Old July 27th 05, 01:31 AM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Try "Mistakenly recieved Armed Forces Day Crossband QSL Card what
happened?"

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

cuting wasted bandwidth

It's only wasted in that we expect you to belly up to the bar
about your deceit.

no it was wasted becuase I read it and you repeated twice

then you lied when you typed in the subject line" Armed Forces Day
Crossband QSL Card

I didn't say MY card, blockhead.

and said nothing otherwise in the title

I also did't say that it's 99 degrees and 83% humidity here in
Tennessee, but taht was relevent either.

but it not being your was and is

I SAID:

They say that imitation is a form of flattery.

which has what to with "Armed Forces Day Crossband QSL Card"

Which has to do with someone imitating me on the air, bonehead.

so you are now accusing someone of impersaonating you

more juvi ****

The "juvi" stuff is you trying to claim something that obviously
isn't true.

no it more of your juvi evasion

You're the one doing the evading, Coward.

nope you are dancing around the issue

which is your claiming some glory for something you never did

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 27th 05, 08:06 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I SAID:

They say that imitation is a form of flattery.

which has what to with "Armed Forces Day Crossband QSL Card"

Which has to do with someone imitating me on the air, bonehead.

so you are now accusing someone of impersaonating you

more juvi ####

The "juvi ####" is your language.

And how do you suggest that I wound up getting a QSL card for a
station I personally didn't work, Mark? Either someone impersonated
K4YZ, asI suggested, or someone at the Navy station miscopied a
callsign, again as I suggested.

The "juvi" stuff is you trying to claim something that obviously
isn't true.

no it more of your juvi evasion

You're the one doing the evading, Coward.

nope you are dancing around the issue

which is your claiming some glory for something you never did

What "glory", Markie...

Show ANY of us in CONVINCING language that any "glory" was
claimed.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 27th 05, 06:15 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I SAID:

They say that imitation is a form of flattery.

which has what to with "Armed Forces Day Crossband QSL Card"

Which has to do with someone imitating me on the air, bonehead.

so you are now accusing someone of impersaonating you

more juvi ####

The "juvi ####" is your language.

you'd call Patton juvi huh?

And how do you suggest that I wound up getting a QSL card for a
station I personally didn't work, Mark? Either someone impersonated
K4YZ, asI suggested, or someone at the Navy station miscopied a
callsign, again as I suggested.

one it is of course possible you never got it all

two you lied about not working hf

I could go one for sometime

The "juvi" stuff is you trying to claim something that obviously
isn't true.

no it more of your juvi evasion

You're the one doing the evading, Coward.

nope you are dancing around the issue

which is your claiming some glory for something you never did

What "glory", Markie...

Armed Forces Day Crossband QSL Card by K4YZ

Show ANY of us in CONVINCING language that any "glory" was
claimed.

"Armed Forces Day Crossband QSL Card by K4YZ"

there is your claim of glory

it should read

"Hmm Armed Forces Day Crossband QSL Card by K4YZ"

Steve, K4YZ

as an aside this arives at my pc after the one where we go on about you
insistance I answer your post in order