Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11   Report Post  
Old June 9th 05, 06:37 AM
K4YZ
 
Posts: n/a
Default



bb wrote:
Jim Hampton wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...


robert casey wrote:

There was NO company named "Motorola" until 1947.

Until then, "Motorola" was just the model name for car radios...No
company...

So...how did "Motorola" do anything for Army communications in
1940...?!?!

Must have been the Galvin(sp) company, the ancestor of Motorola.

Absolutely correct, Mr Casey.

From: http://www.hitechwireless.cc/html/history.html

To wit:

The company was founded by Paul V. Galvin as the Galvin Manufacturing
Corporation, in Chicago, Illinois, in 1928. Its first product was a
"battery eliminator," allowing consumers to operate radios directly
from household current instead of the batteries supplied with early
models. In the 1930s, the company successfully commercialized car
radios under the brand name "Motorola," a word suggesting sound in
motion. During this period, the company also established home radio and
police radio departments; instituted pioneering personnel programs; and
began national advertising. The name of the company was changed to
Motorola, Inc., in 1947.


UNQUOTE

73

Steve, K4YZ



Steve,

Please don't mention 1947.

I just had a birthday last month and I am feeling *very* antiquated LOL.

I have been unable to learn new concepts, such as measuring your antenna
impedance with a volt-ohm meter.

I still cannot understand the concept of a class A amplifier being 50%
efficient (taught by the U.S. Navy in 1967).

I had a problem even as a youngster when a teacher told me that there was a
complex formula for finding resonant frequency, but L times C was close
enough. I was 14 at the time and already apparently suffering the beginning
of Altzheimer's.

I admit to having some problems with The Calculus but managed some months
ago to borrow a book and get back a bit of what I had forgotten.
Unbelieveably, The Calculus appears to work, but how can it when my algebra
is so poor that I am unable to transform F=L*C into F=1/(6.28*sqr(L*C))?

I can only assume that I have memorized many things in error. I don't
generally use calculators like many do to make change (I caught an error one
time a kid did use a calculator), so I suspect my basic addition,
subraction, multiplication, and division have not disappeared. Obviously,
however, my idea of equations must be in error.

Many folks state that pi is equal to 3. Well, that still doesn't work for
resonant frequency = L times C.

So, in any case, Steve, welcome to the club. You are likely as brain dead
as I.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA
ps - try to avoid these kind of threads LOL


At this point, an honorable person would not only admit that they were
wrong, but would apologize to the person they were claiming was wrong,
---and--- apologize to that person for starting yet another slam
thread.

Let's see what Steve does.


Apologize for what, Brain...?!?!

Motorola was NOT a company in 1940. THAT is a fact. References
provided.

Lennie was WRONG.

Let's see what LENNIE does, other than provide yet another verbose
spindance to hide behind his error...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS! TOO LATE! He already did that!

It was no "slam thread".

Lennie got his ego in front of his common sense again...Wasn't
paying attention. But he CLAIMS to be a "professional".

Obviously THIS professional got his "facts" wrong. I just showed
him his error.

Steve, K4YZ


  #12   Report Post  
Old June 9th 05, 11:36 AM
bb
 
Posts: n/a
Default



K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
Jim Hampton wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...


robert casey wrote:

There was NO company named "Motorola" until 1947.

Until then, "Motorola" was just the model name for car radios...No
company...

So...how did "Motorola" do anything for Army communications in
1940...?!?!

Must have been the Galvin(sp) company, the ancestor of Motorola.

Absolutely correct, Mr Casey.

From: http://www.hitechwireless.cc/html/history.html

To wit:

The company was founded by Paul V. Galvin as the Galvin Manufacturing
Corporation, in Chicago, Illinois, in 1928. Its first product was a
"battery eliminator," allowing consumers to operate radios directly
from household current instead of the batteries supplied with early
models. In the 1930s, the company successfully commercialized car
radios under the brand name "Motorola," a word suggesting sound in
motion. During this period, the company also established home radio and
police radio departments; instituted pioneering personnel programs; and
began national advertising. The name of the company was changed to
Motorola, Inc., in 1947.


