Old September 5th 05, 07:40 PM
an Old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an Old friend wrote:

cut

I noticed that you made no comments about "Colonel" Mark Morgan's recent
outrageous lies about me. Why is that? Did you see the quoted Google
material which revealed his claims to be a lie? Aren't you, by your own
standards, responsible for his posts?

because I wasn't lying at worst I was eeing things differently than you

You posted baldfaced lies and when you were presented with facts, you
chose to ignore them. In fact, you continued with additional lies. If
you'd stoop to these lies, there's likely nothing about which you'd not lie.

what bald faced lies?

One thing you and Stvie need to learn is that disagreeing with isn't
lying
cut

There was no disagreement. There was only your posting of deliberate,
malicious untruths. You wrote that I was posting in a usenet
"personals" group. I wasn't. You wrote that I was flirting with a
woman. I wasn't. You wrote that I was flirting with a bisexual woman.
I wasn't. You wouldn't know the truth if it whapped you in the face.

you were posting in group consiting of nothing but presonal adds and
sexual flirtations

you were posting stuff of a flirting nature, directed toward a bisexual
female

I know the turth you lack a nodding understanding of it

again One thing you and Stvie need to learn is that disagreeing with
isn't
lying

You're one of the most sorry human beings I've ever encountered.

you have nevr entounteed me thnak god

Dave K8MN

Old September 5th 05, 07:44 PM
an Old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:

"an Old friend" wrote

because I wasn't lying at worst I was eeing things differently than you

Yup, draftee Colonel Morgan of the Chemical Corps. It's not a lie. At=

worst,
the US Army is just "eeing things differently than you".

that stament of rank was alie as I admited years ago
both you and Dave and stevie refuse to accept that

"Both" is three people? I accept one of your lies as a lie. I accept a
number of your lies as lies. You can't be counted upon to tell the truth.

agreeded

as I have said many times you can't count on me to tell the turth about
where I am how to find me or my past. I don't think that is safe
behavoir

you and Stevie prove me right

or adknowledge that a fellow has right to use what tols are at hand
when threatened as stevie did

Right. You lie and it is Steve Robeson's fault. I see.

another of YOUR lies

I choose to defnd myself I choose that path and it worked quite well
stveie was posting for days about his efforts to track me down

you refuse to accept that I know everyone lies

I know you lie and Stevie lies and everyone else

what I can't stand about you and some other your dishonesty about that
central point and that you make up stuff that you claim someone said
then say they leid in saying it

Dave K8MN

You support and endorse crime for goodness sake you will willing aid
and abet it

and you have admitted to this on hear

Old September 5th 05, 08:39 PM

From: on Sun 4 Sep 2005 07:48

snip
From: on Aug 28, 8:18 am

In the end, if they cannot
lay waste to Len's comments with rational argument(s),
they claim that
his opinions are simply no good because Len isn't a ham.

Actually the logic is quite different. It comes down to
asking why Len is so interested in amateur radio policy
even though Len is not a ham and has never been one. There
has been a nocodetest amateur radio license in the USA since
1991, yet Len never got one. The maximum code test required
for any US amateur radio license has been 5 wpm since 1990 (with
medical waiver) and since 2000 without a waiver.

[Jimmie NEVER got a no-code-test Technician license...]

Nor is Len a manufacturer of amateur radio equipment, nor does
he have anything to do with FCC.

[Jimmie is a "manufacturer of amateur radio equipment"...makes
one of a kind equipment...state-of-the-art style using vacuum
tubes in the 1990s]

More than 5-1/2 years ago, Len told us he was going for Extra,
but didn't say when, and it hasn't happened yet.

[tsk, tsk, make a statement long ago and the Profiler HOLDS ONTO
that as a "lifelong goal"...as he was taught in Seminary...]

So in the end, when Jim Miccolis/N2EY, David Heil/K8MN, Brian
Kelly/W3RV, and Steven J. Robeson/K4YZ/K4CAP point out that Len is not
an amateur, for what purpose do you do so? What do you hope to gain
from pointing out that Len isn't an amateur?

Jimmie has a need to WIN MESSAGE POINTS. :-)

Jimmie wants to be TOP DAWG in here! :-)

And regardless of how someone replies to Len's posts here, Len will
reply according to the profile.

It's just his way.

Why should anyone reply to his posts at all, Dave?

73 de Jim, N2EY

Hi, hi! You reply directly to my comment, then you act as if you are
speaking to Dave. Then you ask why anyone should reply to Len's posts
at all. More hi, hi's!

Jim, when you're ready to have a rational discussion with me, I'll be
here.

