RadioBanter

-   -   New Threats from a Steve Want-a-be or perhaps it's from Slick Steve Roberson himself....you guess (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/74533-new-threats-steve-want-perhaps-its-slick-steve-roberson-himself-you-guess.html)

an_old_friend July 26th 05 06:18 PM

Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an old friend wrote:

Stevie brave bold spelling cop

and all of stevie not on speling is left above

What? I guess you really told him off, "Mork Margan".

and you too

Oh? You told me off? I hadn't noticed.

it is mark BTW

Okay, mark BTW.

but it seems I have told him off since he does not reply

It could be that--or it could be that he is simply unable to decipher
that which looks like a Scrabble game.

never stopped him before

Dave K8MN