Old August 11th 05, 08:11 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
First off I'm not a "fag" nor do I live in my parent's basment.

I wouldn't use the word "fag"...That is to gay people like the "N"
word is to African-Americans. However you are gay AND living at home
with mommy and daddy at the age of 37.

and you are comiting Libel

And you don't know what you're talking about.

Todd's 37.

may well be

Todd lives with mommy and daddy.

Todd's gay.

no he isn't I know better

I gentlely remind you that Taylorville isn't far from Illiopolis

It's not libel if it's true.

but it isn't true

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 11th 05, 08:52 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
it is libel YOU ####ING ####SUCKING ##### WHORE MOTHER ####ER I AM NOT
GAY YOU ####ING REDARDED MOTHBER ####ER, WHY DON'T YOU JUST EAT ####
AND ####ING DIE!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ####ING ###HOLE ####SUCKING
MOTHER####ING #####!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, well, well!

Up nicely from your last of 12.9%, Toiddie, but still not quite a
full 33%

On the bottle again, eh? Or just playing badmouth while mommy and
daddy have left you unsupervised one more..?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 11th 05, 08:54 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
cut

On the bottle again, eh? Or just playing badmouth while mommy and
daddy have left you unsupervised one more..?!?!

more libel

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 11th 05, 08:55 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Glenn Baxter is ruining Glenn Baxter's life. No one else.

amusing that you claim that You may freely do what K1MAN is in some
trouble for doing

Oh?

You've seen my name on an NAL for numerous violations of Part 97,
Markie?

THAT'S what K1MAN is in trouble for...

Unless someone bootlegs my call, you'll not hear K4YZ broadcasting
on ANY Amateur allocation.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 11th 05, 09:27 PM
N9OGL

I guess they don't accept applications filed out in crayon, full of
mispelled words and incomplete sentences.

Well your not a ham because surely they wouldn't give a license to an
asshole.

Old August 11th 05, 10:05 PM
Cmdr Buzz corey

N9OGL wrote:
it is libel YOU ****ING COCKSUCKING BITCH WHORE MOTHER ****ER I AM NOT
GAY YOU ****ING REDARDED MOTHBER ****ER, WHY DON'T YOU JUST EAT ****
AND ****ING DIE!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ****ING ASSHOLE COCKSUCKING
MOTHER****ING BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the toad once again displays his level of intellegence.
Old August 11th 05, 10:10 PM
Cmdr Buzz corey

N9OGL wrote:

A waiver must either granted or denied, if it is denied the FCC must in
writing explain why it was denied. All facts and finding must be shown
so the applicant if he waiver is denied can file in the US Court of
Appeal. there is a BIG difference between a dissmal and a denial. When
I file the application in the mail on one day and three day's later it
returned well, you get the hint.

Old August 11th 05, 10:57 PM
Cmdr Buzz corey

N9OGL wrote:
I guess they don't accept applications filed out in crayon, full of
mispelled words and incomplete sentences.

Well your not a ham because surely they wouldn't give a license to an
asshole.

The fact that they gave you one certainly disproves that theory.
Old August 12th 05, 11:22 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
cut

On the bottle again, eh? Or just playing badmouth while mommy and
daddy have left you unsupervised one more..?!?!

more libel

Not if it's true...And by all counts of what you "cut", it
certainly appears so.....

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 12th 05, 12:01 PM
K4YZ

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Glenn Baxter is ruining Glenn Baxter's life. No one else.

amusing that you claim that You may freely do what K1MAN is in some
trouble for doing

Oh?

You've seen my name on an NAL for numerous violations of Part 97,
Markie?

THAT'S what K1MAN is in trouble for...

Unless someone bootlegs my call, you'll not hear K4YZ broadcasting
on ANY Amateur allocation.

Hey Markie...

Any reason you left THIS post unmolested...?!?!

Any reason you can't explain to me the rationale for your last set
of answers? You've made others since.

Steve, K4YZ