UNQUOTE

73

Steve, K4YZ



Steve,

Please don't mention 1947.

I just had a birthday last month and I am feeling *very* antiquated LOL.

I have been unable to learn new concepts, such as measuring your antenna
impedance with a volt-ohm meter.

I still cannot understand the concept of a class A amplifier being 50%
efficient (taught by the U.S. Navy in 1967).

I had a problem even as a youngster when a teacher told me that there was a
complex formula for finding resonant frequency, but L times C was close
enough. I was 14 at the time and already apparently suffering the beginning
of Altzheimer's.

I admit to having some problems with The Calculus but managed some months
ago to borrow a book and get back a bit of what I had forgotten.
Unbelieveably, The Calculus appears to work, but how can it when my algebra
is so poor that I am unable to transform F=L*C into F=1/(6.28*sqr(L*C))?

I can only assume that I have memorized many things in error. I don't
generally use calculators like many do to make change (I caught an error one
time a kid did use a calculator), so I suspect my basic addition,
subraction, multiplication, and division have not disappeared. Obviously,
however, my idea of equations must be in error.

Many folks state that pi is equal to 3. Well, that still doesn't work for
resonant frequency = L times C.

So, in any case, Steve, welcome to the club. You are likely as brain dead
as I.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA
ps - try to avoid these kind of threads LOL


At this point, an honorable person would not only admit that they were
wrong, but would apologize to the person they were claiming was wrong,
---and--- apologize to that person for starting yet another slam
thread.

Let's see what Steve does.


Apologize for what, Brain...?!?!

Motorola was NOT a company in 1940. THAT is a fact. References
provided.

Lennie was WRONG.


Hi!

Let's see what LENNIE does, other than provide yet another verbose
spindance to hide behind his error...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS! TOO LATE! He already did that!

It was no "slam thread".


They're all slam threads.

Lennie got his ego in front of his common sense again...Wasn't
paying attention. But he CLAIMS to be a "professional".

Obviously THIS professional got his "facts" wrong. I just showed
him his error.

Steve, K4YZ


Poor Steve. Hanging by a thread again.

  #13   Report Post  
Old June 9th 05, 12:05 PM
 
Posts: n/a
Default

wrote:
From: Fritz Wuehler on Jun 8, 2:44 pm


"K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
from: K4YZ on Jun 6, 3:00 am


In 1930 Paul Galvin coined the company logo "Motorola."
Galvin
had gotten into making automobile radios.


Lots of "olas" in those days. Radiola, Audiola, Victrola.
Only Motorola survives.

Kinda like the "tron" and "istor" words.

The MOTOROLA logo
had become more common in the pre-WW2 electronics industry
than "Galvin."


There was no Motorola company then.

On an invite from the Army to observe radio use in manuever
exercises, Paul Galvin and a few high staff expressed their
thoughts that they could improve small-unit radio capability.
The Army invited them to try. The result was the SCR-536
"handie-talkie" which was contracted for in 1940.


I've seen them, better known as the BC-611.

Do any of them have the Motorola logo? Or do they say "Galvin"?

Noble did most of the design of the first
"walkie-talkie", the SCR-300/BC-1000 manpack transceiver that
operated at VHF, not HF. The first operational units of that
were delivered in 1943.


Do any of them have the Motorola logo? Or do they say "Galvin"?

Galvin Mfg also got into the little-publicized, but massive
quartz crystal unit fabrication during WW2, winding up as
the central "control point" for the efforts of up to 60 large
and small quartz crystal unit fabricators. Quartz crystal
unit
production had the second highest priority during WW2 in the
USA, second only to the Manhattan Project.


Above radar and proximity fuses?

Do any of those crystals have the Motorola logo? Or do they say
"Galvin"?

Galvin Manufacturing Co. changed its corporate title to
MOTOROLA in 1947. That was just pro forma action since the
MOTOROLA logo was now well known in the industry and had been
in existance for 17 years.


1947 is seven years after 1940.

