Old September 3rd 05, 08:04 PM

From: on Fri 2 Sep 2005 06:09

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
From: on Sep 1, 3:37 am

There's truth that the four morsemen have tried through intimidation,
personal attacks, and talk of moderating the group and excluding
non-amateurs.

By all appearances, the "Four Morsemen of the Apocalypse" want to
exclude all but PCTAs in this newsgroup.

There's one of your deliberate misstatements, Leonard.

That's merely your wrong opinion. I happen to agree with Len.

Dishonorable Judge Heil does not rule in favor of any non-PCTA.

ANYTHING contrary to PCTA thinking is "wrong" and must be
punished by them with humiliation, denigration, denunciations.

They do so with charges of "stupidity" and "errors" and some
uncivil remarks including labels of "piranha" and "Foghorn Lenhorn"
and "little electrolytic acolyte" and other endearing terms.

Len, you've invented more rude names for folks than any person here.
You started out as windy, insulting, condescending and pontificating.
It went downhill from there. Poor baby. Tsk, tsk. :-) :-)

David, you've started out as you've ended up. Smug.

Don't forget arrogant (if not egotistical).

Then
they get upset by others calling them names. The PCTA extra Double
Standard is always invoked in their postings.

...and there's one of your factual errors.

Case in point is James Miccolis constant statement of "that's
just plain wrong" in regards to others' opinions...as if he were
the sole judge of what is right and wrong.

You know, Leonard, it's funny that when Jim uses that phrase, you almost
always turn out to be just plain wrong.

Len has never worked out of band Frenchmen on 6 meters. As far as I
know, only you hold that distinction and title.

He should be PROUD of it.

Then there is his
(macro) paragraph of denunciation of my postings with uncivil
terms in it, repeated and repeated on his whim.

I don't see that profile of your likely actions to be a denunciation at
all. It reads like an accurate summary of your actions. All anyone has
to do is look at N2EY's profile and compare it with archives of your
past posts. Any reader can make a judgement as to whether the profile
is accurate or inaccurate.

Yours is smug.

Everyone is invited to view Heil's message archives and arrive
at your summation. I would have added "arrogant" but that may
be a personal choice.

By the way, tell us who was discussing moderating and closing the
newsgroup to non-hams and for what purpose.

Do your own homework.

My homework? You made mention of something but you don't care to be
specific. The matter remains unsubstantiated by you.

best of luck.

Heil forgets that I've openly SUGGESTED to the PCTA to get their own
MODERATED newsgroup.

I haven't forgotten. Brian Burke may have though. He seems to think it
was some sort of PCTA plot.

Then I stand corrected on that single point. However, Jim, Kelly,
RE-4YZ, and you repeatedly post that Len is not an amateur. The

purpose is to discredit Len's opinions, without considering his
opinions on their own merit. Luckily, we have a government body that
is not bound by such absurdity.

Dishonorable Judge Heil is benched.

Heil will not discuss the lawful fact that neither Commissioners or
staff at the FCC are required to hold amateur radio license grants
in order to REGULATE and ENFORCE U.S. amateur radio regulations.

Heil believes in the good-old-boys-pecking-order-in-club-house
rule of only those tenured in licensing are "suitable" for
"leadership." Heil doesn't want to understand that ALL U.S. civil
radio is regulated and enforced by the FCC, NOT the licensees.

That way they can be assured of proper Group
Think and not be bothered by opposing opinions from non-PCTA folk.

Do you really think that any self-respecting radio amateur would let a
non-ham tell us to go away from a newsgroup dealing with amateur radio?
You've probably gathered that it won't happen.

Eternal hope shines brightly.

Not for me in Heil's case. He simply can't be told anything he
doesn't want to hear.

This newsgroup is UNmoderated and that is how most feel it should
be.

No kidding? Really?

Really, and without kidding.

Heil cannot understand that. We should cease telling him in order
to save time for more productive efforts.

But...Heil is easily upset and so he must VENT in here.

What accounts for non-radio amateur Anderson's VENTING in here? You've
haunted an amateur radio newsgroup for close to a decade. You weren't a
radio amateur back then and you aren't a radio amateur now.

Hmmmm? Why would Heil make such a statement?

It must be close to a decade since Heil ceased being a paid
worker in the "foreign service" of the Department of State.
Absolutely NO evidence has been presented of his having learned
ANY diplomacy there.

I'll bet
you've retold your fascinating tale of BIG TIME HF work at ADA over
fifty times. It is a story having nothing to do with amateur radio and
everything to do with Len Anderson's desire to be recognized as
somebody. Well, you're certainly recognized, Len.

I especially like Jim's recounting amateur radio's contributions during
WWII when there was no legal amateur radio operations in the USA. He
cracks me up.

Then there's Heil's thrilling tales of African adventures
where he "synchronized" State Department communications via
morsemanship in the 1980s...claiming that "radio communications
paths were so poor that they would not support teleprinter/data
modes."

None of that has anything to do with amateur radio...unless one
counts the entirety of the Department of State as an "amateur"
effort of foreign policy.

Tsk. In other government radio, the U.S. military has maintained
teleprinter/data networks 24/7 in equatorial regions as well as
elsewhere some THIRTY YEARS PRIOR to Heil's tale of inability to
get a State Department radio circuit working. [Asmara, Eritrea,
was the principal relay point for DCS/Starcom/ACAN linkage of
Manila, Phillipines, to Pirmasens, FRG, kept open on 24/7 basis
from 1948 to about 1978...Asmara can be considered to be in the
"equatorial region" of the African continent]

Lacking
valid arguments on SUBJECTS he attempts personal attack by constant
reference to non-licensed amateurs' postings as if those were "not
allowed." Heil acts the bigot on newsgroup participation.

I've never ever said anything about your postings not being allowed. I
have stated that I don't give them any credence and I've suggested that
others might want to discount the rantings of an old gent with no
experience in amateur radio. You've gone way, way beyond that. You
have, in comments to the FCC, said that they should disregard the
comments of several radio amateurs. You're pathetic.

Hmmm? You can ask folks to ignore Len, but Len cannot?

January 25th, 1999, ten days beyond the cutoff date of Replies
to Comments on 98-143 ("Restructuring"), Dudly the USMC imposter
attempted to have the FCC disregard my Comment (a Reply to Comment
of Michael Deignan) entire becasue of not being a licensed radio
amateur or worthy of even making any comments. That one is still
in public view at the FCC ECFS, in the archives. My Reply to
Comment was stamped as "received" on 13 January 1999, also in
public view.

Heil is of the dictatorial view that ONLY licensed radio amateurs
are worthy of commenting/talking/discussing ANYTHING about amateur
radio...the "clubhouse" syndrome. Of course, such an attitude
would NEGATE U.S. government regulation and enforcement of amateur
radio since no Commissioner or FCC staffer is required to hold any
amateur radio license grants.

That's a dichotomy in thinking of Heil as a former employee of the
U.S. government. It's also friggin' WEIRD.

Heil (who claims to be a linguist of Hunnish) forgot, in another
post, that the fictious name of "Dudley" was used by author Earnest
K. Gann in his book, "Fate Is The Hunter." [my mention in here]
Frank Gilliland and I used another fictitious name of "Dudly" in
reference to another, a military pretender in here. There was no
misspelling of "Dudley" at all, just the use of "Dudly" to
differentiate from Gann's original name use. A shortened form of
"Dudly" is "Dud" which also fits that other, the pretender.

I see. It must be like your use of "Atila" to differentiate between the
real "Attila" and your use of "beligerent" to differentiate between real
warlike "belligerants". The name "Dudley" is an actual name. The name
"Dudly" doesn't exist. Very UNPROFESSIONAL, Leonard; very UNPROFESSIONAL.

It's less unprofessional than working out of band Frenchmen on 6
meters, IMHO.

Heil attempts to word-play in a puerile game of trying to be the
schoolmistress rapping the knuckles of "students" who make minor
"typographical" errors in spelling. I did not mention any Hun
who wishes to conquer any ham world, only that Heil attempts to be
a master of Hunnish language and the only "judge" on translations
of Hunnish to English.

Dudly the USMC imposter is another subject, already exposed. The
"Dudley" of Gann's book (published in 1961) is yet another subject.
Heil is unable to tell the two apart. In that case he must think
that the Gann pilot-imposter "Dudley" is the SAME as this
newsgroup's
USMC-imposter "Dudly" but cannot commit himself to comment.

You can tell the Mrs. that those dratted hams aren't giving you any
respect again.

Dave K8MN

One ham isn't. Never has. Too smug to be bothered by a non-ham.
Luckily we have a government organization....

