Old May 15th 05, 03:40 AM
KC8GXW

Default OFF his MEDS again

The toad now claims that Steve has tossed toad off of the internet!
The toad must have used his time machine to go back in time and post
this crap!

Old May 15th 05, 04:09 AM
N9OGL

He did you ****ing dickhead.....quick smoking crack.

Old May 15th 05, 04:18 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

......quick smoking crack.

I didn't call you names gay boy, you started it this time. He Kicked you
off the internet? I thought it was this newsgroup? Two different things
idiot. You get off the crack porn boy. You lie, lie, lie, you weren't
booted off the internet you fool, get your mommy to proof read your
illiterate post toilet breath.

Old May 15th 05, 04:25 AM
N9OGL

Hey dickhead according to their letter you lying shack of **** they
stated they would remove me if I continued doing what i was
doing......you don't know what the hell you are talking about

TODD N9OGL
THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO

Old May 15th 05, 04:51 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:
Hey dickhead according to their letter you lying shack of **** they
stated they would remove me if I continued doing what i was
doing......you don't know what the hell you are talking about

TODD N9OGL
THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO

You eat with that mouth? You are off your meds again toad.
1) You said you never got a letter.
2) You said Steve got you booted off the internet
3) Last week you said it was this newsgroup you were kicked off
4) Above you state " they would remove me if I continued doing what i
was doing"
They WOULD remove you is different then you were booted.
Make up your mind idiot, it's a small thing to make up, are you posting
or are you not here posting? Which is it. Don't call me a liar, I'm just
repeating what you said gay boy. Now go take your meds and kiss your
mommy goodnight, perv.

Old May 15th 05, 05:00 AM
N9OGL

Go kiss your little bitch Steve

Asshole

Todd n9ogl

Old May 15th 05, 05:05 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

Go kiss your little bitch Steve

Asshole

Todd n9ogl

You know all about aholes don't you toad? You've had your head up your
for most of your pathetic life. Again why are you so obsessed with
Steve? Is he a father figure to you? Do you keep having these gay
visions everyday? Get back on the meds and see your shrink first thing
Monday Morning.

Old May 15th 05, 05:23 AM
N9OGL

NO STEVE IS YOUR LITTLE BITCHWHORE

Old May 15th 05, 08:56 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Hey ####head according to their letter you lying shack of #### they
stated they would remove me if I continued doing what i was
doing......you don't know what the hell you are talking about

Then why are you still doing it?

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 15th 05, 12:07 PM
Userbeam Remailer