Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 12th 05, 07:58 PM
an_old_friend

Default a Blast from the past or Stevie Obsession with me

from Aprl 5 2005 56 AM

been trying to track haveing seen seen looking for Stevie's alleged
evidence of Combat

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I don't make anyone anything, Brian. I may hold a mirror up

them, but anything they "are" is of thier own doing.

You misunderstand. A mirror is being held up for you.

You're in denial, Brian...No problem...WE see it...You still haev
a ways to go to get better.

(1) I am not a victim

"(1.a.) I REFUSE to be a victim." Hi, hi!

I imagine you hear a lot of laughter, Brian....and not all of it
from kids playing in the yard or the "laugh track" on your favorite
sitcom.

(2) It seems there are only three people here who have a

problem
with what I say, and that would be you, Lennie, and the person in

the
e-mail. I'm not impressed that any "explanation" needs to occur.

Hmmmm?

In another post you said that no one other than the mystery e-mailer
saw any impropriety in your comments. So which time were you lying?
Then or now?

There's no lying involved, Brian, other than your attempt to
redirect the specific comments being made.

Nice try. Very transparent.

Now you say that other than me, Len, and that mystery e-mailer...

But I don't see Len posting on this subject. So are you making yet
another lie?

Nope.

I am no victim of yours.

I didn't say you were. I said that my failure to BE victimized
irritates (grates your cheese) you.

Not at all. I have no intention of making you a victim, and I want

no
responsibility for your actions. You handily do the victim routine

all
by yourself (see mirror).

You still say you're holding up a mirror, yet all the foolish
assertions are still yours and still unanswered.

You try to redirect, and I refuse to allow you. No problem.

You would have to matter for that to happen,and you just don't
matter.

Obviously not true, since responding to posts I make accounts

for
over 85% of YOUR posts.

What's your track record?

Oh, I make no "warranty" about what and how I post. I quite
readily acknowledge that I am quite ready to stand toe-to-toe with
those who are obviously lying, misrepresenting Amateur Radio, or
inisist on acting foolishly in public.

Break

Thankfully that sub-group of ner-do-wells is fairly narrow. You.
Lennie. Todd. Mark Morgan. The fairly few number of anonymous
cowards who haven't got the guts or strength of conviction to stand
behind thier already lame game.

Mark Morgan. After not being in the Newsgroup at all in several years
Stevie was still acting out his obsession with me,

BTW he was using anything like proper sentence form

You simply have an emotional defect and you cannot help yourself.

What emotional defect, Brian?

The one you exhibit daily on rrap.

break

You've not yet defined or identified any "emotional defect",
Brian. That comes from a lack of understanding of the words you're
using and from a lack of training/education in any healthcare related
discipline from which to draw the requisite knowledge from.

Obsession or perhaps OCD seems like a good

picking on someone not even around at the time

Try again.

Steve, K4YZ

IT WILL NEVER END, PEEPEEHOLIC, NEVER! Stevie Iz A PeePeeHolic CB 0 April 7th 04 04:20 AM
STEVIE IS A PEEPEEHOLIC Keykween Kontrol Unit CB 1 April 5th 04 10:06 AM
Blast from our AKC past WA3MOJ CB 30 February 1st 04 05:14 PM
Blast from the past... Randy CB 4 February 1st 04 04:26 AM
chuckie blast from the past version 4..... gw CB 0 November 10th 03 01:58 AM