Former government employee Heil seems overly bothered by a non-
amateur (who is and has been a long time a Commercial/Professional
licensee). That demonstrates his own insecurity.

Fortunately, for the CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES, we are still
protected by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution.

Heil thinks that the First Amendment does NOT APPLY when discussing
amateur radio subjects. His black uniform and jackboots must be
too ill-fitting for him to tolerate deviation from his dictatorial
wannabe-ruler complex. Very strange behavior exhibited by Heil.

Old September 3rd 05, 09:03 PM

From: on Sat 3 Sep 2005 06:40

wrote:
Michael Coslo wrote:
John Smith wrote:
K0HB:

Yes, I have read a couple of books on the subject--most
of the authors
strike me as being rather weak in math and especially
in the area of
probability and statistics--quite possibly
lotus-blossom-eaters.

For some it is easier to attack the thinker than
to disprove the idea....

That's what I've been saying about you'se guys.

They are defending their turf..."from all enemies, foreign and
domestic." Especially the domestic ones.

"Len is not a ham. Len has no interest in amateur radio. Discard
Len's opinions because as a non-participant, Len could know nothing
about amateur radio."

The following is a distillation of what is apparent from the
noble and sacred writings of federally-authorized radio amateurs:

Amateur radio is a super-secret organization, unknown to ordinary
citizens. No one can hear their communications. Their radio
equipment works on different principles of physics that all other
radio services. Third parties must be sworn to absolute secrecy
if they are permitted to speak over amateur bands using amateur
equipment controlled by federally-authorized amateurs. Licensing
is classified and no amateur may talk to any non-amateur, ever.
The FCC Commissioners and staff are all licensed radio amateurs,
therefore they are permitted to regulate and enforce amateur radio.
Books, magazines, written texts explaining amateur radio are only
available to federally-authorized and licensed radio amateurs.
Amateur radio equipment as well as amateurs themselves will survive
any disaster or extreme emergency so that they can take over and
save the day because the radio infrastructure always fails.
Health and welfare messages save more lives than all non-amateur
rescuers, medics, or relief workers put together. The instant
an amateur radio license applicant passes his or her test, an
epiphany occurs where all receive instant information on
everything in amateur radio, past, present, and future. CB is
evil, wicked, mean, and nasty and must never ever be compared to
sacred amateur radio in any form whatsoever. Morse code is the
universal language of radio, easily learned by everyone, and is
the heart and soul of amateur radio. A morse code test MUST be
passed by all REAL radio amateurs seeking a federally-authorized
license.

I think that covers all bases, Brian... :-)

Hi! You guys crack me up.

Whatever they say nowadays is a parody on themselves.

Old September 3rd 05, 10:01 PM
Digital

"Anonymous AB8MQ the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer"
spells:

“woamn”

“doens't” Dagnabbit, Timmy.

“hyurt”

“chcien****” You figure this one out.

“imginary” Hey, Rog. Another typo?

“asck” Sack or ask?

“Ultimte” Hooked on Phonics?

“greade” First or Second?

“attentiopn" Hooked on phonics, are we?

“copuple” Damn. Lloyd moved my keys around again.

“licvense” What Riley makes you retest for.

“havfe” Half? Halve? Have? Who knows.

“Baout” Bout? About?

“unsubstantiateed" It gets better…

“pompousity” Oops! Darn that keyboard, anyway!

“suergery” That is Devry for ya…

“aditting” Darn those typos!

“abckpedals" His greasy hair got in his eyes again

“shreeched” Wasn’t he the guy in a sit com? Screech?

“stuid” Pot calling the kettle black?

“heared” That’s West Virginia for heard.

“assuslted” Rog just makes em’ up as he goes along.

“experieince” Oh, DUH!

“abouve” Is this a French word?

“Cosast” Some place by a body of water?

“mebership”, Just a typo, right?

“retqards” Regards or Retards? Who can tell?

“coordinbator” Huh?

“Realy” Really?

“Nitoiced” Keyboard error or stupidity?

Becasue

Licence

Convienince

Myabe

“occurance” Say what?

“srtuggling”

“definatrely”

“delapidated” What a dufus.

“picutre”

“permenatly” Ebonics again?

“Arest” You need a rest, Wogie.

“Sentenceing” No comment.

“Narcotices” What?

“Undre” Is this a city in Germany?

“Surgeoun” And this would be?

“Commuications” Who is laughing at who?

“Ovre” Ovre and out!

“Wondreful” It’s a “wondreful” day in the neighborhood?

“Derivitave” Still no spell-checker, eh?

“You lose, **** for brians.” Woger showing who real loser is.

“Deisowned” Deis what?

“Deeppest” Roger strikes again.

“Dodgeing”. Is he talking about a car?

“Staedy” Steady?

“Linme” Transmission line?

“Getr” Nobody knows.

“Experieince” Wogie is good, ain’t he?

“Appropiate” What kind of opiate?

“Laywer” Lay what?

“Visitpors” You never have any, ergo you don’t know how to spell it.

“It's "complaintant," you sniveling weasel.” (Roger Wiseman on spelling
complainant.)

“Irreevant” Good going, Wogie.

“Forwared” Forward HO!

“Glady” Glad Bags?

“Neighborhod” It’s a wonderful day in Wogie’s neighborhood.

“Mena” Mean? What you mean, Wogie?

“Notr” Not?

“Sassifyed” ALA Rolling Stones…No Sassifaction..

“Fantasises” That is “fantasizes”, Wussman.

“Illarate” West BY GOD Virginny!

“Reveresed” Must be one of those off-brand keyboards.

“Soem”…as in Some? What a loser.

“VIRIN”…What Wogie was before he met the Lavender Lads.

“Minisule”…he mussa meant miniscule. Like his IQ.

“Champoin”…Whassup, Wiseman? No dictionaries in the mental ward?

"Anoinymous"...a cross between anonymous and annoying?

“Acident” Roger’s mom got preggers by accident.

“Alreaedy” Alright, already!

“Amouints” Roger amounts to nothing.

“Aposterphe” This guy is a hoot, ain’t he?

"Basios"...word Woger uses when he gets neeeerrrrvous.
"Behing"...a cross between being and behind?

“Coiward” As in peeking from behind his mommy’s curtains.
"Feamle"...I think he meant female.
"Losser"...only loser Roger can do it better.
"Ignroant"...typical, considering the source.
"Sluprs"...only Rogie knows what this means.
"Travelled"...a Rogerism, replete with ignorance.
"Postss"...pssst...Roger..that should be Posts.
"Defgenerate"...well, it's Roger's word...
"Faity"...he meant to say Fairy, but you know Roger.

“Ghet” Get a load of Curtain Boy!
"Distribiution"...Roger likes using phonics.
"Biotch"...he meant Bitch, but his phonics took over again.
"Methjadone"...a West Virginia substitute for Heroin.
"Sumbliminal"...one of Roger's favorites.
"Recepticle"...either of Roger's moist cavaties.
"Cociane"...a West Virginia drug of choice?
"Tiome"...Roger meant to say Time...but his fingers were numb.
"Beraking"...no definition. Could mean 'beraking' the leaves,
"Amny"...he meant 'any',
"Nlay"...a town in Maylaysia? Vermont?
"Al;ong"...only Wussman knows what this means.
"Becasu"...well, becasu Roger is not the brightest bulb on the tree.
"Seperation". Why? Because Roger cannot "seperate" from his mommie!
“Sisnce” He meant Since, but his pudgy little fingers slipped off the keys.
"gnetically" What?
"provce" (prove?)
"Piuzza" (West Virginia Pizza)
"Schol" (school?)
"strill" (still?)
“shoitgun” 12 ga or 20 ga?
"Snoip" (How they spell “snip” in Glen Dale)
"Maturbater". Wiseman does it all the time, he just can’t spell it.(leaves a
sticky residue on his right hand)
"Coskscuking". It’s a Roger thing, as in Lavender Lads.
"Waddleing". Only in Glen Dale, eh?
"Spaeaking". Curtain Boy did this after his second retest.

“ Stgop” Roger’s version of Stop.

“Fahter's” He meant Father’s Day.

“fserting”..would that be festering?

“poists”. Roger meant “posts”.

“snadwich” As in peanut butter and jelly?

“regualr” Glen Dale rendition of “regular”.

“aftrer” After? Aftrer what?

“soory”. Sorry Roger ****s up again.

“didnb't” He didn’t?

“whoile”. He ate the whoile thing?

“Woamn” He’s hooked on West Virginia phonics, all right.

“prrof” And he kin prove it, too.

“beforfe” Was that before he lurned to spell?

“yoiuy” Roger’s version of “y’all”.

