Old July 27th 05, 06:21 PM
an_old_friend

well stvie answer the question

an_old_friend wrote:
agian why aren't these folks caught by the FCC

and why aren't other like em

If I were doing something I expect not to be operating as I do on VHF
and up and not near the FCC's back yard as the poor unforuantes mention
in the why are you saying **** thread elsewhere
but these folks and others like are operating on HF with it wide range
than my signals

Me if I blow it I can see them not missing it but these clowns

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
loray wrote:
My qth is Bowling Green KY.

Been monitoring hf freqs today, since sunrise. Observed
following:

6670 khz, three guys talking about truck driving and where
they will stop next, type stuff they carrying, etc.

14178 khz, man & woman, never gave a call sign, talked
over a hour, used cb slang, set sked for tonight.

28422 khz, two guys talking about how code not needed for a
ham license anymore, never gave call signs, sounded like
freebanders. Said they were starting a net on this freq.

if the FCC can find anybody they want why not these folks

Who said they haven't?

Look under NOUO in FCC sanctions and violations...lotsa 28Mhz
CB'ers busted there.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 26th 05, 04:00 AM
an_old_friend

again Stevie why doesn't the FCC catch these folks, all code test hams
good and pure and yet able to do such rotten stuff

You comaplain long and hard if I don't asnwer your question

but you have been ducking this one since July

Old October 18th 05, 04:47 AM

Default Hay there Stevie Monitoring Sample

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 15:07:09 -0400, "loray"
wrote:

My qth is Bowling Green KY.

Been monitoring hf freqs today, since sunrise. Observed
following:

6670 khz, three guys talking about truck driving and where
they will stop next, type stuff they carrying, etc.

14178 khz, man & woman, never gave a call sign, talked
over a hour, used cb slang, set sked for tonight.

28422 khz, two guys talking about how code not needed for a
ham license anymore, never gave call signs, sounded like
freebanders. Said they were starting a net on this freq.

Above sampling would tend to indicate ham bands are being
invaded, and the 6 mhz stuff tells me there is little or no
enforcement going on.

gee looks to me like the FCC can't find these folks
most likely isn't bpthering me

73,

loray

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 6th 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Hay there Stevie Monitoring Sample agin why does this hppened morse testing is still in place

wrote:

My qth is Bowling Green KY.

Been monitoring hf freqs today, since sunrise. Observed
following:

6670 khz, three guys talking about truck driving and where
they will stop next, type stuff they carrying, etc.

14178 khz, man & woman, never gave a call sign, talked
over a hour, used cb slang, set sked for tonight.

28422 khz, two guys talking about how code not needed for a
ham license anymore, never gave call signs, sounded like
freebanders. Said they were starting a net on this freq.

Above sampling would tend to indicate ham bands are being
invaded, and the 6 mhz stuff tells me there is little or no
enforcement going on.

gee looks to me like the FCC can't find these folks
most likely isn't bpthering me

73,

loray

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

he regualrly makes threats of aresst or of the power to confine folks againsthere will

he is lying of course

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

well stevie you assked for it you got it
Mark Morgan

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

BBC World Service and BBC Monitoring Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 April 11th 05 03:37 AM
BBC World Service and BBC Monitoring Mike Terry Shortwave 0 April 11th 05 03:37 AM
Stupid Scanner Question. D. Brown Scanner 15 March 24th 05 06:44 AM
Monitoring UFOs Dee Throat Scanner 3 May 25th 04 10:35 PM
Monitoring Times Trunk Freqs for Florida are Wrong? N8KDV Scanner 0 August 20th 03 10:25 PM