Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 2nd 05, 05:07 PM
K4YZ

Default More Markie Foolishness Proves Him An Idiot

KB9RQZ said:
And K4YZ made a fool out of him with:

two, working does not preclude you from appling for and reciving
disablity or other public aid...(SNIP)

It does in the State of Tennessee. If you're receiving ANY form
of public aid, any income you make will pro-rate that down. And if
your "income" is from a source that would otherwise indicate that your
public aid is obtained under false pretenses, you're in trouble.

more Stevie lies

Nope.

indeed your stament makes clear you can legaly work and collect public
aid.

How?

Notice EXACTLY what I said, Markie...???

If you DO work and collect ANY "support" money, they pro-rate your
benefits DOWN.

Even if I asked for public assistance (why would I?) I couldn't
qualify.

and yes I suspect that your income is obtained under false pretenses,
so you shold be in trouble

Under WHAT false pretenses?

YOUR lying doesn't qualify.

(UNSNIP)...only makes improper and/or illegal to do so

Sure it is. Why would I violate State and Federal law for less
than $2000 a months when I make almost double and a half that as a
Nurse?

Stevie how would I know why you were stupid enough to that. Funny
though that you claim to know how much is involved without ever have
received it

Because I have to deal with people who come to my ER every day who
need help getting that support, Markie. It's called "Case Management".
That's part of what Nurses do. My care for my patients may start at
the front door when they come in, but ti doesn't end there when they
leave again.

What? You think I help these people and then just forget
everything when I punch out at the end of the shift?

that statement alone is enough to convince you are a fraud

Then you've proved yourself the idiot I claim you to be.

So much for your claimed "248" IQ, eh, LiarBoy?

Stgeve, K4YZ

Still Waiting, Markie K4YZ Policy 36 August 3rd 05 05:50 PM
More Muddled Markie Mularkie to Mess With Mature Men's Minds K4YZ Policy 1 July 25th 05 11:07 PM
WARNING! GAY PAGAN DRAFTEE IDIOT BACK IN TOWN! KB9RQZ and N9OGL to WED..?!?! K4YZ Policy 44 June 28th 05 09:11 PM