Old May 9th 05, 02:20 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Steven J Robeson K4YZ K4CAP suffers from excrementia.

K4CAP is not an active callsign, Brian.

Probably never was. Just some Bozo collecting cool callsigns.

More idiocy. Why do you keep doing this to yourself, Brian?

By "more idiocy" are you claiming that the callsign was never issued

you, or that you never activated the callsign, or that it wasn't a

cool
callsign, or that you're not Bozo?

By "more idiocy" I am claiming that you are an idiot. Was it
really that hard to figure out?

And I am not "collecting" callsigns. callsigns are an
admistrative tool. Nothing more, nothing less.

Be specific, but precise. Limit your answer to 200 words or less.

OK.

Brian P Burke is an idiot. He's a habitual liar who must find
ways to hide his cowardice and inadequacies. His current
"documentation" rant in the face of verifiable references is proof.

He makes assinine assertions that are easily disproven with
information from third party sources. He is inept at telling the truth.

There...that was 54 words. Beat your "200 words or less"
challenge by almost 75%.

Next.

Why do you conntinue to make such glaring errors?

Typical Robeson Slant and Rant.

"Slant and Rant"..?!?! A new spin to hide your failed efforts

hide yuor own mistruths and cowardice, Brian P...?!?!

So why did you attempt to diss your K4CAP call? Convenience?

I didn't "diss" it. You are appending it to current threads as if
it were current.

It's not. But doing so when anyone else can check QRZ for
themselves DOES make YOU look like the idiot I am claiming you to be,
so please...be my guest...

I said no such thing. You assume that I said that K4CAP was an

active
callsign, or you just lied. I think the latter.

You're attaching it to your posts as if it were an active
callsign. That's not factual. Anyone who accesses "QRZ.COM" knows
you're off base, Brian.

K4CAP was not issued to you? You didn't tag tour RRAP posts with
K4CAP?

It's not my current callsign...Anymore than T5/N0IMD is yours.

Slant and Rant is your trademark.

Oh...?!?! I've never filed for trademark protection.

Why are you making yet another public lie, Brain?

Active or not, it was issued to you, Bozo.

"Bozo" now! Getting a bit miffed that your attempts to get

around
the fact that you've been bested again, eh, Brain...???

If K4CAP was not issued to you, and if your never posted to RRAP with
the tagline of K4CAP, then you indeed have bested me.

K4CAP was issued to me. It no longer is.

Your use of it aas if it were makes you look foolish.

Do you enjoy looking foolish, Brain?

(That was a rhetoical question...we all know you do....)

But the archives say you lie.

No they don't.

But they've sure got you by the short hairs, Brian....

It's making
foolish errors that has made you the fool you are today.

Steve, K4YZ

Your misredirection failed miserably. I've just shown you to be

the
fool that I say you are.

You've shown nothing,

I've shown your to be a fool and a liar. Again. It's so easy - I
don't know why you keep coming back for more? You must love
humiliation.

Still waiting for you to show where a lie on my part occured,
Brain...

On the OTHER hand, we're still waiting for your reference as to
what unlicensed devices play a "major role" in emergency comms".

And who was that anonymous Air Force officer who allegedly
approved your T5 operation...?!?!

And P-U-H-L-E-E-E-Z-E tell us where all those Techs got run off
to. Maybe they are hiding with all those ARES guys wo aren't
responding...?!?!

except that you are making a fool out of
yourself by addressing me with a callsign that I've not held for 2
years.

You've made that callsign infamous with your never ending Slants and
Rants on RRAP. Idiot.

There's an idiot here, alrught, Brain...your wife kissed him
good-bye this morning...

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 9th 05, 02:38 PM
KØHB

"K4YZ" wrote

callsigns are an admistrative tool. Nothing more, nothing less.

Darn! For over 40 years I've been using mine as an operating and identification
tool. Silly me!

de Hans, K0HB

Old May 9th 05, 03:03 PM
K4YZ

K=D8HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote

callsigns are an admistrative tool. Nothing more, nothing less.

Darn! For over 40 years I've been using mine as an operating and

identification
tool. Silly me!

They are that too, Hans...But no different than your telephone
number, Zip Code or ip address...

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 9th 05, 09:08 PM

From: "Jim Hampton" on Sun,May 8 2005 4:26 pm

oups.com...
From: bb on May 7, 9:38 pm

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
wrote:

would be something about ham radio style "operating." :-) The
United States military communications groups are PROFESSIONAL
in all aspects, not amateur radio hobbyists. shrug

It just might be what a particular operator is familiar with. Back

when (in
the 60s) the military used a lot of HF point to point communications,

they
(the radiomen) were familiar with having to change frequencies, how to

set
crypto gear, and many other things. One thing they were *not*

familiar with
was how to handle a strong signal.

