Old September 12th 05, 10:30 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 21:37:59 GMT, "Dan/W4NTI"
wrote in
.net:

Frank Gilliland wrote:

Then, when it's
all over, we'll all look back and see who really deserves recognition
for their contribution. And it won't be you, Dan.

Don't give a rip. If I wanted some kind of a "reward" I would be a
politician. I'm a worker bee, and a trained and experienced one at that.

You are also a braggart.

How bout you? What training and Experience do you bring to ECOM?

More than you.

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

First place I'm not talking to you.

Second place....if you have so much training....when do you plan to use it?

Now I'm talking to you....Mr. Un-identified poster.

Dan/W4NTI

Old September 12th 05, 11:25 PM
an_old_friend

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

Then, when it's
all over, we'll all look back and see who really deserves recognition
for their contribution. And it won't be you, Dan.

Don't give a rip. If I wanted some kind of a "reward" I would be a
politician. I'm a worker bee, and a trained and experienced one at
that.

How bout you? What training and Experience do you bring to ECOM?

ah yes the ****ing contest again SoP for the elite

Dan/W4NTI

No ****in contest. Just a question. Your the one bad mouthing ham radio.
Just what are your credentials?

yep ****ing contest. not bad mothing Ham radio, been bad mouthing YOU
dan but you are not the totaloty of Ham radio

Dan/W4NTI

Old September 13th 05, 01:06 AM
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:

you are not the totaloty of Ham radio

Priceless!

Toodle-oody,

Dave K8MN
Old September 13th 05, 12:55 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:30:30 GMT, "Dan/W4NTI"
wrote in
.net:

.. .

Frank Gilliland wrote:

Then, when it's
all over, we'll all look back and see who really deserves recognition
for their contribution. And it won't be you, Dan.

Don't give a rip. If I wanted some kind of a "reward" I would be a
politician. I'm a worker bee, and a trained and experienced one at that.

You are also a braggart.

How bout you? What training and Experience do you bring to ECOM?

More than you.

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

First place I'm not talking to you.

That's funny, I could have sworn my name is the same as to whom you
replied above (or don't you know how to count the little arrows at the
begging of each quoted line?).

Second place....if you have so much training....when do you plan to use it?

I already have.

Now I'm talking to you....Mr. Un-identified poster.

LOL!!! So my DD-214 wasn't enough..... you want I should scan my
driver's license, too?

Old September 13th 05, 05:31 PM
an_old_friend

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:30:30 GMT, "Dan/W4NTI"
wrote in
.net:

cut
News==----
Newsgroups
=----

First place I'm not talking to you.

That's funny, I could have sworn my name is the same as to whom you
replied above (or don't you know how to count the little arrows at the
begging of each quoted line?).

that is SoP ignore anything given in answer

Second place....if you have so much training....when do you plan to use it?

I already have.

Now I'm talking to you....Mr. Un-identified poster.

LOL!!! So my DD-214 wasn't enough..... you want I should scan my
driver's license, too?

and then some credit cards too

Old September 13th 05, 09:23 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
ink.net...
an_old_friend wrote:

you are not the totaloty of Ham radio

Priceless!

Toodle-oody,

Dave K8MN

And he expects anyone to take his rants serious, eh?

Dan/W4NTI

Old September 13th 05, 09:25 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:30:30 GMT, "Dan/W4NTI"
wrote in
.net:

. ..

Frank Gilliland wrote:

[...]

What the crap are you talking about? I've NEVER seen a DD-214 from you or
anyone else on this newsgroup. You must be thinking of the library where
you rant with the young boys.

Dan/W4NTI

Old September 13th 05, 09:30 PM
an_old_friend

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote in message
ink.net...
an_old_friend wrote:

you are not the totaloty of Ham radio

Priceless!

Toodle-oody,

Dave K8MN

And he expects anyone to take his rants serious, eh?

Some people do take my coment seriously

OTOH I certainly never expect you you(Dan) Dave or Stevie to take
anything seriously when it conflicts with your preconceived notions

Indeed for your other message, I'd say the gutlessone is that one who
can't discuss an issue at all, which is of course you

Let us all know when you grow up and deicde that unlike say the
Palistians you are willing to discuss a subject without insisting that
everyone at the table agree to agree with you in advance

Dan/W4NTI

Old September 14th 05, 07:06 AM
Frank Gilliland

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:25:23 GMT, "Dan/W4NTI"
wrote in
.net:

Frank Gilliland wrote:

[...]

=plonk=