Old July 26th 05, 01:51 PM
K4YZ

Default Armed Forces Day Crossband QSL Card...

They say that imitation is a form of flattery.

Guess I owe someone a "thanks", then...

I just got a QSL card in the mail from "NBL", the Navy base at
Groton CT for the 14 May 2005 Armed Forces Day Crossband Test.

The only problem is that I was on a Civil Air Patrol exercise that
weekend and nowhere near any Amateur HF gear.

Perhaps just a copy error at NBL, but who knows...

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 26th 05, 03:01 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
They say that imitation is a form of flattery.

such ego

Guess I owe someone a "thanks", then...

nope you owe the ham unknown as he/she is an apology for getting their
QSL

I just got a QSL card in the mail from "NBL", the Navy base at
Groton CT for the 14 May 2005 Armed Forces Day Crossband Test.

The only problem is that I was on a Civil Air Patrol exercise that
weekend and nowhere near any Amateur HF gear.

Perhaps just a copy error at NBL, but who knows...

such humility

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 26th 05, 04:01 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
They say that imitation is a form of flattery.

such ego

Nope.

Wasn't me that made the "old saying".

Guess I owe someone a "thanks", then...

nope you owe the ham unknown as he/she is an apology for getting their
QSL

Nope.

Why would I owe somebody an apology for someone ELSE'S
error..?!?!

I didn't send the card nor did I ask that it be sent.

I just got a QSL card in the mail from "NBL", the Navy base at
Groton CT for the 14 May 2005 Armed Forces Day Crossband Test.

The only problem is that I was on a Civil Air Patrol exercise that
weekend and nowhere near any Amateur HF gear.

Perhaps just a copy error at NBL, but who knows...

such humility

Yep. You're welcome to provide some reference that it was anything
else...otherwise we'll jsut chalk it up to your jealousy.

I COULD have "pulled a Markie" and claimed it as my own. But that
would be lying.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 26th 05, 04:15 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
They say that imitation is a form of flattery.

such ego

Nope.

Wasn't me that made the "old saying".

which of course was the point

but then I was expecting too much of you

The point was that you were claiming it had anything to do the subject

Guess I owe someone a "thanks", then...

nope you owe the ham unknown as he/she is an apology for getting their
QSL

Nope.

of course

Why would I owe somebody an apology for someone ELSE'S
error..?!?!

No you owe the apology for claiming the card which belong to someone
else

I didn't send the card nor did I ask that it be sent.

but you are here on USENET boasting of getting it

I just got a QSL card in the mail from "NBL", the Navy base at
Groton CT for the 14 May 2005 Armed Forces Day Crossband Test.

The only problem is that I was on a Civil Air Patrol exercise that
weekend and nowhere near any Amateur HF gear.

Perhaps just a copy error at NBL, but who knows...

such humility

Yep. You're welcome to provide some reference that it was anything
else...otherwise we'll jsut chalk it up to your jealousy.

I have cards I am prouder of, and that I in fact earned

I COULD have "pulled a Markie" and claimed it as my own. But that
would be lying.

then you admitt o lying good for you

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 26th 05, 04:24 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
They say that imitation is a form of flattery.

such ego

Nope.

Wasn't me that made the "old saying".

which of course was the point

but then I was expecting too much of you

The point was that you were claiming it had anything to do the subject

Sure it did.

I MADE the subject.

Guess I owe someone a "thanks", then...

nope you owe the ham unknown as he/she is an apology for getting their
QSL

Nope.

of course

Explain how?

You think I ran out and mugged the postman and intercepted a QSL
card I didn't know was being sent?

Are you REALLY that idiotic?

Why would I owe somebody an apology for someone ELSE'S
error..?!?!

No you owe the apology for claiming the card which belong to someone
else

I didn't claim it.

If I HAD "claimed" it, DeviantBoy, I wouldn't have admitted from
the FIRST post that I hadn't earned it.

I didn't send the card nor did I ask that it be sent.

but you are here on USENET boasting of getting it

I am not boasting. I said I got it, and by mistake at that.

I just got a QSL card in the mail from "NBL", the Navy base at
Groton CT for the 14 May 2005 Armed Forces Day Crossband Test.

The only problem is that I was on a Civil Air Patrol exercise that
weekend and nowhere near any Amateur HF gear.

Perhaps just a copy error at NBL, but who knows...

such humility

Yep. You're welcome to provide some reference that it was anything
else...otherwise we'll jsut chalk it up to your jealousy.

I have cards I am prouder of, and that I in fact earned

That's the point made, dimwit.