Brian, don't expect a "rational discussion" with Jimmie. Repeated
asking will get you PROFILED! :-)

Old September 5th 05, 08:46 PM

From: on Sun 4 Sep 2005 06:09

From: on Aug 28, 8:18 am

You know, the one which
brought about the creation of Jim's apropos profile of your
likely actions:

N2EY: "Besides, here's a simple, plain fact:

No matter what job, educational level, employer, or
government/military service that a radio amateur has, if
said radio
amateur opposes Mr. Anderson's views, he/she will be
the target of Mr.
Anderson's insults, ridicule, name-calling, factual
errors, ethnic
slurs, excessive emoticons and general infantile behavior."

Actually there's an updated version:

No matter what employment, education, experience or
government/military service a person has, if that
person opposes Mr. Anderson's views, he/she will be
the target of Mr. Anderson's insults, ridicule,
name-calling, factual errors, ethnic/gender/racial slurs,
excessive emoticons and general infantile behavior.

Translation: JIMMIE DOES NOT TOLERATE DISSENT!!! :-)

Wow...talk about "telling someone to 'shut up!'" :-)

I've found it to be a very accurate predictor of Len's
behavior on rrap. Len of course has parodied/plaigirized
and in doing so simply provide more proof of its validity.

Translation: JIMMIE IS *ALWAYS RIGHT*!!! :-)

Note that the profile does not call Len names or
other direct insults. It simply predicts his behavior when
faced with opposition to his views.

Yes, how DARE I speak against the Mighty Miccolis? :-)

Perhaps Len considers such opposition to be the
ultimate insult to him.

Poor baby. Really hurting when you can't stomach the
give-and-take in here? :-)

What Jim hasn't done is to prevent or attempt to
prevent Len from making those comments.

Nor would I. What I have done is to point out errors
in Len's reasoning and claims. And I backed it up
with google quotes and other info.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Jimmie CANNOT "shut me up" so he tries
the next best thing: Disingenuous insults in the form
of the Profiler's "Prediction" wherein all who disagree
(all those who DARE disagree that is) are uncivilly
chastised in a "formal" manner.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Jimmie can't even reply directly to me.
No guts, I suppose. shrug

For example, some time back Len posted that all hams could
continue to operate legally with licenses that were in the grace
period. I showed that to be in error, by simply quoting the
appropriate sections of Part 97. Len's behavior in response to
that was typical of the profile.

Right now, there's not a damn thing Jimmie can do about
it...

There's plenty that people "can do about it". No one chooses to.
Not worth the time or effort.

So...why all the "time and effort" to do this INDIRECT REPLY?

:-)

Slow down and regroup, Len. Jim has done nothing to prevent
you from
commenting to this newsgroup or to your government. Your rant is vapor.

Dave, consider that perhaps Len considers *any* opposition to
his views as an attempt to silence him.

Poor baby. Still can't take the give-and-take in a newsgroup,
can you?

The PCTA, including Jim Miccolis/N2EY, immediately set upon
discrediting Len's comments and opinions.

Free speech includes the right to discredit other's comments and
opinions if those comments and opinions are not based on facts and
sound logical reasoning. Some of Len's comments and opinions are not
based on facts and sound logical reasoning.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. "Free speech" does not mean that opposition to
the Words of the ARRL shall be silenced. Jimmie speaks as a
parrot of the Words of the ARRL.

Jimmie wants to re-argue and re-argue and re-argue OLD arguments
that appeared in here, perhaps hoping to "win" one that he lost
long ago? Yes, that is "free speech" but it does NOTHING.

In the end, if they cannot
lay waste to Len's comments with rational argument(s),
they claim that
his opinions are simply no good because Len isn't a ham.

Actually the logic is quite different. It comes down to
asking why Len is so interested in amateur radio policy
even though Len is not a ham and has never been one. There
has been a nocodetest amateur radio license in the USA since
1991, yet Len never got one. The maximum code test required
for any US amateur radio license has been 5 wpm since 1990 (with
medical waiver) and since 2000 without a waiver.

Oh, my, Mighty Miccolis the Moral Minder, meandering the
morass of MOTIVES! :-)

Okay, everyone fill out the Motive form in triplicate so
that Mighty Mindcontrol Miccolis can JUDGE all for "rightness"
in saying anything in here!

Nor is Len a manufacturer of amateur radio equipment, nor does
he have anything to do with FCC.

Jimmie no work at FCC. Jimmie no work in electronics.
Jimmie NOT "manufacturer of amateur radio equipment." Jimmie
make state-of-the-art radio transmitter using vacuum tubes
at cost of $100 in 1990s, show picture on home page. Must be
single prototype of "new product". All cheer, applaud.