[heh...I could see what was coming before reading further]

When the communications station attempted to re-establish

communications
with Saipan, Hans, K0HB, was sent to Saipan. The communications

station
kept telling him he was "loud, but garbled". Big hint - too much

signal for
the local oscillator injection to properly demodulate the ssb. I

called
Hans from the hamshack (KG6AAY) and we (the hams) ended up not only
establishing communications but got orders to pass traffic from Saipan

Commander, Naval Forces Marianas directly.

So...an anecdote from USN days is suddenly a Standard
Operating Procedure? Or a professional dissertation on
how certain others are "completely 'wrong'?" :-)

Two things, perhaps three, come to mind here.

First of all, the HF military receivers of the 60s era,
typified by the R-388s and R-390s, all had RF GAIN
controls. NOT a problem to handle the alleged "overloads"
of strong signal length. There are ADDITIONAL controls
for attenuation, not only on the receivers but on their
outboard Converters for TTY or SSB separation. Were
all the "S Meters" on those receivers inoperative?

Secondly, a transmitter could have been deliberately
mistuned (without damage to itself) to reduce the
signal power output. Non-standard, but that would have
been a possibility...such as toss a wire out the window
(porthole?) and tune that up. :-)

Third, how did YOU "know" the garble WAS "intermodulation
distortion" if you didn't have any way of determining
the incoming signal strength? I'm familiar with the
characteristics of U.S. military receivers of the 60s
(through testing to spec. and for other, specialized
applications)...and those have a rather wide dynamic
signal strength range with or without the deliberate
attenuation via RF GAIN setting.

I also recall whilst aboard ship we lost the "broadcast" - multiplex

signals
for many channels of teletypes.

Sounds like the common "commercial format" SSB that's
been around since the 30s...12 KHz wide modulation
spectrum, the outer 6 KHz carrying 4 to 12 TTY tone
pairs. One needs the Converters (outboard) to
separate them and all the Converters I've seen all
have separate level-setting controls...as do the
"carrier" equipments that separate out the individual
TTY signals.

The problem was that we were getting to
close to the station and we were in a skip zone. I suggested to the

chief
that we try LF (low frequency). He didn't think it would work, but

said to
give it a try as everything else was out. On LF, the signal was
overpowering. In a few minutes, the broadcast was back up and

running.

What are you saying there? Are you saying that LF
is "immune" from IM effects? [ain't so...]

The USN was running 12 KHz SSB on LF? Capable of it?
Doesn't sound likely. Please explain.

In both of these instances, it was the hams that had the proper

experience.

"Proper?" :-)

Your tale, oriented for the "lets all give each other high-
fives as hams for saving the world again" crowd in here is
a nice story. But, without some revealing details, it seems
little more than a STORY.

In that same era, in the USA, it was not uncommon
to have Field Radio AN/GRC-26 huts-and-trucks at
sites as close as 15 miles. They never had any
reported "overload to the point of garble" on their
single-channel TTY with AM voice communications
locally. "Angry-twenty-six" was typically 400 W
(CW) output carrying dipole and half-rhombic wire
antennas, using either R-388 or R-390 receivers.

Could it be - gasp, choke - that the Army guys
were "better" at communications than you sailors? :-)

I shan't go much further than to say that one day whilst aboard ship,

we
received an SOS on 500 KHz. It turns out that only *two* of us could
actually copy Morse at any reasonable speed. I don't know about the

other
guy, but I was an amateur extra and also had a commercial telegraph

license.
The military radioman were *supposed* to be able to copy 16 words per

minute
to graduate from A school.

There ya go! Another tale of "hams make the world
safe and show the pros how to do it via CW." :-)

Ho hum.

Why is it that the ENTIRE maritime world of radio
REJECTED morse code messaging for distress and
safety in favor of GMDSS? Tsk. I've heard all the
tales of "GMDSS won't work!" from all the retired
navy morsemen...but GMDSS continues to work...with
the approval of the maritime community. Tsk.

Field Radio MOSs in the Army of the 60s era ALSO
had to demonstrate morsemanship. Ho hum. The
Army field commanders insisted on using TTY
messaging just the same. There's NO need to
demonstrate morsemanship in ANY branches' radio
communications specialties today. NONE.

