Old August 29th 05, 01:59 PM
John Smith

Frank:

I am kind of the same mind--live and let live...

However, it does kinda bother me when I think they may be here having
trans-gender operations though--and getting amateur licenses! blank-look

John

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:51:15 -0700, Frank Gilliland wrote:

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 20:13:38 -0700, John Smith
wrote in
:

Frank:

Frankly, if I thought anything, I would suspect that it would be the
"supreme aliens" who were able to call the shots--I don't think our gov't
or the world gov'ts for that matter would be doing much of anything--at
least not anything the aliens were not telling them to do...

Who knows, keep an open mind, maybe they are just raising us like a head
of cattle--and butchering time is near!!! terrified-look!

I think "The Outer Limits" already did that story.

... do I think that is really happening? Heck, I don't know if there is a
supreme being, I don't know if we came from a mud puddle, how should I
know, if you ask me--all the choices just sound crazy, ask the aliens!
chuckle

Well, I don't care if there are aliens tourists on this planet or not,
just as long as they don't take our jobs, rape our women, or try to
masquerade as retired Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeants.

Old August 29th 05, 03:28 PM
K4YZ

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 04:48:00 GMT, "K=D8HB"
wrote in . net:

"Frank Gilliland" wrote

Hit the tropics on ship and you become a "Turtleback".

Spent 21 years in the Navy and never met a "Turtleback".

But on the wall next to my Bluenose certificate are a Shellback certific=

ate and
a Golden Shellback certificate.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Shellback.... Turtleback..... same difference...(SNIP)

No, they're not.

but my bad.

There you go...Especially since you fancy yourself the "corporate
knowledge" on all things Naval and Marine to "trip up" others on,
Frankie...

Seems you suffer a bit of knowledge lag yourself.

Still, you know what I meant. I didn't get that far South.

I bet...

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 29th 05, 03:50 PM
K4YZ

Frank of Silliland wrote:
On 28 Aug 2005 05:54:46 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

Frank of Silliland wrote:
On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 13:23:00 GMT, Dave Heil wrote
in et:

Okay. Maybe you're a slow learner or perhaps you just have no sense of
remorse. You told us that you weren't a model Marine.

Feel free to speculate all you want about my service.

Quite the contrary, Dudly: my proficiency marks were consistently
high; it was my conduct marks that took a couple nose-dives.

You were STILL incompetent.

COMPETENCY as a Marine is more than mastering the technical
aspects of your MOS.

Huge snip.

So far you've "proved" nothing except that YOUR trivia isn't
necessarilly someone elses, and even then you've so grossly discredited
yourself as to make ANY argument lost.

Wrong again, Dudly. Neither of my disciplinary actions resulted in my
discharge. I fulfilled the full term of my contract. But after two
court-martials...(SNIP)

TWO COURT MARTIALS...?!?!

IN ONE ENLSITMENT...?!?!?!

I didn't get ONE "Office Hours" IN NEARLY TWO decades of service!

(UNSNIP)...my conduct marks were just one tenth of a point too low
for an honorable discharge so I got a "General under Honorable". And
here is where I know that your claim to have upgraded your discharge
is bull#### -- because I -did- upgrade my discharge. (Warning: long
story.....)

There's nothing "bull####", Frankie, except YOUR suggestion that
you're some sort of valid point of reference as to what constitutes
having "served" in the Marines or not.

Back in early '85 I injured my knee on a forced march....(SNIP)

What happened to YOU happened to YOU, and is not indicative of how
EVERY Marine's case is handled, Frankie...Mine included.

Big snip of sob story.

Now a medical discharge is also a "general under honorable" discharge.

My original says "HONORABLE."

No qualifiers.

Sorry yours was otherwise.

So all those claims of yours about your discharge are completely
bogus, Dudly. They have absolutely no foundation in reality.

What has "no foundation in reality" is any suggestion that you are
a competent, reliable source of "corporate knowledge" on the Marine
Corps other than being a one-tour, sick-bay-commando discipline
problem.

Loser. Hoser. Poser.

Coming from a retired Marine Corps gunny, that's pathetic.

Sorry, Frankie.

I "call's em as I see's em"...

You come in here whipping up a storm making claims of who is a
"valid" Marine and who isn't, and you turn out to be the aforementioned
one-tour, sick-bay-commando discipline problem.

