Old July 28th 05, 05:43 AM
K4YZ

K=D8HB wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote

Who wants to read the ramblings of an illiterate?

The ILA ("Illiterate Legion of America") is insulted that you'd call Mark=

an
illiterate.

Must be in the water...

I just got a phone call from the "Idiot's Defense League" and they
say they'll sue if I keep associating Markie with idiots...I asked them
what they suggested, and they said that whatever adjective I would
choose to use, "idiot" was just too good for him.

Just goes to show ya...

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 28th 05, 05:48 AM
John Smith

K4YZ:

The original greek meaning of "idiot" was a person not interested in
politics... that is my intent when I use that word--hate those damn
"non-political freaks!" grin

John

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old July 28th 05, 06:02 AM
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

masive cut

none if you like none was making you read anything

None if I like none? What the hell is that supposed to mean? You
mispell; you don't capitalize; you leave out all punctuation.

yea so

Not "yea" but "yeah". The "so" is that you often post material that is
beyond comprehension.

it means as I have said over and over
don't read my stuff if you like

*Nobody* can read much of the material you post. It is gibberish.

as to that being one country ago I disagree but I can always count on
you to beat dead horses

I note that none of my questions was answered and that the matter hasn't
been cleared up at all by you.

nah your problem is you didn't like the answers you and stevie have
that in comon, you don't get the answer you wnat you get insulting and
abusive it gets boring

Mark, let us be clear. There were *no* answers. You didn't answer
questions about the words or what meaning they were supposed to have.

If you write gibberish and then refuse to explain it, you can't claim
abuse (though I get the idea that a fellow such as yourself, a guy with
masochistic leanings, might enjoy that).
Old July 28th 05, 06:05 AM
Dave Heil

K4YZ wrote:

KØHB wrote:

"Dave Heil" wrote

Who wants to read the ramblings of an illiterate?

The ILA ("Illiterate Legion of America") is insulted that you'd call Mark an
illiterate.

Must be in the water...

I just got a phone call from the "Idiot's Defense League" and they
say they'll sue if I keep associating Markie with idiots...I asked them
what they suggested, and they said that whatever adjective I would
choose to use, "idiot" was just too good for him.

Just goes to show ya...

It must have slipped your mind that Mark is not an idiot. He is an idoit.

Dave K8MN
Old July 28th 05, 09:36 AM
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

masive cut

none if you like none was making you read anything

None if I like none? What the hell is that supposed to mean? You
mispell; you don't capitalize; you leave out all punctuation.

yea so

Not "yea" but "yeah". The "so" is that you often post material that is
beyond comprehension.

beyond yours find i would not be making that admission if I were you
but suit yourself

it means as I have said over and over
don't read my stuff if you like

*Nobody* can read much of the material you post. It is gibberish.

gee stevie can when he wants and others as well

as to that being one country ago I disagree but I can always count on
you to beat dead horses

I note that none of my questions was answered and that the matter hasn't
been cleared up at all by you.

nah your problem is you didn't like the answers you and stevie have
that in comon, you don't get the answer you wnat you get insulting and
abusive it gets boring

Mark, let us be clear. There were *no* answers. You didn't answer
questions about the words or what meaning they were supposed to have.

You clear about what that you are as controling as stevie I answered
your questions you just don'tlike the answers

that is your problem not mine

If you write gibberish and then refuse to explain it, you can't claim
abuse (though I get the idea that a fellow such as yourself, a guy with
masochistic leanings, might enjoy that).

wrong I certianly can and do as you note so I guess we can chalk that
one up in the Lie catagory

Old July 28th 05, 12:11 PM

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

I live in the US was born Prague which was few conutieis ago over there

Few what?

few countiries ago as I said

That's incorrect. What you said was "conutieis". Now, you've written
"countiries". Want to go for "countries"?

How about a spell checker? Or maybe just some proofreading?

already answered a dozen or so times

I could have reasonably deduced "countries" from your "countiries", but
I would never have gotten it from "conutieis".

