Old July 1st 05, 01:33 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

John Smith wrote:
Freebanders rule the air! just ask commander butt cornholer, he's a
freebander, but he's ashamed so he won't divulge his call sign or where he
lives.

He's a chicken****!

Comming from someone so cowardly they try to pretend to be John Smith.
Old July 1st 05, 01:35 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

John Smith wrote:
John Smith II:

Personally, I have nothing against freebanders. However, commander
buzzard is not my favorite personality here...

John

The feeling is mutual.
Old July 1st 05, 05:44 PM
KØHB

Default Best Behaved = Largest Band Allocation

A very experienced Amateur on this forum has suggested that the amount of
bandwidth available to a particular mode might be linked to how well users of
that mode behave on the air. He may well have hit on a new regulatory tool
which would reward good behaviour with greater spectrum availability.

With this in mind, please rank the following alphabetical list of popular modes
in order of their good behaviour (least citations/letters from K4ZDH, least
times you've been deliberately interfered with by the mode, etc.)

AM
AMTOR
AX.25
CW
PACTOR
PSK-xx
RTTY (5-bit baudot)
RTTY (7-bit ASCII)
SSB
SSTV

73, de Hans, K0HB
--
Come sit by the fire and warm your bones. Let's enjoy a bracing drink and a few
tales.

"The wind was picking up, clouds were rolling in, the fish had quit biting, my
hands were numb, nose was running, I had to pee, and I was thinking of heading
for the dock when..."

Old July 1st 05, 06:07 PM
Jim Hampton

"KØHB" wrote in message
hlink.net...
[...]

Hello, Hans

Well, I've never encountered problems with CW nor RTTY. AM I won't even get
into )

If one looks towards CB, it would seem that questionable behavior has been
rewarded in the past, not that I would recommend poor behavior

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Old July 1st 05, 06:28 PM
Chesty Puller

"KØHB" wrote in message
hlink.net...
[...]

That's a good one for down at the Legion Hall
Hans.

Old July 1st 05, 07:06 PM
John Smith

Freebanders rule the air! just ask commander butt cornholer, he's a
freebander, but he's ashamed so he won't divulge his call sign or where he
lives.

He's a chicken****!

"Freebander" wrote in message
how about a dunce cap for offenders

how about they have to spend their lunch hour in the corner

how about they become a freebander

hlink.net...

Old July 1st 05, 08:07 PM
John Smith

"John Smith" wrote in message
news:1120241251.62cd1658bf5255fad78a7ce8ebf8ebf5@t eranews...
Freebanders rule the air! just ask commander butt cornholer, he's a
freebander, but he's ashamed so he won't divulge his call sign or
where he lives.

He's a chicken****!

"Freebander" wrote in message
how about a dunce cap for offenders

how about they have to spend their lunch hour in the corner

how about they become a freebander

hlink.net...