Old July 31st 05, 10:37 PM
Kim

"Dee Flint" wrote in message

"Dee" anon@anon wrote in message ...

wrote in message gaseous post snipped

Len said, "His blabberings are........." and goes on to do the same.

Pot, kettle.

Please note that the above post did not come from me.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

heh heh. I read that post, Dee, and KNEW it wasn't from you...

Kim W5TIT

Old July 31st 05, 11:45 PM
K4YZ

b.b. wrote:
wrote:

Tsk. I think Stebie thinks ALL should be concerned with Stebie's
demands! :-)

But we're not, so he bites his knuckle and thinks up new taunts and
attacks.

Don't need to, Brain, as much as you'd like to think I do...You and
Lennie will just go on doing those things that MAKE you "Brain and
Lennie", and it's there for all to see.

Note the use of "flailing" in place of "failing" in Stebie's
sentence. A Freudian slip of his mirroring his own FLAILING
about when he says all disagreers "LIE, LIE, LIE!" :-)

He has a unique viewpoint.

And you don't?

Someday it will be worthy of study under the heading "Aberrant
Behavio[u]r." Until someone in the professional headspace business
seizes him, we have to deal with his rantings.

So far, there are no rantings.

Just me proving you to be what I claim. And You providing the
material for me to do it with.

Stebie's posting sometimes read like "Watchtower" clone bad
copy stuff. :-)

Is "Watchtower" good science fiction?

A little lost, are you?

Stebie should have put His "truth" in quotation marks. Dat
stuff don't exist in reality.

"His Truth." "His Reality."

That kind of sums it up.

Nice try. Doesn't change the facts that you're both discreditied
liars.

Where were you on that Boy Scout Jamboree, BTW, Brain?

Certainly osunds like they ahd some of your "leadership" behind
it.

Nope. I'd like to carry one meaningful discussions (and
frequently do) about Amateur Radio issues.

One meaningful discussions? You're way too pluralistic.

Let's call it multi-tasking. I am sure it awes you that some
people can actually chew gum and walk, but it happens.

Congratulations on your acheivement. I am in awe of your abilities.

"Chews gum and walks simultaneously, all the while being easily
offended!"

Is Ripley's "Believe It Or Not" still published? If it is, we
ought to send Stebie's marvelous accomplishment to them for
wider distribution and acclaim!

Now that would be funny, but it might trigger an "episode."

We could do an "episode" on Brain's and Lennie's achievments, but
what would we do with the other 27 1/2 minutes of airtime?

I think Steve took a quick glimpse of reality, then closed his eyes
tightly and went back to discrediting his fellow Extra's and his family
name.

You hit that one "bang on", Brian. Very plausible.

It's just better for everyone when he keeps his eyes shut. His
behavior is bizarre enough without him having to face reality.

There are those with reality acceptance issues here, Brain...But
I'm not one of them...

Brian, you are too subtle for Stebie. He failed to notice your
plural form of "yourselves" (as in reference to multiple
personalities).

He's not very bright.

Brighter than the sum of the two of you, but then that didn't take
a whole lot.

Welp, Stebie has just admitted to hypocrisy. It used to was that
anyone talking back to Stebie "HATED ALL HAM RADIO!" Now Stebie
admits he is only "representing" HIMSELF (and all his personalities
of course). There's a tiny promise for optimists there.

I'm optimistic about many things, but Steve is not one of them.

I'd be interested in figuring out where you got that "Steve
admitted ot hypocricy" thing, but then Lord knows where the two of you
pull things out from...

But it was fun watching the two of you pat each others backs here
again...Now if you'd just invited Markie and Toadie in, you'd have had
the whole gang in.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 1st 05, 02:43 AM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
wrote:

Tsk. I think Stebie thinks ALL should be concerned with Stebie's
demands! :-)

But we're not, so he bites his knuckle and thinks up new taunts and
attacks.

Don't need to, Brain, ,cut

you sure don't geting one thing right

cutas much as you'd like to think I do...You and
Lennie will just go on doing those things that MAKE you "Brain and
Lennie", and it's there for all to see.

Note the use of "flailing" in place of "failing" in Stebie's
sentence. A Freudian slip of his mirroring his own FLAILING
about when he says all disagreers "LIE, LIE, LIE!" :-)

He has a unique viewpoint.

And you don't?

of course he does, as do I, and len and todd, but of ocurse you have no
interest in those view points so flail against us us all

Someday it will be worthy of study under the heading "Aberrant
Behavio[u]r." Until someone in the professional headspace business
seizes him, we have to deal with his rantings.

So far, there are no rantings.

so far? taking your sampl pretty narowly

Just me proving you to be what I claim. And You providing the
material for me to do it with.

what do you claim BTW, this moment it changes more often the Kerry's
positions

Stebie's posting sometimes read like "Watchtower" clone bad
copy stuff. :-)

Is "Watchtower" good science fiction?

