Old August 16th 05, 02:58 PM
an_old_friend

Default day 5 Stevie Action is missing

well here we are on day 5 of Stevie promised "action"

total results to date, nothing

It sure looks like Stevie promise of action was somekind of lie

Did he even call anyone? maybe

Did any one take him seriously? looks like that is a NO

Old August 16th 05, 04:25 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
well here we are on day 5 of Stevie promised "action"

total results to date, nothing

It sure looks like Stevie promise of action was somekind of lie

Did he even call anyone? maybe

No maybe.

Did any one take him seriously? looks like that is a NO

Looks like they are taking thier time. Notice anyone looking at
you in public? Cars driving by slowly?

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 16th 05, 05:45 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
well here we are on day 5 of Stevie promised "action"

total results to date, nothing

It sure looks like Stevie promise of action was somekind of lie

Did he even call anyone? maybe

No maybe.

Did any one take him seriously? looks like that is a NO

Looks like they are taking thier time. Notice anyone looking at
you in public? Cars driving by slowly?

taking thier time ya sure

No one looking at me public more than normal

and anyone driving down my road had better be driving slowly if they
value their kidneys

It sure looks like no one took you seriously

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 16th 05, 05:48 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
well here we are on day 5 of Stevie promised "action"

It sure looks like no one took you seriously

Keep telling yourself that over and over and over and.....

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 16th 05, 06:05 PM
John Smith

AOF:

Look at your past posts, and those exchanging with you. All you are doing
is defending your self against an attack or forced into a counterattack
on someone attacking you. You have been effectively side-lined, removed
from the real game of constructive comments, ideas and exchanges on
amateur policy and future. If that isn't a plan to stop progress, it
still effectively functions as such and by past example here, it does seem
quite effective.

Argue personalities or argue ideas, facts, regs, rules and future, the
choice is yours. Arguing personalities is ridiculous, and unproductive.

A course one has been following does not need to be continued nor followed
to a failed end. Change tactics and you change the outcome.

John

Old August 16th 05, 06:33 PM
an_old_friend

John Smith wrote:
AOF:

Look at your past posts, and those exchanging with you. All you are doing
is defending your self against an attack or forced into a counterattack
on someone attacking you. You have been effectively side-lined, removed
from the real game of constructive comments, ideas and exchanges on
amateur policy and future. If that isn't a plan to stop progress, it
still effectively functions as such and by past example here, it does seem
quite effective.

Not realy I am partciating in threads with Dee about the future

The thread with Dave and DX while rather acrimonious is on target as
the ARS, being over what Is and isn't Good Ham practice

The thread could be better of course but.. i can only work with what I
am given

Part of the thread with Dave deals with wether or not Morse Code
knowledge is in fact required to use Morse Code for an effective
purpose

T spend more time on Better threads.... I need better threads to coment
on, The quaility lately is pretty poor

So not realy sidelined

Argue personalities or argue ideas, facts, regs, rules and future, the
choice is yours. Arguing personalities is ridiculous, and unproductive.

But Pusing back at Stevie Bluffing has resulted in fewer posts from
him, and less of the realy bad rethoric from him

He has Stopped relently attcking some others, Poster that I find to be
more efective than myself tand that I by and large agree with

Given my typing problems if I aid other that I agree with in expresing
themsleves that is fine by me

A course one has been following does not need to be continued nor followed
to a failed end. Change tactics and you change the outcome.

I have changed Tactics and the outcome is improved, alas the results
could be better, but in time hopefullY I will find yet better tactics

But yeilding to the threats of petty bully is never a good idea

No prefect Solution yet But I keep trying

John

Old August 16th 05, 07:06 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
John Smith wrote:
AOF:

Look at your past posts, and those exchanging with you. All you are doing
is defending your self against an attack or forced into a counterattack
on someone attacking you. You have been effectively side-lined, removed
from the real game of constructive comments, ideas and exchanges on
amateur policy and future. If that isn't a plan to stop progress, it
still effectively functions as such and by past example here, it does seem
quite effective.

Not realy I am partciating in threads with Dee about the future

The thread with Dave and DX while rather acrimonious is on target as
the ARS, being over what Is and isn't Good Ham practice

A subject of which you have no obvious experience in.

The thread could be better of course but.. i can only work with what I
am given

And there it is...

"...i can only work with what I am given..."

GimmeGimmeGimme.....

Uh huh...Nothing new there...

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 16th 05, 07:15 PM
John Smith

AOF:

Defending the truth is noble, but obvious.

Possibly many have not seen a code reader/sender utilizing a computer. I
think it becomes apparent that two stations using code readers/senders at
rates 60-70-80+ wpm are out of the league of those copying by ear...
sending morse from a pre-existing text file, speeds of hundreds of wpm are
easily accomplished...

Only those who have never been exposed to such equipment will argue
counter...

John

Old August 16th 05, 07:24 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
John Smith wrote:
AOF:

Look at your past posts, and those exchanging with you. All you are doing
is defending your self against an attack or forced into a counterattack
on someone attacking you. You have been effectively side-lined, removed
from the real game of constructive comments, ideas and exchanges on
amateur policy and future. If that isn't a plan to stop progress, it
still effectively functions as such and by past example here, it does seem
quite effective.

Not realy I am partciating in threads with Dee about the future

The thread with Dave and DX while rather acrimonious is on target as
the ARS, being over what Is and isn't Good Ham practice

A subject of which you have no obvious experience in.

Gee I have received no NAL from the FCC, that meats so standard of
Proof in other areas

The thread could be better of course but.. i can only work with what I
am given

And there it is...

"...i can only work with what I am given..."

Indeed with 2 people bent on avoiding answering a simple question I
can't do much

GimmeGimmeGimme.....

Uh huh...Nothing new there...

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 16th 05, 07:53 PM
an_old_friend

just doing my best to expose someone to such a concept

besides I like feeling noble