“illerate” Only illiterate Roger can spell like this.

“haeart” Aw, how heartless of me to laugh!

“valule” Roger has no values. No wonder he can’t spell it.

“proch” Doesn’t everyone have one on their house?

“inmstitution” Where Roger’s mom put him in June 1999.

“timne” It’s Howdy Doody time?

“whgo” What? Who dat?

“gnetically” Only Roger knows what this one means…

“crfy” Like, cry, Roger, cry.

“stutrtering” Some stutter, Wiseman stutrters.

“Whjere” Where is Curtain Boy?

“Webiste” That’s Website to the rest of us.

“Youire” Your? You’re? Who knows.

“fiored” As in fired?

“Parety” Roger gave a party once. Nobody came.

“Bouynce” Bounce?

“Varification” Verifiable mental case.

“Probelms” Poor Rogie…has many problems of the mental sort.

“Partricipate” Oh, DUH!!!!

“Cryed” Gee, Wogie..cry me a river…you dolt!

“Stoick” What a dork. His old 386 has no spell check program.

“Partiall” More WV Phonics, I see.

“Obsucred” Either obscured or Rogie has “sucre” on his mind.

“Infinate” Stupid. Think finite, Rogie.

“Sustinance” As in Sustenance?

“Juvinile”. This is the way Roger likes his boys.

“Piut” Put it where, Rogie?

“Toyus”. “Toyus R Us?

“Diminuative”. Roger’s height.

“Definitely” Definitely

“Percriptions” Say what?

“Credibiliy” More Glen Dale intellect.

“Thsoe” Yet another Glen Dale gaffe.

As long as you try to post here you will be treated like the scum you
are. You can only post on this board and play your psychotic games
here.

150 posts in one hour is spam you moron, and to top it off you use at
least 4 different dial up accounts
http://1st.net/
MSN
AOL
netzero.net
1Cust5558.an3.cle11.da.uu.net

you have threatened
Lloyd's life
Chosen's life [who ever he is]
Steve's Life
DeLorean's life
my life

you have threatened to get numerous people fired from their jobs, and
have Tos'd this board and still are trying to Tos it

you are one sick son of a bitch and you will never post on NIM Busters

This is your domain so enjoy it

Old September 3rd 05, 11:06 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

Whiny **** Lardass Davies aka Digital wrote:
"Anonymous AB8MQ"

Poor Lardass, he sees his owner everywhere!

You can't even count to 5, Lardass! Keep guessing on the IP's, dumbass!

"Digital" shows not only is he too ****ing
stupid to correctly read a message header, he can't count to 5 in
:
"posts from one of his four providers.
1)http://1st.net/
2)MSN
3)AOL
4)netzero.net
5) 1Cust5558.an3.cle11.da.uu.net"
How to speak Mongolloyd like Mongolloyd Davies
"breaddead" - LLoyd hasn't got anything upstairs in the oven

"defenseive" - Lardass is "defensive" of his ignorance

"counter-offenseive" - When LARDASS LLoyds attack

"nights" - Athens ASSHOLE was referring to last "night's" masturbation
session

"I forget to set the playlist in Winamp to repeat!" - Mongolloyd also
"forgets" the use of past tense, maybe he forgot!

"Techincal" - Lloyd just hates those "technical" things

"Dalkes" - Lloyd's granddad remembers when movies became "talkies" too
bad LARDASS learned to Dalk

"That it!" - When Mongolloyds get real mad, they talk like Tor Johnson

"Woger" - LARDASS closely identifies with Elmer Fudd with his lack of
hair and all

"decide on weather or not" - It's always "stormy weather" with Lloyd
deciding "whether" or not to use correct English

"can not" - Mongolloyd is wondering how he "cannot" seem to get ahead
in life

"is'nt" - "Isn't" LARDASS cute when he is mad?

"PAINFULL" - How LARDASS' bathroom scale feels when he steps on it in
the morning, real "painful"

"I wish for Roger Wisemand" - Lloyd liked thosed thingd ford Rogerd

"alot" - Davies dreams he can communicate in English a lot

"thier" - Lavender Lloyd sure does lisp after a night behind the
dumpster

"dont" - Lloyd says "dont", the rest of the world says "don't"

"Isreal" - Is FATASS Lloyd's retardation for real, or can he blame
Israel?

"juist jelous" "extermenate" - A three for one post Athens Asshole
axiom

"footting" - What LARDASS doesn't have, an equal "footing" anywhere

"Cant" - Emmanuel?

"th" - When Lloyd gets nervous, he stutte, er stutters

"enfighting" - Lloyd's two brain cells are infighting for control of
his stupidity

"YOU STUPID JEW!" - Wasn't Jesus Jewish, so called Christian LLoyd?

"Tonite" - There's nothing in Lloyd's brain "tonight" or any night

"segmant" - What Lloyd's communications are, only sentence "segments"

"I just listening" - Too bad he doesn't listen to his poor English

"buffon" - The Athens, Alabama "buffoon" strikes again!

"museium" - Where LARDASS LLoyd keeps his "muse"

"nastey" - How everybody describes LARDASS' body stench, especially in
the ghetto

"loose" - Lloyd's description of his spinchter muscles...

"wont" - Lloyd refuses to learn English, it's Lloyd's "wont"

"awhile" - It will be "a while" before Davies gets a clue

"freinds" - Lloyd's conglomeration of "friends" and "fiends"

"thier" - "There" just isn't any hope for LARDASS Lloyd "ill-educated"
Davies

"backstabers" - Lloyd's version of the OJays' hit

"becuase" - Home of the "Deliverance Extras" spelling by LARDASS Lloyd

"obselete" - What LARDASS thinking is to him, others see it as
'obsolete'.....

"belive" - What fools like LARDASS Lloyd "believes"

"thier" - Ill-educated Xtian LARDASS Lloyd shows off his language
skills!

"marshalls" - Mongolloyd spell "marshals" real good!

Wisemand - LARDASSd ****sd upd againd

"compay" - Mongolloyd never gets any female "compay," while others do
get "company"

" But when we are winning," DUMB****, YOU have NEVER WON anything in
your miserable life!

"and do the nasty!" You don't really know what that means, do you, 30
year old VIRGIN?

"It's does" - Mongolloyd use good English

"momnet" - LARDASS Lloyd Davies misses his dead "momnet" for a "moment"

"seriuosly" - Lavender Lad President Mongolloyd wants to be taken
"seriously" instead of "seriuosly"

"annouced" - Mongolloyd "announces" his stupidity again

"tonite" - Davies never lets his lack of education stop him from
announcing to the world he's a ****ing imbecile!

"nite" - When LARDASS Lloyd molests those kids he makes them say "nite,
nite" at "night"

"weldare" - Calling Dr. Weldare, LARDASS needs his head out of his
FATASS....put it on his welfare bill

"so **** of" - When Mongolloyds who have man tits talk tough......

"fukcing funney" - Alabama deliverance extra Davies speak

"pictrue" - "Picture" yourself as a Davies Mongolloyd

"isseus" - Davies has "issues" too many to list here

"resortjng" - Is Lloyd from Finland?

"attsxks" - When LARDASS Davies "attacks" he uses illiteracy

"basturds"- What mental illness patient LARDASS Lloyd calls his nurses

"shkt" - Mongolloyd Davies' "Skittles", he likes that "Hershey rainbow"

"law suit" - LARDASS never leaves his HUD apartment with out his law
suit

"opinionn" - When LARDASSn postsn whiln drunkn

"intrenet harrasssmint" - Tries to make LARDASS Lloyd's rotting teeth
feel fresh

"sneeky" - The teachers always "sneaked" Lloyd through the next grade

"that' wasnet" - LLoyd was out that year of school that they went over
English grammar

idiout! - "Lloyid" strikes out again!

"speling" - Mongolloyd Davies the "spelling" bee champ of the retards!

"reas isseus instaed" - Davies talking out of that cheap beer again

"atttacking" - LARDASS Lloyd stutters when he gets upset.....ttttt.....

"challegne" - When Mongolloyds drink and post

"metnal" - Mongolloyd just doesn't have the "mental" ability to
debate......

"debste" - What Lloyd's mommy did to him in the bathtub

"cahllenge" - Mongolloyd speak for "call" and "challenge"

"basturds" - LLoyd ,Amanda's illegitimate "*******" sure does have a
scat fetish

"morsd" - Whend Daviesd drinkd andd postd

"wont" - It is Mongolloyd's "wont" to be stupid, "won't " you let him?

"youd" - Oops, LARDASS did it again!

"poinion" - Must be an Athens Alabama "Deliverance" thing

"Woger Wiseman"- LARDASS Lloyd's got that cocksucker's lisp

"isnt" - "Isn't" LARDASS cute when he slobbers?

