Old May 15th 05, 04:58 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

you have NOT stated anything worth debating. As for lying I think YOU
and you sociopathic boyfriend steve are the liars

N9OGL wrote:

1. I HAVE A NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO VIEW MY BLOG I DON'T KNOW ANY, NOR DO
I KNOW WHO CONNECTS TO MY BLOG I HAVE NO WAY KNOWING....IF IT WAS
COMPUTER I COULD TELL YOU, BUT SINCE IT IS ON GOOGLE'S COMPUTER I HAVE
NO WAY OF KNOWING.

I said to name 1 person HERE who want's to read your blog stuff HERE,
you have it posted on your blog, so why post it HERE if nobody want's
to see it? Can you HEAR me now?
One question still unanswered

2. BECAUSE I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH AUTHORITY, EXPECIALLY WHEN IT COME
FROM A SMALL DUMBASS TELEPHONE COMPANY WHO LISTENS TO HAM OPERATOR WHO
THINKS HE THE MODERATOR OF THIS NEWSGROUP AS IS NOT. A TELEPHONE
COMPANY WHO DOES NOT INVESTIGATE ANYTHING BUT ONLY GO'S ON BY
COMPLAINTS

I asked: If you were booted from here, why are you here? Don't read too
much into this, just a question, I'm not saying you can't be here!
Two questions still unanswered

3 I DON'T HAVE CHILDERN

Thank goodness for this!

AND THERE IS A VAST MAJORITY OF FILTERING

SOFTWARE THAT PARENTS CAN BY. SECONDLY MY SITE IS ****,

Truer words were never spoken

THERE ARE SITES OUT THERE WORSE THEN MINE....
WHY DON'T YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM??

N9OGL

Because (drum roll) When a child that may be interested in Amateur radio
does a search they won't come across any site as disgusting as yours. I
don't care about the other porno/dirt sites, BUT when a child stumbles
across your site and you claim to be "THE VOICE of AMATEUR RADIO". Well
toad, what do you think they will think of ham radio then?

I've pointed out your lies many time toilet breath, and you can't answer
your lies.
So gayboy, turn off the vacuum and tell me the lies I have made? But
instead of slinging trash talk, answer the few questions above.

One more question perv, if you are so rich, own your own airplane, have
tons of equipment, why are you still sleeping in mommy and daddies bed?

Old May 15th 05, 05:22 AM
N9OGL

I said to name 1 person HERE who want's to read your blog stuff HERE,
you have it posted on your blog, so why post it HERE if nobody want's
to see it? Can you HEAR me now?
One question still unanswered

And I said Dickhead that I don't know anyone on here, because it's
assholes like you that will badmouth anyone who would support me so
they keep their opinion off here.

I asked: If you were booted from here, why are you here? Don't read

too
much into this, just a question, I'm not saying you can't be here!
Two questions still unanswered

Like I said again DIckhead, I have a problem with authority expecially
a second rate phoen company who listenn to the likes of K4YZ. So I'm
back...get over it you ****ing narrow minded asshole.

Because (drum roll) When a child that may be interested in Amateur

radio
does a search they won't come across any site as disgusting as yours.

don't care about the other porno/dirt sites, BUT when a child stumbles

across your site and you claim to be "THE VOICE of AMATEUR RADIO".

Well
toad, what do you think they will think of ham radio then?

Oh well you Commie *******, I have the right to have my site the way I
want it...,.deal with it

Your the one lying calling me gay when I am not, your not only a liar
but a narrow minded asshole and hey you little ****er I live in a four
story house, and yes with my parents but I very seldom see them because
I stay pretty much on my level of house.

I'm done talking to assholes like you and your little bitchwhore
Steve....your both ****ING LIARS!!!!!

TODD N9OGL
THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO

Old May 15th 05, 09:09 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
I said to name 1 person HERE who want's to read your blog stuff

HERE,
you have it posted on your blog, so why post it HERE if nobody

want's
to see it? Can you HEAR me now?
One question still unanswered

And I said ####head that I don't know anyone on here, because it's
###holes like you that will badmouth anyone who would support me so
they keep their opinion off here.

The thing is, Todd, no one here supports you.

You're filthy, you're foul, and you're ignorant. You MIGHT have
had some supporters here up until the time you took that cheap shot at
my daughter. Even the other net denizens dropped out after that.

I asked: If you were booted from here, why are you here? Don't read

too
much into this, just a question, I'm not saying you can't be here!
Two questions still unanswered

Like I said again ####head, I have a problem with authority

expecially
a second rate phoen company who listenn to the likes of K4YZ.

When will you start taking responsibility for your own actions,
Todd?

It was YOUR words and YOUR actions that put you in HAC with the
ISP.

So I'm
back...get over it you ####ing narrow minded @@@hole.

Not for long.

Because (drum roll) When a child that may be interested in Amateur

radio
does a search they won't come across any site as disgusting as

yours.
don't care about the other porno/dirt sites, BUT when a child

stumbles

across your site and you claim to be "THE VOICE of AMATEUR RADIO".

Well
toad, what do you think they will think of ham radio then?

Oh well you Commie *******, I have the right to have my site the way

want it...,.deal with it

You're the Communist, Todd...

You want to bring everything down to your level rather than try to
rise to excellence...Or at least try to get there...

