Old July 15th 05, 05:16 AM
N9OGL

But the PROBLEM is that you foster and encourage the kind of
bahaviour that has created THIS problem.

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FIX THE PROBLEM YOU MORON!!!!

Secondly I can't control what a "third party" does, I'm not a little
dicktator like you who wants to control everyone action.

Todd N9OGL

http://n9ogl.proboards50.com/

N9OGL BBS

Old July 15th 05, 07:50 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
But the PROBLEM is that you foster and encourage the kind of
bahaviour that has created THIS problem.

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FIX THE PROBLEM YOU MORON!!!!

Well, stopping behaviour like that is one of them.

Secondly I can't control what a "third party" does...(SNIP)

Sure you can.

I'm not a little
dicktator like you who wants to control everyone action.

If you're not willing to take steps to curb the actions that cause
your problems, they will always be able to take advantage of you.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 16th 05, 06:52 AM
N9OGL

Secondly I can't control what a "third party" does...(SNIP)
Sure you can.

How, and we are not about here were talking about my blog.

If you're not willing to take steps to curb the actions that cause
your problems, they will always be able to take advantage of you.

Stebie, why you were off gay bashing on other threads I was on here
nicely talking to people until that dickhead annoymous person and Danny
started running their mouths. So you see dickhead, I not the cause of
it all. That asshole annoymous person was threatening me and that
dickhead Dan was running his redneck mouth
Todd N9OGL

Old July 16th 05, 12:52 PM

N9OGL wrote:
Secondly I can't control what a "third party" does...(SNIP)
Sure you can.

How, and we are not about here were talking about my blog.

If you're not willing to take steps to curb the actions that cause
your problems, they will always be able to take advantage of you.

Stebie, why you were off gay bashing on other threads I was on here
nicely talking to people until that dickhead annoymous person and Danny
started running their mouths. So you see dickhead, I not the cause of
it all. That asshole annoymous person was threatening me and that
dickhead Dan was running his redneck mouth
Todd N9OGL

The way you seem to like throwing around the word "dickhead" reinforces
the point that you are a queer, Toadie. And an uneducated one, at that.

Old July 16th 05, 01:42 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:

Secondly I can't control what a "third party" does...(SNIP)
Sure you can.

How, and we are not about here were talking about my blog.

If you're not willing to take steps to curb the actions that cause
your problems, they will always be able to take advantage of you.

Stebie, why you were off gay bashing on other threads I was on here
nicely talking to people until that ####head annoymous person and Danny
started running their mouths.

Sounds to me like YOU have a problem, Toiddie. And I wasn't gay
bashing.

So you see ####head, I not the cause of
it all.

Sure you are.

That ###hole annoymous person was threatening me and that
####head Dan was running his redneck mouth

Do you think it has anything to do with your profanities and
immature behaviour? Or is it everyone else's fault?

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 16th 05, 02:05 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Secondly I can't control what a "third party" does...(SNIP)
Sure you can.

How, and we are not about here were talking about my blog.

If you're not willing to take steps to curb the actions that cause
your problems, they will always be able to take advantage of you.

Stebie, why you were off gay bashing on other threads I was on here
nicely talking to people until that ####head annoymous person and Danny
started running their mouths.

Sounds to me like YOU have a problem, Toiddie. And I wasn't gay
bashing.

more lies Stevies

Although you were not just gay bashing you have been doing that

So you see ####head, I not the cause of
it all.

Sure you are.

That ###hole annoymous person was threatening me and that
####head Dan was running his redneck mouth

Do you think it has anything to do with your profanities and
immature behaviour? Or is it everyone else's fault?

grow up Stevie

No adult would be so obsessive about profanities

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 16th 05, 03:03 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Secondly I can't control what a "third party" does...(SNIP)
Sure you can.

How, and we are not about here were talking about my blog.

If you're not willing to take steps to curb the actions that cause
your problems, they will always be able to take advantage of you.

Stebie, why you were off gay bashing on other threads I was on here
nicely talking to people until that ####head annoymous person and Danny
started running their mouths.

Sounds to me like YOU have a problem, Toiddie. And I wasn't gay
bashing.

more lies Stevies

Nope.

Although you were not just gay bashing you have been doing that

Nope.

So you see ####head, I not the cause of
it all.

Sure you are.

That ###hole annoymous person was threatening me and that
####head Dan was running his redneck mouth

Do you think it has anything to do with your profanities and
immature behaviour? Or is it everyone else's fault?

grow up Stevie

No adult would be so obsessive about profanities

Sure they would.

No ADULT would be so obsessive about acting so immature...Like you.

Stop the profanities. Stop the vulgarities. Learn to spell.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 17th 05, 03:21 AM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

[...]

break

No adult would be so obsessive about profanities

Sure they would.

no adult would

No ADULT would be so obsessive about acting so immature...Like you.

wasn't the subject the subject is your obseesion with profanity

Stop the profanities. Stop the vulgarities. Learn to spell.

**** you your a sack of ****, and dylexics untie

Steve, K4YZ