If you are
going to continue this "truth-by-repitition" charade then at least get
someone to ghost-write your posts so you don't sound like a 3rd grade
dropout.

"repetition"

And if you'e going to come at me with assertions of what is and
isn't "The Real Marine Corps", at least have the decency of having
Honorably served that same Marine Corps. YOU DIDN'T. You made a
PROMISE when you enlisted and you FAILED to keep up your end of the
bargain. Not once, but twice, by your own admission.

Loser.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 29th 05, 04:01 PM
K4YZ

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 25 Aug 2005 04:12:57 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

Dave Heil wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

Hey, that's a neat idea! I gotta do that, keep it right next to my
Blue Nose card.

What kind of guy carries a copy of his DD-214 around with him?

The same kind of guy that I try to avoid being...the loud mouth at
the end of the bar telling everyone how he stormed the beaches...Laguna
Beach...Redondo Beach...Panama Beach...

Try Myrtle Beach and Huntington Beach -- the latter should be required
duty for every single Marine!

Was at Myrtle Beach as a TME'er with VMFA-333 and got tired of
Huntington Beach driving by it all the time while stationed at MCAS(H)
Tustin.

Didya catch the part where he says he was ONLY a "####bird
PFC"...?!??!

Sheesh...even Lennie made E5...

I made Lance Corporal before I could get the "cash sales" smell
out of my uniforms...

If that's true then you must have skated right through boot camp.....
especially the gas chamber.

How many sets of your Class A's did you wear IN the gas chamber,
Frankie...?!?!

Corporal on the second round of cutting scores
(and that was in the rank-tight Avionics MOS of 6616)

Very impressive, especially when enlisted in the only branch of the
military that doesn't use cutting scores for promotions.

They did in the 70's, Frankie.

...Sergeant in
less three years of my arrival in boot camp...

Which means you were promoted only twice in the 15 years that
followed. A record to be proud of, I'm sure.

I wasn't the only Sergeant in the Avionics field that had to suck
air for promotions, Frankie...

Too bad your frame of reference doesn't seem to expand beyond your
knee and your two court martials.

Some resource on USMC policy Frank of Silliland turned out to be!

Your ignorance about the Marine Corps is exceeded only by your
third-grade rhetoric -- hopefully that Pee-Wee Herman seminar you
attended didn't include tips on public masterbation.

Well now, Frankie! I see who's pulling THIS into the sandlot!

Gotta hurt, though...I am sure that, for a couple of days, it felt
"good" taking some swipes at someone who managed to accomplish
something you DIDN'T in the Marines...make it to a Staff NCO rank.

Loser.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 29th 05, 11:16 PM

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 28 Aug 2005 05:54:46 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in

So far you've "proved" nothing except that YOUR trivia isn't
necessarilly someone elses, and even then you've so grossly discredited
yourself as to make ANY argument lost.

Wrong again, Dudly. Neither of my disciplinary actions resulted in my
discharge. I fulfilled the full term of my contract. But after two
court-martials my conduct marks were just one tenth of a point too low
for an honorable discharge so I got a "General under Honorable". And
here is where I know that your claim to have upgraded your discharge
is bull**** -- because I -did- upgrade my discharge. (Warning: long
story.....)

Back in early '85 I injured my knee on a forced march. The corpsman
wrote me a light-duty chit that was to stay in effect until I could
get to the mainside (Lejeune proper) hospital to have it checked out.
But before that could happen we were to go on a field-op. Since I was
on light-duty I wasn't supposed to go on the op, but the shop chief
(comm shop, not the tech shop) took the chit, put it in his desk and
ordered me to go anyway. Since the chain of command was already in the
field I couldn't request mast, so I refused the order. He then ordered
me to serve on mess duty while awaiting office hours, which I also
refused (since I was supposed to be on light-duty). The result was a
summary court-martial, a month in the brig and reduction back down to
private. And a big hit on my conduct marks.

It's all becoming very, very clear.

Was the shop chief an "A" NCOIC with a God complex?

Old August 30th 05, 01:41 AM

From: K4YZ on Aug 29, 4:02 pm

wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 28 Aug 2005 05:54:46 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in

Since the chain of command was already in the
field I couldn't request mast, so I refused the order. He then ordered
me to serve on mess duty while awaiting office hours, which I also
refused (since I was supposed to be on light-duty). The result was a
summary court-martial, a month in the brig and reduction back down to
private. And a big hit on my conduct marks.