"worfh" - Davies' cocksucking lisp has returned

"waset of spaceda" - When Lloyd's only friend Colt 45 malt liquor kicks
in

"Oppulant" - The only thing "opulent" in LARDASS is that he is rich in
ignorance

"obly" - LARDASS lisp from cocksucking shows when he tries to say his
favorite fag artist "Moby"

"wood" - LARDASS LLOYD'S head "would" be made of "wood"

"dserve" - LARDASS lives in that ghetto where they say he sure does
"dserve" those pizzas, mainly he "deserves" all the abuse he gets.

"frum" - LARDASS LLOYD DAVIES wonders where his real father is "from"

"DISCUST" - Mongolloyd Davies' command of the English language is
"disgusting"

"You worthless coward are scared of debating me." - Mongolloyd make
good sentence

"jellous" - Most of LARDASS Lloyd's cellulite body is "jealous" of
skinny, in shape people

"It just didn't wok out" - When LARDASS tried to stir fry those
nutsacks for pizza topping, Pappa John's terminated him saying he
didn't "work out".

"entact" - LARDASS' single brain cell isn't "intact" either.

"empahis" - Notice how LARDASS Lloyd's "emphasis" is always on his
****ing stupidity.

"**** all fo you" - Christian LARDASS Lloyd showing that Jesus
spirit.....

"bllod" - How LARDASS Lloyd spells "blood"

"did'nt" - LARDASS "didn't" do very well in school

"PLEASE by a clue" - LARDASS Lloyd's parents couldn't even "buy" him an
education

"extrodinare!" - LARDASS is a moron "Extraordinaire"

"unsubsribe" - Mongolloyd Davies "subscribes" to the theory that
ignorance is bliss...he must be in heaven

"Must've struck a cord" - LARDASS confuses his favorite sex fetish of
tying his penis with a light cord and masturbating to the word "chord".

"dumass" - Dumbass Davies trips and falls in **** again.

"Them two bigtime losers!" - Mongolloyd mentally ill Davies makes good
sentence!

"straming" - Lardass usually has to wash his sheets from the "stream"
of **** when he wets the bed or not given his filthy HUD apartment

"surpassinf" - LARDASS is always "surpassing" his previous levels of
stupidity.

"pleanty" - "Plenty" of stupidity coming from LARDASS Lloyd.

"Cause i'll have law lock you up and throw away the key!" - Mongolloyd
talk tough!

"pome" - When LARDASS WADSWORTHLESS Stubbyfellow writes a "poem"

"Once she here's my show" - Most people hears a show, LARDASS "here's"
them!

"forgotton" - LARDASS has "forgotten" what he was taught in special Ed

"I want your seriousness" - LARDASS does his take on "I want your sex"

"I did'nt ask for your ****ing grammer checking!" - LARDASS Lloyd
revels in his ignorance!

"agrument" - When the voices in LARDASS Lloyd's mentally ill head
collide they have an "argument"

"craetive" - Mongolloyd Davies isn't very "creative" with his
stupidity, however.

"You could have posted it, for we know!" - LARDASS make good sentence!

"bottem" - Mongolloyd likes those little boys' "bottoms" from hanging
with Steve Holsten

"James Wickstrom talked about tonite that out threre, thier Sherriff's
department" - Mongolloyd

shows off those Pulitzer prize writing skills.

"bring yer cents" - Mongolloyd show how he flunked out of school
because he had no "sense"

"You peeks out" - LARDASS Lloyd and stupidity a symbiotic relationship.

"Be thier" - LARDASS Lloyd make good sentence!

"If you pussys have balls you confront me!!! Deep down you are scared
of me. You our jellous

because I am the great almighty Time Lord!!!!

The Time Lord always wins in the end." - Does it really need to be said
about Mongolloyd Davies?

"yerself", "hisself" - LARDASS picked up his language skills or lack
thereof from the

******s his mommy Amanda serviced.

"I lost TEN POUNDS on my diet simce first of the year!" - Too bad
LARDASS didn't gain any language skills

"The best Amatuer Radio talk show ever!" - Chosen 5 to 1 over literacy
by other ill-educated morons and Mongolloyd

"All of my Daleks have been dispached!" - Too bad some extra brain
neurons haven't, Mongolloyd.

"satillite" - When LARDASS met the space between his ears

"Tuseday" - LARDASS' usual day to wear his pink tutu

"I am 210 punds now!" - LARDASS lies and ****s up again!

"jelous" - LARDASS Lloyd is "jealous" of those who can spell, read, and
write.

"peoples" - LARDASS Lloyd the "people's" choice of the Biggest
L-O-S-E-R!

"curtians" - LARDASS LLOYD DAVIES uses those "curtains" in his filthy
apartment as a masturbation rag

"depsised" - Mongolloyd Davies, who the entire real ham community has
"despised" for his lack of ability

to pass a simple 5 wpm code test or General theory

"sicker" - When Lloyd Davies has a mouth full of cum he can't say
"sticker"

"liceneses" - Mongolloyd Davies has one of those exclusive "licenses"
on stupidity

"isseus" - LARDASS has "issues" with people of intelligence.

"conquor" - Mentally ill LARDASS Lloyd has yet to "conquer" his obesity
and mental illness

"crakheads" - Retard Davies make good sentence!

"servent" - Roger Wiseman's willing "servant" makes another gaffe.

"lesibens" - When Benjamins take the wild side...the "lesbians" don't
care, though!

"Los Angles" - Mongolloyd has the wrong "angle" about "Los Angeles"

"busses" - Do they take the motored "buses" or do they take the

"thier" - You say "their," Lardass says "thier".... to-may-to,
to-mah-to.....

"eductional" - LARDASS Lloyd's writing is "educational" on how severe
illiteracy is in his family.

"She sounded like she really whappy to here from me." - Mongolloyd get
rejected again!

"This is morning I weigh at 207 pounds. This should prove to you, that
I can succeed if I put my

mind to it. I know some your stupid critics can't see that, but I'm not
here to please you." -

- LARDASS makes the "huh?" factor rise.

"This looks much more like sexy Lloyd" - Porky Pig lookalike stubby
tubby Davies dreams

he looks like a skinny, tall Billy Zane

"I figured you the thought of me owning..." - Lardass dreams the
impossible dream of thought

"I took you a long hour and a several minutes..." - Too bad LARDASS
Lloyd didn't take and pass English

"I get a laugh over you!" - Mongolloyd make good sentence!

"did'nt" - "Didn't" Lardass ever pass any school subject?

"Proves to show" - Lavender Lloyd proves he is an imbecile

"It' paid off" - Alcoholic LARDASS Lloyd's bar and utility bills never
are though.

"I wear if with" - Davies wears his stupidity well

"You need to get al ife and a job." Mongolloyd retardo Davies needs to
get English lessons and

not dream of an "Al ife" with "Al Queda"

"I've never ****ing pretending attorneys!" - LARDASSclown Davies never
had to pretend to be stupid, either!

"...what your life must me like..." - Mongolloyd's life of pizza
delivery and trashcan robots is really something

to want, too, isn't it?

"manor" - Lardassclown Davies' "manners" are like those of a hog....

"Christien" - Poor LARDASS Davies, he's shows why ignorance is bliss in
the eyes of the Lord.

"reely" - Mongolloyd Davies is "really" stupid, isn't he?

"please don't imposter me more" - Mongolloyd make good sentence!

"distastful" - A description of LARDASSCLOWN DAVIES' eating habits.

"commnet" - Most people make "comments," ill-educated Lloyd Davies
makes "commnets".

"None of you refuse to tell me who you are." - Huh, Mongolloyd?

"Millinium" - Even after a "millennium" LARDASS couldn't be smart!

"afriad" - LARDASSclown Davies isn't too smart, I'm "afraid"

"powerfull" - Mongolloyd Davies sure has a "powerful" command of the
English language.

"conquor" - Lardass Lloyd has yet to "conquer" his idiocy.

"I always new that your stupidity would trip you up, Mr. Wiseman." - I
just "knew" Llardass Lloyd couldn't pose as "Christy Davies" without
****ing it up and outing himself.

"I have given it some though and decided to come back" - Mongolloyd has
never given anything any "thought." (from another "I'm leaving"
speech/lie)

"usaul" - As "usual" Lardass lloyd Davies ****s up!

"Secwet Woger " Llardass Llavender Llad Lloyd's been sucking so many
cocks he's got a lisp!

"douters" - Even though he has his "doubters", it's "doubtful"
Llardass Lloyd has an I.Q. over 70.

