Old August 30th 05, 12:16 PM
Frank Gilliland

On 30 Aug 2005 02:33:51 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

Frank of Silliland wrote:
On 29 Aug 2005 16:02:15 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

wrote:
Frank of Silliland wrote:
On 28 Aug 2005 05:54:46 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in

Since the chain of command was already in the
field I couldn't request mast, so I refused the order. He then ordered
me to serve on mess duty while awaiting office hours, which I also
refused (since I was supposed to be on light-duty). The result was a
summary court-martial, a month in the brig and reduction back down to
private. And a big hit on my conduct marks.

It's all becoming very, very clear.

Was the shop chief an "A" NCOIC with a God complex?

It wouldn't matter.

Frankie took a spill over one of his own "trip ups".

A Marine has the RIGHT to Request Mast to HIGHER headquarters
irrespective of the consent or advice of the lower level command.

That his "chain of command" was "in the field" was irrelevent.

He had recource. He didn't pursue it.

Obviously the OIC of the Court Martial wasn't impressed with
Frankie's story, either. USMC Court Martials don't like having
judgements overturned on appeal anymore than civilian courts do, and
had Frankie had VALID reason for refusing an order, they would have,
at the very least, returned the issue back to his commander for Article
15 (Office Hours). Seemingly he HAD that reason. There's more to the
"big story" than Frankie's telling of it...

Nothing that you couldn't figure out from what I told you already. The
presiding officer ("OIC of the Court Martial"? LOL!) made his decision
based on the evidence and testimony presented, which -didn't- include
the medical evaluation from mainside hospital because that had not yet
occured. You also missed the part about the shop chief getting a
reprimand for lifting my light-duty chit and giving me an illegal
order. It's clear that you can't comprehend anything that doesn't fit
into your twisted little fantasies.

I understand them fine.

You violated a lawful order and took your chances for it.

And if there was mitigating evidence as to your culpability in
your court martials, they could have been overturned on appeal.

Obviously they weren't.

Because they weren't appealed, or couldn't you figure that out by
yourself? You can appeal a summary court martial on an issue of law or
an issue of procedure, but not based on evidence that wasn't available
or not presented at the hearing. Hence, no appeal. 18 alleged years in
the USMC and you don't know squat about the UCMJ......

And as far as "trip ups" are concerned, let's take a closer look at
your postings lately...... Since I started confronting your lies with
facts your entire personality has changed. You used to be relatively
calm and controlled, but now your posts are filled with nothing but
repititious 'Hermanesque' catch-phrases and buzzwords that only -you-
think are effective at bolstering your credibility.

My "credibility" doesn't hinge on one tour in the USMC that was
pock-marked with not one but two court martials.

No, it's dependent upon the ability to independently verify the claims
you have presented as facts; but alas, your claims CONTRADICT the
facts while mine don't. Ergo, -you- have no credibility and I -do-.

You're the one in the credibility deficit, Frankie.

Only in -your- eyes, Dudly, because you deny the facts.

Nor does my "credibility" in this NG count on ANY of my service in
the Corps...This is an Amatuer Radio forum, and I am an Amateur Radio
operator.

So? It's not like there haven't ever been any off-topic threads in
this group before.

You're not. Nor is Lennie. And it shows. (And that's NOT a
"positive" thing...)

Where, in the charter, does it require that anyone who posts here be a
ham?

You used to try
and exert control over your challengers by starting new threads with
almost every reply, yet for the past week you can't seem to break out
of -this- thread.

If you were paying attention, Frankie, the threads were in
response to MARKIE'S frequent changes.

So you have the mentality of a lemming -- as if -that's- a suprise....

And it seems to me that "Laying Waste To Frank of Silliland's
Silliness" is pretty appropriate.

Especially considering the source of the phrase -- someone that would
rather call me schoolyard names instead of addressing the facts. But I
really am suprised that you haven't started with the Gilligan jokes;
like, "Hey Frank, where's the professor?", or "How come you haven't
bopped Mary Ann?" After all, that type of rhetoric certainly isn't
beneath you, as you have proven in the past few days. Were you saving
those quips for later? Naw, you probably aren't smart enough to think
of stuff like that -- I didn't start to hear the Gilligan jokes until
5th or 6th grade, and you seem to be limited to a 3rd grade education.