You have to understand that Gonad the Librarian just doesn't
have anything worthwhile in electronics industry experience.


Ah, here we go, name calling and personal attack by Len. SOP

  #14   Report Post  
Old June 9th 05, 01:12 PM
K4YZ
 
Posts: n/a
Default



bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:


Motorola was NOT a company in 1940. THAT is a fact. References
provided.

Lennie was WRONG.


Hi!


The possibility exists that he was hi when he made the error, yes.
One dose too many of Geritol, no doubt.

Let's see what LENNIE does, other than provide yet another verbose
spindance to hide behind his error...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS! TOO LATE! He already did that!

It was no "slam thread".


They're all slam threads.


No there not.

Not one bit of deception or error, Brian...He was wrong.

Lennie got his ego in front of his common sense again...Wasn't
paying attention. But he CLAIMS to be a "professional".

Obviously THIS professional got his "facts" wrong. I just showed
him his error.

Steve, K4YZ


Poor Steve. Hanging by a thread again.


The "thread" is around Lennie's throat.

Steve, K4YZ

  #15   Report Post  
Old June 9th 05, 01:27 PM
K4YZ
 
Posts: n/a
Default


wrote:
wrote:
From: Fritz Wuehler on Jun 8, 2:44 pm


"K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
from: K4YZ on Jun 6, 3:00 am


In 1930 Paul Galvin coined the company logo "Motorola."
Galvin
had gotten into making automobile radios.


Lots of "olas" in those days. Radiola, Audiola, Victrola.
Only Motorola survives.


Lennie was probably involved in "pay" ola. Like to swig
"Coke-Cola".

Kinda like the "tron" and "istor" words.

The MOTOROLA logo
had become more common in the pre-WW2 electronics industry
than "Galvin."


There was no Motorola company then.


Uh-yup.

(Snip to...)

You have to understand that Gonad the Librarian just doesn't
have anything worthwhile in electronics industry experience.


Ah, here we go, name calling and personal attack by Len. SOP


"Gonad the Librarian"...?!?!

Lennie has got nerve making such anal-ogies considering his
propensity for trying to out-trivia everyone else in this forum on
numerous issues.

As for "worthwhile experience" in the "electronics
industry"...Well, I just didn't need any to pull the carpet out from
under you, Lennie...

Sheeeesh.

Steve, K4YZ



  #16   Report Post  
Old June 9th 05, 09:29 PM
[email protected]
 
Posts: n/a
Default

From: "bb" on Thurs 9 Jun 2005 03:36

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
Jim Hampton wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...



Let's see what Steve does.


Apologize for what, Brain...?!?!

Motorola was NOT a company in 1940. THAT is a fact. References
provided.

Lennie was WRONG.


Hi!


Well, the self-styled mighty warrior, self-proclaimed "expert" on
corporate structures, is (as usual) strutting double-time in
this barnyard crowing at his cackling best about "rightness." :-)

MOTOROLA Corporation existed as such BEFORE the Last Action
Hero was even conceived. [some doubt his conception, saying
he was simply issued out of a USMC supply room long ago]

The MOTOROLA logo was synonymous with "Galvin" before WW2.

Anyone IN the electronics-radio industry KNOWS of MOTOROLA,
both as a corporation and as a brand name, a logo.


Let's see what LENNIE does, other than provide yet another verbose
spindance to hide behind his error...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS! TOO LATE! He already did that!

It was no "slam thread".


They're all slam threads.


Mighty WARRIOR Stebie thinks EVERYONE is out to "get him" and
must retaliate with slam threads. His personalities are
paranoid.

Lennie got his ego in front of his common sense again...Wasn't
paying attention. But he CLAIMS to be a "professional".


Poor Stebie, the Last Action Hero...claims to know all about
"professional" employment in radio-electronics. This self-
proclaimed knows-all-about-engineering has all the "experience"
of less than a half year as a purchasing agent. Tsk, tsk.

Stebie knows the "facts" about Motorola...because he went to
www.motorola.com and cut-and-pasted some corporate history
there. He waves that in "triumph" as if that is "vinidcation"
of his imaginary dispute about "greatness."