More than 5-1/2 years ago, Len told us he was going for Extra,
but didn't say when, and it hasn't happened yet.

Keeps you guessing, donut? :-)

Jimmie hasn't told us of his expertise in "parenting" either.
Jimmie hasn't presented his degrees in pediatrics whereby he
be Expert on raising chilluns. How can you conceive expertise?

Jimmie get laid yet?

And regardless of how someone replies to Len's posts here, Len will
reply according to the profile.

The "Profiler" show on TV got cancelled, Jimmie. Consider you
self going same way... :-)

It's just his way.

"It ain't braggin' if ya done it."

Why should anyone reply to his posts at all, Dave?

Gosh, Ms. Profiler, you sure spent a lot of time on an INDIRECT
reply, dintya? :-)

You really DO waste a lot of your own time in here...

Old September 5th 05, 10:41 PM

K=D8HB wrote:
wrote

How many years will it take for Miccolis to admit that he was wrong?

I was wrong only once. That was the time I thought I was wrong but it tu=

rned
out that I wasn't.
=20
Beep beep
de Hans, K0HB

Lighten up, Hans.

Old September 5th 05, 11:13 PM

Dave Heil wrote:

From:
on Fri 2 Sep 2005 06:09

Dave Heil wrote:

Len has never worked out of band Frenchmen on 6 meters. As far as I
know, only you hold that distinction and title.

He should be PROUD of it.

Perhaps I'll petition my ARRL to come up with a new operating award.

I encourage you to follow through with your idea. It is certain to be
received with the attention it deserves.

Fantastic! An endorsement from the World's Greatest DXer. I'll
request that it be known as the "Heil Award," in your honor.

Heil believes in the good-old-boys-pecking-order-in-club-house
rule of only those tenured in licensing are "suitable" for
"leadership." Heil doesn't want to understand that ALL U.S. civil
radio is regulated and enforced by the FCC, NOT the licensees.

And the Dept. of State is a vehicle for DX destinations.

It can be, *if* you know what you're doing.

I'm sure there were lines of comm types waiting for some of your
destinations.

Dave, off subject - are you eligible for military hops?

But...Heil is easily upset and so he must VENT in here.

What accounts for non-radio amateur Anderson's VENTING in here? You've
haunted an amateur radio newsgroup for close to a decade. You weren't a
radio amateur back then and you aren't a radio amateur now.

Hmmmm? Why would Heil make such a statement?

It must be close to a decade since Heil ceased being a paid
worker in the "foreign service" of the Department of State.
Absolutely NO evidence has been presented of his having learned
ANY diplomacy there.

There you go, Brian. Len's made another factual error. It won't be
five years until the end of this year.

Fair enough. Should I call him a liar at this point? Do I threaten
bricks through windows, slashed tires, terrorized wives? Maybe I need
to start a new thread about how Len might be homosexual or an idiot or
both?

Do I need to do anything?

As to learning "ANY diplomacy",
there is never an instance where an ambassador calls a communications
type and says, "We've just received news from Washington. I want you to
go to the Foreign Ministry and make a demarche".

And there you have it.

He was merely their messenger.

Perhaps it soothes you to cling to that belief.

In addition to sending messages, what else did you do?

I'll bet
you've retold your fascinating tale of BIG TIME HF work at ADA over
fifty times. It is a story having nothing to do with amateur radio and
everything to do with Len Anderson's desire to be recognized as
somebody. Well, you're certainly recognized, Len.

I especially like Jim's recounting amateur radio's contributions during
WWII when there was no legal amateur radio operations in the USA. He
cracks me up.

Then there's Heil's thrilling tales of African adventures
where he "synchronized" State Department communications via
morsemanship in the 1980s...

He opened and closed rtty circuits with CW?

He surely did, but not on the same frequency as the RTTY circuit.

What frequency?

claiming that "radio communications
paths were so poor that they would not support teleprinter/data
modes."

He was probably doing something wrong.

Actually, I maintained the lowest QSY rate of any AFRECONE station.

Is there an award for keeping folks on frequency too long?

That part about claiming that propagation paths were so poor that there
were times when they wouldn't support encrypted RTTY communications? It
was absolutely true. Then again, neither you nor Len know where the
other end of my circuit was. That'll just have to remain a mystery.

I've operated on encrypted circuits as well. That we lacked enough
frequencies to operate 24/7 is true.

None of that has anything to do with amateur radio...unless one
counts the entirety of the Department of State as an "amateur"
effort of foreign policy.

Do you think has an anti-U.S. Foreign Policy bias, Brian?

I -could- pretend to not understand your question, but that would be
too heilish.