"bypolar" - Mongolloyd Davies is a "bipolar bisexual".
"desperite" - Lardass Lloyd is so "desperate" to win at something,
anything.

"situtation" - Most people get in "situations, " but not our total
****-up Lloyd.

"aholt" - Lardass Lloyd usually gets "a hold" of himself on a Saturday
night, since he has no date!

"mysteriuos" - Mongolloyd Davies, "mysterious" survivor of a coat
hanger abortion attempt.
"I've did" - Most people say " I did"

"Woger" - When cocksucking, lisping fags try to say " Roger."

"for sometime" - Lardass has been a mentally ill retard "for some time"
now.

"mommie's" - When Mongolloyds say "Mommy's" as in "Mommy's house."

"drop out" - Lloyd was a High school and college " dropout."

"backpedalling" - "Backpedaling" is what Lardass does a lot of.

"Maybe two years back" - Mongolloyd speak.
"outted" - Lardass Lloyd's illteracy at work.
"I've riddled Woger for years as Arf! Arf!" - Mongolloyd is Arf!Arf!,
and his stupidity is no riddle.

"self esteme" - One thng is for sure, Lardass has it..."low self
esteem," that is.

"short comings" - Lardass has many, many "shortcomings."

"yahoo" - Lardass always goes into the "Yahoo!" gay chat rooms.

"The truth hurts you see" - So does reading your mangling of the
English language, Lardass.

"His stupidity can not be disguised for long." - Lardass' stupidity
"cannot" be disquised at all.
"entireity" - Lardass is the embodiment of stupidity in its'
"entirety."

"bothe" - Lardass is "both" stupid and retarded.

"got hime" - Lardass has got "him" a case of the dumbass!
"evelope" - Mongolloyd pushes the stupidity "envelope" to the max.
"chiicken" - Lardass Lloyd should eat more "chicken" instead of
leftover pizzas then he wouldn't be obese.

"dont" - "Don't" ever improve your English skills, Lardass!
"likign" - Huh? More Mongolloyd Ebonics.

"you ignorant spawn of satin" - Lardass ironically confesses his love
of wearing lace!

"powerfull" - Mongolloyd's brain cell isn't "powerful" enough to light
a christmas light.

"heresay" - Mongolloyd is a ****ing idot, and that's no "hearsay."

"glas" - Lardass Lloyd never uses a "glass" to drink his sticky
protein.

"freind" - Dicksucking Davies hasn't got a "friend" in the world.

"yu" - Lardass, "you" really should've gotten a better education!

"Got Brother Stair tuned in here to listen to while sleeping tonite!" -
Mongolloyd ****s up again!
"I am not a retrard" - Oh, yes, you are, Lardass!

"Got you in another lie!" - We've "caught you" in another ****up,
Dumbass Davies!

"I am not mentally challenged! I have some pontential." - Mongolloyd is
in denial about his imbecility and has the "potential" to become an
even bigger jackass!

"did'nt" - Mongolloyd "didn't ever pass Spelling.

"soon all your asses are belong to sherrif" - Mongolloyd fantazises
about having sex with his local "sheriff"...
"shure" - We are "sure" you are a ****ing moron, Llardass Lloyd!!

"proxie servers" "conecting" - Mongolloyd used "proxy servers" when he
"connected" to spam Josh's board.

"enfrocement" - Mongolloyd also ****ed up when he spoofed caller ID's
and spammed boards, and now law "enforcement" is watching him.

"apoligize" - Mongolloyd's parents should "apologize" for ever siring
such a mentally ill retard.

"meagre" - Mongolloyd's "meager" brain can't comprehend English.

"goten" - If only Mongolloyd would've "gotten" an education!

"Prepositioned" - Mongolloyd always gets "propositioned" by nouns and
pronouns!

"temting" - Mongolloyd is as "tempting" as a root canal.

"accept" - Mongolloyd use the wrong word in the wrong place again!

"normaly" - "Normally" Lardass would be passed out from Two bud lites
by now

"red head" - Little Red is shoving his big ole black dickhead in
Lardass' fat piehole.

"Aflack" - Mongolloyd ****s up yet again..www.aflac.com

"Dickionary" - Mongolloyd is almost as bad as his queer lover Holsten
in obsessing about dicks.

"Pnig" - Mongolloyd can "ping" an anvil off of his thick malformed
skull

"pratice" - Lardass has lots of "practice" ****ing up.

"dont" - Dicksucking Davies is too stupid to use an apostrophe, isn't
he?

Mongolloyd thinks "Lent" and "lint" are pronounced the same.

"ancinet" - Mongolloyd will be past "ancient" before he gets any pussy.

"harrasment" - Lardass just loves when his fat asshole gets
"harassment" from the drunk black winos!

"persecute" - Mongolloyd "Christy Davies" Attorney-at-Law makes quite
the lapsis calami in his "prosecution".

"fulest" - Little Lloydie is "fullest" when he's done sucking down wino
nutsack goo!

"i'll" "wether" - Mongolloyd, "I'll" just bet you can't decide
"whether" or not to clean your ****ty underpants or keep wearing them.
"authroities" - Mongolloyd's familiar with the "authorities" since his
brother has been carted away to jail more times than he can count.

"Perhaps I can Hal on my show too!" - Perhaps you should consider
remedial English, FATASS!

"cannonized" - Mongolloyd thinks somebody will have to be shot out of a
cannon to be "canonized"

"This board is alot better than all them N54 Boards!" - Mongolloyd is
sure overwhelmed, "then", by "all those" words!

"I dont reconnise you opinions" - Mongolloyd "doesn't recognize" his
stupidity, either.

" I donlt care" - Obviously, Lardass, obviously.

"Thats" "benifit" - "That's" one of Lardass' many ****ups. He doesn't
have the "benefit" of having a dictionary.

"I already notice Woger seeing my everywhere" - Drunken fat *******
Lardass never notices when he ****s up.

"Look, crackhead, I am NOT degenerates!" - Mongolloyd isn't very
literate, either.

"URASE" - Mongolloyd's empty skull never had to be "ERASED" it never
contained anything to begin with.

"I reading the board tonite" - Mongolloyd can only read comic books.

"REMIDER" - Lardass never has to leave a "reminder" of his many ****
ups.

"jsut" - Mongolloyd is "just" a mentally ill retard.

"Im" - "I'm" sure Lardass isn't getting any pussy.

"theere" - Mongolloyd isn't all "there".

"Activatiuons" - Lardass Mongolloyd always has his stupidity
"activations" ready to show themselves.

"steganographic" - Mongolloyd takes his "stenographic" duties as a
pizza order taker seriously.

Woger" - Mongolloyd shows off his cocksucking lisp!
"dogy" - Mongolloyd likes it "doggy" style. Receiving, it, that is.

"Tonigjht" - Mongolloyd will be on here "tonight" because he can never
get a woman.
"1987 rqadio shack reciever" - Mongolloyd the cheapass makes good
spell!

"neber" - Mongolloyd will "NEVER" get laid!

"yourslelf" - Go **** "yourself", Mongolloyd!

"You must really hate be because" - Lardassed Mongolloyd really hates
the English language, too!

"Woger" - Mongolloyd shows off his cocksucking lisp again!

"Roger Wiseman better know as the" - Mongolloyd, better "known" as the
eternal virgin and mentally ill retard.

"Secwet" - Mongolloyd is queer and proud.

"turd in the punch bowel." - Mongolloyd knows about bowels, not
"bowls". Mongolloyd eats on the floor and in bowel cavities.

"he was refused by the Air Force in 1978" - Mongolloyd, how does one
get "refused" by any military? Especially when he was honorably
discharged a year earlier?

"was sent for a 90 observation period " Dumb****ing ****head, what is a
90 observation period???? BWHAHAHAHAHA

"shoudl" - Mongolloyd "should" really shut the **** up.

"Here is" - Here "are" some more examples why Lardass is a ****ing
imbecile.

"Woger" - Lardass is here and QUEER!

"Goddman that Lloyd is sexy!" - But that Mongolloyd is so sexy he is
still a VIRGIN. BWHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

"laugheds" - Mongolloyd was always "laughed" at.

"I have off this newsgroup for over 2 years!" - Mongolloyd should "off"
himself, instead of "being off".

"I have my own internet Talk show, what can be said about your useless
self." - Mongolloyd has no listeners or anything useful to say. He's so
"useless,"

"that's what can be said" about him.

"You are very useless on here, jon" - While Mongolloyd Davies is
useless on and offline.

"Even used up toilet paper has a use, you sure dont!" - Most people
flush "used up toilet paper, " Mongolloyd eats used up toilet paper,
"don't" he?

