RadioBanter

-   -   Lennie Knows More (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/75245-lennie-knows-more.html)

K4YZ July 27th 05 01:19 PM

b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Oh! This is P R E C I O U S ! ! ! !

An anonymous heckler and a known pathological liar/deviant coming
to Lennie's "defense" ! ! !

I see no "coming to Len's "defense"" in Mark's comment.

I didn't think you would,

and I don't.

Then we're both satisfied!

Lucky day!

Gee, Lennie! The company YOU keep!

Steve, if you treated folks with a smidgen of dignity, you might find a
kind comment every once in a while as well. But you don't, so you
won't.

Brain, I treated you with PLENTY of "dignity", only to watch you
continue to lie and deceive others about your "achievements" in general
and certain Amateur Radio issues in particular. You violated the
dignity of all here with lies and tales that were laid bare, only to
have you insult us by trying to perpetuate them.

No lies concerning my acheivements...(SNIP)

Obviously not enough truth for you to substantiate any of it...

(UNSNIP)...and I do have opinions about amateur radio issues.

None of those substantiated by reality either.

You like none of it and so launch your personal attacks.

I consider YOUR "attacks" (mistruths, deceit, etc) about Amateur
Radio to be an "attack" on me. You make disparaging, untrue statements
about Amateur Radio and expect it to be blown off.

Sorry.

No kind words for you. Too bad.

Plenty of kind words for me...that none of them come from The
Foulmouthed Foursome is of little disappointment to me!

Have a nice day,

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend July 27th 05 07:55 PM

K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut to the chase
You like none of it and so launch your personal attacks.

I consider YOUR "attacks" (mistruths, deceit, etc) about Amateur
Radio to be an "attack" on me. removing the non operative sentence

clear sign of mental Illness Stevie boy.

You are NOT Amateur Radio

You clearly need to get a life

Is it paranoia or meglomania?

or both

It is also a clear sign of your disconet with reality that you
preceieve any disagreement with your positions as an attack wether on
yourself or Amateur Radio

Sorry.

No kind words for you. Too bad.

Plenty of kind words for me...that none of them come from The
Foulmouthed Foursome is of little disappointment to me!

Have a nice day,

another stevie lie

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ July 27th 05 11:26 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut to the chase
You like none of it and so launch your personal attacks.

I consider YOUR "attacks" (mistruths, deceit, etc) about Amateur
Radio to be an "attack" on me. removing the non operative sentence

clear sign of mental Illness Stevie boy.

Nope.

Clear sign that I have things that mean a lot to me, Amateur Radio
being one of them.

Markie Censored Sentence Replaced.

You make disparaging, untrue statements about Amateur Radio and expect it to be blown off.

Sorry.

Don't know what made Markie think that was "non operative"...

THAT was a "clear sign" that Miss Morgan doesn't have an adequate
respose to the statement and knows it to be true.

You are NOT Amateur Radio

I AM part an parcel of it, though...just like you.

I am not "America" either, yet when America was threatened in my
day, I came to it's service. I serve it still. As I come to the
"defense" of Amateur Radio when I perceive it as having been sleighted
with inappropriate innuendo or out-and-out mistruths and deceit.

You clearly need to get a life

I have one. Amateur Radio is a big part of it.

Is it paranoia or meglomania?

or both

Neither. It's pride and respect.

It is also a clear sign of your disconet with reality that you
preceieve any disagreement with your positions as an attack wether on
yourself or Amateur Radio

My what? "disconet"...?!?!

Markie, don't even pretend to know what you're talking about if
you can't take the few extra seconds to slow down and TYPE CAREFULLY.

Typing like an illiterate idiot only served to make you look like
one.

Sorry.

No kind words for you. Too bad.

Plenty of kind words for me...that none of them come from The
Foulmouthed Foursome is of little disappointment to me!

Have a nice day,

another stevie lie

Nope.

Have a nice day.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend July 27th 05 11:47 PM

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut to the chase
You like none of it and so launch your personal attacks.

I consider YOUR "attacks" (mistruths, deceit, etc) about Amateur
Radio to be an "attack" on me. removing the non operative sentence

clear sign of mental Illness Stevie boy.

Nope.

yes it is

Clear sign that I have things that mean a lot to me, Amateur Radio
being one of them.

clearly mental that you view a dissgreement over the ARS as an attack
on yourself

clearly mental that you view a disagreement over the ARS as an attack
on it

Markie Censored Sentence Replaced.