Communism was all about living at the least common denominator.

That's what YOU are about.

Your the one lying calling me gay when I am not, your not only a liar
but a narrow minded ###hole and hey you little ####er I live in a

four
story house, and yes with my parents but I very seldom see them

because
I stay pretty much on my level of house.

That must be the basement...That IS your "level", Todd.

I'm done talking to ###holes like you and your little ##########
Steve....your both ###ING LIARS!!!!!

Nope.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 15th 05, 04:15 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

I said to name 1 person HERE who want's to read your blog stuff HERE,
you have it posted on your blog, so why post it HERE if nobody want's
to see it? Can you HEAR me now?
One question still unanswered

And I said Dickhead that I don't know anyone on here, because it's
assholes like you that will badmouth anyone who would support me so
they keep their opinion off here.

No toad you said

" N9OGL wrote:

1. I HAVE A NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO VIEW MY BLOG I DON'T KNOW ANY, NOR DO
I KNOW WHO CONNECTS TO MY BLOG I HAVE NO WAY KNOWING....IF IT WAS
COMPUTER I COULD TELL YOU, BUT SINCE IT IS ON GOOGLE'S COMPUTER I HAVE
NO WAY OF KNOWING."

Still didn't answer the question
I asked: If you were booted from here, why are you here? Don't read

too

much into this, just a question, I'm not saying you can't be here!
Two questions still unanswered

Like I said again DIckhead, I have a problem with authority expecially
a second rate phoen company who listenn to the likes of K4YZ. So I'm
back...get over it you ****ing narrow minded asshole.

Ok I'll grant you this may be an answer, BUT if they told you not to
come here and you still do, the booting off the Internet is soon to come!

Because (drum roll) When a child that may be interested in Amateur

radio

does a search they won't come across any site as disgusting as yours.

don't care about the other porno/dirt sites, BUT when a child stumbles

across your site and you claim to be "THE VOICE of AMATEUR RADIO".

Well

toad, what do you think they will think of ham radio then?

Oh well you Commie *******, I have the right to have my site the way I
want it...,.deal with it

My question makes me a commie bastared (whatever that might be)? You
don't respect ham radio nor are you the voice of amateur radio, but
these things don't make me a commie?

Your the one lying calling me gay when I am not, your not only a liar
but a narrow minded asshole and hey you little ****er I live in a four
story house, and yes with my parents but I very seldom see them because
I stay pretty much on my level of house.

You've called me 50 names so what, you have lied about many many things
toad, and you are gay, that's a truth, so get over it.
I'm done talking to assholes like you and your little bitchwhore
Steve....your both ****ING LIARS!!!!!

You're still obsessed with Steve, what does he have to do with anything
I've said to you?
TODD N9OGL
THE EMBARRASSMENT OF AMATEUR RADIO

Old May 15th 05, 04:18 PM
KC8GXW

K4YZ wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

I stay pretty much on my level of house.

That must be the basement...That IS your "level", Todd.

We've seen the cage in the basement, where they keep the gay aunt and
her gay lover! How does that cage load up on 20 meters toad?

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 15th 05, 07:46 PM
N9OGL

Some asshole said
and you are gay, that's a truth, so get over it.

What a lie......if your going to tell a lie tell a lie a little better
then that....ask your buddy steve about lying he can give you some
pointers he good at lying..

Todd N9OGL

Old May 15th 05, 08:09 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

Some asshole said
and you are gay, that's a truth, so get over it.

What a lie......if your going to tell a lie tell a lie a little better
then that....ask your buddy steve about lying he can give you some
pointers he good at lying..

Todd N9OGL

Get a book of paper and write Steve 1,000,000,000,000 and maybe you can
then get his name off your gay mind. Again mr. untruth, if you ARE
booted off the internet, why are you still posting. See toad, the
biggest lie of all!

Old May 15th 05, 09:14 PM
N9OGL

YOUR THE BIGGEST LIAR ON HERE.....

Old May 15th 05, 10:26 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:
YOUR THE BIGGEST LIAR ON HERE.....

Watch this buttwipe it's you are or you're, like you have been told this
50 times dummy
Why are you still posting if you got booted?
Do you see 1 person who backs you up at all? Even on your blog, there's
not 1 good comment about you or the things you do. You're gay and that's
how you'll stay.....

YOU'RE THE LITTLEST GAY BOY ON HERE..... If I shout it then it must be true!
Mr Riley doesn't like lying gay boys so he said you were next to get
booted. He also asked me not to transmit near your sissy signal since
they need to record it.
See ya, wouldn't want to be ya.

Old May 15th 05, 10:53 PM
N9OGL

tell your little bitch Riley I'm waiting......But hey coming from
someone who loves Kiddy Porn...well...

k4yz makes threats on n9ogl's blog [email protected] Policy 72 April 18th 05 01:12 AM
k4yz makes threats on n9ogl's blog [email protected] General 70 April 17th 05 08:28 PM
The N9OGL SHOW N9OGL Policy 19 March 19th 05 10:22 AM
Latest Online Oldies shows on Rock-it Radio BennieDingo Broadcasting 0 February 19th 05 09:04 PM
Latest 50's Rock and Roll Shows Online Rockitradio Broadcasting 0 August 14th 04 12:20 AM