Old May 27th 05, 03:16 AM
KC8GXW

Default Toad was a pirate 10 years ago?

Didn't you say 10 years ago? Get new batteries for your calculator, this
adds up to 6 years ago fool!

America: Sold Out
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 21:24:26 GMT

Newsgroups:
alt.radio.pirate

BIG SNIP!!!
Hello kevin,

First off I apply twice for a license and got the run around from the
FCC. The FCC is here to serve the public intrest and I my humble opinion
the FCC does not serve the public intrest. Secondly I really didn't have
to fill the form out to begin with because the form for low power
television (form 346 or something like that) does not have a proper OMB
number which violates the Paper Reduction Act. Next, My applications
were returned because there was no filing window. yet, at the same time
they were handing out low television translators, low power Television
Boosters, and low power television licenses out left and right so screw
the FCC. Bill Kennard also told me in a email letter that the FCC has
only juridiction over INTERSTATE AND FOREIGN COMMUNICATION so my signal,
being only 8 watts on UHF will not cross the state line and is therefore
not in the FCC juridiction and finally Go ahead and turn me in because
I'm going on the air without one...I'm going on the air to serve my
communites intrest. So go ahead and call the FCC...if they shut me down
it will show they don't serve the public intrest. Because shutting it
down will hurt this community which has no local television service.

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL
624 East Main Cross
Taylorville, Illinois 62568

Old May 27th 05, 03:28 AM
N9OGL

......And your point??? your bring up information that's old and is
consider closed by me and he federal goverment....unfortunately You,
Dave Heil, Steve and cornwhore are stupid and can understand that..

Todd Daugherty N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz
THE TRUE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO!!

Old May 27th 05, 03:37 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
Some Dumbass said
What is "he federal goverment"?

It is suppose to be The federal Goverment

and there is no Vanderveer house, I don't know where you came up with
that

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz
THE IDIOT VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO

Old May 27th 05, 03:39 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

.....And your point??? your bring up information that's old and is
consider closed by me and he federal goverment....unfortunately You,
Dave Heil, Steve and cornwhore are stupid and can understand that..

Todd Daugherty N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz

Who cares what you consider closed? What is "he federal goverment"?
What in the world does this mean "stupid and can understand that"?
And what is a lowlife 13 wpm General ex stockboy from Wally world doing
calling 20 wpm Extra's stupid?
Toad, did you work at the Vanderveer House before you got fired from
Wall-Mart?

Old May 27th 05, 05:26 AM
N9OGL

Some Dumbass said
What is "he federal goverment"?

It is suppose to be The federal Goverment

and there is no Vanderveer house, I don't know where you came up with
that

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz
THE REAL VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO

Old May 27th 05, 06:19 AM
N9OGL

THE IDIOT VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO

Commander Buttwhore, the asshole of rec.radio.amateur.policy

Old May 27th 05, 07:31 AM
Roger

......And your point??? your bring up information that's old and is
consider closed by me and he federal goverment....unfortunately You,
Dave Heil, Steve and cornwhore are stupid and can understand that..

Todd Daugherty N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz
THE TRUE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO!!

Toddie. At the risk of getting too personal, may I ask you a question?

You said you are angaged to a gal. As in plans for marriage?

Lloyd told me (you know I hate Lardass with a passion and don't believe him)
that your woman friend is not a natural born woman. Lloyd said your friend
used to be a boy but had an accidental sex change when he slid down a
bowling alley and got his manhood caught in the pin setting machine.
Lloyd told me your future wife used to have male plumbing but now there is
nothing but mangled mush there.

Just to prove your claim, would you post a photo of your gal on your blog?
If y'all are serious about getting married then the offer to move in with me
in Glendale is off. Two numbnuts is company, two and a half is a crowd.

Maybe I'll ask Les to move in with me instead. Two numbnuts guys is company
and I need someone to help split the rent.

Roger

Old May 27th 05, 01:41 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
.....And your point??? your bring up information that's old and is
consider closed by me and he federal goverment....

Oh..?!?! You speak for the federal government now...???

I don't think so!

unfortunately You,
Dave Heil, Steve and corn##### are stupid and can understand that..

Yes, I can understand that you are stupid and CAN'T understand
that we are going to do our collective best to keep white trash like
you from screwing up a good thing.

THE TRUE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO!!

An absolute lie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 27th 05, 03:34 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
THE IDIOT VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO

Commander Buttwhore, the asshole of rec.radio.amateur.policy

Toddieboy, the gay voice of amateur radio.
Old May 28th 05, 12:19 AM
KC8GXW

A Bigger Dumbass liar wrote:
Some Dumbass said
What is "he federal goverment"?

It is suppose to be The federal Goverment

and there is no Vanderveer house, I don't know where you came up with
that
Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz
THE REAL VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO

From your own dumbass words fool!

This priceless gem comes from alt.sci.physics.new-theories:

n9ogl
Aug 29 1999, 12:00 am

Hello

To start, I would like to excused for the poor typing of this text. I'm
not very good with grammar nor am I with spelling.

1. Objects and Time
In the small community of Taylorville; where I live there once was
a house known as Vanderveer House. It was once of course owned by the
Vanderveer family. in the 1980's the house was totally destroyed and a
Wal-Mart was put in it place. The question is this Is the Vanderveer
house still there after being destroyed back in the 1980's The Answer is
But it isn't in this "Time Frames". Basic physics dicatates "that no two
object can occupy the same space at the same point in time" however the
second part should go something like this "but, two object can occupy
the same space at different points in time" What most people see as
ghost or shadows from the past might be where the time frames are close
enough that they can see both way. Time is a mesurement, which we
measure by either clock or by "cause and effect" By cause and effect I'm
of course refering to events with history. for example many people can
remember events from their tenth birthday. So when you think of time or
a object like a building or a love one perhaps you should look at it
fourth dimensional.

So you must have worked at the Vanderveer House before you got fired
from Wall Mart . And don't call me dumbass, you stupid illiterate idiot
gay boy!

"Within 15 years AM/FM radio will become a curiosity" Mike Terry Broadcasting 23 April 14th 05 06:39 AM
Eighty years ago this week Mike Terry Shortwave 3 March 28th 05 06:16 PM
"Spirit of pirate radio survives despite station's shutdown! Mike Terry Broadcasting 1 February 7th 05 05:11 AM
Already 4 years ! Thierry Antenna 4 October 4th 04 05:16 AM
Already 4 years ! Thierry Dx 6 October 1st 04 07:40 AM