You make disparaging, untrue statements about Amateur Radio and expect it to be blown off.

Sorry.

Don't know what made Markie think that was "non operative"...

becuase it had nothing to do with the point being made

THAT was a "clear sign" that Miss Morgan doesn't have an adequate
respose to the statement and knows it to be true.

more stevie meglomanina and paranoia

it had nothing to do with the point

You are NOT Amateur Radio

I AM part an parcel of it, though...just like you.

which means that I , BB and Todd have to right to express opinions
about it, to disgree with you and hold differeing points of view, but
anything you disagree with becomes an attack on the ARS and on You,
that is paranoia, and/or meglomania

I am not "America" either, yet when America was threatened in my
day, I came to it's service. I serve it still. As I come to the
"defense" of Amateur Radio when I perceive it as having been sleighted
with inappropriate innuendo or out-and-out mistruths and deceit.

which mean you are reacting in paraniod fashion to the fact that Other
folks have a different philosical point of view

I will use coments from recent ARES posts as an example

I say the PR around ARES is overblown, that does not mean I am
attacking ARES as useless, merely that it's PR is over blown, and with
good reason by the ARRL the FCC and the served agencies, that merely a
less stiring endorsement of ARES than you seem to want

Myself, BB, and Lenn have different levels of opinion on the roles of
ARES and the nature of the PR yet you lump us all together as attacking
ARES

it is not "inappropriate innuendo" to try and get around this spin to
look for the turth, but to you no one may challenge the spin, and there
is ALWAYS spin in America today

You clearly need to get a life

I have one. Amateur Radio is a big part of it.

Is it paranoia or meglomania?

or both

Neither. It's pride and respect.

no it one of the above or a willfull blindness to facts

the ARS can always be improved, that is a fact

the only way I see where that can happen is if we can discuss what
works well, not so well, not at all calmly and reasonably

It is also a clear sign of your disconet with reality that you
preceieve any disagreement with your positions as an attack wether on
yourself or Amateur Radio

My what? "disconet"...?!?!

Markie, don't even pretend to know what you're talking about if

well i had such hope that you might start laying of the personal
attack, but you can't can you

cutiing stevie further gratuitous insults

K4YZ July 28th 05 05:37 AM

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
cut to the chase
You like none of it and so launch your personal attacks.

I consider YOUR "attacks" (mistruths, deceit, etc) about Amateur
Radio to be an "attack" on me. removing the non operative sentence

clear sign of mental Illness Stevie boy.

Nope.

yes it is

Whelp, here again we have a lay person making a diagnosis.

Where's your medical license, DreckieBoy?

Clear sign that I have things that mean a lot to me, Amateur Radio
being one of them.

clearly mental that you view a dissgreement over the ARS as an attack
on yourself

When that comment clearly is disparging upon Amateurs as a whole,
yes.

clearly mental that you view a disagreement over the ARS as an attack
on it

What was that supposed to say in English?

Markie Censored Sentence Replaced.

You make disparaging, untrue statements about Amateur Radio and expect it to be blown off.

Sorry.

Don't know what made Markie think that was "non operative"...

becuase it had nothing to do with the point being made

Sure it did.

You just didn't want to have to comment on it since it underminds
your rants.

THAT was a "clear sign" that Miss Morgan doesn't have an adequate
respose to the statement and knows it to be true.

more stevie meglomanina and paranoia

Nope.

More Mark not wanting to get it rubbed in his face.

it had nothing to do with the point

You mean it had nothing to do with YOUR point...

You are NOT Amateur Radio

I AM part an parcel of it, though...just like you.

which means that I , BB and Todd have to right to express opinions
about it, to disgree with you and hold differeing points of view, but
anything you disagree with becomes an attack on the ARS and on You,
that is paranoia, and/or meglomania

An opinion is one thing.

Blatant lies and falsehoods are another.

I am not "America" either, yet when America was threatened in my
day, I came to it's service. I serve it still. As I come to the
"defense" of Amateur Radio when I perceive it as having been sleighted
with inappropriate innuendo or out-and-out mistruths and deceit.

which mean you are reacting in paraniod fashion to the fact that Other
folks have a different philosical point of view

Please provide reference to your mental health credentials.

And please tell us allllllllllllllllll about your "philosophical"
credentials while you're at it...Which school of philosophy did you
attend?