It's all becoming very, very clear.

Was the shop chief an "A" NCOIC with a God complex?

It wouldn't matter.

Frankie took a spill over one of his own "trip ups".

Tsk, tsk. Dudly takes a spill just about every time he posts
here. :-)

A Marine has the RIGHT to Request Mast to HIGHER headquarters
irrespective of the consent or advice of the lower level command.

UCMJ doesn't apply to USMC anymore? :-)

Not so!

That his "chain of command" was "in the field" was irrelevent.

He had recource. He didn't pursue it.

Dudly yanks our chains with nearly every posting also... :-)

Dudly ought to pay attention to his words. "Recourse" or
"resource," which is it?

Obviously the OIC of the Court Martial wasn't impressed with
Frankie's story, either.

Those are called "President of the Court," Dudly. It's spelled
out in the UCMJ.

USMC Court Martials don't like having
judgements overturned on appeal anymore than civilian courts do, and
had Frankie had VALID reason for refusing an order, they would have,
at the very least, returned the issue back to his commander for Article
15 (Office Hours). Seemingly he HAD that reason. There's more to the
"big story" than Frankie's telling of it...

What's the "big story" with Dudly? So far he's said dink on
his "medical-turned-honorable discharge due to an accident."

Dudly no spell out specifics, just make vague generalities.

Dudly also FORGET that UCMJ applies to ALL branches, including
USMC. "It's the LAW."

Dudly do a BAD imitation of David James Elliott in here. This
is NOT the "JAG" show production office. :-)

Dudly need better writers. He no pay scale. He may have scales.

This forum be about AMATEUR RADIO POLICY, not blood-pinning of
USMC wannabes like Dud.

Temper fry, wannabe.

Old August 30th 05, 04:10 AM
Frank Gilliland

On 29 Aug 2005 07:50:39 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

snip
And if you'e going to come at me with assertions of what is and
isn't "The Real Marine Corps", at least have the decency of having
Honorably served that same Marine Corps. YOU DIDN'T. You made a
PROMISE when you enlisted and you FAILED to keep up your end of the
bargain. Not once, but twice, by your own admission.

Yes, by my own admission. Yes, I could have walked right up to the
commanding General, but I didn't. I chose a different course of action
based on the circumstances. If you had ever been in a grunt unit you
would understand those circumstances, but you weren't so don't try.

But this discussion isn't about me, Dudly -- it's about YOU and the
bogus claims you have made about your service (if you even served at
all).

Old August 30th 05, 05:16 AM
Frank Gilliland

On 29 Aug 2005 16:02:15 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

wrote:
Frank of Silliland wrote:
[...]

Frankie's story, either. USMC Court Martials don't like having
judgements overturned on appeal anymore than civilian courts do, and
had Frankie had VALID reason for refusing an order, they would have,
at the very least, returned the issue back to his commander for Article
15 (Office Hours). Seemingly he HAD that reason. There's more to the
"big story" than Frankie's telling of it...

Nothing that you couldn't figure out from what I told you already. The
presiding officer ("OIC of the Court Martial"? LOL!) made his decision
based on the evidence and testimony presented, which -didn't- include
the medical evaluation from mainside hospital because that had not yet
occured. You also missed the part about the shop chief getting a
reprimand for lifting my light-duty chit and giving me an illegal
order. It's clear that you can't comprehend anything that doesn't fit
into your twisted little fantasies.

