RadioBanter

-   -   New Threats from a Steve Want-a-be or perhaps it's from Slick Steve Roberson himself....you guess (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/74533-new-threats-steve-want-perhaps-its-slick-steve-roberson-himself-you-guess.html)

an_old_friend July 15th 05 06:01 AM

apears as though you went to the blog and posted there, therefore BYS
anyoone else seeing that is entitled to coment on your post you etc

but then you don't trat others as you demand to be treated

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Well steve,

all the letters you show on here was written the same way, they all
were sent via my blog but, hey that did stop you and your little
girlfriends on here from sending them to my last ISP.

I guess you don't see that pattern here....

YOUR BLOG seems to be at the center of all YOUR woes, along with
your profanities, childish behaviour, etc.

So...are you going to do anything to fix it or just whine and
snivvel about it...(there's where my money is...)...???

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ July 15th 05 07:50 AM

N9OGL wrote:
But the PROBLEM is that you foster and encourage the kind of
bahaviour that has created THIS problem.

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FIX THE PROBLEM YOU MORON!!!!

Well, stopping behaviour like that is one of them.

Secondly I can't control what a "third party" does...(SNIP)

Sure you can.

I'm not a little
dicktator like you who wants to control everyone action.

If you're not willing to take steps to curb the actions that cause
your problems, they will always be able to take advantage of you.

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL July 16th 05 06:52 AM

Secondly I can't control what a "third party" does...(SNIP)
Sure you can.

How, and we are not about here were talking about my blog.

If you're not willing to take steps to curb the actions that cause
your problems, they will always be able to take advantage of you.

Stebie, why you were off gay bashing on other threads I was on here
nicely talking to people until that dickhead annoymous person and Danny
started running their mouths. So you see dickhead, I not the cause of
it all. That asshole annoymous person was threatening me and that
dickhead Dan was running his redneck mouth
Todd N9OGL

[email protected] July 16th 05 12:52 PM

N9OGL wrote:
Secondly I can't control what a "third party" does...(SNIP)
Sure you can.

How, and we are not about here were talking about my blog.

If you're not willing to take steps to curb the actions that cause
your problems, they will always be able to take advantage of you.

Stebie, why you were off gay bashing on other threads I was on here
nicely talking to people until that dickhead annoymous person and Danny
started running their mouths. So you see dickhead, I not the cause of
it all. That asshole annoymous person was threatening me and that
dickhead Dan was running his redneck mouth
Todd N9OGL

The way you seem to like throwing around the word "dickhead" reinforces
the point that you are a queer, Toadie. And an uneducated one, at that.

K4YZ July 16th 05 01:42 PM

N9OGL wrote:

Secondly I can't control what a "third party" does...(SNIP)
Sure you can.

How, and we are not about here were talking about my blog.

If you're not willing to take steps to curb the actions that cause
your problems, they will always be able to take advantage of you.

Stebie, why you were off gay bashing on other threads I was on here
nicely talking to people until that ####head annoymous person and Danny
started running their mouths.

Sounds to me like YOU have a problem, Toiddie. And I wasn't gay
bashing.

So you see ####head, I not the cause of
it all.

Sure you are.

That ###hole annoymous person was threatening me and that
####head Dan was running his redneck mouth

Do you think it has anything to do with your profanities and
immature behaviour? Or is it everyone else's fault?

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend July 16th 05 02:05 PM

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Secondly I can't control what a "third party" does...(SNIP)
Sure you can.

How, and we are not about here were talking about my blog.

If you're not willing to take steps to curb the actions that cause
your problems, they will always be able to take advantage of you.

Stebie, why you were off gay bashing on other threads I was on here
nicely talking to people until that ####head annoymous person and Danny
started running their mouths.

Sounds to me like YOU have a problem, Toiddie. And I wasn't gay
bashing.

more lies Stevies

Although you were not just gay bashing you have been doing that

So you see ####head, I not the cause of
it all.

Sure you are.

That ###hole annoymous person was threatening me and that
####head Dan was running his redneck mouth

Do you think it has anything to do with your profanities and
immature behaviour? Or is it everyone else's fault?

grow up Stevie

No adult would be so obsessive about profanities

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ July 16th 05 03:03 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Secondly I can't control what a "third party" does...(SNIP)
Sure you can.

How, and we are not about here were talking about my blog.

If you're not willing to take steps to curb the actions that cause
your problems, they will always be able to take advantage of you.

Stebie, why you were off gay bashing on other threads I was on here
nicely talking to people until that ####head annoymous person and Danny
started running their mouths.

Sounds to me like YOU have a problem, Toiddie. And I wasn't gay
bashing.

more lies Stevies

Nope.

Although you were not just gay bashing you have been doing that

Nope.

So you see ####head, I not the cause of
it all.

Sure you are.

That ###hole annoymous person was threatening me and that
####head Dan was running his redneck mouth

Do you think it has anything to do with your profanities and
immature behaviour? Or is it everyone else's fault?

grow up Stevie

No adult would be so obsessive about profanities

Sure they would.

No ADULT would be so obsessive about acting so immature...Like you.

Stop the profanities. Stop the vulgarities. Learn to spell.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend July 17th 05 03:21 AM

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

[...]

break

No adult would be so obsessive about profanities

Sure they would.

no adult would

No ADULT would be so obsessive about acting so immature...Like you.

wasn't the subject the subject is your obseesion with profanity

Stop the profanities. Stop the vulgarities. Learn to spell.

**** you your a sack of ****, and dylexics untie

Steve, K4YZ

KØHB July 17th 05 04:05 AM

"an_old_friend" wrote