Old July 14th 05, 08:48 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

an_old_friend wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
How do you comply with the regulations if you aren't "familiar"
with them...???

well the regular you are referring to by punching the botton on my
radio, Yeaszu and FCC have seen to it that it generates legal types of
signals wether i know the letter codes or not

Let's see, I am required to obey the speed limit, but I don't have a
clue as to what the speed limit is.
Old July 14th 05, 10:03 PM
an_old_friend

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
How do you comply with the regulations if you aren't "familiar"
with them...???

well the regular you are referring to by punching the botton on my
radio, Yeaszu and FCC have seen to it that it generates legal types of
signals wether i know the letter codes or not

Let's see, I am required to obey the speed limit, but I don't have a
clue as to what the speed limit is.

Thank for that example often not sure of the speed limit myself, I will
steal it for future use
if needed

Old July 15th 05, 12:49 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

an_old_friend wrote:

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

How do you comply with the regulations if you aren't "familiar"
with them...???

well the regular you are referring to by punching the botton on my
radio, Yeaszu and FCC have seen to it that it generates legal types of
signals wether i know the letter codes or not

Let's see, I am required to obey the speed limit, but I don't have a
clue as to what the speed limit is.

Thank for that example often not sure of the speed limit myself, I will
steal it for future use
if needed

That was meant as an example of how you deal with FCC rules.
Old July 24th 05, 12:45 AM
b.b.

b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

Two, No I am not required to be famiar with them, I am merely required
to obey them.

BBBWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! !

I am going to wait with bated breath while you try to spin up an
explanation as to how you are not required to "be familiar" with the
regulations of the radio service in which you are a licensee, yet you
ARE required to obey them.... ! ! !

"Ignorance of the law is no excuse."

IOW, a person can be ignorant of the law, and yet they must obey the
law.

Or are you too ignorant to see that?

Why Steve no answer?

Because Steve's too busy laughing at Markie ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

Steve got caught again.

Steve was wrong.

Old July 24th 05, 12:29 PM
K4YZ

b.b. wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

[...]

No, Steve wasn't.

But it will be fun to watch Brainless try to substantiate that.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 24th 05, 05:07 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
b.b. wrote:

hack

"Ignorance of the law is no excuse."

IOW, a person can be ignorant of the law, and yet they must obey the
law.

Or are you too ignorant to see that?

Why Steve no answer?

Because Steve's too busy laughing at Markie ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

Steve got caught again.

Steve was wrong.

No, Steve wasn't.

stvie IS wrong

but will not admit it

Old July 25th 05, 02:48 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Steve was wrong.

No, Steve wasn't.

stvie IS wrong

Who's "stvie"...?!?!

More Irish

but will not admit it

Why would I admit to something that isn't true?

Old July 25th 05, 04:48 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Steve was wrong.

No, Steve wasn't.

stvie IS wrong

Who's "stvie"...?!?!

More Irish

but will not admit it

Why would I admit to something that isn't true?

more lies

can't even leave behind the text you are dening

Old July 25th 05, 06:01 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Steve was wrong.

No, Steve wasn't.

stvie IS wrong

Who's "stvie"...?!?!

More Irish

but will not admit it

Why would I admit to something that isn't true?

more lies

Nope. But more tap dancing on YOUR part to try and hide yours.

can't even leave behind the text you are dening

"...dening..."

What was that?

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 25th 05, 06:27 PM