Old September 5th 05, 05:35 AM
an old friend

K=D8HB wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote

now the ASSHOLE RADIO RELAY LEAGUE

Todd,

Up until this point, the conversation on this topic was reasoned and bala=

nced.
But you've chosen to resort to your habitual trash mouth mode, so you can=

find
any further comments from me posted at http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy =

=2E

With warmest kind wishes,
de Hans, K0HB

yeah right
balanced sure

such advocates of free speech we have here

Old September 5th 05, 06:58 AM
Randy

"KØHB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"N9OGL" wrote

now the ASSHOLE RADIO RELAY LEAGUE

Todd,

Up until this point, the conversation on this topic was reasoned and
balanced.

(according to who? You?)

But you've chosen to resort to your habitual trash mouth mode, so you can
find
any further comments from me posted at http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy .

Don't go away mad, Hans. Just go away. Thank you very much.

With warmest kind wishes,
de Hans, K0HB

(in closing, Hans takes his dishes and goes home...)

Old September 5th 05, 04:25 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

Randy wrote:
"K=D8HB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"N9OGL" wrote

now the ASSHOLE RADIO RELAY LEAGUE

Todd,

Up until this point, the conversation on this topic was reasoned and
balanced.

(according to who? You?)

But you've chosen to resort to your habitual trash mouth mode, so you can
find
any further comments from me posted at http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy =

=2E

Don't go away mad, Hans. Just go away. Thank you very much.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Plagiarist Lardass!

With warmest kind wishes,
de Hans, K0HB
=20
=20
(in closing, Hans takes his dishes and goes home...)

Old September 5th 05, 07:44 PM
John Smith

K0HB:

Maybe, perhaps, and non-pecuniary of course, you can find someone who
would fund you to go away--I mean, hell!, just maybe the arrl is on to
something here and we can all make a buck while doing something which
would be done anyway! Ethics are such a bother anyway--and besides, they
are only for the "other guy" (read K1MAN here), certainly they don't
pertain to us "special people!"

John

Old September 5th 05, 07:51 PM
an Old friend

John Smith wrote:
K0HB:

Maybe, perhaps, and non-pecuniary of course, you can find someone who
would fund you to go away--I mean, hell!, just maybe the arrl is on to
something here and we can all make a buck while doing something which
would be done anyway! Ethics are such a bother anyway--and besides, they
are only for the "other guy" (read K1MAN here), certainly they don't
pertain to us "special people!"

John

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 04:22:56 +0000, K=D8HB wrote:
=20

Indeed this is a large problem in the ARS

Old September 5th 05, 05:26 AM
an old friend

N9OGL wrote:
Food, caps, tee-shirts, food, and bottle water is one thing, but money
is another. My point in all of this is K1MAN was fined by the FCC for
Pecuniary Interest and now the ASSHOLE RADIO RELAY LEAGUE is going to
do the samething. What go for one person should apply for all. The MAIN
problem I see here is the definition of the term noncommercial, and
seems that there is two tems on what noncommercial means.

I'll have agree wihth you where I think you realy go of the tracks is
saying there are 2 standards, there are far more than that. the rules
are enforced in arbitary manners based on personalities not on the
public interests

The ARRL can do most of what it wants becuase of its sheer size, and
the facts it has the money and legal forces to make a better fight of
it

The FCC will try and make examples of those that are not liked like
K1MAN who by the best accounts I have heard sounds like a jerk, not
crimal to my mind Unless the ARRL is too but not a nice guy.

The danger of such tactics is the camels nose effect, and like the
Nazi's you start with folks that are not liked and then you move on to
others and still others

Not bashing Bush for this or Clinton or... but the general creeping
influence of the people truely runing the country , the nameless
faceless breaucrat, what Asimov called the "Greys"

Todd N9OGL

Old September 5th 05, 05:52 AM
N9OGL

The general term for noncommercial is a station that can't make a
profit, but can make money to substain the station. Then you have the
amateur rules which state an amateur station can make money direct or
indirect period. K1MAN is a primary example of this no money direct or
indirect period which the FCC is enforcing and the ARRL supports. that
was last week, now you have the ARRL this week getting a grant to give
to amateur operators to basically compensate them for doing radio
communication down south. I REALLY hope the FCC is watching this crap
as a matter of fact I'm going to copy and paste this and sent it to the
FCC and a few other people I know. I posted it on QRZ but those asshole
knocked it off their site. Because Like I said what applies for one
should apply for all.

Todd N9OGL

Old September 5th 05, 06:12 AM
an Old friend

N9OGL wrote:
The general term for noncommercial is a station that can't make a
profit, but can make money to substain the station. Then you have the
amateur rules which state an amateur station can make money direct or
indirect period. K1MAN is a primary example of this no money direct or
indirect period which the FCC is enforcing and the ARRL supports. that
was last week, now you have the ARRL this week getting a grant to give
to amateur operators to basically compensate them for doing radio
communication down south. I REALLY hope the FCC is watching this crap
as a matter of fact I'm going to copy and paste this and sent it to the
FCC and a few other people I know. I posted it on QRZ but those asshole
knocked it off their site. Because Like I said what applies for one
should apply for all.

You are right of course it should, but alas it doesn't, such is life in
the USA these days under either party since the 'Crats control things

Todd N9OGL

Old September 5th 05, 06:44 AM
Randy

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
Food, caps, tee-shirts, food, and bottle water is one thing, but money
is another. My point in all of this is K1MAN was fined by the FCC for
Pecuniary Interest and now the ASSHOLE RADIO RELAY LEAGUE is going to
do the samething. What go for one person should apply for all. The MAIN
problem I see here is the definition of the term noncommercial, and
seems that there is two tems on what noncommercial means.

Todd N9OGL
.................................................. ...

Learn to write (and spell), Todd.
Most third graders can do better than you.

Old September 9th 05, 12:14 AM

Randy wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
Food, caps, tee-shirts, food, and bottle water is one thing, but money
is another. My point in all of this is K1MAN was fined by the FCC for
Pecuniary Interest and now the ASSHOLE RADIO RELAY LEAGUE is going to
do the samething. What go for one person should apply for all. The MAIN
problem I see here is the definition of the term noncommercial, and
seems that there is two tems on what noncommercial means.

Todd N9OGL

Learn to write (and spell), Todd.
Most third graders can do better than you.

Make the ARRL stop, make them all stop. Who listens to W1AW anyway,
except for field day points.

Pecuniary Interest???? N9OGL General 63 September 9th 05 12:14 AM
K1MAN The crap has hit the fan. Dan/W4NTI Policy 11 June 21st 05 05:28 AM
Here's Your Answer, Todd.... K4YZ Policy 104 May 9th 05 09:43 AM
Pecuniary Interest FTIV Policy 7 January 19th 05 12:33 AM