I will use coments from recent ARES posts as an example

OK...Where are they?

You didn't cite a single ARES, ARRL, OR FCC comment anywhere in
this post, Markie...

I say the PR around ARES is overblown, that does not mean I am
attacking ARES as useless, merely that it's PR is over blown, and with
good reason by the ARRL the FCC and the served agencies, that merely a
less stiring endorsement of ARES than you seem to want

The "stiring" endorsements were NOT from the ARRL or FCC. They
were from the served agencies.

Who knows better than the agency served what the quality and
character of the service they received was, Mrkie?

Are you suggesting that you, Lennie, Toiddie or Brain are more
qualified to state what the character of any service rendered to any
agency on any particular date or event is...?!?!

If so, do any of these agency's have a Letter or Memorandum of
Understanding with the four of you that delegates their public
relations duties to you for future comments?

Myself, BB, and Lenn have different levels of opinion on the roles of
ARES and the nature of the PR yet you lump us all together as attacking
ARES

But you do. If you, Brainless and Lennie DO 'attack' the ARES,
then I am not the one "lump(ing you) all together"...that's you
jumping right on in...

it is not "inappropriate innuendo" to try and get around this spin to
look for the turth, but to you no one may challenge the spin, and there
is ALWAYS spin in America today

What spin?

Just because YOU lie about almost everything you talk about does
NOT mean that everyone else does.

You clearly need to get a life

I have one. Amateur Radio is a big part of it.

Is it paranoia or meglomania?

or both

Neither. It's pride and respect.

no it one of the above or a willfull blindness to facts

Nope. Pride and respect.

the ARS can always be improved, that is a fact

Yep! Wanna help?

the only way I see where that can happen is if we can discuss what
works well, not so well, not at all calmly and reasonably

I agree.

But we also DON'T need liars and deceivers involved in the
discussion.

It is also a clear sign of your disconet with reality that you
preceieve any disagreement with your positions as an attack wether on
yourself or Amateur Radio

My what? "disconet"...?!?!

Markie, don't even pretend to know what you're talking about if

well i had such hope that you might start laying of the personal
attack, but you can't can you

cutiing stevie further gratuitous insults

There are no "gratuitous insults" there.

There's no "personal attack" to lay off of, Markie, unless you
were refering to YOUR comment "...It is also a clear sign of your
disconet with reality..."

You mean THAT personal attack..?!?! One that would suggest that
you are a licensed health care professional making a diagnosis?

Sheesh.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend July 28th 05 09:10 AM

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
cut to the chase
You like none of it and so launch your personal attacks.

I consider YOUR "attacks" (mistruths, deceit, etc) about Amateur
Radio to be an "attack" on me. removing the non operative sentence

clear sign of mental Illness Stevie boy.

Nope.

yes it is

break

Whelp, here again we have a lay person making a diagnosis.

sure I can recoze metal illnesswhen I see it

Where's your medical license, DreckieBoy?

I have the same license to pratice that sort of medicne as you do
Nursie

Clear sign that I have things that mean a lot to me, Amateur Radio
being one of them.

clearly mental that you view a dissgreement over the ARS as an attack
on yourself

When that comment clearly is disparging upon Amateurs as a whole,
yes.

agreeing that you clearly mental

I havn't seen such an attack yet from lenn or BB or todd and certainly
haven't made one myself

clearly mental that you view a disagreement over the ARS as an attack
on it

What was that supposed to say in English?

read it and find out

Markie Censored Sentence Replaced.

You make disparaging, untrue statements about Amateur Radio and expect it to be blown off.

Sorry.

Don't know what made Markie think that was "non operative"...

becuase it had nothing to do with the point being made

Sure it did.

nope another lie on your part

You just didn't want to have to comment on it since it underminds
your rants.

doesn't at all has nothing to do with what I was saying

Indeed it does reinforce my opinion that you are a raving paranoid

cuting stevie inabilty to correctly id my gender

it had nothing to do with the point

You mean it had nothing to do with YOUR point...

exactly which is what I said

You are NOT Amateur Radio

I AM part an parcel of it, though...just like you.

which means that I , BB and Todd have to right to express opinions
about it, to disgree with you and hold differeing points of view, but
anything you disagree with becomes an attack on the ARS and on You,
that is paranoia, and/or meglomania

An opinion is one thing.