A little lost, are you?

not at all, why do you ask? are you admiting to being lost? (we know
you are lost)

Stebie should have put His "truth" in quotation marks. Dat
stuff don't exist in reality.

"His Truth." "His Reality."

That kind of sums it up.

Nice try. Doesn't change the facts that you're both discreditied
liars.

they freely admit to not confroming to YOUR notion of reality,
Something I will also admit to if you like

Where were you on that Boy Scout Jamboree, BTW, Brain?

Certainly osunds like they ahd some of your "leadership" behind
it.

and you pounce on me for spelling?

Nope. I'd like to carry one meaningful discussions (and
frequently do) about Amateur Radio issues.

One meaningful discussions? You're way too pluralistic.

Let's call it multi-tasking. I am sure it awes you that some
people can actually chew gum and walk, but it happens.

Congratulations on your acheivement. I am in awe of your abilities.

"Chews gum and walks simultaneously, all the while being easily
offended!"

Is Ripley's "Believe It Or Not" still published? If it is, we
ought to send Stebie's marvelous accomplishment to them for
wider distribution and acclaim!

Now that would be funny, but it might trigger an "episode."

We could do an "episode" on Brain's and Lennie's achievments, but
what would we do with the other 27 1/2 minutes of airtime?

back to ranting I see

I think Steve took a quick glimpse of reality, then closed his eyes
tightly and went back to discrediting his fellow Extra's and his family
name.

You hit that one "bang on", Brian. Very plausible.

It's just better for everyone when he keeps his eyes shut. His
behavior is bizarre enough without him having to face reality.

There are those with reality acceptance issues here, Brain...But
I'm not one of them...

BUZZ wrong answer Stevie you have a complete refusaul to deal with
reality

Brian, you are too subtle for Stebie. He failed to notice your
plural form of "yourselves" (as in reference to multiple
personalities).

He's not very bright.

Brighter than the sum of the two of you, but then that didn't take
a whole lot.

well he is admiting to not being very bright, has to libel 2 people to
do it but he admits it

Welp, Stebie has just admitted to hypocrisy. It used to was that
anyone talking back to Stebie "HATED ALL HAM RADIO!" Now Stebie
admits he is only "representing" HIMSELF (and all his personalities
of course). There's a tiny promise for optimists there.

I'm optimistic about many things, but Steve is not one of them.

I'd be interested in figuring out where you got that "Steve
admitted ot hypocricy" thing, but then Lord knows where the two of you
pull things out from...

can't prove it objectively but yet another lie I am sure, you don't
realy want that

But it was fun watching the two of you pat each others backs here
again...Now if you'd just invited Markie and Toadie in, you'd have had
the whole gang in.

don't need an inviation

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 1st 05, 02:44 AM
an old friend

b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Brain, I treated you with PLENTY of "dignity", only to watch you
continue to lie and deceive others about your "achievements" in general
and certain Amateur Radio issues in particular. You violated the
dignity of all here with lies and tales that were laid bare, only to
have you insult us by trying to perpetuate them.

No lies concerning my acheivements...(SNIP)

Obviously not enough truth for you to substantiate any of it...

Not nearly enough concern to substantiate it for you.

Not nearly enough FACTS for you to substantiate it, Brain.

right you did not provide enough facts to substnaiate it Steve you are
agreeing with him and with me

No, I am not...

I am saying BRAIN did not care enough to substantiate HIS claims,
several of which were made in your absence.

indeed you even refuse to stat what you claim those acheveiments are

Untrue.

It's been hashed, re-hashed, and hashed over repeatedly. That YOU
won't take time to dig back through the archives to see what I am
talking about is not justification for me to re-do the whole thing
again.

Mark, in your absence Steve has claimed to have been appointed to a
leadership role in Navy MARS on Okinawa. Yet Steve has displayed a
remarkable ignorance of MARS, all the while making outrageous claims
that, "Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio!"

that is al he was claiming and refusing to support geeze nowonder i
missed his "claims" I though he was reffereing to something important

but thn I will disagree I suspect he may well have been appointed
(after if went into one of His bull dog modes and it were in my power
to fend him by writing a letter of appointment I might well have done
so), and simply failed utterly to learn anything about what he was
doing, or utterly failed to even find the object of his posting

In the end, no one beleived him.

I'll believe him in that one He was given the job and utterly failed to
understand it, that seems plausible to me

(Steve's accusations of having sex with dogs snipped)

Old August 1st 05, 12:48 PM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Note the use of "flailing" in place of "failing" in Stebie's
sentence. A Freudian slip of his mirroring his own FLAILING
about when he says all disagreers "LIE, LIE, LIE!" :-)

He has a unique viewpoint.

And you don't?

of course he does, as do I, and len and todd, but of ocurse you have no
interest in those view points so flail against us us all

Sure I have an interest...even when it's a "different viewpoint".

The PROBLEM is that you, Lennie, Brain and Toiddie have a unique
way of expressing those viewpoints.