"I'll shot to kill" - Lardass, you couldn't handle a cap gun.

"Re,omder" - Lardass always leaves us a "reminder" that he is as smart
as a rock.

"resuce" - Mongolloyd can't "rescue" himself from his own stupidity!

"maocked" - Mongolloyd ****s up again, no wonder he is "mocked" for his
stupidity!!!

"tipe" - If Mongolloyd the Lardass would pull his malformed head out of
his ass, he could "type" correctly.

"pregant" - With his looks, Lardass Davies never has to worry about
getting a girl "pregnant."

"when thet saw" - And when "they" saw Lardass' whimpering, they knew he
was a big ****ing PUSSY.

"Mayeb" - "Maybe" somebody will feel sorry for you and give you a
charity ****, but it's doubtful, Mongolloyd!

"tmorrow" - Mongolloyd will never get a woman, "tomorrow" or any other
day.

"Palastine" - Mongolloyd couldn't find "Palestine" on a ****ing map or
anyplace else.

"Woger the notsowiseman" - Mongolloyd the eternal idiot ****s up and
shows off his cocksucking lisp again.

"I hope kills himself" - Mongolloyd wishes he had killed himself.

"agruement." - Mongolloyd is a ****ing imbecile, no "argument."

"You're posts" - BWHAHAHAHAHA.."your" ****ing stupidity stands out as
well, you ****ing idiotic fat ****.

"Globin Woger" - Mongolloyd the 5'6 280 pound garden gnome makes good
spell and IKYABWAI.

"Go aheah" - Mongolloyd never can get "ahead" of his stupidity.

"ssomething" - Mongolloyd "ssure" (his spelling) did **** up again!

"pictures show email them" - Lardass "should" know better then to
"show" his stupidity.
"mor" - Mongolloyd gets "more" stupid by the minute.
"celbrating" - Mongolloyd is "celebrating" his stupidity.

"palgues" - Lardass Davies is a "plague" that needs exterminated.

"have the nerver" - Lardassed Mongolloyd "has the nerve" to criticize
others.

"Golen" - Mongolloyd's ****ups are "golden" ammunition against the dumb
fat ****.

"posts my closet" - Lardass "by" default ****s up again.

"Froce" - Mongolloyd tires to spell "force", what his drunk daddy did
with his dick on Mongolloyd's asshole.

"AUTHROIXATION" - Mongolloyd Davies never needs "auhorization" to be
idiotic.

"morrse" - Lardass can't pass 5 wpm "Morse" code.

"netwerk" - Mongolloyd is part of the idiot "network."

"characture" - Mongolloyd is a "character"..a villiage idiot.

"Learn to spelll" - Lardass ****s up again!

"describes to the T" - Mongolloyd is an IDIOT, that "describes him to a
T."

"a peace of me" - We take a "piece" out of Lardass' ample ass on a
daily basis.

"bus fair" - Lardass can't pay his own bills on time , much less
anybody's "bus fare."

"waht" - "What" do you know, Lardass ****s up again!
"to pay for you" - Lardass you can't "pay for your" own expenses.

"HELLUVA ALOT" - Lardass' English skills are not "a Hell of a Lot" of
help to him.

"mentionm" - Lardass never wants us to "mention" or point out his
numerous **** ups.

"your are" - Mongolloyd, "you are" one of the stupidest assholes on the
internet.

"alone may to much " - Lardass's sentence construction "alone MAY be
too much" to his tiny brain to handle!

You can always tell when you are getting to Woger. He gets to flustered
to type." - Mongolloyd must be getting flustered, "too,"
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

"Woger make false bad spell" - Lardass "makes" and ASS of himself,
again.

""Mongolloyd". Isn't even word," - BWHAHAHAHA Mongolloyd is
English-impaired.

"mentaly illed" - Mongolloyd knows all about being "mentally ill."

"Woger" "femine" - Mongolloyd shows his "feminine" side when he lusts
for "Roger's" cock.

"Wheer" - Mongolloyd always wonders "where" his brain is.

"scooterr" - Mongolloyd never could have a "scooter" his fatass was too
heavy for one, even if they had semi-truck shocks and springs.

"stal" - Mongolloyd's "brain" is permanently on "stall".

"aymore" - Mongolloyd never tries, he just whines "anymore".

"talkjing" - Lardass never has any women "talking" to him.

"cant" - Mongolloyd "can't" use correct punctuation.

"im" - Mongolloyd, "I'm" sure you will die a virgin, you dumbass!

"i" - Lardass, "I" know you are a fat whining ****.

"may as wel" - Mongolloyd "may as well" kill himself.

"lefty alone" - Lardass masturbates with which hand, "his "left alone."

"NIM Busters has run its coarse" - Of "course," Mongolloyd ****s up his
sentence!

"Wlardass" - "WMongolloyd" "w****s" "wup" "Wagain"....

"Wheating" - Lardass has "cheated" on everyhting he's every tried to
do, since he's so incompetent and inferior, and he still ****s up.

"Wabbi Woger" - Mongolloyd thinks any dick is a good dick to suck.

"Woger" - Mongolloyd's been sucking dicks again

"others" - Mongolloyd can't fathom "others'" hatred for his useless fat
ass!

"You can always tell when you are getting to Woger. He gets to
flustered to type." - Mongolloyd must be getting flustered, "too,"
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

"imput" - Mongolloyd's brain has no "input"! Mongolloyd one stupid fat
faggot.

"Hundred's" - Mongolloyd couldn't count to one much less "hundreds"

"dopesnt" - Mongolloyd "doesn't" have a command of the English
language!

"Wait till" - Mongolloyd we will "wait until" you compose a coherent
sentence, but it will be a long wait.

"We wn't" - Lardass Davies, you should **** off with your stupidity so
"we won't" see it ever again.

"Woger is now awoke" - Mongolloyd is never "awake."

"is too stupid to under awoke" - oh the irony, Mongolloyd!

"I ****s my pants" - Mongoolloyd sure does and eats it, too!

"treasing" - Mongolloyd likes "teasing" ****** assholes with his
syphilitic tongue.

"It's being TOS even" -Mongolloyd the only thing you TOS is your tiny
dick!

"peoples" - Mongolloyd always steals other "people's" lines!

"I really wish Steve wasn't suck a pussy and would come back to this
board" - Mongolloyd makes good ****ed up sentence! Mongolloyd made a
Freudian slip when he used "suck" instead of "such".

"I think it is long since past time when you closed this ****ty board!"
-Mongolloyd smoke bad weed!

"wraped" - Mongolloyd has frequently "wrapped" his syphilitic tongue
around a ******'s asshole!

"hig" Who knows what the Athens Asshole means?????

"teir" - Mongolloyd is Belle Plaine's "Forrest Gump," As to his
retarded peers, he's "their" Camp-We-Can-Do's star pupil.

"tribes" - Mongolloyd's "tribe's" name is Retardos!

"abou" - "About" this time, Lardass the alcoholic ****s up!

"till" - "Until" Mongolloyd learns English, he'll always be ridiculed.

"din't" - Mongolloyd "didn't" ever finish high school!

"stuipd" - Lardass Davies is really "stupid," isn't he?

"are we know" - Mongolloyd has a hard time posting in English. Being
more stupid, "are we now," Lardass?

"I just you like a brother" - Mongolloyd would take it up the ass from
you just like he did from his brother, too.

"I've been to two Hamfest" - Mongolloyd's never been to two English
classes, though!

"Wogie" - Mongolloyd shows off his cocksucker's lisp.

"his paint size" - Mongolloyd wears size 50 "pants," does he also wear
"paint" because he is a walking billboard for obesity?

"HAMFEST'S" - Mongolloyd has never shown at any "hamfests"! He's too
big of a coward!

"Woger" - Lardass likes to think of "Roger" when he sucks ****** dicks!

"West Vagina" - Yes, "Virginia," Mongolloyd hasn't ever seen any
vagina, west or east, north or south.

"reconize" - Mongolloyd, your ****ups are easy to "recognize"

"thopught" - Mongolloyd never has any "thoughts", except to show off
his lisp again!

"Who hear likes" - Mongolloyd nobody likes you, "here" or anywhere!

"Wogie" - Lardass Lloydie's lisp exposes him again!

"really beated" - Mongolloyd really "beats" off, since he can't get a
woman.

"Woger" - Mognolloyd makes like faggot.

"Curtain's" - Mongolloyd always ****s up when he hides behind his
"curtains" of sockpuppets.

"cocksuckers" - Lardass always ****s up and punctuates incorrectly,
must be his "cocksucker's" lisp.