I think that Len has an anti-Heil bias. And when you apparently deny
your professional radio experience, what are we to think? I think that
you choose to not recognize your professional radio experience because
it might get in the way of your denigrations of Len.

"Sorry Len, State Dept. Communications IS Amateur Radio!" Hi,
hi!

You wrote it. It is your quote. Don't be surprised if you see it again.

"Hi, hi!" A joke. You're welcome to bring it up again at anytime - as
a joke.

Tsk. In other government radio, the U.S. military has maintained
teleprinter/data networks 24/7 in equatorial regions as well as
elsewhere some THIRTY YEARS PRIOR to Heil's tale of inability to
get a State Department radio circuit working. [Asmara, Eritrea,
was the principal relay point for DCS/Starcom/ACAN linkage of
Manila, Phillipines, to Pirmasens, FRG, kept open on 24/7 basis
from 1948 to about 1978...Asmara can be considered to be in the
"equatorial region" of the African continent]

I would consider it so. But I only have a degree in Geography.

With that degree, you'd likely be able to figure that Bissau and
Freetown are across the continent from Asmara. When my old colleagues
speak of the "West African Echo" they don't include East Africa. Go
figure. I didn't work into nor did I work through Asmara. The missing
piece of the puzzle for both of you is the location of the station I
worked into. Good luck.

Ascension.

Heil is of the dictatorial view that ONLY licensed radio amateurs
are worthy of commenting/talking/discussing ANYTHING about amateur
radio...the "clubhouse" syndrome. Of course, such an attitude
would NEGATE U.S. government regulation and enforcement of amateur
radio since no Commissioner or FCC staffer is required to hold any
amateur radio license grants.

That's a dichotomy in thinking of Heil as a former employee of the
U.S. government. It's also friggin' WEIRD.

Len has discussed. Len had commented. I'm guessing that Len has
talked, though there's no evidence of it here. Len has insulted. Len
has denigrated. Len has belittled.

I agree. Has Len been insulted? denigrated? belittled?

As to the FCC staffer schpiel, it has been previously addressed a number
of times. Len isn't an FCC staffer, nor is he a radio amateur.

Nor are most FCC staffers, even the ones dealing directly with amateur
radio.

Heil may have spent too much time in the basement with his radios.

Now *that* would be weird. My hamshack consists of two, adjacent second
floor rooms.

You told us you lived in a tarpaper shack.

Heil (who claims to be a linguist of Hunnish) forgot, in another
post, that the fictious name of "Dudley" was used by author Earnest
K. Gann in his book, "Fate Is The Hunter." [my mention in here]
Frank Gilliland and I used another fictitious name of "Dudly" in
reference to another, a military pretender in here. There was no
misspelling of "Dudley" at all, just the use of "Dudly" to
differentiate from Gann's original name use. A shortened form of
"Dudly" is "Dud" which also fits that other, the pretender.

I see. It must be like your use of "Atila" to differentiate between the
real "Attila" and your use of "beligerent" to differentiate between real
warlike "belligerants". The name "Dudley" is an actual name. The name
"Dudly" doesn't exist. Very UNPROFESSIONAL, Leonard; very UNPROFESSIONAL.

It's less unprofessional than working out of band Frenchmen on 6
meters, IMHO.

Heil attempts to word-play in a puerile game of trying to be the
schoolmistress rapping the knuckles of "students" who make minor
"typographical" errors in spelling.

Dave is smug.

I certainly can be from time to time.

From time to time?

Len used a couple of words three
or more times each. He spelled them in the same incorrect way each
time. They were not typographical errors. They were Len's spelling
errors. Did you know that Len claims to be a PROFESSIONAL writer?

Aye. You should see my son's textbooks....

I did not mention any Hun
who wishes to conquer any ham world, only that Heil attempts to be
a master of Hunnish language and the only "judge" on translations
of Hunnish to English.

Dave must be multi-lingual.

If the word belligerent is based in Latin, then I am. Len seems to
think it was used by Attila and his horde.

What word would attila have used?

Old September 5th 05, 11:14 PM

Dave Heil wrote:

From:
on Fri 2 Sep 2005 06:09

Dave Heil wrote:

[...]

five years until the end of this year. As to learning "ANY diplomacy",

Old September 5th 05, 11:17 PM

K=D8HB wrote:
wrote

I recall taking the GROL. Looked identical to the Amatuer Advanced
exam.

The GROL exam has Amateur Radio questions in it?

I never knew that! Sunuvagun!

Beep beep
de Hans, K0HB

You must be in league with the Four Morsemen.

The physics of electronics and radio do not change with the type of
license you test for. Best of luck.