Old May 27th 05, 09:55 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Default Warning to the Toad

Just a friendly warning to you Toad. 14.322 is owned and operated by the
Mexican, Columbian and Puerto Rican Cartel. They may have to make an
example of you if you interupt their business dealings from 14.321.

Why not try 13.555 or 6800, there nice and clear.

Dan/W4NTI

Old May 27th 05, 09:58 PM
N9OGL

Oh I'm Scared.....and the only thing allowed on 13.555 and 6800 is Part
15.

Todd N9OGL

Old May 28th 05, 12:22 AM
KC8GXW

Illiterate idiot N9OGL wrote:

Oh I'm Scared.....and the only thing allowed on 13.555 and 6800 is Part
15.

Todd N9OGL

So, you're just a dumbass fired stockboy pirate.

Old May 28th 05, 01:42 AM
N9OGL

So, you're just a dumbass fired stockboy pirate.

AND YOUR A DUMBASS BITCHWHORE!!!!

Old May 28th 05, 01:51 AM
Bathrooman

Who wants to assist Bathrooman?

Old May 28th 05, 01:51 AM
N9OGL

On 13.555 the power output for a unlicensed device is 10,000 microvolts
per meter @ 30 meters. On 6.800 the power output for a unlicensed
device is 100 micorvolts per meter @ 30 meters..I know I used to
transmit on 13.555.00 MHz.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz

Old May 28th 05, 04:03 AM
KC8GXW

Dumbass Gayboy N9OGL wrote:

On 13.555 the power output for a unlicensed device is 10,000 microvolts
per meter @ 30 meters. On 6.800 the power output for a unlicensed
device is 100 micorvolts per meter @ 30 meters..I know I used to
transmit on 13.555.00 MHz.

From the fixture room with the other stockboys!
I'll bet with a little more power then that, and not with your home made
transmitters either!

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz

Old May 28th 05, 04:04 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

So, you're just a dumbass fired stockboy pirate.

AND YOUR A DUMBASS BITCHWHORE!!!!

Toad, you shouldn't talk about your blowup asian girlfriend that way!

Old May 28th 05, 04:32 AM
Roger

"Bathrooman" wrote in message
oups.com...
Who wants to assist Bathrooman?

Roger, AB8MQ will. He is the resident scat expert.

Old May 28th 05, 04:53 AM
N9OGL

BITCHWHORE KC8GXW SAID
From the fixture room with the other stockboys!
I'll bet with a little more power then that, and not with your home made
transmitters either!

Nope,I ran a transmitter on 13.555.00 MHz at 10,000 micorvolts per
meter at 30 meters. But a dickless CB operator couldn't understand
that.

TODD N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00MHz