Old July 20th 05, 04:25 AM
N9OGL

Default New K1MAN BOARD

I've started a new message board for the discussion of K1MAN, feel free
to express your views about him on there.

http://n9ogl.proboards50.com/index.c...d=k1man&page=1

Todd N9OGL
N9OGL BBS
ADMINISTRATOR

Old July 20th 05, 05:33 AM
Dave Heil

N9OGL wrote:
I've started a new message board for the discussion of K1MAN, feel free
to express your views about him on there.

http://n9ogl.proboards50.com/index.c...d=k1man&page=1

If it is all the same to you, Todd, I'll express my views about him
here. What do I need with your blog?

Dave K8MN

Old July 20th 05, 05:39 AM
N9OGL

that isn't a blog it's a bbs, two different things

Old July 20th 05, 05:39 AM
N9OGL

that isn't a blog it's a bbs, two different things

Old July 20th 05, 08:42 AM
K4YZ

Dave Heil wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
I've started a new message board for the discussion of K1MAN, feel free
to express your views about him on there.

http://n9ogl.proboards50.com/index.c...d=k1man&page=1

If it is all the same to you, Todd, I'll express my views about him
here. What do I need with your blog?

This way he feels like he gets to "control" something, Dave.

But he can't control his own mouth, so why he thinks he'll do any
better at this is beyond me.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 20th 05, 09:19 AM
N9OGL

It's called FREEDDOM OF SPEECH steve, not control, but hey, what the
hell would you know about freedom of speech. You and your attempt to
push broadcast standards onto the Internet.

Todd N9OGL

Old July 20th 05, 10:52 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
It's called FREEDDOM OF SPEECH steve, not control

For you, it's about control.

You're still at home with mumsie and popsie..No doubt due to some
Oedipus thing at home, but that's just a guess on my part.

More like the doctor that delivered you should be sued for not
cutting the umbilical cord. You've been mommy's boy for so long now
that you now don't know HOW to be "in control", but you know
something's missing. So you create these "boards" so your name can be
on top.

but hey, what the hell would you know about freedom of speech.

More than you, Potty Mouth.

You and your attempt to
push broadcast standards onto the Internet.

Not "broadcast standards"...Just some civility.

That's what YOU wouldn't know about.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 20th 05, 01:52 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
I've started a new message board for the discussion of K1MAN, feel free
to express your views about him on there.

Fifteen views and not one vote...not even Toiddie!

Tell ya something about where K1MAN ranks with most Hams, Toiddie?

Care to venture a guess where YOU rank...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 20th 05, 02:51 PM
Dave Heil

N9OGL wrote:
It's called FREEDDOM OF SPEECH steve, not control, but hey, what the
hell would you know about freedom of speech. You and your attempt to
push broadcast standards onto the Internet.

There's much more freedom here on r.r.a.p. than one could ever find on
your BBS or blog, Todd. You do control those.

Instead of thinking in terms of "broadcast standards", think "home
standards". Would you speak to your parents, in their home, the things
you've written here?

I'll ask again: Why would I have need to go to either your blog or your
BBS to discuss K1MAN when I can express my opinions here? After all, it
is a certainty that more people will read my views here than there.

Dave K8MN

Old July 20th 05, 10:21 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

N9OGL wrote:
I've started a new message board for the discussion of K1MAN, feel free
to express your views about him on there.

Fifteen views and not one vote...not even Toiddie!

Tell ya something about where K1MAN ranks with most Hams, Toiddie?

Care to venture a guess where YOU rank...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dan/W4NTI

New K1MAN BOARD N9OGL General 36 July 24th 05 10:22 PM
Petition to Deny Renewal to K1MAN I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 4 June 25th 05 06:04 AM
K1MAN The crap has hit the fan. Dan/W4NTI Policy 11 June 21st 05 05:28 AM
N9OGL'S RESPOND TO THE MANCHESTER NEWSLETTER ABOUT K1MAN N9OGL Policy 6 April 16th 05 06:56 PM