Espeically Lennie.

"I don't like Morse Code testing because I think it's an
antiquated mode" is a valid and debatable point.

"Macho Morsemen are killing off the hobby with their luddite,
archaic demands" is a baldfaced lie and meant to do nothing more than
incite the very flames that it does.

You? You're just an idiot that is always in second place because
you won't pay attention or fix your own problems. Everything is always
"someones" fault. You're a career victim.

You occassionally have moments of lucid, polite behaviour, even
insightful, but then launch right back into your own "lier" (now
updated and improved to 'lair') routine.

Someday it will be worthy of study under the heading "Aberrant
Behavio[u]r." Until someone in the professional headspace business
seizes him, we have to deal with his rantings.

So far, there are no rantings.

so far? taking your sampl pretty narowly

What? Huh?

Just me proving you to be what I claim. And You providing the
material for me to do it with.

what do you claim BTW, this moment it changes more often the Kerry's
positions

I claim that Leonard H Anderson is a liar. I claim this due to
his frequent errors of fact that are obviously intentional and intended
to decive others about the Amateur Radio service.

This is, in fact, proven by repeated examples of
misrepresentations on his part. Not to mention numerous deceitful acts
and actions. His "license" e-mail (actually a picture of a guy
'mooning' from the forward bubble of an A-26) and "I'll get my 'Extra
Lite' out of the Box" stories come to immediate mind.

I call Brian P Burke a liar. I do this since he's repeatedly made
statements and assertions about his alleged "DX" operations that have
never bore out with so much as one single QSL card to prove it, nor has
he shown where it was a legitimate operation to start with.

Furthermore, he's made coutless other assinine assertions
("cordless devices" and "ARES" among them) that have also never bore
the weight of scruitiny. Nor has he ever offered a single word of
validation as to why he'd say so patently wrong things.

The only one in the bunch who can't be really "dinged" for being a
liar is you, since you own up to it, but that still doesn't relieve you
of responsiblity for BEING a liar, especially one who BRAGS aboutm
being a liar.

I don't know why some people think it's perfectly OK for them to
"exercise my free speech" by saying things that are offensive and
deceptive, only to scream foul when someone else uses THEIR "freedom of
speech" to rebutt it...ESPECIALLY where there is evidence to prove the
assertion.

Stebie's posting sometimes read like "Watchtower" clone bad
copy stuff.

Is "Watchtower" good science fiction?

A little lost, are you?

not at all, why do you ask? are you admiting to being lost? (we know
you are lost)

You seem to not know what "Watchtower" is, thinking it's "science
fiction".

"Watchtower" is a periodical put out by the Jehovah's Witnesses,
and usually delivered by three devotees who show up at your front door
at dinner time asking "Have you heard the word of God today...?!?!"

Stebie should have put His "truth" in quotation marks. Dat
stuff don't exist in reality.

"His Truth." "His Reality."

That kind of sums it up.

Nice try. Doesn't change the facts that you're both discreditied
liars.

they freely admit to not confroming to YOUR notion of reality,
Something I will also admit to if you like

My "notion of reality" is that adults tell the truth to each
other, or at least explain thier reasoning behind it...

Doesn't happen here too often...I screwed up and tried that with
you and Lennie...You started right off with "lier" and "I am a
Colonel..." carap.

You expect me to respect your "ideas" after that?

And Lennie didn't take too long to realize that I wasn't being
swayed by his techno-geek bufoonery (while remaining civil), and
launched in on "Nazi", "thug", "Dill Sergeant", etc etc etc.

He claims he didn't start it nor does he "do" that, but look at
any of his posts directed at Jim Miccolis, N2EY...Jim has never once
addressed Lennie as anything BUT "Len" or other appropriate derivision
of his proper name.

Doesn't stop Lennie.

Where were you on that Boy Scout Jamboree, BTW, Brain?

Certainly osunds like they ahd some of your "leadership" behind
it.

and you pounce on me for spelling?

Yep. Like I said...All of us have an occassional typo. YOU make
it an Olympic sport.

Is Ripley's "Believe It Or Not" still published? If it is, we
ought to send Stebie's marvelous accomplishment to them for
wider distribution and acclaim!

Now that would be funny, but it might trigger an "episode."

We could do an "episode" on Brain's and Lennie's achievments, but
what would we do with the other 27 1/2 minutes of airtime?

back to ranting I see

What ranting?

It was his comments about "episodes".

I think Steve took a quick glimpse of reality, then closed his eyes
tightly and went back to discrediting his fellow Extra's and his family
name.

You hit that one "bang on", Brian. Very plausible.

It's just better for everyone when he keeps his eyes shut. His
behavior is bizarre enough without him having to face reality.

There are those with reality acceptance issues here, Brain...But
I'm not one of them...

BUZZ wrong answer Stevie you have a complete refusaul to deal with
reality

BUZZ wrong answer Markie. I have a very firm grip on reality.

