Old April 4th 04, 08:27 AM
I Am Not George

Default Steveo take some meds you crazy keyclown

Leland Scott has done nothing has forged nothing and has threatened no
one. You on the other hand Steveo have threatened so many people its
comical. You thretaned Doug you have threatened Frank you have
threatened "George"..and now you have threatened Leland both by
internet and by phone. Your whole existance is centered on meeting
people and beating them up or at least dreaming about it. Steveo there
are some pills you can take that might help you a doctor can prescribe
them I think you have a chemical imbalance. Oh and one more thing,
stop letting punch clowns like "Twisted" lead you around by the nose.
You should know better than to admire a psychopathic personality like
him.
Old April 4th 04, 02:19 PM
Steveo

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Leland Scott has done nothing has forged nothing and has threatened no
one.

You better tell your pet Duke of Winsor as much, he blamed Leland.
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Deep Six wrote in :

Mark why dont you STFU with your lies
the fake kill file the complain to Comcast
you are a fruit and a ass jice drinker

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Mar 14 07:49:32 2004 depuis l'IP : ac9d24bc.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]

yeah I am sure he will think I wrote this, leland.

------^----------------^----------^----------------^---------------------

Duke started this **** with Lee, not me. Get your pets back in
their pen, dogie.
Old April 4th 04, 03:14 PM
WA3MOJ

In article , I Am Not George
says...

Leland Scott has done nothing has forged nothing and has threatened no
one. You on the other hand Steveo have threatened so many people its
comical. You thretaned Doug you have threatened Frank you have
threatened "George"..and now you have threatened Leland both by
internet and by phone. Your whole existance is centered on meeting
people and beating them up or at least dreaming about it. Steveo there
are some pills you can take that might help you a doctor can prescribe
them I think you have a chemical imbalance. Oh and one more thing,
stop letting punch clowns like "Twisted" lead you around by the nose.
You should know better than to admire a psychopathic personality like
him.

sir, correct me if i am wrong. but isn't it true that our little buddy
threatened you with a rifle and stalking, etc.....is that or is that not
true????? .......head out...........

Old April 4th 04, 06:52 PM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Leland Scott has done nothing has forged nothing and has threatened

no
one.

You better tell your pet Duke of Winsor as much, he blamed Leland.
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Deep Six wrote in

:

Mark why dont you STFU with your lies
the fake kill file the complain to Comcast
you are a fruit and a ass jice drinker

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Mar 14 07:49:32 2004 depuis l'IP :

ac9d24bc.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]

yeah I am sure he will think I wrote this, leland.

------^----------------^----------^----------------^---------------------

Duke started this **** with Lee, not me. Get your pets back in
their pen, dogie.

Poor Steveo...now it's "Dukes fault" that your mad at Le hahaha LOL.
Oh yeah and if anyone mentions the word PEEPEEHOLIC..according to
you.. Lee is going to pay. What a assclown you are swinging wild
threatening retaliation to innocent people. face it peepeeholic your
all ****ed up.

you have threatened Frank..

Hey Frank, this asshole is trying his best to re-kindle our
feud.

No I am just stating a fact you dog turd. Thats not rekindling
anything. You did threaten Frank a while ago. You threaten lots of
people.

I am beginning to see a pattern here you blame others for your anger
and see your destructive behavior as some one elses fault.

Take the meds steveo take the meds.

The "Radio Crazy" Well-earned demise of AM IBOC. Meyer Gottesman Broadcasting 17 July 21st 04 08:00 PM
Steveo on the loose I Am Not George CB 9 April 4th 04 10:35 PM
Plea from the "Radio Crazy" Last chance to help me bake my cake (and buy my AM) Meyer Gottesman Broadcasting 0 November 21st 03 04:47 PM
KeyQWEENZ! Look at this! AntiKeyclown CB 7 November 20th 03 11:04 PM
Part ownership in AM for sale. The "Radio Crazy".....It is back!! Meyer Gottesman Broadcasting 1 August 2nd 03 11:05 PM