Old May 27th 05, 09:55 PM
N9OGL

Well Dan, I am in no way gay nor am I a lid....unlike a few people on
here I know.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz.
The Voice of Amateur Radio

Old May 27th 05, 10:36 PM
Dee Flint

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...
N9OGL wrote:
AND YOUR A BUTT MUCH ###HOLE CB OPERATOR WHO ONLY KNOWS 5WPM....

How do you know he only "knows" 5WPM, Todd?

I "tested" at 5WPM in September 1972 and was up to 25WPM by January
1st 1973. Just because he "tested" at 5WPM doesn't mean that's all
he's proficient at...

Absolutely true. I've worked several Generals that I couldn't keep up with
and I passed the 20wpm test.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old May 27th 05, 10:58 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Well Dan, I am in no way gay...(SNIP)

Sure you are. You are constantly making mention of other men's
buttocks and genitalia.

nor am I a lid....(SNIP)

Sure you are. You're broadcasting on 20 meters and too stupid to
pick a 2 meter frequency that's in accordance with the generally
accepted band plan.

unlike a few people on here I know.

Like who?

I for one hav never talked to you on the air. And If I was in
Sweepstakes, down to my last section, and IL was all I needed to Clean
sweep and there you were with a 20/S( signal calling CQ in the
clear....I'd pass.

Todd N9OGL

THE N9OGL SHOW

Braodcasting Nothing You Can Use Whenever You Need It Least

The Voice of Amateur Radio

No, you're not...you're just the voice of one lonely,
functionally illiterate, foul mouthed spoiled brat.

It really is THAT simple.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 28th 05, 12:01 AM
N9OGL

Sure you are. You're broadcasting on 20 meters and too stupid to
pick a 2 meter frequency that's in accordance with the generally
accepted band plan.

HEY ASSHOLE! read this really slow so you can ****ing understand
it....Broadcasting is a transmission intended for the reception of the
gerneral public either direct or relay....you and your ****ING ARRL
(which are a bunch of ****ing asshole morons) are misinterpting the
rules wrong. LIKE I SAID MANY TIME BEFORE YOU ****ING PIECE OF ****!!!
YOU SHOW ME AN FCC RULE OR FCC RULING THAT STATES AN INFORMATION
BULLETIN IS A NEWSCAST.....I DON'T GIVE A **** WHAT YOU AND YOU ****ING
ARRL HAS TO SAY...AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED YOU ****ING COCKSUCKER YOU
AND YOUR ARRL CAN EAT **** AND ****ING DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Old May 28th 05, 10:30 AM
Dan/W4NTI

And I thought Roger Wiseman had a foul mouth. This guy has taken over first
place.

Dan/W4NTI

oups.com...

Old May 28th 05, 02:53 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

Sure you are. You're broadcasting on 20 meters and too stupid to
pick a 2 meter frequency that's in accordance with the generally
accepted band plan.

HEY ASSHOLE! read this really slow so you can ****ing understand
it....Broadcasting is a transmission intended for the reception of the
gerneral public either direct or relay....you and your ****ING ARRL
(which are a bunch of ****ing asshole morons) are misinterpting the
rules wrong. LIKE I SAID MANY TIME BEFORE YOU ****ING PIECE OF ****!!!
YOU SHOW ME AN FCC RULE OR FCC RULING THAT STATES AN INFORMATION
BULLETIN IS A NEWSCAST.....I DON'T GIVE A **** WHAT YOU AND YOU ****ING
ARRL HAS TO SAY...AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED YOU ****ING COCKSUCKER YOU
AND YOUR ARRL CAN EAT **** AND ****ING DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Another threat? You want Steve to die? You're stepping way over the line
toad.

Old May 28th 05, 03:09 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Sure you are. You're broadcasting on 20 meters and too stupid to
pick a 2 meter frequency that's in accordance with the generally
accepted band plan.

HEY ###HOLE! read this really slow so you can ####ing understand
it....

No, Todd...YOU read THIS...

Broadcasting is a transmission intended for the reception of the
gerneral public either direct or relay....you and your ####ING ARRL...(SNIP)

Todd, I've asked you before to show me where I've ever claimed to
be part of or support the ARRL, and for you to show us where the ARRL
has said a SINGLE thing about you, your broadcasts, or your activites
in this forum.

As of today...Squat.

(which are a bunch of ####ing ###hole morons)

No...YOU are the ####ing ###hole moron. Not one single person
here has offered yo a word of encouragement or support...many have
pointed out some very reasonable alternatives to your broadcasts, yet
you are determined to just PO anyone and everyone who you come into
contact with.

THAT is moronic.

(UNSNIP)...are misinterpting the
rules wrong. LIKE I SAID MANY TIME BEFORE YOU ####ING PIECE OF ####!!!
YOU SHOW ME AN FCC RULE OR FCC RULING THAT STATES AN INFORMATION
BULLETIN IS A NEWSCAST.....

You've been provided with SEVERAL 'for instances'. You refuse to
pay attention.

I DON'T GIVE A #### WHAT YOU AND YOU ####ING
ARRL HAS TO SAY...AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED YOU ####ING COCK####ER YOU
AND YOUR ARRL CAN EAT #### AND ####ING DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Whew. THAT was impressive.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 29th 05, 08:54 AM
N9OGL

Stevie said
No...YOU are the ####ing ###hole moron. Not one single person
here has offered yo a word of encouragement or support...many have
pointed out some very reasonable alternatives to your broadcasts, yet
you are determined to just PO anyone and everyone who you come into
contact with.

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT ALTERNATIVES YOU FULL OF IT STEVIE

Todd N9OGL

Old May 29th 05, 09:09 AM
Roger

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
Stevie said
No...YOU are the ####ing ###hole moron. Not one single person
here has offered yo a word of encouragement or support...many have
pointed out some very reasonable alternatives to your broadcasts, yet
you are determined to just PO anyone and everyone who you come into
contact with.

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT ALTERNATIVES YOU FULL OF IT STEVIE

Todd N9OGL
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Todd. Go to bed. Shut off your radios, get a spell check and for God's sake,
will you learn how to spell?
You have been told time after time after time that you are stupid. How many
times do you have to hear this before you get the hint?

Damn, Todd. Even the dumbest of dumbasses would have gotten the message by
now. Not you. What will it take, Todd? Does somebody have to smack you over
your thick head with a two-by-four to get your attention?

Let me put this as clearly as possible so that you understand. I will spell
it slowly.

You are stupid

Get the message?

Old May 29th 05, 01:44 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Stevie said
No...YOU are the ####ing ###hole moron. Not one single person
here has offered yo a word of encouragement or support...many have
pointed out some very reasonable alternatives to your broadcasts, yet
you are determined to just PO anyone and everyone who you come into
contact with.

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT ALTERNATIVES...

Like getting yourself appointed as an "Official Bulletin Station"
and doing this in a program that is recognized and respected.

(The keyword there being "respected"...)

YOU FULL OF IT STEVIE

I am sure you think so. We'll see when the dust settles, Todd.

Steve, K4YZ