Old August 13th 05, 05:44 PM
an_old_friend

put up or shut up

coward

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 14th 05, 01:07 AM

Dr.Ace - WH2T wrote:

To "an_old_f---"
I am one of the people in this NG.

Since when?

Old August 14th 05, 01:39 AM
Dan/W4NTI

John,

Redneck is a state of mind. Welcome.

Dan/W4NTI

"John Smith" wrote in message
news
Dan:

Not a redneck, here, by birth, design or circumstance--however, parts of
my spirit resonate with that "redneck philosophy"--guess some will now
accuse me of being a redneck wannabe...

John

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 20:53:03 +0000, Dan/W4NTI wrote:

We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a
reflective
look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country
and
God. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life,
I'd
choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, squirrel
guns
and grit -- that's what rednecks are made of. I hope I am one of those.
If
you feel the same, pass this on to your redneck friends. Ya'll know who
ya'
are...

You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the
phrase, "One nation, under God."

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the
10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say "Christmas" in! stead of "Winter
Festival."

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart
when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a redneck if: You treat Viet Nam vets with great respect,
and
always have.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't
afraid
to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and expect your kids
do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

God Bless the USA!

Old August 14th 05, 04:44 AM
KØHB

wrote

Since when?

For at least several months.

But who cares anyhow? Seniority on rram is probably not something you'd
necessarily brag about!

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep beep
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

de Hans, K0HB

Old August 14th 05, 03:29 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
cuting all materail relavant to radio or law or even the people in the
NG

"cutting"

"material"

"relevent"

Nothing left

Plenty left...Just none of it pertained to YOU.

Instead of "...or even people in the NG", you SHOULD have wrote
"...or nothing that even resembles me".

Restoring what Markie was "cuting" for comment.

W4NTI said:

We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a
reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home,
family, country and God. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists
who threaten my life, I'd choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me
up. Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit -- that's what rednecks are made
of. I hope I am one of those. If you feel the same, pass this on to
your redneck friends. Ya'll know who ya' are...

A-yup.

You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by
the phrase, "One nation, under God."

I make it a point of saying it just a little bit louder hoping I
induce a stroke in some ACLU twit.

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the
10 Commandments posted in public places.

People who protest them are the same one's who usually aren't
anywhere near a church unless it involves a wedding or funeral...All
that "don't lie, don't cheat, don't steal" stuff make's em nervous.

(Probably why pagans don't have any "commandments"...)

You might be a redneck if: You still say "Christmas" in! stead of
"Winter Festival."

Or "KAWANZAA!

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

Markie said he "cut" everything that didn't pertain to anyone, yet
just 3 days ago he was talking about respect for others
religion...Guess that was only while it was productive to his rants to
do so.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your
heart
when they play the National Anthem.

I lock up.

I still can't sing it all the way through as it makes me
teary-eyed.

Again, another "problem" I am sure Markie doesn't suffer.

You might be a redneck if: You treat Viet Nam vets with great respect,
and always have.

If I see a guy with any kind of "Been There" patch, I'll ask them
if they were...I give them my thanks and a hand shake.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....Whelp, have to own up to this one...Of course it
was a Ceremonial Retirement, and the tattered flags were being
"retired" from service. A very solemn event.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't
afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

Hence no anonymous remailer for me.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and expect your kids
to do the same.

Markie can't wait to share body fluids with a REAL "female" so he
can raise kids to lie and cheat. Said so himswlf.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

What's a dollar...?!?!

God Bless the USA!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 14th 05, 04:23 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
cuting all materail relavant to radio or law or even the people in the
NG

cuitng off topic remarks
Nothing left

Plenty left...Just none of it pertained to YOU.

Instead of "...or even people in the NG", you SHOULD have wrote
"...or nothing that even resembles me".

again nothing remotely on topic

Old August 14th 05, 07:24 PM

K=D8HB wrote:
wrote

Since when?

For at least several months.

But who cares anyhow? Seniority on rram is probably not something you'd
necessarily brag about!

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep beep
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

de Hans, K0HB

I'm just curious how Steve will handle this obvious liar?

Old August 14th 05, 07:47 PM
KØHB

wrote

I'm just curious how Steve will handle
this obvious liar?

Lie? I show rram posts from WH2T going back into the fall of 2004. Surely that
qualifies as "several months".

I'm just curious how Brian will handle this obvious fact.

Dit dit
de Hans, K0HB

Old August 14th 05, 09:57 PM
an_old_friend

K=D8HB wrote:
wrote

I'm just curious how Steve will handle
this obvious liar?

Lie? I show rram posts from WH2T going back into the fall of 2004. Sure=

ly that
qualifies as "several months".

but you cut things worng again
But who cares anyhow? Seniority on rram is probably not something you'd
necessarily brag about

was the operant line

and Stevie isnist that Seniority is always important, and anyone that
disagrees with Stevie is a liar

I'm just curious how Brian will handle this obvious fact.

I don't think he needs to bother , you just cut the post up wrong
=20
Dit dit
de Hans, K0HB

Old August 14th 05, 11:43 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:
wrote

I'm just curious how Steve will handle
this obvious liar?

Lie? I show rram posts from WH2T going back into the fall of 2004. Su=

rely that
qualifies as "several months".

but you cut things worng again
But who cares anyhow? Seniority on rram is probably not something you'd
necessarily brag about

was the operant line

"operative word"

Hans did that.

and Stevie isnist that Seniority is always important, and anyone that
disagrees with Stevie is a liar

OK, Markie...WHERE did I say "Seniority is always
important"...?!?!

Cite the post...ANY post, please...?!?!

I'm just curious how Brian will handle this obvious fact.

I don't think he needs to bother , you just cut the post up wrong

There's only one person here who is "cuting" the posts up,
Markie...

Steve, K4YZ