You used to be the spelling cop, but now almost
every post by you has several spelling errors because of the frantic
rage that comes over you when replying to my posts.

No more than any other, Frankie.

Nice try.

Nice try yourself; just a couple weeks ago you prided yourself on your
ability to correct others on -their- spelling, putting yourself on an
intellectual pedestal above everyone else. But all of a sudden you
can't even find the spell-check button. Now you excuse yourself from
bad spelling by claiming that you are just as faulty as everyone else.
You fell off your pedestal, Dudly.

And you ahve tried to make some "points" about typing mistakes I
ahve made, yet have had a few of your own..Big deal.

The difference is that I never tried to be the spelling cop. You did.
Once again, it's not about me, Dudly. It's about you and your lies (or
hypocrisy, as the case may be).

All your defensive tag-team parters have abandoned you.

So someone doesn't post for 24 hours and they've "abandoned" the
thread?

Dave Heil was quite passionate about your defense, yet even -he-
hasn't posted for quite a while. Maybe he started looking at the
situation objectively and saw that you -are- a fraud. Who knows. I'm
sure he will speak for himself on the subject..... eventually.

Or maybe they just realize that you're the loser you've turned out
to be...

Well, if -they- realized that much, why haven't you? You could have
simply put me in your killfile and be done with me, just like you
could have done with Len and others. Nope, you need to keep tabs on me
and others so as to make sure that you can counter any bit of proof
that exposes you as a liar. Your "friends" have abandoned you because
they have no interest in defending your lies.

In your frenzy of hatred you
don't even realize that you frequently contradict your previous
claims, sometimes even in the same sentence; e.g, "My original says
'HONORABLE.'" Yes it does, Dudly, but you left out a few words, like
"General under 'Honorable' conditions". And if your "original" was
honorable then there's no need to get it changed.

Mine just says "HONORABLE", Your Busted-to-Nonratedness. JUST
"Honorable". No qualifiers.

That's all it says, huh? An 8-1/2" x 11" sheet of paper that has only
one word printed on it: "HONORABLE". No qualifiers that would indicate
to whom or what the word is referring, who printed it, who authorized
it, or even why it exists? Whatever you say, Dudly.

And again you try to base what happened to YOU as the one-and-only
truthfulness of the Marine Corps.

You're a disgraced loser, Frankie. There's nothing I can do to
fix that.

And now it appears that "liar" is appropriate for you, too.

And even after your tirade about me snipping your posts you just
snipped my point about your "HONORABLE" discharge being "original"
while claiming to have had it later upgraded. That's evasive, Dudly.
So what does your -REVISED- discharge certificate say?

Just one more bogus
excuse after another. Rarely do you reply to any post that confronts
you with hard facts -- instead you seek posts that you think you can
spin and maybe bluff yourself into a positive light. Even when you
-do- address hard facts you are always wrong; e.g, the USMC didn't use
cutting scores for promotions in the '70's, either.

Lie, lie and more lie, Frankie.

Prove it. Prove me wrong, Dudly. Post any sort of convincing proof
that you are who you claim. Anything that I have posted to prove my
-own- service will be just fine (except for the telephone token, of
course).

Stop it. You're embarrassing yourself. You're embarrassing me.

You're embarrassing yourself but you are too embellished in your lies
to admit it -- probably even to yourself.

I tell the truth
about my service, good or bad; but while all you do is try to crush my
credibility by dwelling on my mistakes, you don't even realize that
openly admitting my mistakes gives me more credibility than you will
-ever- achieve.

Congratulations on being able to look yourself in the mirror and
convince yourself that having been court martialed twice is a prideful
thing, Frankie.