Now I will grant you that expecting Lennie to be civil, Brain to
tell the truth, or you to get help for your English composition and/or
comprehension problems may be UNREALISTIC, but so were the concepts of
Aviation and space flight once-upon-a-time.

Brian, you are too subtle for Stebie. He failed to notice your
plural form of "yourselves" (as in reference to multiple
personalities).

He's not very bright.

Brighter than the sum of the two of you, but then that didn't take
a whole lot.

well he is admiting to not being very bright, has to libel 2 people to
do it but he admits it

It's not "libel" if it's true.

Welp, Stebie has just admitted to hypocrisy. It used to was that
anyone talking back to Stebie "HATED ALL HAM RADIO!" Now Stebie
admits he is only "representing" HIMSELF (and all his personalities
of course). There's a tiny promise for optimists there.

I'm optimistic about many things, but Steve is not one of them.

I'd be interested in figuring out where you got that "Steve
admitted ot hypocricy" thing, but then Lord knows where the two of you
pull things out from...

can't prove it objectively but yet another lie I am sure, you don't
realy want that

You can't prove you're an adult objectively either.

Oh well.

But it was fun watching the two of you pat each others backs here
again...Now if you'd just invited Markie and Toadie in, you'd have had
the whole gang in.

don't need an inviation

You'll also notice you WEREN'T invited.

Wonder why?

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 1st 05, 04:22 PM
Dave Heil

From: an old friend on Jul 29, 10:07 am

K4YZ wrote:

b.b. wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

Snarly Stebie doesn't do much else in this newsgroup but
boast generalities of a non-specific nature while generally
insulting everyone who doesn't agree with him.

Snarly Stebie's version of "truth" is whatever he wants to
claim on any particular day. He has NO references on any of
it. Some examples:

Do you mean something like your own claims that you've had a several
decades interest in amateur radio and the one about getting the "Extra
right out of the box" and your subsequent statements about having no
interest in obtaining an amateur radio license?

True! Google archives have the proof in them, in thousands of
personal-insult messages generated by Stebie...with only a few
(perhaps a dozen at most) which are actual discussions devoid
of personal attacks at somebody.

Watch it, Leonard. That sword cuts two ways!

That would disturb Stebie's fantasy. He wants the nicely-ordered
military-style discipline he is no longer a part of...one where
everything is explained and laid-out, no room for deviation from
the precise order of things. He can fit into that. However, if
the environment changes, he gets very upset and angry. He can't
handle disagreements with his opinions, tries to defend himself
(no need in normal discussion not about a person) by issuing a
series of personal insults directed at his perceived "accuser."

Wow! That must seem like something straight from your past, Len. You
don't handle disagreements with your positions and you defend yourself
in a series of personal insults, directed at your perceived "accuser".
In fact, a fitting profile of your likely actions was put together by N2EY.

There is, nor has there ever been, a SINGLE "correct" way of
doing things in amateur radio. Amateur radio is NOT a military
branch and the ARRL is NOT a directive-issuing "headquarters" (no
matter what some like to believe).

Congrats. That's a familiar and masterful statement of the obvious.

Any "need" to hold tradition
tight and fast, to "work" stations in a particular mode (such as
radiotelegraphy) is purely personal perception.

I don't know how you operate your amateur radio station, Len, but I
don't use tradition in working other stations. If a station I want to
work is using CW, I use the same mode to QSO him. If he's using SSB, I
use that mode. If he is using FM, I use that mode. Your own personal
perception seems skewed by your lack of amateur radio experience.

Hewing to one
particular way of doing things is NOT indicative of some kind of
expertise in anything.

Interesting, Leonard. So, just because others use CW to call a station
CQing in that mode, is no reason that you'd have to do so. You could,
for example, use FM. That would certainly show us your level of expertise.

But, the old rank-status-privilege class consciousness of the
old six-class license system suits the ordered, disciplined
military psyche. One "works up through the ranks" (in some
folks' perception) even though the hobby is just a hobby, not a
job, not a branch of the military, not part of a union or craft
or guild.

Nope. There's no union, craft or guild. Then again, nobody has claimed
anything like that. You might see similarities between the six class
licensing system and the new three-tiered system. You'd still have to
work your way through the ranks and you'd still receive additional
operating privileges as you went through those ranks.

It CAN be a fun hobby, an interesting personal
recreation,

....or so you've been told.

... but having to march in ranks to some saber-rattling
control freak's idea of what constitutes "real" ham radio is
NOT a recreation. Such is more like a variant of sado-
masochism.

Maybe amateur radio just isn't for you.

Radio is radio.

Masterful.

Dave K8MN
Old August 1st 05, 05:20 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Note the use of "flailing" in place of "failing" in Stebie's
sentence. A Freudian slip of his mirroring his own FLAILING
about when he says all disagreers "LIE, LIE, LIE!" :-)

He has a unique viewpoint.