It's still not clear that the word is "countries".

not my problem

Wrong, your stupidity is your problem. As said before, you can't even
put together a clear sentence that can be understood, and then you blame
everyone else because they can't understand you gibbrish. Again, dumber
than a bowl of dirt.

then don't read it buzz nobody is making you

You miss the point, Mark. Nobody can read some of the stuff
you post.

Any literate person can read it. Making sense out of it is
another matter.

If you dispense with spelling, capitalization and punctuation, why post at all?

Here's a theory, Dave: It's done to antagonize the reader. As a
way for the writer to insult the reader, by saying the reader
is unworthy of the effort required to write understandably.

Who wants to read the ramblings of an illiterate?

The point is that you and others bother to read the gibberish
and comment on it at length.

73 de Jim, N2EY

Old July 28th 05, 12:36 PM
Kim

wrote in message
ups.com...
Dave Heil wrote:

If you dispense with spelling, capitalization and punctuation, why

post at all?

Here's a theory, Dave: It's done to antagonize the reader. As a
way for the writer to insult the reader, by saying the reader
is unworthy of the effort required to write understandably.

Who wants to read the ramblings of an illiterate?

The point is that you and others bother to read the gibberish
and comment on it at length.

73 de Jim, N2EY

Uh, yep. Dave writes the questions "who wants to read..." and yet, it's
apparent he's done so--at length--and responded to it as well. Although,
I've never seen Dave participate in any kind of post other than to be
contentious or attempt to flare some kind of superior attitude. Maybe I've
not taken notice, but I don't remember ever seeing a post from Dave that is
remotely technical in nature, or that isn't a cheap route to taking pot
shots at those he has issues with.

That's OK, though, maybe the newsgroup is sport for him... I like the
contention myself. I'd much rather debate with some spunk, but arguing and
slinging mud suits me well when I'm in the mood...

Kim W5TIT

Old July 28th 05, 05:14 PM
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

cut
You miss the point, Mark. Nobody can read some of the stuff
you post.

Any literate person can read it. Making sense out of it is
another matter.

Jim I have been coutesous to on this but you are straining my ability
to do so

How can you use CW a medium completely without error correction and be
unable to work the meaning of simple text with the leasure of time and
the abilty to look at the context

People can follow my typing the first draft with no polishing turned
into CW on air and yet you claim you can't follow it in text

How is that possible?

Do you have an exaplintion why The level of difficulties for people in
reading my stuff here in this newsgroup declines as support for code
testing increases, indeedanywhere I post it seem that the abilty to
read and understands declines with the degree of their agreement

I frankly suspect that what the problem is, is simply that people like
Dave and it seems you don't want to understand and therefore seize on
any excuse not to do so

If you dispense with spelling, capitalization and punctuation, why post at all?

Here's a theory, Dave: It's done to antagonize the reader. As a
way for the writer to insult the reader, by saying the reader
is unworthy of the effort required to write understandably.

close Jim it is a reflection of the author opinion of the value of the
medium, usenet is unworthy of the effort, but I have said that before

Who wants to read the ramblings of an illiterate?

The point is that you and others bother to read the gibberish
and comment on it at length.

and that is an intersting point

73 de Jim, N2EY

Old July 28th 05, 05:19 PM
John Smith

we have a "gentleman's agreement" here to use capitals and proper punctuation

i think it is so those who cannot extrapolate off their grade school english
educations can participate

john

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:

cut

Old July 28th 05, 05:48 PM
an old friend

John Smith wrote:
we have a "gentleman's agreement" here to use capitals and proper punctuation

i think it is so those who cannot extrapolate off their grade school english
educations can participate

john

have you ever found any of the gentlemen who go around making all these
agreements? I suppose they must be awfully busy

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Use a Pool Cage As An Antenna? W9zr Antenna 0 November 4th 04 09:09 PM
The Pool N2EY Policy 515 February 22nd 04 03:14 AM
From the Extra question pool: The dipole David Robbins General 1 January 23rd 04 05:32 PM
REQ:latest Ham University with curent tech pool willing to share?/sell cheep Equipment 0 November 27th 03 07:15 AM