Blatant lies and falsehoods are another.

no Lies or Falsehoods have been presented just points of view that you
find unsettling for some reason

I am not "America" either, yet when America was threatened in my
day, I came to it's service. I serve it still. As I come to the
"defense" of Amateur Radio when I perceive it as having been sleighted
with inappropriate innuendo or out-and-out mistruths and deceit.

which mean you are reacting in paraniod fashion to the fact that Other
folks have a different philosical point of view

Please provide reference to your mental health credentials.

mine are as good as yours

And please tell us allllllllllllllllll about your "philosophical"
credentials while you're at it...Which school of philosophy did you
attend?

I don't give out anything you could use to trace me But I attended many
classes in Philosophy as did most real undergrads, and unlike many of
them I did in fact absorb something

You are the one so obsessed with paper, not I

I will use coments from recent ARES posts as an example

OK...Where are they?

You didn't cite a single ARES, ARRL, OR FCC comment anywhere in
this post, Markie...

lair
as follows

I say the PR around ARES is overblown, that does not mean I am
attacking ARES as useless, merely that it's PR is over blown, and with
good reason by the ARRL the FCC and the served agencies, that merely a
less stiring endorsement of ARES than you seem to want

The "stiring" endorsements were NOT from the ARRL or FCC. They
were from the served agencies.

and the reference to those served agencies was present in my comments

Who knows better than the agency served what the quality and
character of the service they received was, Mrkie?

any objective observer does

You are opperating on the assumtion that they are being truthful, where
I never trust much of what anybody says

From their coments one can infer that the served agencies receievd

something of value to them, and that they wish to continue doing so,
nothing more can be counted on

Are you suggesting that you, Lennie, Toiddie or Brain are more
qualified to state what the character of any service rendered to any
agency on any particular date or event is...?!?!

not at all merely that we are able to releize that they are buttering
us up in order to see that we show up the next time too

No one likes to look critcaly at what may not have worked well

Indeed your reaction to the suggestion that the served agnecies may not
be as pleased with us as they say show they have a good reason NOT to
be at all critcal of the quality of the help they get

cutting a snide and completely irelavant coment

Myself, BB, and Lenn have different levels of opinion on the roles of
ARES and the nature of the PR yet you lump us all together as attacking
ARES

But you do. If you, Brainless and Lennie DO 'attack' the ARES,
then I am not the one "lump(ing you) all together"...that's you
jumping right on in...

I have never attacked ARES, not once. I have always adknowled their
positive role, just disagreed that it is as big as the PR states. I
have not observed Brain doing so either. Lenn has been careless enough
in his bombast to attack the management of ARES and the PR around it
but doesn't address one way or the other wether ARES helps anyone, but
Lenn is of course in the porrest postition of the 3 of us to judge that

it is not "inappropriate innuendo" to try and get around this spin to
look for the turth, but to you no one may challenge the spin, and there
is ALWAYS spin in America today

What spin?

that the claimed made for ARES are inflated of course they are it is
only human nature

Just because YOU lie about almost everything you talk about does
NOT mean that everyone else does.

all politicains lies the head of of the Red Cross et al are esscaily
politicains Look at Libby Dole for example President of the red cross
then would be president of the US

that you are too brainless to reconize the degree to which deceit is
part of Us life esp US public life

You clearly need to get a life

I have one. Amateur Radio is a big part of it.

Is it paranoia or meglomania?

or both

Neither. It's pride and respect.

no it one of the above or a willfull blindness to facts

Nope. Pride and respect.

Willful blindness to reality

the ARS can always be improved, that is a fact

Yep! Wanna help?

sure I try but folks like you are so wraped up in the myth that they
don't see the reality

the only way I see where that can happen is if we can discuss what
works well, not so well, not at all calmly and reasonably

I agree.

But we also DON'T need liars and deceivers involved in the
discussion.

but we do, we most esp need such people involved how else are we to
understand how to deal the political world

Just look at the code test issue and the results of your labour, By
choosing the right methods and appealing to what the FCC needs, and/or
threatening them where they don't care to fight we have won, while just
2 weeks before an ARRL rep was telling our club how certain the ARRL
was that no NPRM would come out this year and likely not the next

It is also a clear sign of your disconet with reality that you
preceieve any disagreement with your positions as an attack wether on
yourself or Amateur Radio

My what? "disconet"...?!?!