And as far as "trip ups" are concerned, let's take a closer look at
your postings lately...... Since I started confronting your lies with
facts your entire personality has changed. You used to be relatively
calm and controlled, but now your posts are filled with nothing but
repititious 'Hermanesque' catch-phrases and buzzwords that only -you-
think are effective at bolstering your credibility. You used to try
and exert control over your challengers by starting new threads with
almost every reply, yet for the past week you can't seem to break out
of -this- thread. You used to be the spelling cop, but now almost
every post by you has several spelling errors because of the frantic
rage that comes over you when replying to my posts. All your defensive
tag-team parters have abandoned you. In your frenzy of hatred you
don't even realize that you frequently contradict your previous
claims, sometimes even in the same sentence; e.g, "My original says
'HONORABLE.'" Yes it does, Dudly, but you left out a few words, like
"General under 'Honorable' conditions". And if your "original" was
honorable then there's no need to get it changed. Just one more bogus
excuse after another. Rarely do you reply to any post that confronts
you with hard facts -- instead you seek posts that you think you can
spin and maybe bluff yourself into a positive light. Even when you
-do- address hard facts you are always wrong; e.g, the USMC didn't use
cutting scores for promotions in the '70's, either. I tell the truth
about my service, good or bad; but while all you do is try to crush my
credibility by dwelling on my mistakes, you don't even realize that
openly admitting my mistakes gives me more credibility than you will
-ever- achieve. And then there's the biggie: You put -so much- effort
into protecting your story when it would be so much easier to just
scan your DD-214, or discharge certificate, or dog-tag, etc, block out
the important info just like I did, and post it. The issue would be
resolved and you wouldn't be challenged any more. But you don't
because your claims are nothing but lies and you -love- the attention.

And you accuse -ME- of making "trip ups"? You're a fraud, Dudly. Your
stories are a fraud, your USMC career is a fraud, your personality is
a fraud, and your life is a fraud.

Now I'm going to give you a suggestion: Take a couple weeks off from
the newsgroups. Go camping, get some fresh air, a fresh perspective,
and get laid if you can. Then come back here, come clean about your
lies, and be yourself. You will catch some flack to be sure, but that
will eventually die down after a few months. Maybe you don't realize
this but people -will- respect you for who you are even if you haven't
accomplished much with your life -- heck, I should know! But if you
keep up with this ridiculous facade then don't expect things to
improve because they won't. Of course if you really -like- all this
negative attention then..... well, just know that it's people like you
who keep state-funded mental health agencies in business.

So what'll it be, Dudly?

Old August 30th 05, 06:02 AM
Frank Gilliland

On 29 Aug 2005 08:01:26 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
. com:

Dave Heil wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

Hey, that's a neat idea! I gotta do that, keep it right next to my
Blue Nose card.

What kind of guy carries a copy of his DD-214 around with him?

The same kind of guy that I try to avoid being...the loud mouth at
the end of the bar telling everyone how he stormed the beaches...Laguna
Beach...Redondo Beach...Panama Beach...

Try Myrtle Beach and Huntington Beach -- the latter should be required
duty for every single Marine!

Was at Myrtle Beach as a TME'er with VMFA-333 and got tired of
Huntington Beach driving by it all the time while stationed at MCAS(H)
Tustin.

I see you took my advice and hired a ghost-writer. Either that or you
finally did a little research before coughing up more BS.

Didya catch the part where he says he was ONLY a "####bird
PFC"...?!??!

Sheesh...even Lennie made E5...

I made Lance Corporal before I could get the "cash sales" smell
out of my uniforms...

If that's true then you must have skated right through boot camp.....
especially the gas chamber.

How many sets of your Class A's did you wear IN the gas chamber,
Frankie...?!?!

Where did you specify Alpha's, Dudly?

Corporal on the second round of cutting scores
(and that was in the rank-tight Avionics MOS of 6616)

Very impressive, especially when enlisted in the only branch of the
military that doesn't use cutting scores for promotions.

They did in the 70's, Frankie.

No, they didn't, Dudly.

...Sergeant in
less three years of my arrival in boot camp...

Which means you were promoted only twice in the 15 years that
followed. A record to be proud of, I'm sure.

I wasn't the only Sergeant in the Avionics field that had to suck
air for promotions, Frankie...

Too bad your frame of reference doesn't seem to expand beyond your
knee and your two court martials.

Plural of 'court-martial' is 'courts-martial'.

Some resource on USMC policy Frank of Silliland turned out to be!

Your ignorance about the Marine Corps is exceeded only by your
third-grade rhetoric -- hopefully that Pee-Wee Herman seminar you
attended didn't include tips on public masterbation.

Well now, Frankie! I see who's pulling THIS into the sandlot!

Gotta hurt, though...I am sure that, for a couple of days, it felt
"good" taking some swipes at someone who managed to accomplish
something you DIDN'T in the Marines...make it to a Staff NCO rank.

Two promotions in 15 years as a staff NCO, selected by cutting scores
that were never used, and granted with promotion certificates you
can't read. Yeah, you sure made your case, Dudly.