And you don't?

of course he does, as do I, and len and todd, but of ocurse you have no
interest in those view points so flail against us us all

Sure I have an interest...even when it's a "different viewpoint".

no you don't you just start demeaning that we comply with your
viewpoint

The PROBLEM is that you, Lennie, Brain and Toiddie have a unique
way of expressing those viewpoints.

and therein lies your problem Stevie, you see the facts we are are
defferent as a problem

Espeically Lennie.

"I don't like Morse Code testing because I think it's an
antiquated mode" is a valid and debatable point.

"Macho Morsemen are killing off the hobby with their luddite,
archaic demands" is a baldfaced lie and meant to do nothing more than
incite the very flames that it does.

it isn't a bald faced lie, it is an accurtate disription of a valid
point of view

I agree that the Luddite rejection of change embodied by the clring to
more Code is an open wound in the Body of the ARS.

Len statement is simply a colorful expression of that view

You? You're just an idiot that is always in second place because
you won't pay attention or fix your own problems. Everything is always
"someones" fault. You're a career victim.

nope you are just lying agian

You occassionally have moments of lucid, polite behaviour, even
insightful, but then launch right back into your own "lier" (now
updated and improved to 'lair') routine.

stevie if you want me to treat you politely then you can have it but
you have to treat me politely first at this point

you lie constantly by presenting your view as undesputable fact

where it is at best opinion

Someday it will be worthy of study under the heading "Aberrant
Behavio[u]r." Until someone in the professional headspace business
seizes him, we have to deal with his rantings.

So far, there are no rantings.

so far? taking your sampl pretty narowly

What? Huh?

taking your sample narrowly

Just me proving you to be what I claim. And You providing the
material for me to do it with.

what do you claim BTW, this moment it changes more often the Kerry's
positions

I claim that Leonard H Anderson is a liar. I claim this due to
his frequent errors of fact that are obviously intentional and intended
to decive others about the Amateur Radio service.

Making erros of facts even if done doesn't make make one a lair, unless
you are willing to embrace that label yourself

and the rest of the statement is another bald faced lie

This is, in fact, proven by repeated examples of
misrepresentations on his part. Not to mention numerous deceitful acts
and actions. His "license" e-mail (actually a picture of a guy
'mooning' from the forward bubble of an A-26) and "I'll get my 'Extra
Lite' out of the Box" stories come to immediate mind.

neither of those example have any conection to the charge you are
making

I call Brian P Burke a liar. I do this since he's repeatedly made
statements and assertions about his alleged "DX" operations that have
never bore out with so much as one single QSL card to prove it, nor has
he shown where it was a legitimate operation to start with.

you make that the claim it was not then becomes your burden

if this is Somolia reference than I don't see in the absense of any
Govt any operation on treaty ham bands could be ilegal

Furthermore, he's made coutless other assinine assertions
("cordless devices" and "ARES" among them) that have also never bore
the weight of scruitiny. Nor has he ever offered a single word of
validation as to why he'd say so patently wrong things.

I have seen any such patently wrong statements and if he has not made
any he does not owe any explaination

The only one in the bunch who can't be really "dinged" for being a
liar is you, since you own up to it, but that still doesn't relieve you
of responsiblity for BEING a liar, especially one who BRAGS aboutm
being a liar.

more lies stevie I don't brag about it, you make it an issue often
enough that i end up not dening it often

and you simply can't stand for a defferent veiwpoint

I don't know why some people think it's perfectly OK for them to
"exercise my free speech" by saying things that are offensive and
deceptive, only to scream foul when someone else uses THEIR "freedom of
speech" to rebutt it...ESPECIALLY where there is evidence to prove the
assertion.

you claim they are deceptive without proving the claim, and it takes so
little to offend that it borders on by proof that you have a mental
problem right there

you don't rebut the statements with facts you attack the maker of the
statement, not the the statement, this is hard to do without either,
one, comiting libel/slander or two, engaing in harassment, or engageing
in hate speech.

Stevie you seem to lac the skill to mange that

Stebie's posting sometimes read like "Watchtower" clone bad
copy stuff.

Is "Watchtower" good science fiction?

A little lost, are you?

not at all, why do you ask? are you admiting to being lost? (we know
you are lost)

You seem to not know what "Watchtower" is, thinking it's "science
fiction".

you now claim to know what I think

In point of fact I believe the refference is to a minor religous mag

"Watchtower" is a periodical put out by the Jehovah's Witnesses,
and usually delivered by three devotees who show up at your front door
at dinner time asking "Have you heard the word of God today...?!?!"

ah yes you typed it all ready

Stebie should have put His "truth" in quotation marks. Dat
stuff don't exist in reality.

"His Truth." "His Reality."

That kind of sums it up.

Nice try. Doesn't change the facts that you're both discreditied
liars.

they freely admit to not confroming to YOUR notion of reality,
Something I will also admit to if you like

break

My "notion of reality" is that adults tell the truth to each
other, or at least explain thier reasoning behind it...

