Old June 25th 05, 06:20 AM
Not Roger Too

"Cmd Buzz Corey" wrote in message
Kim wrote:

Do you guys just HAVE to foul every damned thread with this crap?

Kim W5TIT

From one with TIT in her call.

The only one "fouling" things here is AB8MQ, a social misfit and openly
insane individual.
Pray for him and urge him to seek help.

Old June 25th 05, 10:33 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
ammussingly enough I expect for once Stevie that you are right on on
the result

Top posting, Markie?

Your written gulash is ahrd enough to follow, but now you top post
too?

OTH...(SNIP)

You meant "OTOH", perhaps? OTH in radio terms is "Over The
Horizon".

again you understand

No, I didn't...hence the request to clarify your intent.

It was quite clear till you hack out the context and you can go back
yourself and do it lazy bumm

I always get a laugh from people like you who HIDE behind the
American's with Disabilities Act calling others "lazy".

You've not done that yet.

Nope and I am NOT carring your freight.

I doubt you have a car of any signifigance to carry any freight
in, Markie.

I suspect it more some of the last influence of the ARRL at the FCC
that will carry the day

What? Huh?

Gee I can't even largely agree with you and have be civil or not hack
my posts apart

How can I tell you're agreeing with me or disagreeing when your
replies are a rape of the English language, Markie?

Then you should if you are a christian turn the other cheek

You keep trying to impose arbitrary religious content here,
Markie. Why?

And if you were agreeing with me, why "Stevie"..?!?!

becuase I felt like it. You never use my name politely

I used to.

Then you started following Lennie's lead with "Stevie" and calling
me a "lier" when the facts are clear that YOU are the one who's wrong.

Stop lying and start calling me "Steve" and I will reciprocate by
calling you "Mark".

On those few occassions where it appeared as though you might act
reasonable, I refer to you as Mark, address you by your callsign and
add a "73" to the post.

I am gald you stoped the false coutesy

What? Huh? Stoped? What's a "false coutesy"...???

You meant "false courtesy"...?!?! If I said it, it wasn't false.

You seem to not do that.

No I don't. What was your first clue?

Anything you write south of "KONSTANS". Pretty much a sure bet
that there's falshoods or other misrepresentations to follow from there
on down...

I'll go one a bit here

Why on earth would I use a morse deserved term when I dislike Morse?

What in the world is a "morse deserved term"...?!?!

As I said before at least you have drop the Flaso polite 73's from your
posts

"Flaso"...?!?! Sounds like an Italian or Baltic name. Who's
Flaso?

I had dropped "73" from you a loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.
Not so with others who are civil and mature in their responses.

and I am thanking you for it

Only you, Morgan!....Only you...

BBBWWWWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
! ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 25th 05, 02:50 PM
Kim

Kim wrote:

Do you guys just HAVE to foul every damned thread with this crap?

Kim W5TIT

From one with TIT in her call.

Your mind running wild with you, not mine. And, I may have the TIT in my
call, but I'm not the one acting like an ass.

Kim W5TIT

Old June 25th 05, 02:50 PM
Kim

Kim wrote:

Do you guys just HAVE to foul every damned thread with this crap?

Kim W5TIT

From one with TIT in her call.

The only one "fouling" things here is AB8MQ, a social misfit and openly
insane individual.
Pray for him and urge him to seek help.

Is that good enough?

Old June 26th 05, 02:41 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Kim wrote:

Your mind running wild with you, not mine. And, I may have the TIT in my
call, but I'm not the one acting like an ass.

Kim W5TIT

I would say getting a call like that makes you pretty much one.
Old June 26th 05, 11:25 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ Jun 25, 5:33 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "K4YZ" - Find messages by this author
Date: 25 Jun 2005 02:33:06 -0700
Subject: The Pool
original | Report Abuse

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
ammussingly enough I expect for once Stevie that you are right on on
the result

Top posting, Markie?

Your written gulash is ahrd enough to follow, but now you top post
too?

OTH...(SNIP)

You meant "OTOH", perhaps? OTH in radio terms is "Over The
Horizon".

again you understand

No, I didn't...hence the request to clarify your intent.

It was quite clear till you hack out the context and you can go back
yourself and do it lazy bumm

) I always get a laugh from people like you who HIDE behind the
)American's with Disabilities Act calling others "lazy".

Hide Behind?

you are lazy Stevie

Nope and I am NOT carring your freight.

) I doubt you have a car of any signifigance to carry any freight
)in, Markie.

Got it half right Stevie. These days I don't own a car. I my pickup and
an SUV no cars.

As to signifance the depends, but it would take a lot to care your
fright Stevie

Then you should if you are a christian turn the other cheek

) You keep trying to impose arbitrary religious content here,
)Markie. Why?

Becuase you insit and makeing MY religion an issue. Turn about is
always fair play

Old June 27th 05, 12:49 AM
Mike Coslo

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
Kim wrote:

Your mind running wild with you, not mine. And, I may have the TIT in my
call, but I'm not the one acting like an ass.

Kim W5TIT

I would say getting a call like that makes you pretty much one.

Okay, I've been waiting for this one.

Kim takes a lot of crap in here for her callsign.

At Dayton this past year, I noticed a group of hams from Texas, who
referred to themselves as the K5TIT group. They are some kind of APRS
group IIRC. They have a logo which is a rather obvious breast shaped
hilltop.

The self-righteous need to complain to the FCC about this group.

I'm not planning on it, finding it much ado about nothing, but time to
put the money where the mouth is guys. ;^)

- Mike
Old June 27th 05, 02:43 PM
Bill Sohl

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
Bill where do come up with that date
(july 1 06) in case google edits all down

Just curious

Just a SWAG based on several things:
1. Prospect (unknown) of an NPRM from the FCC before the end of
this year (2005) which then...
2. requires a set of comment phases...followed ultimately by
3. an actual rules change with an effective date usually several
months from the published date.

Cheers,
Bill K2UNK

The Pool N2EY Policy 515 February 22nd 04 03:14 AM
From the Extra question pool: The dipole David Robbins General 1 January 23rd 04 05:32 PM
REQ:latest Ham University with curent tech pool willing to share?/sell cheep Equipment 0 November 27th 03 07:15 AM