So do I...like my two cards from MIR. One when I was still
licensed as KC8M, the other with my (then new) K4YZ.

I COULD have "pulled a Markie" and claimed it as my own. But that
would be lying.

then you admitt o lying good for you

Nope. I said just the opposite.

I stated that had I claimed the card it WOULD have been lying.

Are you really this idiotic, or is it just a "summer thing..."
???

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 26th 05, 06:00 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
They say that imitation is a form of flattery.

such ego

Nope.

Wasn't me that made the "old saying".

which of course was the point

but then I was expecting too much of you

The point was that you were claiming it had anything to do the subject

Sure it did.

not unless you were lying as explained in a line or two

I MADE the subject.

then you lied when you typed in the subject line" Armed Forces Day
Crossband QSL Card

Guess I owe someone a "thanks", then...

nope you owe the ham unknown as he/she is an apology for getting their
QSL

Nope.

of course

Explain how?

for stealing the golry their effort were due, their efforts not yours

cutting stevie juvi ****

Why would I owe somebody an apology for someone ELSE'S
error..?!?!

No you owe the apology for claiming the card which belong to someone
else

I didn't claim it.

you have in your title stevie

another cut of sexaul content

I didn't send the card nor did I ask that it be sent.

but you are here on USENET boasting of getting it

I am not boasting. I said I got it, and by mistake at that.

you are boasting of it boasting with your admition "inside the paper as
they say

I just got a QSL card in the mail from "NBL", the Navy base at
Groton CT for the 14 May 2005 Armed Forces Day Crossband Test.

The only problem is that I was on a Civil Air Patrol exercise that
weekend and nowhere near any Amateur HF gear.

Perhaps just a copy error at NBL, but who knows...

such humility

Yep. You're welcome to provide some reference that it was anything
else...otherwise we'll jsut chalk it up to your jealousy.

I have cards I am prouder of, and that I in fact earned

That's the point made, dimwit.

cuting a stevie boast

I COULD have "pulled a Markie" and claimed it as my own. But that
would be lying.

then you admitt o lying good for you

Nope. I said just the opposite.

but did the deed and repated it again now 3 time trying to claim what
isn't yours

cuting more stevie juvi stuff

Old July 26th 05, 06:18 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
They say that imitation is a form of flattery.

such ego

Nope.

Wasn't me that made the "old saying".

which of course was the point

but then I was expecting too much of you

The point was that you were claiming it had anything to do the subject

Sure it did.

not unless you were lying as explained in a line or two

I MADE the subject.

then you lied when you typed in the subject line" Armed Forces Day
Crossband QSL Card

I didn't say MY card, blockhead.

I SAID:

They say that imitation is a form of flattery.

Guess I owe someone a "thanks", then...

I just got a QSL card in the mail from "NBL", the Navy base at
Groton CT for the 14 May 2005 Armed Forces Day Crossband Test.

The only problem is that I was on a Civil Air Patrol exercise that

weekend and nowhere near any Amateur HF gear.

Perhaps just a copy error at NBL, but who knows...

73

Explain how?

for stealing the golry their effort were due, their efforts not yours

cutting stevie juvi ####

Show me where I said it was mine, Markie.

Why would I owe somebody an apology for someone ELSE'S
error..?!?!

No you owe the apology for claiming the card which belong to someone
else

I didn't claim it.

you have in your title stevie

I identified an object, Markie.

I clearly stated I didn't earn it.

QUOTE:

They say that imitation is a form of flattery.

Guess I owe someone a "thanks", then...

I just got a QSL card in the mail from "NBL", the Navy base at
Groton CT for the 14 May 2005 Armed Forces Day Crossband Test.

The only problem is that I was on a Civil Air Patrol exercise that

weekend and nowhere near any Amateur HF gear.

Perhaps just a copy error at NBL, but who knows...

73

another cut of sexaul content

More evidence of your own delusion.

I didn't send the card nor did I ask that it be sent.

but you are here on USENET boasting of getting it

I am not boasting. I said I got it, and by mistake at that.

you are boasting of it boasting with your admition "inside the paper as
they say

No boasting.

Pointing out that ethier the Navy ops made an error or someone was
bootlegging my call.

I just got a QSL card in the mail from "NBL", the Navy base at
Groton CT for the 14 May 2005 Armed Forces Day Crossband Test.

The only problem is that I was on a Civil Air Patrol exercise that
weekend and nowhere near any Amateur HF gear.

Perhaps just a copy error at NBL, but who knows...

such humility

Yep. You're welcome to provide some reference that it was anything
else...otherwise we'll jsut chalk it up to your jealousy.

