Old May 15th 05, 07:43 PM
Al Banys

Default Felon N8WWM threatens Dayton Hamvention participants

From

Hey ****,
Wanna meet at Dayton or before? I will whip your gayboy ass like a red
headed step-child. You are a punk-suck fagboy hiding behind an assumed
name who dont have any balls. Come on, you lap likkin **** hunk...wanna
party? I will kick your fukkin ass. You are a sissyboy faggot ILLEGAL
KEYCLOWN.
Go hump your wife Dweebo faggot. You can only talk smoke...I can bring
it into your life.
I think you have never opened a can of whip ass.
I volunteer to show ya how.
****
Your turn, ****!

From

You ****bag, I hope you go to Dayton. I will be
wearing a sign with my call on it, front and back. Come up and
introduce yourself and get a lunger hawked on your faggot ass, just
like your wife pus bag twistie. I fukkin dare ya. Looks like I am gonna
hafta start smokin cigars or something to generate enough flegm for all
you mutant nuttsak slurpers.
By the way, have you stopped molesting hamsters yet?

Hey Peepeeholic:
Yes I am in Toledo. I have plenty of down home hospitality for you or
ANY of the other queens in here who wish to stir up some mess.
You wanna come by and visit? I will be delighted to send you back to
the MISTAKE ON THE LAKE with a thought in your mind that it was a real
dumb idea.
Imagine, Peepeeholic...Imagine...You come to my place and star some
junk...I put you face down and hurtin extreme, take pics of you laying
there with a bumped up noggin, and post 'em to the NG. I relish you
coming by. I am good in the callbook, just as I told your wife, the
trainedpuppet.
Have not had this much fun since I used to go cuttin' coax and
building jamming oscillators back when I was 16 yrs old.
------------------------------*---------------------------
From

Be forewarned: I like the kinda rumbles where there are cuts and broken
bones. If you have never deliberately broken someones bones, or don't have
the heart to cut, be civil. I have.

Old May 16th 05, 08:18 AM
chicken boy coward mopathetic is scared of AKC

------------------------------=AD---------------------------
From

Be forewarned: I like the kinda rumbles where there are cuts and

broken
bones. If you have never deliberately broken someones bones, or

don't have
the heart to cut, be civil. I have.

First off, you cant send from arrl.net, which clearly shows the post to
be a forgery.

Second, There is no threat there unless the individual was disturbed.

Old May 16th 05, 12:05 PM
Al Banys

posting as:
"chicken boy coward mopathetic is scared of AKC"
wrote in message
ups.com...

Al Banys wrote:

[...]

No. It is his (your) email address. Since when does he (you) post from his
(your) email box?

Second, There is no threat there unless the individual was disturbed.

Oh there is -NO- doubt you are a disturbed individual, N8WWM.

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=felon%20n8wwm

The funny part is you are nothing more than a sick weakling, that has no
place making threats to people. You don't have
enough ass to pay for the check your loud mouth writes...one look says it
all!

http://img147.echo.cx/my.php?image=d...sefugly0gy.jpg

Old May 16th 05, 08:18 PM

Here's mopathetic's threats.

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------
Steveo wrote in

I'm gonna enjoy beating you to a pulp.

------------------------------ ------------------------------ -------------
Steveo wrote in

I'll kick both of your asses at the same time, putz.

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------
Steveo wrote in
:

Just keep looking over your shoulder
What comes around goes around.

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------
Steveo wrote in
:

He's gonna mess around and get hurt.

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------
Steveo wrote

(I Am Not George) wrote
I am not george and I hate to see you think you are going
to intimidate anyone.

Too late for that, besides it's called paybacks.

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------
Steveo wrote in

What say, Lee? Got time to get your ass kicked on lunch hour?

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------
Steveo wrote in

Meet Steve here and bring sparring gear:

Medina YMCA
3076-B Remsen Road
Medina, OH 44256
Phone: 330-725-3098

**** him. I want Leland.

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------

Steveo wrote in

Look, jackass..the only reason you're still running your pie hole
is because you don't live close to me. Otherwise I'd have taught
you an old school lesson too.

Keep fanning the flames, you could be next, Busch.

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------

Steveo wrote in

Well I for one am not the least bit afraid to go to madison hts
or toledo on a whim. In fact, after seeing dogie, I'd fight him
and nad at the same time at inductoheat.

Steveo wrote in

This ain't no social call, nad. You'll need to meet me in the
parking lot..and if you have the nerve to say your spew to my
face, your nose won't be much use to you for a while anyway.