Old May 12th 05, 01:43 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
I was combing through my Bookmarks here on my internet browser and I
came across K1MAN biggest fan Baxter Buster website and notice that no
one has left a comment on his website. I was just wondering were all
the Anti-K1MAN people are?? It really a shame that this BIG K1MAN fan
put all that work and research into that "website" and no one is even
commenting on it. I was hoping to read all the ANTI-K1MAN crap and
propaganda that morons put on it.

Todd N9OGL

So, did anyone hear the toddieboy show tonight?

Old May 12th 05, 05:19 AM
KØHB

"N9OGL" wrote

I was combing through my Bookmarks here on my internet browser and I
came across K1MAN biggest fan Baxter Buster website and notice that no
one has left a comment on his website. I was just wondering were all
the Anti-K1MAN people are?? It really a shame that this BIG K1MAN fan
put all that work and research into that "website" and no one is even
commenting on it. I was hoping to read all the ANTI-K1MAN crap and
propaganda that morons put on it.

Yawn.

K1MAN is old news, and not on anyones radar anymore. He'll disappear when his
license renewal application is denied this fall.

Yawn.

de Hans, K0HB

Old May 12th 05, 11:55 AM
Lloyd

"KØHB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"N9OGL" wrote

I was combing through my Bookmarks here on my internet browser and I
came across K1MAN biggest fan Baxter Buster website and notice that no
one has left a comment on his website. I was just wondering were all
the Anti-K1MAN people are?? It really a shame that this BIG K1MAN fan
put all that work and research into that "website" and no one is even
commenting on it. I was hoping to read all the ANTI-K1MAN crap and
propaganda that morons put on it.

Yawn.

K1MAN is old news, and not on anyones radar anymore. He'll disappear when
his license renewal application is denied this fall.

Yawn.

de Hans, K0HB

It will be grand entertainment this Fall, watching all the Baxter haters
having apoplectic fits of rage, as Baxter's license is routinely
renewed.

73,

Lloyd

Old May 12th 05, 03:10 PM

Those who know will not say, and those who say, do not know.

By the way, love your website!

http://www.usenet-replayer.com/group...r-wiseman.html

Roger wrote:
"K=D8HB" wrote in message
[...]

=20
73,
=20
Roger

Old May 12th 05, 04:03 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:
I was combing through my Bookmarks here on my internet browser and I
came across K1MAN biggest fan Baxter Buster website and notice that no
one has left a comment on his website. I was just wondering were all
the Anti-K1MAN people are?? It really a shame that this BIG K1MAN fan
put all that work and research into that "website" and no one is even
commenting on it. I was hoping to read all the ANTI-K1MAN crap and
propaganda that morons put on it.

Todd N9OGL

I'd rather get no replies then the ones you get on your moronic gay site.

Old May 12th 05, 05:13 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
I was combing through my Bookmarks here on my internet browser and I
came across K1MAN biggest fan Baxter Buster website and notice that no
one has left a comment on his website. I was just wondering were all
the Anti-K1MAN people are?? It really a shame that this BIG K1MAN fan
put all that work and research into that "website" and no one is even
commenting on it. I was hoping to read all the ANTI-K1MAN crap and
propaganda that morons put on it.

Todd N9OGL

Well Toad, the thing you don't comprehend about Baxter. Is that what can
be said, has been said. He is history, a fly speck on the arse of
society. And any sensible person knows that......now what is YOUR problem?

Dan/W4NTI

Old May 12th 05, 10:02 PM
N9OGL

Some gay person said
I'd rather get no replies then the ones you get on your moronic gay

site.

Then quit posting stuff there.

Todd N9OGL

Old May 12th 05, 10:05 PM
N9OGL

DAN,

What's going to **** you off is when the FCC renews Glenn's License,
and I'll be laughing SOOOOO at you so hard.

Todd N9OGL

Old May 12th 05, 11:35 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:
Some gay person said
I'd rather get no replies then the ones you get on your moronic gay

site.

Then quit posting stuff there.

Todd N9OGL

See toad, another lie from you. I never posted anything on your gay
site. Before you accuse me again, you better be able to prove it!