Old September 14th 05, 08:20 PM

From: Dan/W4NTI on Sep 13, 1:25 pm

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
.. .

LOL!!! So my DD-214 wasn't enough..... you want I should scan my
driver's license, too?

What the crap are you talking about? I've NEVER seen a DD-214 from you or
anyone else on this newsgroup.

Dan, you poor soul, have you got eyesight disability from 30 years
ago too?

Frank POSTED the exact website address where he stored those scans.
I downloaded them almost immediately with no difficulty...although
one scan was a bit long for a dial-up connection. I even asked
Frank what a "TT" was (one of the scans) and he explained it in
public. No problem.

Do you need copies of those sent direct to you in e-mail
attachments? Let me know and I'll send you them.

You must be thinking of the library where
you rant with the young boys.

Dan, have you been hitting the sauce lately? You seem to
considering
your foul and abusive tag-line commentary of late.

You want MY DD-214 scan too? I can do that if you insist. :-)

Funny thing, but we've NEVER seen your DD-214. Nothing, NADA.
All we have is your "word" that you were ever in a "command
track" near the Fulda Gap.

We have exactly ZERO proof that Dudly ever did his military thing.
=20
Maybe you are another Dudly? =20

Old September 14th 05, 11:21 PM
Dan/W4NTI

ups.com...
From: Dan/W4NTI on Sep 13, 1:25 pm

More BS from the non ham Lennie the loser.
plonk

Dan/W4NTI

Old September 15th 05, 12:30 AM
an_old_friend

ups.com...
From: Dan/W4NTI on Sep 13, 1:25 pm

More BS from the non ham Lennie the loser.
plonk

Dan/W4NTI

Per SOP ignore any data insult any oposition Boring Dan realy getting
boring

Old September 15th 05, 09:55 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

ups.com...
From: Dan/W4NTI on Sep 13, 1:25 pm

More BS from the non ham Lennie the loser.
plonk

Dan/W4NTI

Per SOP ignore any data insult any oposition Boring Dan realy getting
boring

As usual A-O-F you got it wrong. My problem with Lennie is he simply can't
stay on subject. Spins everything that is said. And his one track mind of
anti-CW and basically anti-ham rhetoric gets tired quickly. So I have
decided to plonk him. He is not relevant to a serious discussion in this
group, since he is not a member of the society. Dig it?

Sorta like you are getting to be A-O-F.

Dan/W4NTI

Old September 15th 05, 10:49 PM
an_old_friend

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

ups.com...
From: Dan/W4NTI on Sep 13, 1:25 pm

More BS from the non ham Lennie the loser.
plonk

Dan/W4NTI

Per SOP ignore any data insult any oposition Boring Dan realy getting
boring

As usual A-O-F you got it wrong. My problem with Lennie is he simply can't
stay on subject. Spins everything that is said. And his one track mind of
anti-CW and basically anti-ham rhetoric gets tired quickly. So I have
decided to plonk him. He is not relevant to a serious discussion in this
group, since he is not a member of the society. Dig it?

Aagin SoP ranting form you, anyone different knows nothing of value

Boring Dan Boring

Old September 16th 05, 05:44 PM
Michael Coslo

an_old_friend wrote:
Dan/W4NTI wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
groups.com...

egroups.com...
From: Dan/W4NTI on Sep 13, 1:25 pm

More BS from the non ham Lennie the loser.
plonk

Dan/W4NTI

Per SOP ignore any data insult any oposition Boring Dan realy getting
boring

As usual A-O-F you got it wrong. My problem with Lennie is he simply can't
stay on subject. Spins everything that is said. And his one track mind of
anti-CW and basically anti-ham rhetoric gets tired quickly. So I have
decided to plonk him. He is not relevant to a serious discussion in this
group, since he is not a member of the society. Dig it?

Aagin SoP ranting form you, anyone different knows nothing of value

Boring Dan Boring

He has a point, Mark. There are people in this group who I don't
regularly post to. There is a fringe element that seems to be really
concerned with each others sexual habits, there is a group of
Ham-baiters, and there are those who simply hate Amateurs.

All my exchanges with him have become drearily predictable and not very
interesting, at least to me. I don't need the non-sequitars, the name
calling, or the constant attempts to steer most every thread to CW testing.

Mr. Anderson simply hates Hams. That is okay, no one has to like Hams,
me, or chunk light tuna.

So I seldom bother to reply. No point to it.

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old September 16th 05, 10:10 PM

From: Michael Coslo on Sep 16, 9:44 am

From: Dan/W4NTI on Sep 13, 1:25 pm

[...]

Poor baby. "Sore loser-ism" displayed for all to see. :-)

The whines have been pressed from grapes of morsemen's wrath!

I don't need the non-sequitars, the name
calling, or the constant attempts to steer most every thread to CW testing.

"Non sequitur." [from the Latin]

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Coslo wishes to be "correct" in any discussion
or argument? Not possible in an OPEN forum when his discussions
and arguments are NOT winning/correct/valid or on the subject of
amateur radio.