Sorry to shoot your "professional" theory down.

Just WHO were you aiming at? Wasn't me. I wasn't
hit by any "fire." :-)

Your airborne "spotter" must have been that TN CAP
ace, Stebie Robeson, former "ANCOIC" of Okinawa
MARS and PR Field Agent for ARRL recruiting. :-)

HE should have his wings clipped.

You aren't totally wrong,
of course; it is what happens when the *unexpected* happens.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Us ex-Army types just never had
"emergencies" or "weren't as good as hams?" :-)

Best you hike on down to the nearest office of
BuShips or whatever and inform THEM that they
are "all wrong" or even "partly wrong" and
re-insitute all that morsemanship training (to
keep the world safe through use of Sam's wonderful
code). Think of it as a "holy mission."

Peace be unto you. Amen.

Old May 9th 05, 09:27 PM
K4YZ

So...an anecdote from USN days...(SNIP)

Nothing about Amateur radio there.

Two things, perhaps three, come to mind here.

None of them about Amateur radio, I bet.

First of all, the HF military receivers of the 60s era...(SNIP)

Yep...I was right.

Secondly, a transmitter could have been deliberately
mistuned (without damage to itself) to reduce the
signal power output. Non-standard, but that would have
been a possibility...such as toss a wire out the window
(porthole?) and tune that up.

About radios...getting closer...

Third, how did YOU "know" the garble WAS "intermodulation
distortion" if you didn't have any way of determining
the incoming signal strength? I'm familiar with the
characteristics of U.S. military receivers of the 60s...(SNIP)

...and very little else...

I also recall whilst aboard ship we lost the "broadcast" - multiplex

signals
for many channels of teletypes.

Sounds like the common "commercial format" SSB that's
been around since the 30s...12 KHz wide modulation
spectrum, the outer 6 KHz carrying 4 to 12 TTY tone
pairs. One needs the Converters (outboard) to
separate them and all the Converters I've seen all
have separate level-setting controls...as do the
"carrier" equipments that separate out the individual
TTY signals.

Whoa...got through a whole paragraph without using the words "..in
the 1960's"...way to go Lennie! Think ya can make it to, say, 1973
anytime soon...?!?!

What are you saying there? Are you saying that LF
is "immune" from IM effects? [ain't so...]

The USN was running 12 KHz SSB on LF? Capable of it?
Doesn't sound likely. Please explain.

In both of these instances, it was the hams that had the proper

experience.

"Proper?"

Your tale, oriented for the "lets all give each other high-
fives as hams for saving the world again" crowd in here is
a nice story. But, without some revealing details, it seems
little more than a STORY.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...back to dissing anyone ELSE'S "story" as being
just that...a story...Now you'll give us YOUR version of a "true
story".

In that same era, in the USA, it was not uncommon
to have Field Radio AN/GRC-26 huts-and-trucks at
sites as close as 15 miles. They never had any
reported "overload to the point of garble" on their
single-channel TTY with AM voice communications
locally. "Angry-twenty-six" was typically 400 W
(CW) output carrying dipole and half-rhombic wire
antennas, using either R-388 or R-390 receivers.

Dang I'm good!

Could it be - gasp, choke - that the Army guys
were "better" at communications than you sailors?

...and even managed to throw in a "diss" to give it some polish!

There ya go! Another tale of "hams make the world
safe and show the pros how to do it via CW."

...and a "diss" for Amateur Radio.

Ho hum.

You got that right.

Why is it that the ENTIRE maritime world of radio
REJECTED morse code messaging for distress and
safety in favor of GMDSS? Tsk. I've heard all the
tales of "GMDSS won't work!" from all the retired
navy morsemen...but GMDSS continues to work...with
the approval of the maritime community. Tsk.

Here we go with the "jump off the cliff" mode of why Amateur radio
should be like Maritime or Armed Forces communications.

Field Radio MOSs in the Army of the 60s era ALSO
had to demonstrate morsemanship. Ho hum. The
Army field commanders insisted on using TTY
messaging just the same. There's NO need to
demonstrate morsemanship in ANY branches' radio
communications specialties today. NONE.

This forum is about A M A T E U R R A D I O....

Wishe we could get that across to ya, Lennie...

Sorry to shoot your "professional" theory down.

Just WHO were you aiming at? Wasn't me. I wasn't
hit by any "fire."

Guess that solidifies my opinion on your "professionalism"....