Tsk. I don't "claim" to be a professional. I've just worked
in radio-electronics since 1952, getting paid real money for
such work. The IRS knows that, the Franchise Tax Board of
California knows that, the DoD knows that, the FBI knows that,
the IEEE knows that, the ACM knows that, the County of Los
Angeles knows that. Stebie, he don't know that.

I've worked for RCA Corporation. RCA no longer exists except
as a logo now owned by Thompson CSF. RCA Corporation was ONCE
NOT "RCA Corporation." Amazing but true.

I've worked for Hughes Aircraft Corporation. That was once
"Hughes Tool Company." Hughes Aircraft NEVER made aircraft
(except some missles, the airframes contracted to another).
Hughes Aircraft Corporation is no longer, having gone through
a number of owners in recent decades. Hughes Aircraft was
once belonging to "Hughes Medical" and separate from Hughes
Tool Co., that firm that DOES make aircraft. Amazing but true.

I've worked for the Rocketdyne Division of Rockwell
International. That was once the Rocketdyne Division of
North American Aviation. Boeing Aircraft Company purchased
Rocketdyne Division several years ago. The Rocketdyne
Division did not exist in WW2. Amazing but true.

I've worked for contractors to JPL (Jet Propulsion Laboratory)
that was once a part of California Institute of Technology,
a university in Pasadena, CA. "JPL" became a separate legal
entity and later became part of NASA. Not amazing but true.

I've worked for Micro-Radionics, Inc., a small Van Nuys, CA,
corporation that was once a division of Kearfott Corporation,
a maker of servo and synchro motors. "MRI" was later purchased
by Systron-Donner and then resold to another.

The corporation CHANGES in the radio-electronics world are an
amazing mass of names and players that few outside of the
industry can follow in their lineage. MOTOROLA as a corporation
has existed since 1947...long before Stebie was a frown on his
pediatrician's brow. MOTOROLA as a corporation, as a logo, as
a symbol of a major player in radio and semiconductors is
LONG KNOWN to all of us who work or have worked in the industry.

Along comes a wounded little batty rooster called Stebie who
has very little REAL industry experience who got his pukey
little amateur feathers all disarranged by COMMON INDUSTRY
KNOWLEDGE known by thousands of others. Little Stebie don'
wanna do nuttin' but FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT. He be very amateur
"extra" and "mighty warrior" (of the keyboard, of the mouth)
an' wanna be "victor." Stebie new "victor talking machine."
Play round flat plastic discs with dull needle, skipping
tracks, making clickey sounds.

Obviously THIS professional got his "facts" wrong. I just showed
him his error.


Poor Steve. Hanging by a thread again.


Stebie is nothing more than a poseur in radio-electronics,
a dink who self-defines his "might" and "expertise" but still
comes up as a dink. Stebie is one sick puppy. Too much HATE,
too much ANGER, no sense.

Stebie want world black and white, what he say is ONLY truth.
Not so. Stebie is black mark on today's radio amateur.



  #17   Report Post  
Old June 10th 05, 02:16 AM
bb
 
Posts: n/a
Default



K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:


Motorola was NOT a company in 1940. THAT is a fact. References
provided.

Lennie was WRONG.


Hi!


The possibility exists that he was hi when he made the error, yes.
One dose too many of Geritol, no doubt.

Let's see what LENNIE does, other than provide yet another verbose
spindance to hide behind his error...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS! TOO LATE! He already did that!

It was no "slam thread".


They're all slam threads.


No there not.

Not one bit of deception or error, Brian...He was wrong.

Lennie got his ego in front of his common sense again...Wasn't
paying attention. But he CLAIMS to be a "professional".

Obviously THIS professional got his "facts" wrong. I just showed
him his error.

Steve, K4YZ


Poor Steve. Hanging by a thread again.


The "thread" is around Lennie's throat.

Steve, K4YZ


You're a joke of a man.