Note: There exist OTHER forums for discussion of religion and
general moral-ethical behavior. Those do not involve amateur
radio per se, though, so it is best NOT to whine and carry on
about losing discussions and arguments by spouting "you hate
hams!"

Mr. Anderson simply hates Hams.

Incorrect. By so stating an incorrect falsehood, you create,
in effect, a mild sort of character assassination which is not
at all civil or mannerly.

If you cannot stand to have your statements rebutted, talked
against, or shown to be invalid or incorrect, then you have NO
validity in engaging in uncivil character assassination by
hurling falsehoods or even personal insults.

That is okay, no one has to like Hams, me, or chunk light tuna.

This newsgroup was NOT created to "like Michael Coslo" or to
discuss various forms of comestible fish or meat.

If you cannot stand the heat of debate or strong discussion,
this newsgroup is NOT for you.

So I seldom bother to reply. No point to it.

Yet you engage in uncivil character assassination, being the
hypocrite to your statement of saying "no point to it."

Obviously you HAVE a "point." That is to personally insult
those who disagree with you, such as saying "I hate hams!"
I do not. Disagreement with you or anyone else on amateur
radio policy is NOT "hating hams." Disagreement with certain
policies expressed by the ARRL is NOT "hating hams."

You seem to forget (conveniently) that I've been IN radio and
electronics for a long time, first as a hobbyist, then as a
radio operator and maintainer in the United States military.
That military experience was enlightening and interesting
enough to me to change my working career goal from industrial
illustration to electronics engineering. That became my
career and I've retired from regular hours at that. Radio
and electronics hobby interests continue with me still,
begun in 1947 and still with me 58 years later.

Not having as much exposure to other forms of radio
communication, certainly not for as long as I, you consider
"radio" as being ONLY that which you are familiar with:
Amateur radio, CB, cellular telephony. RADIO is far larger
than that. Amateur radio is a small subset of the larger
world of ALL radio communication. Radio amateurs can
benefit by learning more about other forms of radio
communication since all the physical principles are the
same. You get bogged down on expressing your views almost
entirely from the standards and practices of amateur radio
as you know it. That is short-sighted and detrimental to
overall policy - the adminstrative regulations imposed by
authority of government law.

At present, in terms of amateur radio policy, there is only
ONE MAJOR topic before the Federal Communications Commission:
NPRM 05-143 on the elimination or retention of the morse code
test. Elimination of the morse code test threatens the
traditional, mind-conditioned "soul" of many radio amateurs.
Elimination of the code test will prove to be of much larger
impact on the future of United States amateur radio than
did the "restructuring" of mid-2000. That impact will be
far longer than dozens of future hurricane disasters, far
more reaching than some creation of "classes" of licenses
that give status and prestige to certain radio amateurs. It
spells "the end of ham radio" to some who are unable to
change, unable to accept anything but their own comfortable
fantasy of the "amateur community." That traditionalists
refuse to recognize change is not my problem, not a
requirement that I toady to those self-professed "experts of
radio" by giving gratuitous praise on their mighty self-
stated accomplishments. CHANGE has happened to ALL OTHER
radio services. No God has divined that amateur radio
refuse to change nor has the Divine Being blessed all those
of "higher" classes wisdom and judgement because they've
met older artificial standards imposed by older amateurs.

In my career work I've seen tremendous change in as many
forms of electronics and radio as I've been fortunate to
experience (a great deal many). Nowhere have I experienced
as hidebound and stubborn refusal of so many to accept
change in amateur radio...and to blatantly insult the person
of those seeking change, seeking modernization. Some in
amateur radio seem to be the living embodiment of ultra-uber-
conservatism. For an avocational activity that is NOT vital
to the nation. Amateur radio is basically a hobby, a
personal activity involving radio, a fun recreation but one
that requires federal regulation due to the physical nature
of electromagnetic radiation. If you think that amateur
radio is "more" than that, you are mistaken and are living
in an idealized but fantasy concept of an avocational
pursuit. Not my problem. It is yours. It is Jeswald's.
It is all those who think they "own" amateur radio as it
is now.

Old September 16th 05, 11:32 PM
Dan/W4NTI

See what we mean? He just can't stay on subject. Always brings in Morse
code "Morsemen", same same all the time. Then he gets into his "Military
career". Predictable as a Sun set.

Dan/W4NTI

ups.com...
From: Michael Coslo on Sep 16, 9:44 am

Old September 16th 05, 11:43 PM
Mike Coslo

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
See what we mean? He just can't stay on subject. Always brings in Morse
code "Morsemen", same same all the time. Then he gets into his "Military
career". Predictable as a Sun set.

Right, so what is the point, eh?

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old September 17th 05, 12:47 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
Dan/W4NTI wrote:
See what we mean? He just can't stay on subject. Always brings in Morse
code "Morsemen", same same all the time. Then he gets into his
"Military career". Predictable as a Sun set.

Right, so what is the point, eh?

- Mike KB3EIA -

I can't think of a one actually Mike.

Dan/W4NTI