Old August 18th 05, 01:46 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

learn engish

"learn engish"

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! !

So you've STILL not told us who Nick is and why you keep lying
about comments being made by "KY4Z".

Learn English

I already have.

learn to read

I can. More competently and with greater comprehension than you,
no doubt.

"not lying making a play on letters"

I am not lying I am as I have said severl times now making a joke

It was a joke the first time. (Not really...It was you screwing
up again, but for the sake of argument we'll LET you call it a
"joke"...Even though we know it isn't...)

a joke of a type you feel no need to apologize for when you do it

You mean like when I typed "KB9EQZ" instead of "RQZ"...?!?!?

Unlike you, I immediately acknowledged my typo.

Since it WASN'T your callsign I wrote and no one presently holds
KB9EQZ, there's no one to "apologize" to.

The FIRST time was a "joke"...(yeah...sure...uh huh...more like
your billionth typo)

When it was pointed out to you and you perpetuated the error
despite having had it pointed out to you, it became a lie.

More than your billionth.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 18th 05, 02:12 AM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

learn engish

"learn engish"

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! !

So you've STILL not told us who Nick is and why you keep lying
about comments being made by "KY4Z".

Learn English

I already have.

learn to read

I can. More competently and with greater comprehension than you,
no doubt.

Then why don't you bother reading

"not lying making a play on letters"

I am not lying I am as I have said severl times now making a joke

It was a joke the first time. (Not really...It was you screwing
up again, but for the sake of argument we'll LET you call it a
"joke"...Even though we know it isn't...)

No I have been considering calling you KY4Z for some time Indeed I
intend in future to only refer to your call as KY4Z

a joke of a type you feel no need to apologize for when you do it

You mean like when I typed "KB9EQZ" instead of "RQZ"...?!?!?

and still refuse to apologize for

Unlike you, I immediately acknowledged my typo.

Lie

Since it WASN'T your callsign I wrote and no one presently holds
KB9EQZ, there's no one to "apologize" to.

and if the Real KY4Z shows up I'll aplogize to HIM

The FIRST time was a "joke"...(yeah...sure...uh huh...more like
your billionth typo)

more ranting

When it was pointed out to you and you perpetuated the error
despite having had it pointed out to you, it became a lie.

Nope It was a joke and afunny one

I assume no one in the US would use a KY call sign I certainly hope
there isn't a KY4ASS around

More than your billionth.

Steve, K4YZ