I know that your view includes that, that is why I say you are not
dealing with reality

Doesn't happen here too often...I screwed up and tried that with
you and Lennie...You started right off with "lier" and "I am a
Colonel..." carap.

nope you started out with me being a condesending prick, and moved on
to threatening me and family

You expect me to respect your "ideas" after that?

you never showed them any respect at any time so obvioucly I don't
expect your respect to change

And Lennie didn't take too long to realize that I wasn't being
swayed by his techno-geek bufoonery (while remaining civil), and
launched in on "Nazi", "thug", "Dill Sergeant", etc etc etc.

He claims he didn't start it nor does he "do" that, but look at
any of his posts directed at Jim Miccolis, N2EY...Jim has never once
addressed Lennie as anything BUT "Len" or other appropriate derivision
of his proper name.

Doesn't stop Lennie.

Where were you on that Boy Scout Jamboree, BTW, Brain?

Certainly osunds like they ahd some of your "leadership" behind
it.

and you pounce on me for spelling?

Yep. Like I said...All of us have an occassional typo. YOU make
it an Olympic sport.

and know why and choose to continue that is your decision and you are
responible for it

Is Ripley's "Believe It Or Not" still published? If it is, we
ought to send Stebie's marvelous accomplishment to them for
wider distribution and acclaim!

Now that would be funny, but it might trigger an "episode."

We could do an "episode" on Brain's and Lennie's achievments, but
what would we do with the other 27 1/2 minutes of airtime?

back to ranting I see

What ranting?

your ranting

It was his comments about "episodes".

and began one of your rants right on cue
'

I think Steve took a quick glimpse of reality, then closed his eyes
tightly and went back to discrediting his fellow Extra's and his family
name.

You hit that one "bang on", Brian. Very plausible.

It's just better for everyone when he keeps his eyes shut. His
behavior is bizarre enough without him having to face reality.

There are those with reality acceptance issues here, Brain...But
I'm not one of them...

BUZZ wrong answer Stevie you have a complete refusaul to deal with
reality

BUZZ wrong answer Markie. I have a very firm grip on reality.

nope you have death grip on a fantasy that you are trying to call
reality

Now I will grant you that expecting Lennie to be civil, Brain to
tell the truth, or you to get help for your English composition and/or
comprehension problems may be UNREALISTIC, but so were the concepts of
Aviation and space flight once-upon-a-time.

more ranting

Brian, you are too subtle for Stebie. He failed to notice your
plural form of "yourselves" (as in reference to multiple
personalities).

He's not very bright.

Brighter than the sum of the two of you, but then that didn't take
a whole lot.

well he is admiting to not being very bright, has to libel 2 people to
do it but he admits it

It's not "libel" if it's true.

sure can be

and not dening that you are pretty stupid too

Welp, Stebie has just admitted to hypocrisy. It used to was that
anyone talking back to Stebie "HATED ALL HAM RADIO!" Now Stebie
admits he is only "representing" HIMSELF (and all his personalities
of course). There's a tiny promise for optimists there.

I'm optimistic about many things, but Steve is not one of them.

I'd be interested in figuring out where you got that "Steve
admitted ot hypocricy" thing, but then Lord knows where the two of you
pull things out from...

can't prove it objectively but yet another lie I am sure, you don't
realy want that

You can't prove you're an adult objectively either.

indeed and neither can you certainly not on usenet

but then you don't face that reality either

Oh well.

But it was fun watching the two of you pat each others backs here
again...Now if you'd just invited Markie and Toadie in, you'd have had
the whole gang in.

don't need an inviation

You'll also notice you WEREN'T invited.

why would i be invited why would anyone be invited

you read a lot into stuff and then assume it is vlid without question,
gets you into loads of trouble

Wonder why?

not realy

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 1st 05, 05:23 PM
an old friend

From: an old friend on Jul 29, 10:07 am

K4YZ wrote:

b.b. wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

[...]

realy you find it obvous and yet stevie doesn't

[...]

but S&M has little to do real ham radio except in the twisted visions
of many hams

Radio is radio.

Masterful.

Dave K8MN

Old August 1st 05, 07:33 PM

From: b.b. on Jul 31, 2:10 pm

From: "b.b." on Sun 31 Jul 2005 07:42
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Merely a lack of concern for your demands.

More like a lack of interest in your own flailing character, Brain.

Steve's needs are not high on my priority list. He wishes it weren't
so.

Tsk. I think Stebie thinks ALL should be concerned with Stebie's
demands! :-)

But we're not, so he bites his knuckle and thinks up new taunts and
attacks.

All his knuckles are painful open wounds. No doubt he blames all
his own knuckle-biting on us...:-)

Note the use of "flailing" in place of "failing" in Stebie's
sentence. A Freudian slip of his mirroring his own FLAILING
about when he says all disagreers "LIE, LIE, LIE!" :-)

He has a unique viewpoint.

[all from inside his own fevered imagination...]

