Old August 2nd 05, 09:21 PM
an_old_friend

Michael Coslo wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

Michael Coslo wrote:

K=D8HB wrote:

"an old friend" wrote

K4YZ wrote:

KB9RQZ said:

And K4YZ

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn n. Same tune, different =

day.

Call down to the rrap machine room and tell them to empty the bit buck=

et, and
FAST, before that baby overflows.

I wonder what the point of all this is?

not sure what hans' point is.

stevie well has enaged in this jihad for 7 years, trying to control or
effectively censor my access to this and other newsgroups, He think by
reltenlessly harrasing me he can stop me from posting, or make me post
what he wants.

he has tried threats of murder, commited blackmail (which fails since I
do not conceal "the secert" he went and found out)

My point is one of asserting persoanal freedom and not backing down
from a 2 bit cyber terrorist

Well, you guys have your reasons, I guess. The problem is the rest of
us get to observe Steve's and your bar room brawl. While those of us who
would rather not have to read the stuff normally could filter the
thread, we can't do it here because so many new threads are started
every day.

you have may apologies for that indeed if stevie would just tone the
level of insult in the titles of the threads I could leave em alone but
you need to speak with him about that (good luck if you go that way)

If ya'll would just keep it to a few threads, it would be cool. I much
prefer to filter threads rather than names.

I do try and Prune a bunch every now and then but one must be carefull
for then Stevie gets realy riled up

And of course, Steve has no intention of "backing down" either. So I
guess this is just you folks' "life-on-line". As long as you are all
happy, then go for it!

as I have said spending my time at it now since the weather is beastly
right now

as to Stevie I suppose he could suddenly grow up not holding my breath
of course
=20
- Mike KB3EIA -

Old August 2nd 05, 09:34 PM
John Smith

Michael cautiously approached his keyboard and quickly typed out, "I
wonder what the point of all this is?", while no one was looking...

When we finally noticed, we wondered?

1) The meaning of life?
2) Is there a "God?"
3) Was our distant ancestor a mud puddle?
4) Is there intelligent life on Earth?
5) What did anyone do which is so horrible the FCC stuck them with a call
including the letters "TIT?"
6) Is this a bi-sexual/gay/lesbian amateur thread?
7) Is Art Bell secretly manipulating the future of amateur radio--with
only his mind?
8) Could the "African Message Drum" make a come back?
9) Are aliens in control of the either?
10) What is Dee cooking for dinner tonight?

.... the answers, they are out there, somewhere!
humming-X-File-theme

John

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 14:42:13 -0400, Michael Coslo wrote:

KØHB wrote:

"an old friend" wrote

K4YZ wrote:

KB9RQZ said:

And K4YZ

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn. Same tune, different day.

Call down to the rrap machine room and tell them to empty the bit bucket, and
FAST, before that baby overflows.

I wonder what the point of all this is?

- Mike KB3EIA

Old August 3rd 05, 12:00 AM
Lappy

"KØHB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"K4YZ" wrote

KB9RQZ said:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn. Same tune, different

day.

Call down to the rrap machine room and tell them to empty the bit bucket,

and
FAST, before that baby overflows.

I wish that they'd all get back on HF so we can
listen to these assholes live. They should get back on
14.313 or 3.894.5 and RE-ACTIVATE those freqs
so everyone can hear "the comedy show".

Hey...I got an even BETTER idea! Tell em to goto 3.975
day and 14.375 night so they can drown out K1MAN's bull****.

NOW IF THEY DID ** THAT ** THEY'D NOT ONLY
HAVE A GREAT COMEDY SHOW, BUT THEY'D HAVE THE PROFOUND
THANKS OF MANY HAMS AS WELL!!

Old August 3rd 05, 12:50 AM
KØHB

"John Smith" wrote

Michael cautiously approached his keyboard and quickly typed out, "I
wonder what the point of all this is?", while no one was looking...