So you are trying once again to misrepresent my statements -- I said
nothing of the sort. I -am- proud of what I have accomplished in life,
and I -am- proud to have the integrity to be honest about who I am.
Apparently these simple concepts elude your understanding. That's
something for which you can blame your mommy and daddy -- clearly they
didn't teach you about such virtues as honesty and integrity.

Maybe you can teach that technique to some of the folks who appear
on "America's Most Wanted".

Why would I do that? The criminals that are profiled may have the same
anti-social characteristics as you, but as far as I know you haven't
done anything so bad as to get your mug-shot shown on national TV.....
or have you?

And then there's the biggie: You put -so much- effort
into protecting your story when it would be so much easier to just
scan your DD-214, or discharge certificate, or dog-tag, etc, block out
the important info just like I did, and post it. The issue would be
resolved and you wouldn't be challenged any more. But you don't
because your claims are nothing but lies and you -love- the attention.

And you...?!?!

I have already posted more than enough info to prove my service
-beyond- the scope of public records, yet short of disclosing my SSN.
I showed you that it -can- be done, and -how- it can be done. What's
your excuse -NOW-?

You need to learn how to use effective paragraphs, Frankie.

What does that have to do with your failure to provide proof of your
USMC service?

As for the rest, I've provided more than a few public resources to
validate my "claims", as you call them through...

What does it mean to "call them through..."? Is that how to use
"effective paragraphs"?

YOUR answer was to claim that they were, most likely, just someone
with a similar name claiming someone else's "service".

It's just another type of "identity theft" and it happens all the
time. Don't you watch the news?

Even if I do provide a copy of my -214, I expect no less than the
same claims of "it's a forgery" or other such silliness.

Of course you expect such criticism -- you have already rationalized
that as an excuse to -not- provide such information. But you are
ignoring the fact that I provided my DD-214 in high resolution just to
pre-empt such a claim. And because it was high resolution I didn't
scan the whole document -- it would have been a -huge- file. Besides,
the whole document isn't needed. Just the important parts, such as
what I included in mine. So what's your excuse -=NOW=-, Dudly?

And you accuse -ME- of making "trip ups"? You're a fraud, Dudly. Your
stories are a fraud, your USMC career is a fraud, your personality is
a fraud, and your life is a fraud.

Nope.

Well, that's proof for sure. I guess all the facts are moot and you
must be telling the truth about everything because you replied with a
definitive "Nope". Thanks for clarifying that for me, Dudly.

But your stories about it are.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

Frank Gilliland is a liar.

More "truth-by-repitition". One would think by now that you could come
up with a more effective argument...... or maybe even some proof!

Now I'm going to give you a suggestion: Take a couple weeks off from
the newsgroups. Go camping, get some fresh air, a fresh perspective,
and get laid if you can. Then come back here, come clean about your
lies, and be yourself.

What lies?

The only one's being told here are by you and The Feeble Five
Bretheren.

Apparently you haven't been reading my posts..... oh, that's right,
your reading comprehension extends only so far as to absorb whatever
fits into your fantasy world. Well, that's your problem, Dudly.
Everyone else here can read them with an objective frame of mind. And
don't forget that your lies are now in the archives for however long
the archives exist. IOW, they might be read by your great-great-
grandkids (god forbid you should ever reproduce). I can only imagine
how disillusioned they will be to find out who and what you really
are. Well, don't be discouraged because you probably won't have to
face them, even though they will be the victims of your public
dysfunction. Maybe even the subject of public ridicule. And all
because you get your kicks by impersonating someone you aren't. Even
if you -are- who you claim, they sure as hell aren't going to be proud
of your behavior in this newsgroup over the past several years.

But that's not your problem.

You will catch some flack to be sure, but that
will eventually die down after a few months. Maybe you don't realize
this but people -will- respect you for who you are even if you haven't
accomplished much with your life -- heck, I should know!

People already respect me for who I am, what I have accomplished
in my life, even my REAL failures...Not the one's you've tried to
manufacture here.

Who?

But if you
keep up with this ridiculous facade then don't expect things to
improve because they won't. Of course if you really -like- all this
negative attention then..... well, just know that it's people like you
who keep state-funded mental health agencies in business.

