Old August 17th 05, 03:20 PM
an_old_friend

Default day 6 Stevie Action is MIA

Still waiting for the results of KY4Z's "Action"

The best response so far is Stevie sugeesting that people are going to
look at me funny in public and drive slowly by the house

Stevie, Stevie, grow up and leave behind these stupid mind games

It would be nice for you point out your alleged action I would not want
to miss it

Old August 17th 05, 03:45 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
Still waiting for the results of KY4Z's "Action"

KY4Z didn't promise any "action".

As a matter of fact, KY4Z has not posted to this group at any time
I am aware of.

That's four times you've misrepresented facts, Markie.

Why are you lying?

The best response so far is Stevie sugeesting that people are going to
look at me funny in public and drive slowly by the house

No, that's not "the best".

Stevie, Stevie, grow up and leave behind these stupid mind games

Markie, Markie, stop being a pathetic liar and deceiver.

It would be nice for you point out your alleged action I would not want
to miss it

Just look around, Markie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 17th 05, 03:56 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Still waiting for the results of KY4Z's "Action"

KY4Z didn't promise any "action".

Stevie admits to lying then?

As a matter of fact, KY4Z has not posted to this group at any time
I am aware of.

then why are you jumping up and down, if you ae not the person under
disucsion then you lack standing to complain

That's four times you've misrepresented facts, Markie.

No misrepresentation

Why are you lying?

not lying at all

Making a joke

after all you though it funny or something to to call me KB9EQZ

then refuse to apologize for it properly

The best response so far is Stevie sugeesting that people are going to
look at me funny in public and drive slowly by the house

No, that's not "the best".

sure is

Stevie, Stevie, grow up and leave behind these stupid mind games

Markie, Markie, stop being a pathetic liar and deceiver.

not lying

you promised action

you did not deliver

becuase you can't

It would be nice for you point out your alleged action I would not want
to miss it

Just look around, Markie.

I look at my surending fairly closely they are lovely

but still no sign of your Action

just of your stupid mind games KY4Z

Steve, K4YZ