Your airborne "spotter" must have been that TN CAP
ace, Stebie Robeson, former "ANCOIC" of Okinawa
MARS and PR Field Agent for ARRL recruiting.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...THERE it is!

HE should have his wings clipped.

Not by a gutless punk like you, Lennie...At least I got the wings!
Still got your "student pilot certificate" locked away with that GROL
that you alleged expired...?!?!

You aren't totally wrong,
of course; it is what happens when the *unexpected* happens.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Us ex-Army types just never had
"emergencies" or "weren't as good as hams?"

Gee...All the other branches have "emergencies"...Maybe your LACK
of "emergencies" was due to a lack of proximity to any danger...?!?!

Best you hike on down to the nearest office of
BuShips or whatever and inform THEM that they
are "all wrong" or even "partly wrong" and
re-insitute all that morsemanship training (to
keep the world safe through use of Sam's wonderful
code). Think of it as a "holy mission."

Peace be unto you. Amen.

Diss, diss, and more diss.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 10th 05, 12:41 AM

From: "K4YZ (self-official Nett Kopp)" on Mon,May 9 2005 1:27 pm

wrote:

So...an anecdote from USN days...(SNIP)

Nothing about Amateur radio there.

Nothing about CAP...nothing about "SAREX," nothing
about Stebie at all!

Tsk, tsk, Stebie MUST make this thread HIS with
his immoderate MODERATION! :-)

Two things, perhaps three, come to mind here.

None of them about Amateur radio, I bet.

Nothing about Nursing...nothing about MARS on
Okinawa. Tsk.

First of all, the HF military receivers of the 60s era...(SNIP)

Yep...I was right.

Let's all hear it for Stebie's famous "seven hostile
actions" and his LAW-GIVING on Somalian radio! :-)

Whoa...got through a whole paragraph without using the words "..in
the 1960's"...way to go Lennie! Think ya can make it to, say, 1973
anytime soon...?!?!

No problem. In 1973 I became a full member of IEEE
while working on design of the RF section of a 1.6
GHz transponder, part of the RCA Corporation SECANT
R&D program.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...back to dissing anyone ELSE'S "story" as being
just that...a story...Now you'll give us YOUR version of a "true
story".

No "story" of mine. We are NOT talking about stebie's
"appointment as 'ANCOIC' of MARS on Okinawa in 1981."

Jim Hampton was NOT talking about Stebie's stupendous
technical wizardry and wondrous adventures on Guam.
Disappointed? You should be. Imagine...a whole
thread without Stebie heckling and jeckling like a
crow in a cornfield. :-)

Dang I'm good!

At WHAT?!? Acting like an ASSHOLE in public? Yes,
you do a credible job of that.

Here we go with the "jump off the cliff" mode of why Amateur

radio
should be like Maritime or Armed Forces communications.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You've forgotten the "memorable"
snarlings of the (late?) W0EX in here on how
GMDSS would NEVER WORK! :-)

This forum is about A M A T E U R R A D I O....

Wishe we could get that across to ya, Lennie...

"Wishe?" :-) You "wishe-washe?" :-)

Stebie needs to be reminded of something: This
newsgroup is NOT about the USMC, CAP, "SAREX"
whatevers, or being an "ANCOIC" on Okinawa in
the 1981s. It is NOT about "calling the VA to
get the real info on Stebie da wundermurine."
It is NOT about Stebie's "battles" with his
"opponents" and how "bad/wrong/ignorant" they
are. It is NOT about Stebie at all!

Not by a gutless punk like you, Lennie...At least I got the wings!
Still got your "student pilot certificate" locked away with that GROL
that you alleged expired...?!?!

"Gutless punk?!?" :-) :-)

You have "wings?" Gosh, we all thought you were
flapping your keyboard jaw in here... :-)

I got my FIRST CLASS RADIOTELEPHONE (COMMERCIAL)
RADIO OPERATORS LICENSE in 1956 in the Chicago
field office of the FCC. Had Stebie been toilet
trained then? No? Tsk, he still needs that
training...

The FCC turned the Commercial 'Phone classes into a
single General Radiotelephone Operator License many
years later. FCC also decreased the NECESSITY of
requiring any "GROL" for most NON-amateur radio
transmission. I keep my last COMMERCIAL license in
the safety-deposit box...hardly worth keeping now
except as a memento.

Gee...All the other branches have "emergencies"...Maybe your LACK
of "emergencies" was due to a lack of proximity to any danger...?!?!

Okay, Last Action Hero, let's all hear about the
When and Where of YOUR "seven hostile actions!"