"spinctor" - Mongolloyd has the "spinchter" muscle the size of a #10
washtub, since his drunk daddy, his felon older brother and his mommy's
dildoe has stretched it out.

"reconized" - Lardass Davies stupidity is easily "recognized".

"porpuse" - Mongolloyd's stupidity is on "purpose"!

"worlds" - Mongolloyd is the "world's" worst speller!

"comfortbale" - Mongolloyd confessed he is "comfortable" looking at
dicks all day long.

"For the recod" - For the "RECORD," Mongolloyd is retarded!
"all these yours" - "All these years" of posting, and Lardass has yet
to post in English.

"I have no worked for 22 days straight" - Too bad you don't concentrate
on your English for the same legnth of time, Porky!

"Roger'" - "Roger's" what's always on your little mind, Porky!

"****tpacker" - Mongolloyd has a "****packer" for a father.

"revoaked" Mongolloyd your life will soon be "revoked."
"Upeset?" BWHAHAHAHAHA..Mongolloyd you get "upset" so easily, BITCH!

"knumskull" - Mongolloyd, I could ****ing care less since I'm not
Catholic, you ****ing "Numbskull"

"BEVERY ****NH AWARE" - Mongolloyd should "BE VERY ****ING AWARE" of
his surroundings and who is watching him!

"orafice" - Mongolloyd has had a big greasy dick stuck in every
"ORFICE" in his obese body.
"YOUR STILL" Mongolloyd, "you're still" a ****ing imbecile!

"Funn" - Mongolloyd's face sure is "FUNNY" looking.

"Your whole life has past you by." - Lardass, your life has already
"passed" you by the minute you were **** out of your whore mommy.

"Eldery" - If you were a bit more "ELDERY," Porky ,you would be a
better speller.

"Jelous" - Nobody, I repeat nobody is "JEALOUS" of a retard like
Mongolloyd Davies!

"He 4F for the Air Force" - Wrong, Mongolloyd, you are 4F for LIFE!

"plagarize" - Mongolloyd, you couldn't even "plagiarize" from "See Jack
Run" correctly.

"Is like our her Steve and Lloyd" - Mongolloyd ****s up again!
Mongolloyd calls himself and Holstan a "her."

"to much" - Mongolloyd tries to communicate in English but it's just
"too much" for his tiny brain to handle.

"beutiful" - Mongolloyd is as "beautiful" as a WART HOG!

"Trough" - Mongolloyd can't get that everybody sees that he is ****ing
stupid "THROUGH" his malformed skull.

"would all upset" - Try posting in English, DUMB**** Davies!

"backpedd;e" - Mongolloyd "backpedals" when he gets upset and misspells
words!

"Good are you ever pathetic" - Mongolloyd, Goddamn, are YOU ever
pathetic when you **** up like that.

"Make ne" - Mongolloyd is trying to say "make me" like a little girl,
but naturally, he ****s it up! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

"I'm not into, unlike you" - Mongolloyd isn't into looking smart,
either.

"Rare end" - Lardass, you "rear end" is so big, when you back up, you
beep.

"hygienne" - Mongolloyd hasn't got any "hygiene" habits.

"suprise" - "SURPRISE", Mongolloyd ****s up again!

"poved" - Mongolloyd "proved" he is a ****ing idiot once again!

"Momma" "marbels"- Your Crackwhore "Mama" knows you don't have all your
"marbles", Porky!

Old September 3rd 05, 11:28 PM

From:
on Fri 2 Sep 2005 06:09
Dave Heil wrote:

You know, Leonard, it's funny that when Jim uses that phrase, you almost
always turn out to be just plain wrong.

Len has never worked out of band Frenchmen on 6 meters. As far as I
know, only you hold that distinction and title.

He should be PROUD of it.

Perhaps I'll petition my ARRL to come up with a new operating award.

[...]

And those Commissioners and staff are serving in the public interest,
not the amateur's interest. Something that Jim et al always seems to
forget when recommneding your opinions are invalid because you're not a
ham.

Heil believes in the good-old-boys-pecking-order-in-club-house
rule of only those tenured in licensing are "suitable" for
"leadership." Heil doesn't want to understand that ALL U.S. civil
radio is regulated and enforced by the FCC, NOT the licensees.

And the Dept. of State is a vehicle for DX destinations.

That way they can be assured of proper Group
Think and not be bothered by opposing opinions from non-PCTA folk.

Do you really think that any self-respecting radio amateur would let a
non-ham tell us to go away from a newsgroup dealing with amateur radio?
You've probably gathered that it won't happen.

Eternal hope shines brightly.

Not for me in Heil's case. He simply can't be told anything he
doesn't want to hear.

He is only one insignificant man.

This newsgroup is UNmoderated and that is how most feel it should
be.

No kidding? Really?

Really, and without kidding.

Heil cannot understand that. We should cease telling him in order
to save time for more productive efforts.

Never.

But...Heil is easily upset and so he must VENT in here.

What accounts for non-radio amateur Anderson's VENTING in here? You've
haunted an amateur radio newsgroup for close to a decade. You weren't a
radio amateur back then and you aren't a radio amateur now.

Hmmmm? Why would Heil make such a statement?

It must be close to a decade since Heil ceased being a paid
worker in the "foreign service" of the Department of State.
Absolutely NO evidence has been presented of his having learned
ANY diplomacy there.

He was merely their messenger.

I'll bet
you've retold your fascinating tale of BIG TIME HF work at ADA over
fifty times. It is a story having nothing to do with amateur radio and
everything to do with Len Anderson's desire to be recognized as
somebody. Well, you're certainly recognized, Len.

I especially like Jim's recounting amateur radio's contributions during
WWII when there was no legal amateur radio operations in the USA. He
cracks me up.

Then there's Heil's thrilling tales of African adventures
where he "synchronized" State Department communications via
morsemanship in the 1980s...

He opened and closed rtty circuits with CW?

claiming that "radio communications
paths were so poor that they would not support teleprinter/data
modes."

He was probably doing something wrong.

None of that has anything to do with amateur radio...unless one
counts the entirety of the Department of State as an "amateur"
effort of foreign policy.

"Sorry Len, State Dept. Communications IS Amateur Radio!" Hi,
hi!

Tsk. In other government radio, the U.S. military has maintained
teleprinter/data networks 24/7 in equatorial regions as well as
elsewhere some THIRTY YEARS PRIOR to Heil's tale of inability to
get a State Department radio circuit working. [Asmara, Eritrea,
was the principal relay point for DCS/Starcom/ACAN linkage of
Manila, Phillipines, to Pirmasens, FRG, kept open on 24/7 basis
from 1948 to about 1978...Asmara can be considered to be in the
"equatorial region" of the African continent]

I would consider it so. But I only have a degree in Geography.

[...]

Other TN amateurs have referred to RA-4YZ as a "POS," according to
Mark.

Heil is of the dictatorial view that ONLY licensed radio amateurs
are worthy of commenting/talking/discussing ANYTHING about amateur
radio...the "clubhouse" syndrome. Of course, such an attitude
would NEGATE U.S. government regulation and enforcement of amateur
radio since no Commissioner or FCC staffer is required to hold any
amateur radio license grants.

That's a dichotomy in thinking of Heil as a former employee of the
U.S. government. It's also friggin' WEIRD.

Heil may have spent too much time in the basement with his radios.

[...]

Dave is smug.

I did not mention any Hun
who wishes to conquer any ham world, only that Heil attempts to be
a master of Hunnish language and the only "judge" on translations
of Hunnish to English.

Dave must be multi-lingual.

Dudly the USMC imposter is another subject, already exposed. The
"Dudley" of Gann's book (published in 1961) is yet another subject.
Heil is unable to tell the two apart. In that case he must think
that the Gann pilot-imposter "Dudley" is the SAME as this
newsgroup's
USMC-imposter "Dudly" but cannot commit himself to comment.

He's AWOL.

You can tell the Mrs. that those dratted hams aren't giving you any
respect again.

Dave K8MN

One ham isn't. Never has. Too smug to be bothered by a non-ham.
Luckily we have a government organization....

Former government employee Heil seems overly bothered by a non-
amateur (who is and has been a long time a Commercial/Professional
licensee). That demonstrates his own insecurity.

He should have been outraged when that illiterate fool Bruce got an
Extra license.

Fortunately, for the CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES, we are still
protected by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution.

So far.

Heil thinks that the First Amendment does NOT APPLY when discussing
amateur radio subjects. His black uniform and jackboots must be
too ill-fitting for him to tolerate deviation from his dictatorial
wannabe-ruler complex. Very strange behavior exhibited by Heil.

I need to read what Dave, Jim, Kelly, and Steve have sent in to the FCC.