Someday it will be worthy of study under the heading "Aberrant
Behavio[u]r." Until someone in the professional headspace business
seizes him, we have to deal with his rantings.

Aye, that be the cross we all must bear.

Tsk, if we could only pry Kellie away from his Navel Intelligence
job he could shoot THAT bear for us... :-)

Yes, yes, yes. You are the way the truth and the light...

Nope.

Not "my" truth...Just THE truth.

Like I said...

Stebie's posting sometimes read like "Watchtower" clone bad
copy stuff. :-)

Is "Watchtower" good science fiction?

No. It's not even a subject at the world's first (and still
oldest surviving) Science Fiction Writer's Association in
North Hollywood, CA.

Stebie's output is more like the 1930s "Big Lie" technique
used by the national socialist party of Germany at that time.
Publish enough of it, often enough, as widely as one can, and
some folks will begin to believe it. It's a common
psychological warfare technique used the world over.

Stebie should have put His "truth" in quotation marks. Dat
stuff don't exist in reality.

"His Truth." "His Reality."

That kind of sums it up.

Yes, that's the essence of his output.

Congratulations on your acheivement. I am in awe of your abilities.

"Chews gum and walks simultaneously, all the while being easily
offended!"

Is Ripley's "Believe It Or Not" still published? If it is, we
ought to send Stebie's marvelous accomplishment to them for
wider distribution and acclaim!

Now that would be funny, but it might trigger an "episode."

ANY disagreement with Stebie WILL "trigger an episode."

His emotional state is that of a walking nitroglycerine vial.
Shake it slightly and it sets off an explosion.

We don't continually embarass amateur radio and bring discredit upon
the Extra Class licensees the way you do. You should be proud of
yourselves.

I don't bring "discredit upon the Extra Class licensees", Brain.
If I bring any discredit, and I serious doubt it, it's just on me.

I think Steve took a quick glimpse of reality, then closed his eyes
tightly and went back to discrediting his fellow Extra's and his family
name.

You hit that one "bang on", Brian. Very plausible. :-)

It's just better for everyone when he keeps his eyes shut. His
behavior is bizarre enough without him having to face reality.

We might have to bring back "Duck and Cover" drills...

Brian, you are too subtle for Stebie. He failed to notice your
plural form of "yourselves" (as in reference to multiple
personalities). :-)

He's not very bright.

Plus a barbarian emotional mentality...resorts to brute force
whenever challenged in the slightest. Tsk, brute force doesn't
work in an enviornnment where it is impossible to really reach
out and hit anyone. He implies "threats" of coming to various
challengers' residence areas as a surrogate, that nothing more
than bullying taunts.

Welp, Stebie has just admitted to hypocrisy. It used to was that
anyone talking back to Stebie "HATED ALL HAM RADIO!" Now Stebie
admits he is only "representing" HIMSELF (and all his personalities
of course). There's a tiny promise for optimists there. :-)

I'm optimistic about many things, but Steve is not one of them.

Tsk, I'm getting the same way.

It's remarkable that his "fellows" and "peers" in here (extras
all of them) all seem to condone his actions denigrating the
spirit, cameraderie, and "propensity for international good
will" (FCC phrase) of the amateur radio service. He's a poster
boy of what NOT to be in the amateur radio hobby. But, he IS
"federally qualified" to transmit RF on U.S. amateur radio
frequencies and has a certificate (suitable for framing)
attesting to that. After all, he thinks that OBTAINING THE
*LICENSE* is the most desireable attribute in U.S. ham radio.
He recently said so.

hic cup

Old August 1st 05, 07:39 PM

From: "an old friend" on Mon 1 Aug 2005 09:23

From: an old friend on Jul 29, 10:07 am
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Snarly Stebie doesn't do much else in this newsgroup but
boast generalities of a non-specific nature while generally
insulting everyone who doesn't agree with him.

Snarly Stebie's version of "truth" is whatever he wants to
claim on any particular day. He has NO references on any of
it. Some examples:

[Judge Heil does a nice bit of SELECTIVE EDITING there in order
to attempt more on-line perfidy...]

Do you mean something like your own claims that you've had a several
decades interest in amateur radio and the one about getting the "Extra
right out of the box" and your subsequent statements about having no
interest in obtaining an amateur radio license?

Mark, the above is consistent with "Heah com' de Judge" Heil
to attempt discrediting anyone disagreeing with his god-like
opinions.

The word "interest" is unquantified and subjective, the subjective
being both emotional and intellectual. But, Heil attempts to
concentrate ALL RADIO into the realm of amateur radio in his
statements that I was (implied) "interested in amateur radio."
He failed to understand that MY INTEREST was in ELECTRONICS
(radio is a subset within that generic grouping) since 1947 but
that was NOT some kind of deep, soul-grabbing, lifetime career
goal to achieve ONLY in licensed amateur radio.

