Old September 24th 05, 03:16 PM
N9OGL

YOUR A ****ING DICKHEAD WHY DON'T GO **** YOURSELF YOU ****ING
BITCHWHORE!!

Old September 24th 05, 06:48 PM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
YOUR A ****ING DICKHEAD WHY DON'T GO **** YOURSELF YOU ****ING
BITCHWHORE!!

And you are an little immature idiot. When do you think you will grow up.
Old September 24th 05, 07:28 PM
N9OGL

AS SOON AS STOP BRING A PRICK

Old September 24th 05, 09:47 PM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
AS SOON AS STOP BRING A PRICK

What is 'stop bring a prick'?
When will you stop being an idiot? Answer: Never.
Old September 25th 05, 12:44 AM
N9OGL

I mean't when you stop being a PRICK, which you are you ****ing
prick...

asshole

Old September 25th 05, 05:53 AM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
I mean't when you stop being a PRICK, which you are you ****ing
prick...

asshole

Try to grow up sometime toddyboy.
Old September 25th 05, 07:19 AM
Wayne P. Muckleroy

What morons. The intellect level of some in this newsgroup frightens me. It
would seem that they only have enough mental capacity to be dangerous.

oups.com...

Old September 25th 05, 07:48 AM
Victor Victoria

You are giving them too much credit. Most have no mental capacity
whatsoever.

"Wayne P. Muckleroy" wrote in message
.. .
What morons. The intellect level of some in this newsgroup frightens me. It
would seem that they only have enough mental capacity to be dangerous.

oups.com...

Old September 25th 05, 08:21 AM
N9OGL

I don't have to put up with his or anyone else harassment and bull****.
Instead of debate the issue assholes like CornWhore, K4YZ and a few
other assholes on here would attack a person. So I if you and Victor
Victoria agree with cornwhore and the other harassing individual on
here, then my opinion is your assholes just like them and don't
derserve to have a logical debate

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz.

Old September 25th 05, 08:26 AM
N9OGL

Sorry here's the Correction
I don't have to put up with his or anyone else harassment and bull****
on here.
Instead of debate the issue assholes like CornWhore, K4YZ and a few
other on here would attack a person instead of debating the issue. So