Old September 3rd 05, 11:40 PM
Mike Coslo

Michael Coslo wrote:

Cmdr Buzz corey wrote:

KØHB wrote:

"John Smith" wrote

In fact, it was this professor who first told me
to look either for
angels
or aliens--before he finally settled on
the angels (intelligence NOT
from
a mud puddle as you could ever find upon
an earth-like planet)...

The only thing that I can think of which is more
impossible to believe
than "mud became man" is angels that just "were".

So where did all the matter in the universe
orginially come from? If it
had no beginning, the it just "was".
If it did indeed have a beginning,
the what was before that?

Maybe nothing.

Most humans consider time to be something that goes from
here to there, giving meaning to concepts such as "before",
"after", "simultaneously", etc. Such a timeview is based on
their experience, limited as it is.

But that is not time so much as what happens during time. As soon as
you look at time as "something that happens to you, you are pulling a
one person version of "The three blind men and the elephant"

Yet if someone wants to define time as things changing, on the quantum
level, things are quite busy all the time.

But consider this:

Go outside on a clear night and look for a star. Suppose for discussion
sake you look at a star that is 300 light years
away.

From our point of view, the light you see originated at the star in the

year 1705, and has been traveling to the Earth for three centuries.

But from the point of view of the photons that make up that starlight,
*no* time elapsed between the creation of the photons at the star and
their end on your retinas. No time at all.

I suppose that to the photon, all other photons around it are appearing
to stand still among themselves, while every other thing in the universe
is moving at somewhere around the speed of light. Interesting though
experiments can be made about photons racing toward each other, giving
rise to apparent superluminal speeds. In photonworld, assuming that the
photon could be aware of it and measure it, the cosmic speed limit would
apparently be 2c!

How can the same thing have two so completely different times of
existence?

To the photons, we are moving at the speed o'light. Its all relative.

(note that in this context "light" means EM radiation of all
sorts, from "radio" to gamma rays)

Personally, I suspect that answer may be hard to come by.
My own
beliefs are that we are going to have to meld Big Bang
and Steady State
together.

Big Bang has still not found Proton decay, which to me
is a fatal flaw.
Steady State as it was thought of in the past, just
doesn't hold up to
what we know today.

Certainly the idea of pre-Big Bang "foam" is interesting,
but of
course, what was there before the "foam"? Was there a
previous universe?
Given that the conditions and constants of the Universe were
set by the
Big Bang, there isn't much doubt that any previous universe
would have been much different.

Maybe - or maybe not!

One thing we assume - IOW, take completely on faith - is that
the "laws of physics" are time- and place-invariant. We look at
light from distant quasars and galaxies that has come to us from
billions of light years distance and time, and we *assume* that
the laws of physics are exactly the same across all that time
and all that distance.

But if the Big Bang had unfolded just a little differently, if the
inflationary period had been a little different.....

We assume it because there's no evidence to the contrary.

Any evidence is likely to be fatal.

So maybe the laws of physics do *not* change from Big Bang to Big
Crunch to Big Bang II, etc. Perhaps they are truly eternal and
omnipresent...just as the Supreme Being is described to be.

Equally possible.

That doesn't mean the Supreme Being is only the laws of physics.

Where might the energy from these
universe/singularity/universe/singularity/universes have come
from.

Perhaps the quantum world may give us some answers.
Perhaps zero point
energy may have played a part.

Exactly.

Or maybe there's a whole bunch of physical laws yet to be discovered.

And always will be.

Consider how recently concepts like relativity, electromagnetism, and
this thing we call radio have been understood by humans, compared to
the age of the earth or the amount of time humans have lived on it. And
in such a short time, some folks think they
have it all figured out? That's almost funny!

Almost? hehe.

- Mike KB3EIA -
Old September 4th 05, 12:02 AM

From:
on Sat 3 Sep 2005 06:40
wrote:
Michael Coslo wrote:
John Smith wrote:
[...]

Mmmmm, I dunno.

Not nearly enough material devoted to CW.

Hi! You guys crack me up.

Whatever they say nowadays is a parody on themselves.

I'm still troubled about being a jerk for not giving Mike greif. I
think I would have been better off if I had given him greif.

Old September 4th 05, 12:49 AM

From: on Sep 3, 4:02 pm

From: on Sat 3 Sep 2005 06:40
wrote:
Michael Coslo wrote:
John Smith wrote:
K0HB:

For some it is easier to attack the thinker than
to disprove the idea....

That's what I've been saying about you'se guys.

Thum of thoth guyths are thinkers...

[...]

True...but I was trying to be kind... :-)

Hi! You guys crack me up.

Whatever they say nowadays is a parody on themselves.

I'm still troubled about being a jerk for not giving Mike greif. I
think I would have been better off if I had given him greif.

Not to worry, Davie Heil gonna give you grief on the spelling
of "greif." :-)

He will probably make a macro on that and remind you for years
in lieu of his replying on some subject. :-)

Be that as it may, the VEC ought to disband. Since newbies "don't
know a thing about amateur radio" they can't possibly pass any
tests for a license. Just have ONE VEC for the "upgraders" (those
already licensed who want a nicer TITLE). Better all around and
satisfies Davie's smug, arrogant "superiority."

Old September 4th 05, 02:09 PM

From: on Aug 28, 8:18 am

That's nice, Len. Who attempted to silence you? Have you told anyone to shut up or leave the newsgroup? :-) :-)

Well, there was the classic "feldwebel post"....

And what has Jim's response been to Len's comments?

It has been quite varied and quite mild considering
Len's typical insulting demeanor.

Oh, my! "typical insulting demeanor?" Davie is above such
things? Not by all the archives in Google! :-)

Yes, Len, your typical insulting demeanor.

I think you meant "behavior", Dave.

You know, the one which
brought about the creation of Jim's apropos profile of your
likely actions:

N2EY: "Besides, here's a simple, plain fact:

No matter what job, educational level, employer, or
government/military service that a radio amateur has, if
said radio
amateur opposes Mr. Anderson's views, he/she will be
the target of Mr.
Anderson's insults, ridicule, name-calling, factual
errors, ethnic
slurs, excessive emoticons and general infantile behavior."

Actually there's an updated version:

No matter what employment, education, experience or
government/military service a person has, if that
person opposes Mr. Anderson's views, he/she will be
the target of Mr. Anderson's insults, ridicule,
name-calling, factual errors, ethnic/gender/racial slurs,
excessive emoticons and general infantile behavior.

I've found it to be a very accurate predictor of Len's
behavior on rrap. Len of course has parodied/plaigirized
and in doing so simply provide more proof of its validity.

Note that the profile does not call Len names or
other direct insults. It simply predicts his behavior when
faced with opposition to his views.

Perhaps Len considers such opposition to be the
ultimate insult to him.

What Jim hasn't done is to prevent or attempt to
prevent Len from making those comments.

Nor would I. What I have done is to point out errors
in Len's reasoning and claims. And I backed it up
with google quotes and other info.

For example, some time back Len posted that all hams could
continue to operate legally with licenses that were in the grace
period. I showed that to be in error, by simply quoting the
appropriate sections of Part 97. Len's behavior in response to
that was typical of the profile.

Right now, there's not a damn thing Jimmie can do about
it...

There's plenty that people "can do about it". No one chooses to.
Not worth the time or effort.

Slow down and regroup, Len. Jim has done nothing to prevent
you from
commenting to this newsgroup or to your government. Your rant is vapor.

Dave, consider that perhaps Len considers *any* opposition to
his views as an attempt to silence him.

The PCTA, including Jim Miccolis/N2EY, immediately set upon
discrediting Len's comments and opinions.

Free speech includes the right to discredit other's comments and
opinions if those comments and opinions are not based on facts and
sound logical reasoning. Some of Len's comments and opinions are not
based on facts and sound logical reasoning.

In the end, if they cannot
lay waste to Len's comments with rational argument(s),
they claim that
his opinions are simply no good because Len isn't a ham.

Actually the logic is quite different. It comes down to
asking why Len is so interested in amateur radio policy
even though Len is not a ham and has never been one. There
has been a nocodetest amateur radio license in the USA since
1991, yet Len never got one. The maximum code test required
for any US amateur radio license has been 5 wpm since 1990 (with
medical waiver) and since 2000 without a waiver.

Nor is Len a manufacturer of amateur radio equipment, nor does
he have anything to do with FCC.

More than 5-1/2 years ago, Len told us he was going for Extra,
but didn't say when, and it hasn't happened yet.

And regardless of how someone replies to Len's posts here, Len will
reply according to the profile.

It's just his way.

Why should anyone reply to his posts at all, Dave?

73 de Jim, N2EY