Let's all hear about how you fought the enemy as
a mighty murine being aircraft ground support at
the airstrip! Get lots of wounds in that "front-
line" FIGHTING? How many medals for "heroism?"

Tsk, tsk. All I got was a Good Conduct ribbon,
didn't even get the medal...and being stationed
in Tokyo, Japan. NOT front-line duty like mighty
murine Stebie. :-)

Diss, diss, and more diss.

Poor Stebie. Thought the thread was HIS, had to
snarl and growl and heckle and jeckle his
"opponents." :-)

Good luck on your new appointment as U.S. Amateur
Radio Extra recruitment representative. Let's all
hope you get customers at your post office office
and NOT your picture on the posters at the post
office. :-)

Temper fry...

Old May 10th 05, 01:35 PM
Sgt Halftrack

"Sparky" wrote in message
Hello, Len

It just might be what a particular operator is familiar with. Back when
(in
the 60s) the military used a lot of HF point to point communications,
they
(the radiomen) were familiar with having to change frequencies, how to
set
crypto gear, and many other things. One thing they were *not* familiar
with
was how to handle a strong signal.

When the communications station attempted to re-establish communications
with Saipan, Hans, K0HB, was sent to Saipan. The communications station
kept telling him he was "loud, but garbled". Big hint - too much signal
for
the local oscillator injection to properly demodulate the ssb. I called
Hans from the hamshack (KG6AAY) and we (the hams) ended up not only
establishing communications but got orders to pass traffic from Saipan to
Commander, Naval Forces Marianas directly.

I also recall whilst aboard ship we lost the "broadcast" - multiplex
signals
for many channels of teletypes. The problem was that we were getting to
[...]

Sorry to shoot your "professional" theory down. You aren't totally
wrong,
of course; it is what happens when the *unexpected* happens.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

My gosh, I never knew. It is nothing short of a miracle that the today's
active military forces can still attain any level of readiness, with you
and
Hans no longer on active duty.

73,

Sparky

Down at the legion hall, you see them daily, rear echelon typists and
cooks. After a few beers, they all turn into Green Berets and Navy
SEALS, with more medals than Audie Murphy and Chesty Puller
combined.
ROTFLMAO!

Old May 10th 05, 04:38 PM
K4YZ

From: "K4YZ (self-official Nett Kopp)" on Mon,May 9 2005 1:27 pm

wrote:

So...an anecdote from USN days...(SNIP)

Nothing about Amateur radio there.

Nothing about CAP...nothing about "SAREX," nothing
about Stebie at all!

Nothing still about Amateur Radio, I see...

Tsk, tsk, Stebie MUST make this thread HIS with
his immoderate MODERATION! :-)

Two things, perhaps three, come to mind here.

None of them about Amateur radio, I bet.

Nothing about Nursing...nothing about MARS on
Okinawa. Tsk.

And still nothing about Amateur Radio.

First of all, the HF military receivers of the 60s era...(SNIP)

Yep...I was right.

Let's all hear it for Stebie's famous "seven hostile
actions" and his LAW-GIVING on Somalian radio!

I've given no "law" on "Somalian" radio, and the rest...well...you
know about the rest...I love watching you get twisted, Lennie...Seems
you do it a lot thse days.

Whoa...got through a whole paragraph without using the words

"..in
the 1960's"...way to go Lennie! Think ya can make it to, say, 1973
anytime soon...?!?!

No problem. In 1973 I became a full member of IEEE
while working on design of the RF section of a 1.6
GHz transponder, part of the RCA Corporation SECANT
R&D program.

But what were you doing with AMATEUR RADIO in 1973?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...back to dissing anyone ELSE'S "story" as being
just that...a story...Now you'll give us YOUR version of a "true
story".

No "story" of mine. We are NOT talking about stebie's
"appointment as 'ANCOIC' of MARS on Okinawa in 1981."

Too bad. It's factual.

Jim Hampton was NOT talking about Stebie's stupendous
technical wizardry and wondrous adventures on Guam.
Disappointed? You should be. Imagine...a whole
thread without Stebie heckling and jeckling like a
crow in a cornfield.

And not a word from Lennie about Amatuer radio.

Dang I'm good!

At WHAT?!? Acting like an ###HOLE in public? Yes,
you do a credible job of that.

And the "professional" breaks out the big guns again.

Here we go with the "jump off the cliff" mode of why Amateur

radio
should be like Maritime or Armed Forces communications.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You've forgotten the "memorable"
snarlings of the (late?) W0EX in here on how
GMDSS would NEVER WORK!

