2004/02 Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê Policy 0 May 15th 04 06:01 AM
rrap Get-Together Mike Coslo Policy 7 April 7th 04 11:39 PM
The BPL of rrap Mike Coslo Policy 48 August 29th 03 12:32 AM