Old August 13th 05, 05:48 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Glenn Baxter is ruining Glenn Baxter's life. No one else.

amusing that you claim that You may freely do what K1MAN is in some
trouble for doing

Oh?

You've seen my name on an NAL for numerous violations of Part 97,
Markie?

THAT'S what K1MAN is in trouble for...

Unless someone bootlegs my call, you'll not hear K4YZ broadcasting
on ANY Amateur allocation.

Hey Markie...

Any reason you left THIS post unmolested...?!?!

of course

I missed it in all you ####

but it of course is mostly bull####

It's nothing of the sort.

it sure is bull****

since the issue is not broadcasting but you claiming the right to
contact other other and "inform them" they are comiting a federal
crime, that landed Baxtae in hot water

Again, you are misinformed.

nope you are not reading

Read the NAL, Markie.

THAT'S what he's in trouble for.

and you are claiming the right to contact people tell them they are
comitting a crime, and claiming the right to contact people PERenat and
tell them they are comiting a federal crime by allowing thier sons to
transmit

You're more confused than I thought.

You've got Toiddie's profanities, threats and other ONLINE
misbehaviour confused with Baxter's ON-THE-AIR high jinx, antics which
have now endangered his furture license status, not to mention possible
financial viability.

Liar again

You have threaten to contact Todd perant and tell them their son in
violating federal law

one the thing that has people not happey with Baxter

and you deny that you are threatening Todd, you lying sack of ####

Markie...Watch those "anger issues", boyo.

why?

if you have any prove of your claims of mental illiness take to the
proper authorites

Put up or shut up

Any reason you can't explain to me the rationale for your last set
of answers? You've made others since.

just missed it that is Usenet for you

No...That was Markie not wanting to answer embarrassing questions.

no just missed it in you flood of ****

as I said before it is NOT rational for you to expect I am going to see
your post in the order you make them, and here in this thread you made
so many so close together I simply missed one

so sorry

Yes. You are.

put up or shut up

coward