And it's people like you that keep me from WANTING to discuss my
service in public.

Then don't discuss your service. Just prove that you served. For the
past couple weeks you have had the opportunity to make an absolute
fool out of me -- what's preventing you from doing so? I'll tell you:
because your claims are nothing but lies.

You're a humiliation to yourself and the Marine Corps,
Gilliland...

....yawn.

You're that drunk at the end of the bar I was talking about.

Actually, I'm the bartender.

So what'll it be, Dudly?

I'll just keep making fun of your lying and deceit, Frankie.

Of course you will -- you can't face the reality of your mental
illness so you need someone else to blame (it's always someone else's
fault, isn't it, Dudly?).

You've not "proved" a thing other than you are a disgraced
non-rate and a newsgroup scoufflaw.

A loser.

If you believe it, it must be true. Facts? FACTS? We don't need no
stinking FACTS!!! LOL!!!

Old August 30th 05, 12:25 PM
Frank Gilliland

On 30 Aug 2005 02:39:54 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 30 Aug 2005 02:05:50 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 29 Aug 2005 07:50:39 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

snip
And if you'e going to come at me with assertions of what is and
isn't "The Real Marine Corps", at least have the decency of having
Honorably served that same Marine Corps. YOU DIDN'T. You made a
PROMISE when you enlisted and you FAILED to keep up your end of the
bargain. Not once, but twice, by your own admission.

Yes, by my own admission. Yes, I could have walked right up to the
commanding General, but I didn't. I chose a different course of action
based on the circumstances. If you had ever been in a grunt unit you
would understand those circumstances, but you weren't so don't try.

But this discussion isn't about me, Dudly -- it's about YOU and the
bogus claims you have made about your service (if you even served at
all).

Sorry, Frankie of Silliland..it IS about you.

I see you made your choice.

No...YOU did.

You make your own choices, Dudly. Don't blame me for the consequences
of those decisions.

You "served" 1/4th as long as I did

You still haven't proven that you served -at all-!

I missed the part where a disgraced ex-serviceman had any
"authority" to demand anything, Frankie...

Who's "demanding", Dudly? I simply gave you a choice.

and got court martialed twice.

"Court martialed" isn't even a word, Dudly.

Yet it's a common term in both military and civilian conversation,
Frankie.

By golly, you're right -- except that it's spelled "court-martialled".

Then you want to come in here throwing your "reputation" around

Wrong. I challenged you with facts. Once again, Dudly, it's not about
me -or- my "reputation" whether be it good -or- bad.

No, you have NOT "challenged (me) with facts"...

Now you're in denial. Your sickness runs deep.

You've made allegations and barroom taunts meant only to salve your
disgraced ego.

You like to refer to the bars quite a bit..... do you spend a lot of
time at the bars, Dudly?

to try
and diminish MY service.

You haven't provided -any- proof that you served -at all-!

I still haven't found the part that says I owe you one, Frankie.

That's because I said nothing of the sort. Got any excuses that aren't
characteristic of someone trying to evade the truth?

Nor have
you described anything about your service that could be "diminished",
except for your few claims that resulted in you "diminishing" yourself
because they were contradicted by facts. It was YOU that lied about
your "service" -- don't blame me for the consequences of your lies.

I've not lied.

Prove it.

Sorry, putz...You don't add up to the top of my jump boots.

"Jump boots"? LOL!

I didn't designate the nomenclature, Frankie.

Well, now we know what you -didn't- do in the USMC.

Old August 30th 05, 03:18 PM
John Smith

Give up on the argument for time. We measure time by the spinning of the
earth. Our most accurate way of measuring time is an atomic clock, it
measures how many atomic particles are given of by a decaying sample of
radioactive material, when so many particles have been lost--we say a
certain amount of time has passed--rather crude really.

We have even developed convoluted methods to use light as a clock,
however, under different conditions (gravity for one) or though different
materials not even light always travels at the same speed, and theoretical
physicists already know light may move at, at least slightly different
speeds in different parts of the universe.