First Book of Bokonon, Verses 2-4:

In the beginning, God created the earth, and he looked upon it in His cosmic
loneliness.
And God said, "Let Us make living creatures out of mud, so the mud can see what
We have done." And God created every living creature that now moveth, and one
was man. Mud as man alone could speak. God leaned close as mud as man sat up,
looked around, and spoke. Man blinked. "What is the purpose of all this?" he
asked politely.

"Everything must have a purpose?" asked God.

"Certainly," said man.

"Then I leave it to you to think of one for all this," said God.

And He went away

Old August 3rd 05, 04:08 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
Michael Coslo wrote:

Well, you guys have your reasons, I guess. The problem is the rest of
us get to observe Steve's and your bar room brawl. While those of us who
would rather not have to read the stuff normally could filter the
thread, we can't do it here because so many new threads are started
every day.

Actually it's the same thread, Mike...

you have may apologies for that indeed if stevie would just tone the
level of insult in the titles of the threads I could leave em alone but
you need to speak with him about that (good luck if you go that way)

Lessee...Who's the one using the profanity, admits he's a liar,
and has expressed his deviant behaviour as being normal...?!?!

Uhhhhhhhhhh...NOT ME!

If ya'll would just keep it to a few threads, it would be cool. I much
prefer to filter threads rather than names.

I do try and Prune a bunch every now and then but one must be carefull
for then Stevie gets realy riled up

No, Markie...no you don't.

And of course, Steve has no intention of "backing down" either. So I
guess this is just you folks' "life-on-line". As long as you are all
happy, then go for it!

as I have said spending my time at it now since the weather is beastly
right now

Gee, Markie...you said you were caring for a person. So...this
person gets squat as soon as the weather gets sour?

as to Stevie I suppose he could suddenly grow up not holding my breath
of course

Already there, Markie. Just hoping I can get you to learn English,
stop your profanity, and stop the blatant lying.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 3rd 05, 06:14 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Michael Coslo wrote:

Well, you guys have your reasons, I guess. The problem is the rest of
us get to observe Steve's and your bar room brawl. While those of us who
would rather not have to read the stuff normally could filter the
thread, we can't do it here because so many new threads are started
every day.

Actually it's the same thread, Mike...

you have worked thing up at least 14 today that I count, plus multibles
int he same thread

you have may apologies for that indeed if stevie would just tone the
level of insult in the titles of the threads I could leave em alone but
you need to speak with him about that (good luck if you go that way)

told stevie you sexual references are geting cut

If ya'll would just keep it to a few threads, it would be cool. I much
prefer to filter threads rather than names.

I do try and Prune a bunch every now and then but one must be carefull
for then Stevie gets realy riled up

No, Markie...no you don't.

yes I do about a week ago I cut down a bunch of your thread by hacking
to guts out of them

you OTOH never let anything drop

And of course, Steve has no intention of "backing down" either. So I
guess this is just you folks' "life-on-line". As long as you are all
happy, then go for it!

as I have said spending my time at it now since the weather is beastly
right now

Gee, Markie...you said you were caring for a person. So...this
person gets squat as soon as the weather gets sour?

more libel

He get what he needs regardless of weather, but with the weather I am
spending more time inside, as I said if you had bothered to read

as to Stevie I suppose he could suddenly grow up not holding my breath
of course

Already there, Markie. Just hoping I can get you to learn English,
stop your profanity, and stop the blatant lying.

I know english, I will use such words as I choose including if I deem
them called for vulgaity, profanity even blasphemy if I choose

as to the lying well I only lie about my bio to project from people
like you so if you ever straighten up and act in civilized manner,
prehaps I can give that up, till then.....

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 3rd 05, 06:15 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Michael Coslo wrote:

[...]

so grow up and stoping runing around the playgorund screaming somebody
used a bad word

Steve, K4YZ

Still Waiting, Markie K4YZ Policy 36 August 3rd 05 05:50 PM
More Muddled Markie Mularkie to Mess With Mature Men's Minds K4YZ Policy 1 July 25th 05 11:07 PM
WARNING! GAY PAGAN DRAFTEE IDIOT BACK IN TOWN! KB9RQZ and N9OGL to WED..?!?! K4YZ Policy 44 June 28th 05 09:11 PM