  #18   Report Post  
Old June 10th 05, 06:04 AM
K4YZ
 
Posts: n/a
Default



bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:


Motorola was NOT a company in 1940. THAT is a fact. References
provided.

Lennie was WRONG.

Hi!


The possibility exists that he was hi when he made the error, yes.
One dose too many of Geritol, no doubt.

Let's see what LENNIE does, other than provide yet another verbose
spindance to hide behind his error...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS! TOO LATE! He already did that!

It was no "slam thread".

They're all slam threads.


No there not.

Not one bit of deception or error, Brian...He was wrong.

Lennie got his ego in front of his common sense again...Wasn't
paying attention. But he CLAIMS to be a "professional".

Obviously THIS professional got his "facts" wrong. I just showed
him his error.

Steve, K4YZ

Poor Steve. Hanging by a thread again.


The "thread" is around Lennie's throat.

Steve, K4YZ


You're a joke of a man.


You shouldn't sit in front of mirrors while on teh computer,
Brain.

You're the one with the truthfulness and character issues...Not
me.

What are you going to say to your kids when they confront you with
this stuff one day?

You can make excuses, but they'll be able to read for themselves.

Steve, K4YZ

  #19   Report Post  
Old June 10th 05, 06:25 AM
[email protected]
 
Posts: n/a
Default

From: "bb" on Thurs 9 Jun 2005 18:16


K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:


Obviously THIS professional got his "facts" wrong. I just showed
him his error.

Steve, K4YZ

Poor Steve. Hanging by a thread again.


The "thread" is around Lennie's throat.


You're a joke of a man.


We shouldn't joke about the mentally ill such as Stebie.

Nursie wants I should get a stroke. Unlikely.

I could get a terminal case of hiccups after laughing so hard
at Stebie's posturing and THREATS! :-)

Poor sick puppy, he should be put away...



  #20   Report Post  
Old June 10th 05, 06:41 AM
K4YZ
 
Posts: n/a
Default



wrote:
From: "bb" on Thurs 9 Jun 2005 03:36

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
Jim Hampton wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...



Let's see what Steve does.

Apologize for what, Brain...?!?!

Motorola was NOT a company in 1940. THAT is a fact. References
provided.

Lennie was WRONG.


Hi!


Well, the self-styled mighty warrior, self-proclaimed "expert" on
corporate structures, is (as usual) strutting double-time in
this barnyard crowing at his cackling best about "rightness."


You were wrong, Lennie. One of many, many errors you've
promulgated.

And again another lie. Please present the post wherein I claimed
"expert" on corporate structures.

MOTOROLA Corporation existed as such BEFORE the Last Action
Hero was even conceived.


Yes...it was. In 1947. Not 1940, as you suggested. You were
wrong.

The MOTOROLA logo was synonymous with "Galvin" before WW2.


Uh huh.

And that's ALL it was...a logo...A model name for automobile
radios and first generation mobile 2-way radios for business and
government.

But NOT a company.

Anyone IN the electronics-radio industry KNOWS of MOTOROLA,
both as a corporation and as a brand name, a logo.


Uh huh.

And anyone who was paying attention (like I was...) knows that
"Motorola", as the name of a corporation, didn't exist until 1947.

Let's see what LENNIE does, other than provide yet another verbose
spindance to hide behind his error...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS! TOO LATE! He already did that!

It was no "slam thread".


They're all slam threads.


Mighty WARRIOR Stebie thinks EVERYONE is out to "get him" and
must retaliate with slam threads. His personalities are
paranoid.


No plural of personalities here, Lennie.

YOU seem to have some issues though...One of your personalities
demands strict adherence to your rhetoric and expects instantaneous
begging for forgiveness when you "call them" on an error.

Your OTHER personality insists that he is not responsible for his
errors, that having found one was allegedly an act of hatred or anger,
and is somehow flawed.

The fact remains, however, that "Galvin" was the company you were
refering to, regardless of what their name later became.

Details, Lennie...

Lennie got his ego in front of his common sense again...Wasn't
paying attention. But he CLAIMS to be a "professional".


