Old May 29th 05, 08:01 PM
N9OGL

Like getting yourself appointed as an "Official Bulletin Station"
and doing this in a program that is recognized and respected.

Why the hell would I do that? they are not the only ones who can run
bulletins, Information bulletins are not a monopoly and the ARRL
DOESN'T OWN THE MONOPOLY!!!

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW

Old May 30th 05, 10:25 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Like getting yourself appointed as an "Official Bulletin Station"
and doing this in a program that is recognized and respected.

Why the hell would I do that? they are not the only ones who can run
bulletins, Information bulletins are not a monopoly and the ARRL
DOESN'T OWN THE MONOPOLY!!!

The point, Todd, is that they have an established and respected
program from which you could learn and expand.

But I let myself forget that common sense and patience is NOT your
forte...My bad...

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 05, 12:54 AM
N9OGL

Stebie said
The point, Todd, is that they have an established and respected
program from which you could learn and expand.
But I let myself forget that common sense and patience is NOT your
forte...My bad...

Steve, K4YZ

Whatever, the fact is that there is NO FCC RULE that states an
information bulletin can't be opinionated, if the FCC wanted it to be
just "newscast" they have the power to clarify that it only be an
newscast. The question then to be raised is if they limit it to
newscast and not allow opinionated information, how does it not violate
Section 326 of the Communication Act.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW

Old May 31st 05, 01:59 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
Stebie said
The point, Todd, is that they have an established and respected
program from which you could learn and expand.
But I let myself forget that common sense and patience is NOT your
forte...My bad...

Steve, K4YZ

Whatever, the fact is that there is NO FCC RULE that states an
information bulletin can't be opinionated, if the FCC wanted it to be
just "newscast" they have the power to clarify that it only be an
newscast. The question then to be raised is if they limit it to
newscast and not allow opinionated information, how does it not violate
Section 326 of the Communication Act.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW

So, where is K1MAN's "call in talk radio show" ?????????

Dan/W4NTI

Old May 31st 05, 02:30 AM
N9OGL

I've heard that he has moved frequency, but I can ask him if you want.
The FCC last year ruled his content was legal but the interference he's
causing wasn't. The FCC is going after him for interference and
controling his station remotely

Old May 31st 05, 03:11 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've heard that he has moved frequency, but I can ask him if you want.
The FCC last year ruled his content was legal but the interference he's
causing wasn't. The FCC is going after him for interference and
controling his station remotely

No kidding......gee...tell me more.

Dan/W4NTI