Old July 29th 05, 04:50 AM
John Smith

commander:

Still reading tea leaves and consulting with oracles I see...

Gawd man, you are wasting your money!

Actually, I am a super-spy for the CIA--like the hams here. grin

John

"Cmdr Buzz Corey" wrote in message
John Smith wrote:
N2EY:

I was going to mention, the "commander" assisting you would do MUCH more
harm than good... A "Thanks! But, NO thanks!" is probably the logical
move...

Says the no-license cber.

Old July 29th 05, 08:16 PM
Dave Heil

Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

I live in the US was born Prague which was few conutieis ago over there

Few what?

few countiries ago as I said

That's incorrect. What you said was "conutieis". Now, you've written
"countiries". Want to go for "countries"?

How about a spell checker? Or maybe just some proofreading?

Mark claims that he doesn't have 1) a spellchecker and 2) the time to do
all of that work.

I could have reasonably deduced "countries" from your "countiries", but
I would never have gotten it from "conutieis".

It's still not clear that the word is "countries".

No, it isn't but Mark claims that he answered all my questions.

If the word "countries" is correct, then we still have some problems
with the meaning:

"I live in the US was born Prague which was few [countries?] ago over
there."

Were you born *in* Prague? Did you really mean that Prague was a few
countries ago? Prague still exists. Did you mean that Prague is in a
different country than it used to be in? That would be correct, but it
was only one country ago. It was in Czechoslovakia; now it is in the
Czech Republic. How much chaff are we to go through to arrive at what
you meant to convey?

Mark's philosophy is that if you can't understand what he wrote,
no matter how bolluxed up, it's *your* fault and *your* problem,
not his. That's obviously illogical.

Quite obviously.

There's a limit to even the best error-correcting codes. But they
all depend on the message being correct when transmitted...

Yep. I'm quite familar with forward error correction. What Mark needs
is a sort of backward error correction.

Dave K8MN
Old July 29th 05, 08:20 PM
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:

wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

I live in the US was born Prague which was few conutieis ago over there

Few what?

few countiries ago as I said

That's incorrect. What you said was "conutieis". Now, you've written
"countiries". Want to go for "countries"?

I could have reasonably deduced "countries" from your "countiries", but
I would never have gotten it from "conutieis".

It's still not clear that the word is "countries".

not my problem

Yes, Mark, it *is* your problem. You are unable to communicate your
thoughts to others.

If the word "countries" is correct, then we still have some problems
with the meaning:

"I live in the US was born Prague which was few [countries?] ago over
there."

Were you born *in* Prague? Did you really mean that Prague was a few
countries ago? Prague still exists. Did you mean that Prague is in a
different country than it used to be in? That would be correct, but it
was only one country ago. It was in Czechoslovakia; now it is in the
Czech Republic. How much chaff are we to go through to arrive at what
you meant to convey?

Mark's philosophy is that if you can't understand what he wrote,
no matter how bolluxed up, it's *your* fault and *your* problem,
not his. That's obviously illogical.

not at all. you use exactly the same line of reasoning yourself

I think I see one of your difficulties, Mark. You post gibberish which
others cannot understand and others post in properly (for the most part)
English which you are not able to understand.

doesn't matter to you if I don't see your logic you just drive on

and you have made a logical post in year on the subject code testing
for example you don't care just drive on

Your semi-sentence is incomprehensible.

Dave K8MN
Old July 29th 05, 08:36 PM
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

masive cut

none if you like none was making you read anything

None if I like none? What the hell is that supposed to mean? You
mispell; you don't capitalize; you leave out all punctuation.

yea so

Not "yea" but "yeah". The "so" is that you often post material that is
beyond comprehension.

beyond yours find i would not be making that admission if I were you
but suit yourself

Your attempt at a sentence is gibberish, Mark.

it means as I have said over and over
don't read my stuff if you like

*Nobody* can read much of the material you post. It is gibberish.

gee stevie can when he wants and others as well

There are times when you write a nearly-comprehensible thought. Those
times are rare.

as to that being one country ago I disagree but I can always count on
you to beat dead horses

I note that none of my questions was answered and that the matter hasn't
been cleared up at all by you.

nah your problem is you didn't like the answers you and stevie have
that in comon, you don't get the answer you wnat you get insulting and
abusive it gets boring

Mark, let us be clear. There were *no* answers. You didn't answer
questions about the words or what meaning they were supposed to have.