I have cards I am prouder of, and that I in fact earned

That's the point made, dimwit.

cuting a stevie boast

There was no boast.

I COULD have "pulled a Markie" and claimed it as my own. But that
would be lying.

then you admitt o lying good for you

Nope. I said just the opposite.

but did the deed and repated it again now 3 time trying to claim what
isn't yours

Nope.

I clearly stated, and have repeated, that I didn't make the
contact.

YOU did.

cuting more stevie juvi stuff

The "juvi" stuff is you trying to claim something that obviously
isn't true.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 26th 05, 06:31 PM
an_old_friend

Try "Mistakenly recieved Armed Forces Day Crossband QSL Card what
happened?"

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

cuting wasted bandwidth

but then I was expecting too much of you

The point was that you were claiming it had anything to do the subject

Sure it did.

not unless you were lying as explained in a line or two

I MADE the subject.

then you lied when you typed in the subject line" Armed Forces Day
Crossband QSL Card

I didn't say MY card, blockhead.

and said nothing otherwise in the title

I SAID:

They say that imitation is a form of flattery.

which has what to with "Armed Forces Day Crossband QSL Card"

cut of wasted rep

Explain how?

for stealing the golry their effort were due, their efforts not yours

cutting stevie juvi ####

Show me where I said it was mine, Markie.

in the title

Why would I owe somebody an apology for someone ELSE'S
error..?!?!

No you owe the apology for claiming the card which belong to someone
else

I didn't claim it.

you have in your title stevie

I identified an object, Markie.

and implied it was yours

I clearly stated I didn't earn it.

not in your title

another cut of a wasted rep

cut of Dr robeson pactice without a license

I didn't send the card nor did I ask that it be sent.

but you are here on USENET boasting of getting it

I am not boasting. I said I got it, and by mistake at that.

you are boasting of it boasting with your admition "inside the paper as
they say

No boasting.

yes boasting

Pointing out that ethier the Navy ops made an error or someone was
bootlegging my call.

not in the title

I just got a QSL card in the mail from "NBL", the Navy base at
Groton CT for the 14 May 2005 Armed Forces Day Crossband Test.

The only problem is that I was on a Civil Air Patrol exercise that
weekend and nowhere near any Amateur HF gear.

Perhaps just a copy error at NBL, but who knows...

such humility

Yep. You're welcome to provide some reference that it was anything
else...otherwise we'll jsut chalk it up to your jealousy.

I have cards I am prouder of, and that I in fact earned

That's the point made, dimwit.

cuting a stevie boast

certainly a boast and a divertion

I COULD have "pulled a Markie" and claimed it as my own. But that
would be lying.

then you admitt o lying good for you

Nope. I said just the opposite.

but did the deed and repated it again now 3 time trying to claim what
isn't yours

Nope.

yes your deeds in titling the thread and continuing to retitle the
thread
Armed Forces Day Crossband QSL Card

you keep trying to claim the glory not belongin to you

I clearly stated, and have repeated, that I didn't make the
contact.

inside the paper

YOU did.

did what? Made the contact? nope

cuting more stevie juvi stuff

The "juvi" stuff is you trying to claim something that obviously
isn't true.

no it more of your juvi evasion
Steve, K4YZ

Old July 26th 05, 07:47 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
Try "Mistakenly recieved Armed Forces Day Crossband QSL Card what
happened?"

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

cuting wasted bandwidth

It's only wasted in that we expect you to belly up to the bar
about your deceit.

then you lied when you typed in the subject line" Armed Forces Day
Crossband QSL Card

I didn't say MY card, blockhead.

and said nothing otherwise in the title

I also did't say that it's 99 degrees and 83% humidity here in
Tennessee, but taht was relevent either.

I SAID:

They say that imitation is a form of flattery.

which has what to with "Armed Forces Day Crossband QSL Card"

Which has to do with someone imitating me on the air, bonehead.

Big snip.

Markie's been caught lying for the billionth time this week.

The "juvi" stuff is you trying to claim something that obviously
isn't true.

no it more of your juvi evasion

You're the one doing the evading, Coward.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 26th 05, 08:45 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
Try "Mistakenly recieved Armed Forces Day Crossband QSL Card what
happened?"

Why?

The original post said it all.

Why do you keep lying and re-labelling the post with a lie?

The "juvi" stuff is you trying to claim something that obviously
isn't true.

no it more of your juvi evasion

No...It's Mark Morgan overtly lying.

Why are you lying when the archive clearly shows you are wrong?

Steve, K4YZ