I don't care about his ramblings about GMDSS.

I care about your deceit, mistruths and "snarlings" about a radio
service that you are not a participant in and have no practical
experience in.....

This forum is about A M A T E U R R A D I O....

Wishe we could get that across to ya, Lennie...

"Wishe?" :-) You "wishe-washe?"

Still doesn't change a thing, Lennie.

You're still an outsider looking in with no prctical experience.

Stebie needs to be reminded of something: This
newsgroup is NOT about the USMC, CAP, "SAREX"
whatevers, or being an "ANCOIC" on Okinawa in
the 1981s. It is NOT about "calling the VA to
get the real info on Stebie da wundermurine."
It is NOT about Stebie's "battles" with his
"opponents" and how "bad/wrong/ignorant" they
are. It is NOT about Stebie at all!

Well. Lennie...YOU are the only one who typically needs to bring up
the USMC. Brain's failed attempts at "dissing" my alleged overweight
status vis-a-vis my pic on QRZ is usually the only references to CAP.
and Okinawa only came up as a result of discussing MARS which IS a
Amateur Radio related topic.

None of those topics are ones in which YOU have any prctical
experience.

Not by a gutless punk like you, Lennie...At least I got the

wings!
Still got your "student pilot certificate" locked away with that

GROL
that you alleged expired...?!?!

"Gutless punk?!?"

Yep. G U T L E S S P U N K. As in "too afraid to take a test
that gradeschoolers can pass..."

You have "wings?" Gosh, we all thought you were
flapping your keyboard jaw in here...

Got wings. And the license and PRACTICAL EXPERINCE to back them
up.

I got my FIRST CLASS RADIOTELEPHONE (COMMERCIAL)
RADIO OPERATORS LICENSE in 1956 in the Chicago
field office of the FCC. Had Stebie been toilet
trained then? No? Tsk, he still needs that
training...

I doubt that I had...However that 1956 Commercial license still
isn't worth a hill of beans for Amateur Radio use.

The FCC turned the Commercial 'Phone classes into a
single General Radiotelephone Operator License many
years later. FCC also decreased the NECESSITY of
requiring any "GROL" for most NON-amateur radio
transmission. I keep my last COMMERCIAL license in
the safety-deposit box...hardly worth keeping now
except as a memento.

Ahhhhhhh yes...the infamous GROL. The one you claim "expired in
October
2000...BBBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A...
! ! ! ! ! !

Gee...All the other branches have "emergencies"...Maybe your

LACK
of "emergencies" was due to a lack of proximity to any danger...?!?!

Okay, Last Action Hero, let's all hear about the
When and Where of YOUR "seven hostile actions!"

Nope. Just to twist your nipples, Lennie.

Let's all hear about how you fought the enemy as
a mighty murine being aircraft ground support at
the airstrip! Get lots of wounds in that "front-
line" FIGHTING? How many medals for "heroism?"

I wasn't always "ground support", Lennie. Aircrewmen come from
maintenance MOS's, you know!

Tsk, tsk. All I got was a Good Conduct ribbon,
didn't even get the medal...and being stationed
in Tokyo, Japan. NOT front-line duty like mighty
murine Stebie.

Gee, Lennie...I got the USMC Good Conduct medal SEVERAL times...Got
the medal AND the ribbon AND the attaching stars to prove it.

Diss, diss, and more diss.

Poor Stebie. Thought the thread was HIS, had to
snarl and growl and heckle and jeckle his
"opponents."

You're not an "opponent", Lennie...

Good luck on your new appointment as U.S. Amateur
Radio Extra recruitment representative. Let's all
hope you get customers at your post office office
and NOT your picture on the posters at the post
office.

Speaking of "recruits", Lennie...You've been asked before how many
people YOU have "recruited" into electronics, Amateur Radio, etc
before, but have never answered the question.

Temper fry...

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 12th 05, 11:59 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote

callsigns are an admistrative tool. Nothing more, nothing less.

Darn! For over 40 years I've been using mine as an operating and

identification
tool. Silly me!

They are that too, Hans...But no different than your telephone
number, Zip Code or ip address...

73

Steve, K4YZ

How can it be "They are that too, Hans...," if, "Nothing more, nothing
less," is true?

More lies? Ayup.

"Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio!" Hi, hi!!!

Got PAPERS???

The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
Taking Back the Group - Family Learns of Evacuation over the Scanner Taking Back the Group Scanner 0 July 22nd 03 01:03 AM