You clear about what that you are as controling as stevie I answered
your questions you just don'tlike the answers

You still have not answered the questions about what you meant to
convey. Perhaps you thought you did so. You were wrong.

that is your problem not mine

No, Mark, it is still *your* problem. You aren't able to communicate
with others by use of the written word.

If you write gibberish and then refuse to explain it, you can't claim
abuse (though I get the idea that a fellow such as yourself, a guy with
masochistic leanings, might enjoy that).

wrong I certianly can and do as you note so I guess we can chalk that
one up in the Lie catagory

1. You write gibberish. That is not a lie.
2. You were questioned about what you wrote and what it was supposed to

mean. That is not a lie.
3. You write crap which others can't understand and you've claimed

"abuse" when someone tells you so. That is not a lie.

Dave K8MN
Old July 30th 05, 12:00 AM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

Dave Heil wrote:

I think I see one of your difficulties, Mark. You post gibberish which
others cannot understand and others post in properly (for the most part)
English which you are not able to understand.

And mark the idiot, thinks it is everyone else's' fault.

Old July 30th 05, 12:09 AM

From: Dave Heil on Jul 29, 12:36 pm

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

Your attempt at a sentence is gibberish, Mark.

No problem...Gruppenfuhrer Heil's attempts at "discussion"
turn into personal insults against all who reply to him
(with the exception of PCTA extras, that is).

There are times when you write a nearly-comprehensible thought. Those
times are rare.

There are very few times when Herr Gruppenfuhrer Heil's
"replies" are anything other than personal insults.

You still have not answered the questions about what you meant to
convey. Perhaps you thought you did so. You were wrong.

Oh, oh...self-promotion to a JUDGE of ALL.

"Heah come de judge, heah come de judge!"

No, Mark, it is still *your* problem. You aren't able to communicate
with others by use of the written word.

Tsk. Fearless Leader speaks!

Can we understand, your holiness, that all MUST make fun of
those with dyslexia? Apparantly that is the RULE in here.
[or is it RILE instead?]

1. You write gibberish. That is not a lie.

You've written personal insults to people who disagree with
you. That is not a lie.

2. You were questioned about what you wrote and what it was supposed to
mean. That is not a lie.

You've been questioned about what you wrote and what it was
supposed to mean...you've only responded with personal insults
to those who have disagreed with you. That is not a lie.

3. You write crap which others can't understand and you've claimed
"abuse" when someone tells you so. That is not a lie.

So? You write CRAP (merde, ****, whatever) which only PCTA
extras can understand and claimed that NCTAs "abuse" you,
therefore "justifying" your personal insults against them.
That is not a lie.

Have fun making fun at others' expense, Herr Gruppenfuhrer.
That is your nature, apparently.

You are a God of Radio and JUDGE over all others who don't
agree with you. Charming behavior. Not.

bit bit

Old July 30th 05, 12:24 AM
John Smith

commander:

Let us, just for the sake of argument, that mark was in line for an "Idiot
Award" (proving he has a high dislike for politics), you would be runner
up--indeed, that race for a winner could easily end up in a tie!

Old July 30th 05, 02:14 AM
an old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

large cut

If you write gibberish and then refuse to explain it, you can't claim
abuse (though I get the idea that a fellow such as yourself, a guy with
masochistic leanings, might enjoy that).

wrong I certianly can and do as you note so I guess we can chalk that
one up in the Lie catagory

1. You write gibberish. That is not a lie.

which has no relationship to my reply

2. You were questioned about what you wrote and what it was supposed to

mean. That is not a lie.

and none their either

3. You write crap which others can't understand and you've claimed

"abuse" when someone tells you so. That is not a lie.