Markie, don't even pretend to know what you're talking about if

well i had such hope that you might start laying of the personal
attack, but you can't can you

cutiing stevie further gratuitous insults

There are no "gratuitous insults" there.

yes they are and were

they are your stock in trade

There's no "personal attack" to lay off of, Markie, unless you
were refering to YOUR comment "...It is also a clear sign of your
disconet with reality..."

your inablity to admit you are in fact attacking me almost consantly
certainly underminds anything you hope to achieve

b.b. July 28th 05 11:00 AM

K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

[...]

I need not prove anything to you. You may think I do, but that is
faulty thinking on your part.

(UNSNIP)...and I do have opinions about amateur radio issues.

None of those substantiated by reality either.

Faulty thinking on your part, again.

K4YZ July 28th 05 02:07 PM

b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Steve, if you treated folks with a smidgen of dignity, you might find a
kind comment every once in a while as well. But you don't, so you
won't.

Brain, I treated you with PLENTY of "dignity", only to watch you
continue to lie and deceive others about your "achievements" in general
and certain Amateur Radio issues in particular. You violated the
dignity of all here with lies and tales that were laid bare, only to
have you insult us by trying to perpetuate them.

No lies concerning my acheivements...(SNIP)

Obviously not enough truth for you to substantiate any of it...

I need not prove anything to you. You may think I do, but that is
faulty thinking on your part.

Oh, I don't think you have to prove anything to me...

But if it were ME making all these easily disproven asserions in
public, I'd want to get my side out in front so all could know "where I
was coming from"...

So far all we have are your assertions and your damnations for
anyone insisting that you substantiate them.

(UNSNIP)...and I do have opinions about amateur radio issues.

None of those substantiated by reality either.

Faulty thinking on your part, again.

Nope.

Fact.

None of your assertions, ie: unlicensed devices, ARES, etc aren't
even remotely factual, unless requalified with language such as "in my
opinion..."

You like none of it and so launch your personal attacks.

I consider YOUR "attacks" (mistruths, deceit, etc) about Amateur
Radio to be an "attack" on me. You make disparaging, untrue statements
about Amateur Radio and expect it to be blown off.

Faulty thinking on your part, again.

Nope.

You make untrue disparging remarks that you expect others to
blindly accept or blow off.

I do neither.

That YOU would expect it to be so is the "faulty thinking".

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend July 28th 05 04:16 PM

K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Steve, if you treated folks with a smidgen of dignity, you might find a
kind comment every once in a while as well. But you don't, so you
won't.

Brain, I treated you with PLENTY of "dignity", only to watch you

Stvie you have never treated anyone with dignity you were condessending
and insulting from your arrival in this forum

continue to lie and deceive others about your "achievements" in general
and certain Amateur Radio issues in particular. You violated the
dignity of all here with lies and tales that were laid bare, only to
have you insult us by trying to perpetuate them.

No lies concerning my acheivements...(SNIP)

Obviously not enough truth for you to substantiate any of it...

I need not prove anything to you. You may think I do, but that is
faulty thinking on your part.

Oh, I don't think you have to prove anything to me...

you certainly claim he does

guess you are admiting to lying

But if it were ME making all these easily disproven asserions in
public, I'd want to get my side out in front so all could know "where I
was coming from"...

you haven't dispooven anything he has said or that I have for that
matter

So far all we have are your assertions and your damnations for
anyone insisting that you substantiate them.

he advances lines of reasoning and explaination and does far more
politely than you

(UNSNIP)...and I do have opinions about amateur radio issues.

None of those substantiated by reality either.

Faulty thinking on your part, again.

Nope.

entirely

Fact.

nope

None of your assertions, ie: unlicensed devices, ARES, etc aren't
even remotely factual, unless requalified with language such as "in my
opinion..."

entirely factual

You like none of it and so launch your personal attacks.

I consider YOUR "attacks" (mistruths, deceit, etc) about Amateur
Radio to be an "attack" on me. You make disparaging, untrue statements
about Amateur Radio and expect it to be blown off.

Faulty thinking on your part, again.

Nope.

You make untrue disparging remarks that you expect others to
blindly accept or blow off.

I am sure he does not expect you to blindly accept them or blow them
off. He expects you deny threaten harras and generaly act lack a child
and you rarely disappiont

I do neither.

indeed you bather and rage and act like a child

That YOU would expect it to be so is the "faulty thinking".

more of stevie making up something then disproving

Steve, K4YZ