Old August 12th 05, 09:53 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Default Hey Toad, this is for you

We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a reflective
look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and
God. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd
choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, squirrel guns
and grit -- that's what rednecks are made of. I hope I am one of those. If
you feel the same, pass this on to your redneck friends. Ya'll know who ya'
are...

You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the
phrase, "One nation, under God."

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the
10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say "Christmas" in! stead of "Winter
Festival."

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart
when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a redneck if: You treat Viet Nam vets with great respect, and
always have.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid
to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and expect your kids to
do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

God Bless the USA!

Old August 12th 05, 10:01 PM
John Smith

Dan:

Not a redneck, here, by birth, design or circumstance--however, parts of
my spirit resonate with that "redneck philosophy"--guess some will now
accuse me of being a redneck wannabe...

John

Old August 12th 05, 10:09 PM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message

Snipped
[...]

May God bless our military veterans and our brave service men and women.
Amen.
Ace - WH2T

Old August 12th 05, 10:09 PM
an_old_friend

cuting all materail relavant to radio or law or even the people in the
NG

Nothing left

Old August 13th 05, 12:42 AM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

To "an_old_f---"
I am one of the people in this NG. And Dan's post was relevant to me.
I have never seen you post anything of relevance.
Ace - WH2T

oups.com...

Old August 13th 05, 02:06 AM
Dee Flint

"John Smith" wrote in message
news
Dan:

Not a redneck, here, by birth, design or circumstance--however, parts of
my spirit resonate with that "redneck philosophy"--guess some will now
accuse me of being a redneck wannabe...

John

Not at all. It just means that there's a little redneck in all of us.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old August 13th 05, 02:49 AM
Cmdr Buzz corey

Dr.Ace - WH2T wrote:
To "an_old_f---"
I am one of the people in this NG. And Dan's post was relevant to me.
I have never seen you post anything of relevance.
Ace - WH2T

He is incapable of doing so.
Old August 13th 05, 04:33 AM
John Smith

Dee:

Redneck? Hey girl, that is a hickie on your neck! Isn't it? grin

Yes, not ashamed to have a deep allegiance to my country, my fellow
citizens, my forefathers who shed their blood for my freedom, or the
principles this great nation was founded upon. I may disagree and argue
vehemently with another, but I would just as soon turn and risk life, limb
and property and stand shoulder-to-shoulder to oppose our common enemy...

I am proud to be an American, I am proud of my fellow Americans--I would
like to effect changes which could make me proud of my public servants,
but they seem to have lost value for having those they serve respect them...

I think most here, most likely down to the last man/woman hold this
country and its' citizens in such high reverence as I, and if tested, they
would demonstrate it... the Star Spangled Banner still brings a swelling
of pride in my chest and a tear to my eye. Watching a classroom stand and
pledge allegiance to a flag which represents America, the giants of men
which were our forefathers, and all Americans almost drops me to my knees
with a physical weakness caused by intense emotion...

You know what I mean girl, I am a redneck...

Warmest regards,
John

Old August 13th 05, 09:46 AM
K4YZ

Cmdr Buzz corey wrote:
Dr.Ace - WH2T wrote:
To "an_old_f---"
I am one of the people in this NG. And Dan's post was relevant to me.
I have never seen you post anything of relevance.
Ace - WH2T

He is incapable of doing so.

Markie's an insufferable creep, just like his buddies Lennie,
Brain and Toiddie. What a bunch, eh?

Markie's been flattering himself as Self Appointed Cutter Of The
Irrelevent lately, no doubt from the latent "Super Moderator" psyche of
his.

Markie is all about "defending free speech", but just like his
other semi-literate buddy, Toiddie McDocherty, overtly works to try and
censor others comments. IE: every post where he put "cuting"...

Each "cut" is censorship, and more evidence that Mark Morgan is a
hypocrite of unlimited bounds.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 13th 05, 05:43 PM
an_old_friend