Poor Stebie, the Last Action Hero...claims to know all about
"professional" employment in radio-electronics. This self-
proclaimed knows-all-about-engineering has all the "experience"
of less than a half year as a purchasing agent. Tsk, tsk.


Still waiting for you to ante up the post wherein you alledge that
I made those claims, Lennie.

(DOS Hint: Didn't happen. Leonard H. Anderson is again lying to
hide his own shortcomings)

Stebie knows the "facts" about Motorola...because he went to
www.motorola.com and cut-and-pasted some corporate history
there. He waves that in "triumph" as if that is "vinidcation"
of his imaginary dispute about "greatness."


It is a fact. And I guess you didn't pay any attentionas to where
THAT came from (wasn't motorola.com)

Tsk. I don't "claim" to be a professional.


Sure you do. Why are you again lying?

I've just worked
in radio-electronics since 1952, getting paid real money for
such work. The IRS knows that, the Franchise Tax Board of
California knows that, the DoD knows that, the FBI knows that,
the IEEE knows that, the ACM knows that, the County of Los
Angeles knows that. Stebie, he don't know that.


Why should I..?!?!

You screwed up a very simple bit of "electronics industry" trivia
that a "man" of your years service shouldn't have screwed up...

I've worked for RCA Corporation. RCA no longer exists except
as a logo now owned by Thompson CSF. RCA Corporation was ONCE
NOT "RCA Corporation." Amazing but true.


Yep.

But not germane to this thread.

I've worked for Hughes Aircraft Corporation...(SNIP)


Good for you. But not germane to this thread.

I've worked for the Rocketdyne Division of Rockwell
International.


Woooieeeee...Still not germane.

I've worked for contractors to JPL...(SNIP)


I am sure you did. They're still looking for the brooms you were
assigned.

I've worked for Micro-Radionics, Inc...(SNIP)


How is that germane to your screw-up about Motorola, Lennie?

The corporation CHANGES in the radio-electronics world are an
amazing mass of names and players that few outside of the
industry can follow in their lineage. MOTOROLA as a corporation
has existed since 1947...long before Stebie was a frown on his
pediatrician's brow. MOTOROLA as a corporation, as a logo, as
a symbol of a major player in radio and semiconductors is
LONG KNOWN to all of us who work or have worked in the industry.


Well then, There we have it.

Since I wasn't born in 1947, I can't possibly know that Motorola
wasn't a "corporation" in 1940...

Whoooooooooooooooooooooops! I DO ! ! ! !

And YOU screwed it up. Whew!

Along comes a wounded little batty rooster called Stebie who
has very little REAL industry experience who got his pukey
little amateur feathers all disarranged by COMMON INDUSTRY
KNOWLEDGE known by thousands of others.


Known by thousands of others, BUT SCREWED UP BY LENNIE ANDERSON!

Stings, doesn't it, Your Putziness...?!?!

Little Stebie don'
wanna do nuttin' but FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.


It's all YOU want to do, Lennie.

You continue to post in a forum in which you have no vested
interest or practical experience, and post lies, drivvel and deceitful
mistruths.

Stebie want world black and white, what he say is ONLY truth.


In this case it IS "black and white". There was NO corporation
named "Motorola" in 1940. You were wrong.

Not so.


Is so.

You screwed up...Now you want to stomp your feet and blame
everyone else EXCEPT yourself for the error.

Stebie is black mark on today's radio amateur.


Nice try. You're busted...Again...

LenIamAchronicLiarAndDefilerOfDeceas...


Steve, K4YZ

Putz.



Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lennie Anderson...Self Destructive Or Just Doesn't Get It...?!?! K4YZ Policy 27 March 12th 05 06:03 PM
Mode/Band Use in 1961 N2EY Policy 44 January 10th 05 03:49 AM
Lennie Steps In His Own Excrement Once Again Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 3 March 23rd 04 10:46 AM
Lennie Makes "Idiot" An Olympic Event Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 0 December 19th 03 04:52 PM
Lennie's Double Standard Once Again Revealed...BY Lennie! Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 22 October 21st 03 12:08 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017