Old August 7th 05, 10:55 AM
Lissa

Now you went and done it...you done tole ole Wogie that he is, in a few
words, stupid...

"Your own lack of scholarship is clearly evident in the comments quoted"

Wogie gonna have to sit back and figger this one out. He got no
'scholarship' but from his Devry mail order Master Degree. Cost Wogie all of
$249.30 plus tax.

"If Saul were alive today, he would probably say "If Woger posts his
photo on Yahoo, it is a shame unto him."

Nice quote. Woger, however, would counter that Lloyd was behind this post.
Wascallly Wogie sees Lloyd behind every door, in every shadow. Wascally
Wogie has never been known for his intellect...

Old August 7th 05, 05:23 PM
Uncle Ted

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 22:30:50 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:

Uncle Teddie:

Get used to the idea, else believe we crawled out of mud puddles,

What "idea" are you talking about?

and if so,
get ready for the aliens which are likely on their way here--since there is a
great possibility some of them left the mud puddles of other planets before we
got our start here...

There are a lot of things that are possible, but many of those
possibilities are highly unlikely.

Anyway you cut it, don't look good...

What don't look good?

Course, my rig and my antenna are not "christian", neither do they believe in
"mud puddle creatures"--they are in a heck of a predicament there...

What "predicament" are you talking about? You're not making any sense.

Old August 7th 05, 06:26 PM
John Smith

Uncle teddie:

Many things are highly improbable, I agree, such as evolution.

However, if you venture a religious belief in evolution, and then there
are millions of millions of planets out there near similar to earth, with
billions of billions of mud puddles on them--aliens become a given
probability.

John

Old August 8th 05, 04:42 AM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

George Orwell wrote:
In article
Cmdr Butt Cornholer wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

That photo (IKYABWAI)

And, Roger
doesn't have long hair and unlike you has hair to shampoo on

daily basis.

Why are you shampooing your butt, wogie?

Why are you so concerned with another man's butt, Commander
Queero? And where above does it say he was?

It's so simple that if it has to be explained to you, then you're too
stupid to get it anyway, wogie.
Old August 8th 05, 06:20 AM
Uncle Ted

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 10:26:59 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

Uncle teddie:

Many things are highly improbable, I agree, such as evolution.

However, if you venture a religious belief in evolution, and then there
are millions of millions of planets out there near similar to earth, with
billions of billions of mud puddles on them--aliens become a given
probability.

John

What does this have to do with what I originally posted about Jesus?
You're still not making any sense.

Old August 8th 05, 06:42 AM
John Smith

Uncle ted:

I am afraid you would have to have the ability to carry on a conversation
without me having to align all of my comments up to your comments which
prompted them. If you need to, go back, read your posts, read mine--in
sequential order, you should be able to figure it out... if not, we
probably should not be having this conversation in the first place...

I see that is the style you choose (alignment of each of my comments to
your counter-comments), and now, perhaps, I know why you need such a
style.

I am afraid you may have to choose others who you can "understand."

John

Old August 8th 05, 06:47 AM
John Smith

Uncle Ted:

Let me try a simple approach for you. Since, by your own text, you
dismissed the possibility of Jesus, the ONLY other explanation currently
"on the board" is evolution. I accepted debate on what that all involves,
such as the existence of aliens, and moved to that platform... why would
you wish to go back and debate Jesus, an idea/possibility you have
dismissed. I simply don't know, could be here because of "God" and
awaiting an angel--or, could be here because of mud puddles and are
awaiting an alien... But, it is damn sure one or the other (well, there
are other possible reasons, but even fewer supporters of those...)

Old August 8th 05, 01:35 PM
Uncle Ted

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 22:42:54 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

Uncle ted:

I am afraid you would have to have the ability to carry on a conversation
without me having to align all of my comments up to your comments which
prompted them. If you need to, go back, read your posts, read mine--in
sequential order, you should be able to figure it out... if not, we
probably should not be having this conversation in the first place...

You're right. I can't figure out the ramblings of loon that's off of
his meds...
Old August 8th 05, 01:48 PM
Uncle Ted

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 22:47:51 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

Uncle Ted:

Let me try a simple approach for you. Since, by your own text, you
dismissed the possibility of Jesus, the ONLY other explanation currently
"on the board" is evolution.

Wrong. I dismissed the bible and the version of Jesus that it depicts.
Whether or not such a person actually existed is another matter, and
it certainly doesn't have anything to do with evolution.

I accepted debate on what that all involves,
such as the existence of aliens, and moved to that platform... why would
you wish to go back and debate Jesus, an idea/possibility you have
dismissed. I simply don't know, could be here because of "God" and
awaiting an angel--or, could be here because of mud puddles and are
awaiting an alien... But, it is damn sure one or the other (well, there
are other possible reasons, but even fewer supporters of those...)

Go drink a bottle of Jim Beam with your medication. Maybe you'll come
up with some more of those "possibilities". Better yet, maybe you'll
keel over from alcohol poisoning and fall into one of those mud
puddles you mentioned...
Old August 8th 05, 07:02 PM
Stagger Lee

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 06:46:46 +0200, Fritz Wuehler Secwet Hairy Woger wrote:
:
: That still doesn't change the fact Roger has short hair, dumbass!
:

Exhibit one is the photo which Woger first posted to Yahoo's singles
group. It is currently available at
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/9...8mq08030cb.jpg

A small version can also be found at
http://the-forum.us/nimbusters/forum/forum.php?board=10

Clearly, everyone on Usenet and on the web agree that that's a photo
of Woger, and that Woger had long hair at the time the photo was
taken.

The little, animated man which runs across the top of the Nimbuster's
web page and pees on Woger's photo is probably not due to Woger's
popularity with his peers.

Indeed he *is* like a slinky ...

====================
"If a man have long hair it is a shame unto him." -- Paul, I Cor. 11:14

====================
"Wrong again, FATASS, I told Pammy to go **** herself after she called
here, all upset. I guyess it was because she was behind giving the
black system admin she has a blowjob in the server room and giving one
to her dog." -- AB8MQ in message-id

====================
"Roger hasn't recieved 'repeat visits with the chief of police'. You
ar a liar. He isn't about to get another one either, dumbass." -- Secwet
Woger in message-id b14c37cf833370abc4122a241ccf54c4@melontraffickers .com

In message XLSKB3LR38448.4326273148@anonymous, Secwet Woger dazzled
his readers with his logic skills by saying: "The fact is you still
can't disprove I've never been to your workplace."

In message , Secwet
Woger bragged about his Extra Class examination fame with the claim:
"If poor chronic alcoholic and drug abuser Gopher face wouldn't drink
so much because he is womanless, he could spell 'retested', 'dumb' and
'Rogie' and could actually pass an Extra license exam."