Anyway, what all these methods have in common are movement, even the
atomic particles moving away from the radioactive sample. If you attempt
to capture time in a bottle you only end up with a moving object in that
bottle...

.... there is absolutely no such thing as time, it is a figment of our
imagination which allows you to get to work on "time"--time is very
useful--but time is not real ...

John

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 22:44:19 -0700, Cmdr Buzz corey wrote:

KØHB wrote:
"Cmdr Buzz corey" wrote

So where did all the matter in the universe orginially come from? If it had no
beginning, the it just "was". If it did indeed have a beginning, the what was
before that?

Since there was no universe, there was no time. If there was no time, there
obviously was no "before".

If there were no time, then there could never have been anything, since
it would take even the smallest fraction of time for the "big bang" to
begin.

Old August 30th 05, 03:25 PM
John Smith

.... yep, no matter how you slice or dice it, at some place in the past,
something "... was and always will be ...

The only argument left is if that "something" has an intelligence, I think
it is more than obvious it does, it made all this ...

The real argument is posed by people who do NOT want you to be endowed by
rights given to you by a creator. They wish to own you and be able to
either allow you some rights, or deny you those rights--usually based on
their appraisal of how much you are worth to them--it has always been the
story of all peoples and civilizations--"God" is very dangerous to those
who wish to control, use and own other individuals, groups and areas--as
they can only do so if those in question do not have rights which are
endowed them by a supreme creator...

.... be careful to argue against "God" too quickly, the forefathers placed
him in our constitution--they had a real purpose in doing so ...

John

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:39:26
-0700, Cmdr Buzz corey wrote:

KØHB wrote:
"John Smith" wrote

In fact, it was this professor who first told me to look either for angels
or aliens--before he finally settled on the angels (intelligence NOT from
a mud puddle as you could ever find upon an earth-like planet)...

The only thing that I can think of which is more impossible to believe than "mud
became man" is angels that just "were".

73, de Hans, K0HB

Old August 30th 05, 04:44 PM
KØHB

"John Smith" wrote

The only argument left is if that "something" has an intelligence, I think
it is more than obvious it does, it made all this ...

Ah, yes, the last refuge of "I can't figure it out, so it must be magic done by
the "creator".

"God" is very dangerous to those who wish to control, use
and own other individuals, groups and areas.....

Actually history is replete with evidence that the most heinous "controllers"
tend to be members (often the leaders) of the dominant religious cult in their
era/region. Almost without exception they invoke the name and power of their
god as they march out to smite His enemies.

... be careful to argue against "God" too quickly, the forefathers placed
him in our constitution--they had a real purpose in doing so ...

Invoking the name of a god is a good way to control the ignorant masses.

Beep beep
de Hans, K0HB

Old August 30th 05, 06:23 PM
John Smith

K0HB:

Sounds to me like you need a history lesson!

The crusades were wars against the same enemy we have today, muslim
terrorists--of course the muslims were/are claiming the christians (you
know, the guys whose motto is "turn the other cheek") were/are the "bad
guys." If they win this war, they will be claiming it in american
streets--the only good muslim is a dead one, I would volunteer to help...
actually, we only continue this crusades started long ago...

John

"John Smith" wrote

Old August 30th 05, 10:59 PM

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 30 Aug 2005 02:33:51 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in

Nor does my "credibility" in this NG count on ANY of my service in
the Corps...This is an Amatuer Radio forum, and I am an Amateur Radio
operator.

So? It's not like there haven't ever been any off-topic threads in
this group before.

You're not. Nor is Lennie. And it shows. (And that's NOT a
"positive" thing...)

Where, in the charter, does it require that anyone who posts here be a
ham?

Jim Miccolis/N2EY, Steve Robeson/RE-4YZ, David Heil/K8MN, and Brian
Kelly/W3RV discussed closing this newsgroup to non-hams.

"...Where never is heard a discouraging word, and the skies are filled
with CW signals all day..."