I did not say that either

I said I could claim abuse if I liked, I did not in fact make any such
claim

You lied when you siad I could not claim abuse. I can certainly claim
abuse anytime I wish, any statement by you or anyone else is a lie

I count 4-6 replies (today) where you go on and on about your inabilty
to read my stuff,

then do yourself a kindness and don't try

If it is realy beyond your ken then don't bother. I'll not be offended
in the least

OTOH just becuase you ask me something doesn't mean I have to answer at
all or in the manner you choose

Your effort to try and "make" me are clearly abusive

Dave K8MN

Old July 30th 05, 02:16 AM
an old friend

John Smith wrote:
commander:

Let us, just for the sake of argument, that mark was in line for an "Idiot
Award" (proving he has a high dislike for politics), you would be runner
up--indeed, that race for a winner could easily end up in a tie!

I don't I qualify your idiot award having worked a state politcal
office of the Log Cabin Republicans I think I am barred from any
"award" involving a dislike of politics

Old August 1st 05, 10:29 PM
Dave Heil

From: Dave Heil on Jul 29, 12:36 pm

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

Your attempt at a sentence is gibberish, Mark.

No problem...

Sure it is a problem. It was gibberish before you came along with your
bag o' snot post and it is still gibberish.

Gruppenfuhrer Heil's attempts at "discussion"
turn into personal insults against all who reply to him
(with the exception of PCTA extras, that is).

Why do you suppose that Bill Sohl is able to disagree with PCTA Extra
Class licensees and still not be insulted? Do you think it might be
that his manner is different than yours?

There are times when you write a nearly-comprehensible thought. Those
times are rare.

There are very few times when Herr Gruppenfuhrer Heil's
"replies" are anything other than personal insults.

Spoken like an expert on the subject, Mr. Carbon Obnoxide.

You still have not answered the questions about what you meant to
convey. Perhaps you thought you did so. You were wrong.

Oh, oh...self-promotion to a JUDGE of ALL.

"Heah come de judge, heah come de judge!"

No, Mark, it is still *your* problem. You aren't able to communicate
with others by use of the written word.

Tsk. Fearless Leader speaks!

Can we understand, your holiness, that all MUST make fun of
those with dyslexia? Apparantly that is the RULE in here.
[or is it RILE instead?]

Why, absolutely not, Leonid! I'm only dealing with a dyslexic who
refuses to use available tools to enable him to better communicate using
the written word. You know--the guy who claims that his gibberish is
everyone else's problem.

1. You write gibberish. That is not a lie.

You've written personal insults to people who disagree with
you. That is not a lie.

Your insulting posts to those who disagree with you outnumber any I've
written by five or six to one.

2. You were questioned about what you wrote and what it was supposed to
mean. That is not a lie.

You've been questioned about what you wrote and what it was
supposed to mean...you've only responded with personal insults
to those who have disagreed with you. That is not a lie.

See my response above.

3. You write crap which others can't understand and you've claimed
"abuse" when someone tells you so. That is not a lie.

So? You write CRAP (merde, ****, whatever) which only PCTA
extras can understand and claimed that NCTAs "abuse" you,
therefore "justifying" your personal insults against them.
That is not a lie.

Bzzzzz! Sorry, that *is* a lie.

Have fun making fun at others' expense, Herr Gruppenfuhrer.
That is your nature, apparently.

Swell, Mr. Carbon Obnoxide.

You are a God of Radio and JUDGE over all others who don't
agree with you. Charming behavior. Not.

Oh? Those personalities inhabiting the body of Leonard H. Anderson have
reached a consenus on whether I am or am not a Radio God? They've been
divided for several years now.

You are a licensed radio amateur. Not.

Dave K8MN

Use a Pool Cage As An Antenna? W9zr Antenna 0 November 4th 04 09:09 PM
The Pool N2EY Policy 515 February 22nd 04 03:14 AM
From the Extra question pool: The dipole David Robbins General 1 January 23rd 04 05:32 PM
REQ:latest Ham University with curent tech pool willing to share?/sell cheep Equipment 0 November 27th 03 07:15 AM