My original "lifetime career goal" was to be an illustrator
(that's an artist who draws/paints things as they are), using
a born aptitude for art/illustration. I began work (for money)
at that prior to military service. However, my military
assignment put me into the 3rd largest U.S. Army HF
Communications Network transmitter station of the 1950s, a 24/7
operation relaying about a quarter million messages a month
over three dozen and more high-power HF transmitters. That plus
a delayed (installation priority of equipment) exposure to
multi-channel microwave radio relay equipment as well as all the
facets of Big Time communications of that era changed my career
goals so that, by 1958, I had changed my major study (and campus)
from Art to electronics engineering...while being employed full
time in southern California aerospace industry. I've retired
from regular hours in that, but still work from time to time
at electronics design engineering. [yes, I've done some
illustration from time to time (for money, of course) just to
keep my hand in that, plus (unpaid) practice, but that is due
to an aptitude and skill in that field]

Now David Heil, Judge of the Lowest Court of Arrogance, wishes
to "sentence" me on some artificial charges of moral perfidy
because I DID NOT BECOME AN AMATEUR *FIRST*! :-) Tsk, his
personal vilification insults (from being disagreed with early
on in here) ORDER me to DO AS HE SAYS I MUST! :-) Tsk, tsk,
I do not have the glorious Time Machine apparently possessed
by James Miccolis to travel back in time to alter my Life
Goals. Further, I have NO WISH to subjugate myself to Heil's
COMMANDS nor his moral edicts on WHAT IS GOOD and WHAT IS NOT
GOOD in anything.

My original goal in THIS NEWSGROUP about seven years ago was
to attempt some influence on ELIMINATING THE MORSE CODE TEST
REQUIREMENT for U.S. amateur radio licenses. What I've
encounterd is an almost KKK-like good-old-boys-club of Mighty
Macho Morsemen who all seem to be control freaks of major
status, ultra-conservative RADIO BIGOTS who stop at nothing to
preserve THEIR PERSONAL DESIRES in federal regulations of a
virtual HOBBY radio activity. These Mighty Macho Morsemen
are guilty of moral perfidy and unbending status-quo-ism in
absolute vilification of ANYONE who does not agree with them.
The MMM denizens of this din of inequity are hypocrites as
well as radio bigots...they are "free" to personally insult
anyone they so choose, yet NONE are free to do the same to
them.

Instead of discussion and debate on regulation ISSUES and
SUBJECTS, we are "treated" to an outpouring of personal
insults, out-of-context quotes, and, in a few cases, outright
falsehood statements by these self-enobled "keepers of (some)
faith" all in the interest of maintaining THEIR elite status
of rank and privilege and long tenure in U.S. amateur radio.

But, these elitist morsemen have ultra-thin computer-modem
"skin" and their "sensitive" emotional states forbid ANY
criticsm of THEM. THEY are sacrosanct, not to be touched
while they freely roam and throw insults at their disagreers
as early barbarians did in subjugating other people in other
lands. ALL MUST SUBJUGATE themselves to THEIR points of view
and MUST NEVER act as they do back at them!

Tsk, tsk. These morsemen do not understand that they are NOT
universally "loved" nor are their opinions "truth" always!
They are delusional in thinking that all those who disagree
with them are "wrong." They are in denial and are frozen
in the antiquity of hobby radio standards and practices.
There is no point in trying to argue the SUBJECT with THEM,
just to bear up under the onslaught of personal denigrations
they hurl at disagreers. The "radio sport" in HERE thus
becomes the usual mud-slinging Flame War unfortunately
common to all of USENET and any Internet message forum.

So, Judge Heil "conveniently forgets" certain past statements,
pulls out others OUT of context, and thus manufactures
some Moral Perfidy commited by a disagreing individual. He
cannot argue the SUBJECT...all he can do is attempt insult
on individuals to win "message points." He wins NOTHING.

Stebie Robeson is another, though he appears so far gone in
his visible-syndrome psychosis and reality-fantasy
confusion that he be beyond redemption, certainly beyond
discussion or debate.

Fortunately there is WT Docket 05-235 before the Commission
and the Comments so far (184 as of mid-Sunday) are running
about 3:1 in favor of dropping the morse code test for an
amateur radio license. This will be the "equalizer" to put
the amateur radio "servicemen" almost on the same playing
field (or battleground as many seem to think) and there may
be some break in the rancor and bile from the elitist
ultra-conservative status-quo-ists.

dit bah

Lennie Anderson...Self Destructive Or Just Doesn't Get It...?!?! K4YZ Policy 27 March 12th 05 06:03 PM
Mode/Band Use in 1961 N2EY Policy 44 January 10th 05 03:49 AM
Lennie Steps In His Own Excrement Once Again Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 3 March 23rd 04 10:46 AM
Lennie Makes "Idiot" An Olympic Event Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 0 December 19th 03 04:52 PM
Lennie's Double Standard Once Again Revealed...BY Lennie! Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 22 October 21st 03 12:08 PM