Old July 26th 05, 09:37 PM
an_old_friend

Default the pool

looks like a good to firm up people estimates on the end of testing in
the US

My date R&O published round new years making the date efect like the
same as the last one apr 1 as I recall

so apr 1 2006

Old July 27th 05, 12:05 AM
Ralph

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
looks like a good to firm up people estimates on the end of testing in
the US

My date R&O published round new years making the date efect like the
same as the last one apr 1 as I recall

so apr 1 2006
/

Which country do you hail from, anyway?

Old July 27th 05, 01:25 AM
an_old_friend

Ralph wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
looks like a good to firm up people estimates on the end of testing in
the US

My date R&O published round new years making the date efect like the
same as the last one apr 1 as I recall

so apr 1 2006
/

Which country do you hail from, anyway?

I live in the US was born Prague which was few conutieis ago over there

Old July 27th 05, 05:41 AM
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:

I live in the US was born Prague which was few conutieis ago over there

Few what?

Dave K8MN
Old July 27th 05, 06:20 PM
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

I live in the US was born Prague which was few conutieis ago over there

Few what?

few countiries ago as I said

Dave K8MN

Old July 27th 05, 09:53 PM
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

I live in the US was born Prague which was few conutieis ago over there

Few what?

few countiries ago as I said

That's incorrect. What you said was "conutieis". Now, you've written
"countiries". Want to go for "countries"?

I could have reasonably deduced "countries" from your "countiries", but
I would never have gotten it from "conutieis".

If the word "countries" is correct, then we still have some problems
with the meaning:

"I live in the US was born Prague which was few [countries?] ago over
there."

Were you born *in* Prague? Did you really mean that Prague was a few
countries ago? Prague still exists. Did you mean that Prague is in a
different country than it used to be in? That would be correct, but it
was only one country ago. It was in Czechoslovakia; now it is in the
Czech Republic. How much chaff are we to go through to arrive at what
you meant to convey?

Dave K8MN
Old July 27th 05, 10:02 PM
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

I live in the US was born Prague which was few conutieis ago over there

Few what?

few countiries ago as I said

ranting delected
Were you born *in* Prague? Did you really mean that Prague was a few
countries ago? Prague still exists. Did you mean that Prague is in a
different country than it used to be in? That would be correct, but it
was only one country ago. It was in Czechoslovakia; now it is in the
Czech Republic. How much chaff are we to go through to arrive at what
you meant to convey?

none if you like none was making you read anything

as to that being one country ago I disagree but I can always count on
you to beat dead horses

Dave K8MN

Old July 27th 05, 10:02 PM

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

I live in the US was born Prague which was few conutieis ago over there

Few what?

few countiries ago as I said

That's incorrect. What you said was "conutieis". Now, you've written
"countiries". Want to go for "countries"?

How about a spell checker? Or maybe just some proofreading?

I could have reasonably deduced "countries" from your "countiries", but
I would never have gotten it from "conutieis".

It's still not clear that the word is "countries".

If the word "countries" is correct, then we still have some problems
with the meaning:

"I live in the US was born Prague which was few [countries?] ago over
there."

Were you born *in* Prague? Did you really mean that Prague was a few
countries ago? Prague still exists. Did you mean that Prague is in a
different country than it used to be in? That would be correct, but it
was only one country ago. It was in Czechoslovakia; now it is in the
Czech Republic. How much chaff are we to go through to arrive at what
you meant to convey?

Mark's philosophy is that if you can't understand what he wrote,
no matter how bolluxed up, it's *your* fault and *your* problem,
not his. That's obviously illogical.

There's a limit to even the best error-correcting codes. But they
all depend on the message being correct when transmitted...

73 de Jim, N2EY

"I was born in Dusseldorf
And that is why they call me Rolf" - The Producers, 1968

Old July 27th 05, 10:23 PM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

How much chaff are we to go through to arrive at what
you meant to convey?

none if you like none was making you read anything

Hell, you can't even get the above simple sentence correct. Dumber than
a bowl of dirt.
Old July 27th 05, 10:33 PM
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

I live in the US was born Prague which was few conutieis ago over there

Few what?

few countiries ago as I said

That's incorrect. What you said was "conutieis". Now, you've written
"countiries". Want to go for "countries"?

How about a spell checker? Or maybe just some proofreading?

already answered a dozen or so times

I could have reasonably deduced "countries" from your "countiries", but
I would never have gotten it from "conutieis".

It's still not clear that the word is "countries".

not my problem

If the word "countries" is correct, then we still have some problems
with the meaning:

"I live in the US was born Prague which was few [countries?] ago over
there."

Were you born *in* Prague? Did you really mean that Prague was a few
countries ago? Prague still exists. Did you mean that Prague is in a
different country than it used to be in? That would be correct, but it
was only one country ago. It was in Czechoslovakia; now it is in the
Czech Republic. How much chaff are we to go through to arrive at what
you meant to convey?

Mark's philosophy is that if you can't understand what he wrote,
no matter how bolluxed up, it's *your* fault and *your* problem,
not his. That's obviously illogical.

not at all. you use exactly the same line of reasoning yourself

doesn't matter to you if I don't see your logic you just drive on

and you have made a logical post in year on the subject code testing
for example you don't care just drive on

There's a limit to even the best error-correcting codes. But they
all depend on the message being correct when transmitted...

73 de Jim, N2EY

"I was born in Dusseldorf
And that is why they call me Rolf" - The Producers, 1968

Use a Pool Cage As An Antenna? W9zr Antenna 0 November 4th 04 09:09 PM
The Pool N2EY Policy 515 February 22nd 04 03:14 AM
From the Extra question pool: The dipole David Robbins General 1 January 23rd 04 05:32 PM
REQ:latest Ham University with curent tech pool willing to share?/sell cheep Equipment 0 November 27th 03 07:15 AM